New Man Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heck with that, we're here for the barbeque," a guy said, and I laughed along with a bunch of others.

In the midst were the twins we'd seen the other day, staring in our direction, a faint smile on one's face. Sarah, the curvy woman my son was already googly-eyed over, gave us a quicker, much less impressed glance. Maybe it was my ego, but when she looked at me, I thought I saw her eyes flick down and then back up. Yvonne had promised to get the word around, and she'd done that with Jenna, so maybe...

Speaking of. The gorgeous neighborly model peeked around someone. I gave her a slight nod and a little wave. She hesitated before waving back.

Yvonne put a hand on my arm. "This tall handsome piece of man candy is Lionel. And the good-looking young man is Isaac." She winked. "Careful with him around your daughters."

There were some chuckles at that and Isaac blushed. One of the local kids, Greg, ran forward. They knew each other, and though Greg was a year younger in school, they were growing to be pretty good friends. I didn't know it at the time but he was also the Ayers' middle son. "Want to see the pool?" he asked. Isaac looked up at me and I nodded, smiling. The boys ran off together towards the clear blue of the pool, Isaac already working off his shirt.

Yvonne took my arm and guided me towards a handsome man with a five o'clock shadow and sandy blonde hair. "Garth Ayer, our host along with his wife."

"Christy's inside," he said cheerfully. "Littlest one was causing a fuss."

I held out a hand and he shook it. "Pleasure to meet you. Thanks for hosting this."

"Ah, you're very welcome. Like the man said, any chance to bust out my barbeque." He gestured at a metal monstrosity built into a brick bar at the side of the house. "Do you grill?"

"Religiously."

"One question. How do you grill your burgers? Keeping in mind the right answer means we're friends, the wrong one means mortal enemies."

"Salt and pepper, a little bit of oil basted over them, then high heat."

Another man groaned, "Goddamned heathens."

"Not low and slow?" Garth asked me.

"Nah." I shrugged. "I mean, look, a burger's a burger and I'll eat them how I can take it, but you want to do it right and keep it juicy, that's it."

He laughed and clapped my shoulder. "Make the rounds, grab a beer, and come bullshit if you want. I could use someone who actually knows what they're doing."

I grinned and turned back for the party. Garth pointed me in the direction of a couple big coolers loaded with beer. There was a smaller one with pop and iced tea for the kids. I thought about calling over to Isaac to see if he wanted anything, but he was already cutting through the water, showing off his skills. Little bit of a peacock like his dad, I thought, grinning.

But someone made my grin disappear. Jenna was on the verge of the party, looking at the gate we came in through. I ambled over to her before she made her break for it, and placed a hand at the small of her back to lean in and murmur, "Can we talk?"

Eyes drew to us and she blushed, but she nodded. Jenna was wearing a sea green minidress with long sleeves but bared shoulders. It looked good on her, sexy but not garish. We stepped aside, and she looked up at me, her eyes stormy.

"Let me start," I said. "I'm sorry."

She blinked. "You are?"

"Yeah. I have absolutely no right to tell you what you should want with your life. If that doesn't involve kids, that's your decision to make. I was having kind of a mind-blowing time, and I was falling pretty hard and fast for you. I think I wanted to jump ahead in the game twenty moves and that's my fault."

She nodded. "Thank you for understanding. And I do want to meet your son, and I hope he and I can be great friends. I just..."

"Don't want to be his replacement mom."

The look of relief on her face made me feel better, but also broke my heart a little harder. I didn't know Jenna all that well, but I liked her a lot. "Yes. He's definitely got some moves in the pool, that's for sure."

"My ex-wife's sister Morgan taught him," I said, smiling faintly. "She was the high school captain of her swim team. Even tried out for world championships, but wasn't quite there. Still amazing in a pool though."

"Mm. She did great with him."

In a lot of ways, I thought, but didn't say. "In any case, let me make up the other night to you. A real date. The two of us. I'll find a babysitter for Isaac. I want to know you, the real you. The one you talked about."

"I'd like that," she said. "And Lionel..."

"Hm?"

"I hope you know I am really looking forward to hearing about your other exploits around the block."

I grinned slowly. "Then you need to hear about what Yvonne and I got up to."

"Can't wait." She leaned up and kissed my cheek, drawing some hooded venomous stares from several of the guys around the party. "Are they staring?" she whispered.

"Yes," I said, and turned to cup her cheek and kiss her even more firmly. I couldn't help wrapping an arm around her slim waist and deepening the kiss, feeling her shiver in my arms. Finally we broke away from each other and a couple whoops broke out. She glanced in their direction and stuck out her tongue, then back up at me.

"I'm going to go mingle. Have fun." Lower, she whispered, "The twins and Sarah have been dying to meet you."

* * *

The twins. Oh sweet Jesus, the twins.

Because identifying twins as "the blonde one" and "the one with darker hair" gets a bit cumbersome and confusing, we're going to play storyteller magic so you know their names. Cool? Cool.

London and Dakota moved with an elegance unlike anyone else there, not even Jenna. Shorts seemed to be their favorite outfits, and were complimented well by skimpy tank tops that had a few of the women glaring in their direction. There were definite cliques to the neighborhood, the vaguest shapes of which I was just coming to see. London, Dakota, Jenna, and Sarah definitely kept each other within orbit. Yvonne was all over the place, friends with everyone, as were our hosts Garth and Christy.

I was deep in a conversation with a retired contractor and his wife over by the beer cooler when the twins finally had enough of circling their prey and went in for the first tentative bite. I'd been eyeballing them off and on, and they were definitely returning the looks. If drool had rolled out of the corner of their pretty, delicate mouths, I wouldn't have been surprised.

"Mr. Williamson," the lighter blonde -- Dakota -- said. "Are you going to steal one of the guests of honor away all afternoon?"

The contractor's wife let out a snort when London- the darker blonde -- brushed her husband's shoulder with long, dainty fingers capped in brightly colored nails. Her husband chuckled abashedly.

"Ah, no, I suppose I'd better not keep you, then. But you and your boy come over for dinner sometime."

I stuck out my hand and shook his. "We'll do that." To Mrs. Williamson, I leaned in and surprised her with a kiss on the cheek. "And there's only one woman beautiful enough around here to hold my attention for long."

Now it was her turn to chuckle and blush, and her husband rolled his eyes towards the heavens with a grin. "Oh Lord, she's going to talk about that kiss for months."

They grabbed another drink and walked away. I tried not to react when London leaned down right in front of me and fished a cold longneck out of the quickly melting ice. I could see the faintest hint of a pink thong disappearing into her shorts.

Fucking. Hell.

Why was every wildly attractive woman so into me on that street? Was I in a coma and this was my long, pleasant dream? Did I help out some wise old witch in disguise and she rewarded me with a magic cock? I didn't know, but I was sure a fan.

Dakota caught the flick of my eyes and grinned. "Care for a drink?"

I raised my beer bottle. "Already got one, but thanks."

She leaned over too, taking her sweet time and making sure I got a good glimpse of her own panties peeking out. They held their bottles out to me, and dutifully, I twisted the caps off for them while they introduced themselves.

"And you're Lionel," London said. "London and Lionel. Hm. That has a pretty ring to it."

"It does," I said.

"We've heard a lot about you," Dakota said. "We love the drama. Will he and Jenna make for the sexiest couple on the block? Will Yvonne finally settle down with one guy and his adorable kid?"

"Will Sarah quit hovering around the edges of conversations and finally come say hello to the guy she obviously wants up in her fun business?" London asked.

I was very glad I wasn't taking a drink at that point. I still nearly choked.

"You two are awful," a breathy voice said. I turned and there she was in some... you know, I have no damned clue what she was dressed in. A cycling outfit, maybe? Pink shorts trimmed in white stripes matched a short-sleeved top that was tight, but not quite so revealing as what the twins wore. Still, she managed to garner even more glares than the twins did.

"You know, there are a whole lot of people here who really, really make a point of giving you three some sour faces," I said.

"Bitches," Sarah said dismissively, waving a hand in the rest of the party's direction.

"Totally," Dakota said. "Have you two met?"

"Not yet," I said, holding out my hand. Sarah took it and shook. Her smile was challenging, and not a little hard-edged. I liked it. Her dark eyes really sold the alpha female thing. I was going to have some fun with her. "Lionel."

"Sarah."

"And what do you do, Sarah?"

"We've lost him," London said, sighing.

I snickered. "I can hang with three women at once."

"Can you, now?" Dakota said with an impish grin.

"Don't peek, but even Jenna's giving us the look," London said.

Sarah fetched a beer for herself, and I openly stared at the wide expanse of her insanely curvy bottom. That was the biggest ass on a slight woman I'd ever seen. We're talking Kardashian levels of ass. She gave Jenna's direction a languid look like she was taking in the party and smiled to herself. "That girl needs to learn to share."

"I'm not sure I want to," Dakota said, running a hand down my arm.

"Now, Lionel, if you were going to pick one of us, would you want the twin who likes it plain old boring missionary, or the one who might want to let you do... well, whatever you want?" London asked me, giving me a pout.

"I'm not a one-woman man. Not until I've found the right one this time," I said.

"Good answer," Dakota said, and like that, she came to her sister and nudged her. "Come on, we should get a bite and find Christy."

London gave me a dazzling smile. "It was really nice to meet you, Lionel."

"You too," I said. "And you, Dakota."

They laughed to each other and headed away. Both of them gave me a look over their shoulders as one, and London gave me a coquettish wave. I shivered and turned my attention on Sarah.

"Well, they're... forward," I said.

Her smile melted to something more natural, and if I'd liked it before, I loved it now. It gave her a thoughtful look, the sort of thing you'd imagine on a poet. "I love them. They're like my naughty sisters."

We started to amble around the edge of the party, listless moving while we pretended not to take hungry looks at each other. "What do you do for work, Sarah?"

"I'm a marketing manager for a clothing line," she said. "I hear you're a carpenter?"

"Electrician. Well, construction for right now, but I'll be taking the state's exam to get my license... and you don't want to hear about that."

She laughed softly. "On the contrary. I like knowing a man has a plan."

"That I do. I ran my own business before the move. I'd like to do it again. Be my own boss and keep my own hours." I gestured towards the pool where Isaac was watching a teenage girl cannonball into the pool. "Not just for me."

"Mm," she said. "A good dad. That's sexy."

I chuckled. "Thanks."

"Well, Mr. Sexy Dad, I've been looking for someone to help me clean out my rain gutters. Think I could pay you for the job?"

I glanced at her, surprised. The challenging smile was firmly back in place, her dark eyes drinking me in. Did she want to play or was she serious? Either way, was I really going to say no?"

"Total replacement, or just cleaning?"

That caught her by surprise. "I'm... not sure, actually. Could you come by and take a look?"

"Sure."

She held the look until someone called her name. "Well."

"Yeah, I promised Garth I'd help him with the burgers."

"Yvonne or Jenna have my number. Or the twins, for that matter." She walked away, and despite the fact I'd only had two bottles of beer, I felt more than a little drunk staring at that ass.

* * *

A couple hours later, with most everyone gone, I watched Isaac swim a few more laps in the pool with his friend Greg. Garth and his very pregnant wife Christy sat beside me, grazing on some leftover cantaloupe and honeydew. It was hard not to give her an occasional look too. The blonde was a natural stunner, but she was married and I wasn't about to truck with that. Besides, she'd been giving me no vibes, so it's not like I had a shot anyways. She and Garth seemed perfectly happy.

"By the way," she said, "and I hope I'm not overstepping here, but I got Isaac away and helped him with some sunscreen."

I groaned. "Oh jeez, I forgot."

She chuckled. "Don't worry. It takes a village, right?"

"That it does," I said. "Thanks."

"You bet," she said.

"Hey Dad?" Isaac called from the pool. "Can Greg spend the night?"

"Assuming it's okay with his parents, sure." I raised an eyebrow and they nodded enthusiastically. I noticed Christy's hand move to Garth's and smiled inwardly. I remembered those kinds of stolen hours with Tina.

The boys hopped out. Isaac dried off and sat poolside while Greg ran in to take a quick bath, get changed, and load up a backpack with toys and clothes. In a few minutes, with me balancing a stack of leftovers and a half-eaten cake, we trotted home.

I liked Greg but I didn't really get to know him that well that night. The boys, as excited as they might be, were utterly drained, and within half an hour of sitting down to play video games together, they were asleep in front of the TV. It was only the early evening, but if Greg was anything like Isaac, he'd sleep the whole night through after a day like that.

I grabbed a couple sheets and light blankets from a cupboard. Isaac mumbled something unintelligible in his sleep as I hefted him up and onto the couch, and Greg had me damn near afraid he wasn't breathing when I put his smaller frame onto the loveseat. He was, but he was the heaviest damn sleeper I'd ever seen. I left a light on in the bathroom for Greg, since I was pretty sure this was his first time at our house and I wanted him to be able to find it.

After a few minutes forking a small piece of cake and filling out some paperwork for the electrician's exam, my phone went off, and I answered it quickly.

"Hey," Jenna said cheerfully.

"Hey yourself," I said, sitting back in the kitchen chair.

"Enjoy your party?"

"I did. Happy you and I got a chance to talk."

"Me too." Her voice went husky. "Did you get tested?"

"I did. Clean bill. I have a copy here."

"Me too. Mm, you know, I never did get a chance to give you your welcoming gift."

I grinned. "What would that be?"

"Can you get a sitter tonight and come find out?"

"Sorry. Isaac's got a friend over."

"Aw, just for a few. Well, okay, yeah, knowing you, it'd be more like just for a few hours."

I chuckled softly. "Wish I could." I glanced into the living room, and quieter, I murmured, "But why don't you come on over here?"

"You're serious?"

"Yeah. The boys are out and the bedrooms are damn near soundproof. Just be quiet when you come in."

She hung up immediately and I silenced my phone before darting to the door. I peeked out, and saw Jenna hurry out her own door, looking around like she was in a spy movie before rushing across the street barefoot and in a robe. Just then, the streetlamps kicked on and she let out a quiet "eep!" and sprinted faster. I fought back the urge to laugh at her bare legs sliding through the flaps of the robe, and opened the door wide for her, pressing my finger to my lips. She nodded and sidled past me, stopping only for a quick kiss before I shut the door behind her.

We hurried upstairs, me leading the way until we got to the bedroom. She took a few steps beyond as I closed the door. Over her shoulder, Jenna asked, "Ready for your gift?"

"Thought we could play a game of..."

I trailed off when she dropped the robe. Underneath, she wore the skimpiest excuse for red lingerie I've ever seen. Her ass was on full display, the panties' straps circling around her sex and cleft in straps but not actually covering a thing. The bra was little better, and when I walked around her in a half circle, I realized it was a shelf bra leaving her completely exposed while cupping the base of her tits.

"Leave all that on," I said faintly. "I'm going to ruin it in about ten minutes."

Jenna giggled softly and clapped a hand over her mouth. I moved it aside and kissed her, taking her ass into my hands and pulling her to the bed with me. She tried to get me out of my button down, but I wasn't having it, not yet. I sat her down on the edge of the bed and she watched with adoration in her eyes as I knelt between her legs.

Her cunt was an addiction. I buried my mouth against her folds, not caring about her pleasure or mine, but needing to taste her, lick her. I reached a hand up and she brought it to one of her full breasts. Her nipples were hard already from the cool house and I tweaked one, drawing a sharp breath from her as I ate her out.

Jenna, bless her heart, tried to be quiet, but when I sucked on her clit, she gasped, "Oooooh, shit!" and immediately her eyes bulged. We both listened, then I rose to my feet, my cock aimed right at her face.

"If you can't be quiet..." I whispered, and gripped the back of her head to pull her lips to my cock. She gave me a glare but opened wide for me. I drilled the first few inches of her mouth, keeping hold of her head and bobbing her back and forth. This was not a time for subtlety. We had to take our pleasure from each other quickly before my son or his friend woke up.

So I took. I used Jenna's face like her pussy, fucking it hard and fast. Her tongue whipped along my base as she sucked, trying hard not to slurp on my tip when it popped free now and then. Her small hands jacked my base, aiming me at the back of her throat and keeping me there as she took me deeper and deeper. My ass began to tense in record time and Jenna grinned around me, knowing she had me.

She popped off my cock and I groaned, so close. I gripped my dick to jerk off on her tits, but she grabbed my hand and stopped me. "You're making me come first," she whispered.

I pushed her down onto her back, legs still off the side of the bed. The fabric of her crotchless panties brushed against my skin as I hilted myself in her. She cried out, the sharpest noise yet, and I jerked out of her fast, listening for signs anyone in the house was moving. Without a word, I stormed to my closet, grabbed a tie, and had a thought. I grabbed a second, and headed for the bed. Jenna stared up at me, grinning, and I swept up a fistful of her hair to bring her head up off the bed.

"Stay like that," I murmured, and she nodded. I looped the tie around her mouth and her head and... well, tied it. As a gag, it wasn't going to be all that efficient. But it would be a firmer reminder to her to be quiet, for fuck's sake. With that done, I let her head go and gripped her hands to bring them up above her head. She shivered when I tied her wrists together.