New Man Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too tight?"

She shook her head no, and let out a soft, breathy sigh when I gripped her hips again and plunged back into her. I had one of the sexiest women I'd ever met tied up and gagged in my bed. If Isaac did wake up and walk in, shit, I was going to have some explaining to do.

I'm not really into the hardcore BDSM, but there is something intensely erotic about the sight of a woman in cuffs or tied up. And Jenna tied up, even in loose knots she could break out of with the force of a breeze, was a fucking vision of sexiness. With her hands stretched above her head, it emphasized her big breasts and made them bounce with every hard thrust of mine. Her eyes widened with her pleasure, her lips working around the tie in her mouth, pleading with me silently to keep fucking her.

I was incensed. I fucked her with fast, hard strokes. My hands shot to her tits and I tweaked her nipples hard enough to hurt a little. She loved it, her legs spreading wide, her body rocking back against me as I plunged into her depths over and over and over again. I gripped her breasts and squeezed them, my hips slapping against hers. I was the one making noises now, soft grunts of satisfaction. I almost let this fuck goddess get away from me before, and I wasn't about to make the same mistake twice. If she wanted to be friends with benefits, great, because I loved the goddamn benefits.

I was getting close but I didn't want to come, not yet, not until I'd given Jenna the orgasm she was so close to. I jerked out of her and she moaned her disappointment. Through the cloth she barely made a sound. I rolled her over and she bent over the bed, ass thrust out at me. I fucked into her again, driving deep enough that my balls slapped off her skin. Her hands were still knotted together and the way she looked over her shoulder at me, eyes needy, her mouth still gagged, her wrists out in front of her... I went frenetic. I fucked Jenna so hard and so fast it sounded like we were giving each other high fives.

She thrust that bubbly ass right back at me, moaning rhythmically, something that vaguely sounded like, "Fuck me fuck me fuck me." She came without warning, her whole body tensing. I kept fucking her and when she began to shudder I drove deep and quickly reached forward. Just as she started to keen, my hand clamped over her mouth and she wailed against it as her pussy drenched my cock.

When her pleasure passed I jerked out of her one more time and whispered into her ear, "Taste yourself on me."

I slapped her ass and she spun around, sitting on the edge of the bed again. She undid the tie and cast it aside, licking her lips in a show for me. I crammed her mouth full of my slick cock, and she sucked it adoringly, working my first few inches as she stared up at me, hands still tied and between her legs. Only a few minutes in, I tapped her head and she came off me, whispering, "Come in my mouth, baby."

I drove back into her, going deep for a few thrusts and pulling back to her lips when I was ready. Come geysered out of me, filling her mouth until she could take no more and pulled off. My last couple shots hit her mouth and chin, and she swallowed twice. She glanced down at her body and back up at me, pouting. By the way, Jenna's pout is one of the top ten sexiest things of all time. It's right up there with loaded potato skins. Yeah. It's that fucking sexy.

"Aw," she said quietly. "You didn't really ruin my lingerie like you promised."

I couldn't help a short, quick laugh. I leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Guess we'll have to try again another night."