New Man Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,623 Followers

"So... wet pussies need creaming cocks."

I walked to Jessica, and still she kept her focus on her phone. I leaned down, and despite how tired I was, I scooped her up in my arms, carrying her upstairs, into my bedroom, and dropping my sexy twenty-something babysitter on my massive bed. Isaac had to come first, so I kissed Jessica and whispered in her ear I'd be right back. He was conked out, curled up in a ball, and I hesitated for a moment, thinking about that call with Tina. Would she actually show? Should I wait to tell him? I knew the terrible answer to that was yes. If she didn't, if she flaked, I didn't want to break his heart any more than I already had with the divorce. He woke as I peered in on him, mumbling, "I did okay?"

"Yeah, buddy," I said, my throat tight. "You're amazing. Go back to sleep."

"Okay." He sometimes fought me on that, but this time, he snuggled in deeper and soon his breathing evened out again.

When I headed back into my bedroom and threw the chain on the door, Jessica was already on her hands and knees, jutting her sexy ass out at me in that tiny skirt. I dropped my clothes as I approached my latest fuck toy.

My life was pretty okay.

(Note from Ian Snow - from here on out, the series will be jumping categories from time to time, depending on its needs. Thanks for reading!)

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,623 Followers