All Comments on 'New Man Pt. 03'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
geek37geek37over 3 years ago
Keep it up!

This has been my new favorite series as of late!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it. Keep going!

I love the pacing and variety. I do wonder when Morgan’s going to show up for real, but maybe I watch too much Hallmark Channel. 😏

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Why

hook up with Jenna again. Her character should have ended in Pt. 2. Like most stories on here that last more than one or two parts, they just die.

Part 3 should have been Morgan coming back into his life and ended there.

This is boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seasoning according to taste is one thing...

...but undercooked hamburgers? I mean, I order steak medium rare, and my bacon all but oinks at me, but pink hamburger is a bad taste and is asking for bowel anxiety.

More to the point of this site, though, I suppose...Sarah is some weird modern 'ideal' of a fat person being sexy. Kim Kartrashian is not sexy, she's obese and only famous for a bad, faked porn clip. I get trying to 'have one of every flavor', but I'll be skipping or dropping out when the fat lady springs. Yuck...I never understand why Americans just gave in to being unhealthy and then it became 'sexy'.

Now, those twins...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome. Just a couple of things...

To the previous poster. I appreciate you having your opinions on women's body types.hell, a great many folks share them. But there are those of us who are enthralled by a curvier physique and hearing you lambaste those types of women as 'fat' or 'obese' is offensive. It comes across as narrow, and insensitive to the extreme. Now I'm not saying you can't hold whatever opinion you want. You obviously can. But instead of insulting all of us who have preferences who differ from yours, I would just ask you to keep it to yourself please. Thank you.

Now, I am loving this series so far, more for the emotional content than for the sex. As a guy who has been both divorced and widowed, I might be particularly vulnerable to character backstories like Lionel's. In any case, awesome job. I will continue this storybuntil the end, or until it goes completely off the rails. Lol. Two thumbs up.

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

A 10 year old liking a home because of the hot and busty neighboors is really unlikely, 14 years and older? That would be realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have read 3 chapters. The first was promising. But then things went downhill.

I do not know whether you are a good writer or have a good proofreader or editor. But it is refreshing to read a story devoid of grammatical mistakes, or spelling mistakes, or wrong words inserted, or peoples names changing mid story. So for that thankyou.

This story is just too shallow. No plot. No drama. Nothing emotional. Just a bunch of people falling in and out of bed as soon as they meet one another.

And all of this occurring around an active, alert and intelligent 10 year old boy who is mature enough to talk to his Dad about a woman's boobs, but still remains totally ignorant and unaffected by the sexual goings on of his father and harem. Yeah. Right.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

I'm sensing a loose harem in the making...

Havoc100Havoc100almost 2 years ago

Is there ever going to be a conflict or a plot?

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Great read. Wonderful story. Thams for writing this plot

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When will Lionel wake up from this fabulous dream?

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5311 months ago

Jenna is WRONG for Lionel. He needs someone to cherish Isaac.

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

It's good as a bonking story but I was expecting more of an interesting story with some drama and possibly Morgan coming down after she divorced her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
1618 Followers
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

New Man Pt. 02 Previous Part
New Man Series Info

SIMILAR Stories