New Man Pt. 05

Story Info
Five dates, five butts, and twins. Twins!
23.1k words
4.77
42.1k
94

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,628 Followers

The five-dinner tradition started with Jenna. It had been a while since we slept together -- she had her modeling gigs and I was preoccupied with getting the groundwork laid for starting up my electrician business again. I missed her, not just for the phenomenal sex or her drop-dead body, but the company of her.

I was feeling pretty mellow about things. My son Isaac thankfully hadn't lashed out again since his fight with the other boy at school. The principal recommended counseling, and it was good advice. I kept the brochures she gave me just in case Isaac needed it. But every other night or so, talks with his favorite aunt, my ex-wife's sister Morgan, seemed to help him really find his sweet Zen again. Although I desperately wanted more of Morgan in my life too, even if it was just long-distance talks, I stayed out of these phone conversations. They were sacred to my son, a necessity for him, and I respected that.

I was developing my own ways of blowing off steam. Twice now, I called on my extremely curvy sorta-kinda girlfriend Sarah to come to my work on my lunch break and blow me in my truck. During our first intense session together, I bent -- or maybe broke, I'm not sure -- her dominant side and now she comes when I call. That can be taken however you want, because it holds a kernel of truth -- when she gobbles down my cock, she's usually fingering herself or I'm doing it for her. She gets hers as often as I get mine, though I haven't had a chance yet to take her ass like I've promised her.

Yvonne's come over a few times too. She's a bit like that crazy neighbor from Seinfeld in that regard, blowing in, sometimes helping herself to coffee or cereal, sometimes joining me in that sweet half hour between the time when Isaac hops on the bus to school and I have to go to work. I got tired of answering the door for her every time she felt in the mood, so I gave her a spare key. I'll find her in the kitchen or the living room, just doing her own thing. She's flighty though, and I never can keep her for long. It's too bad. She and Isaac get along great, and Yvonne's a lot of fun. But I'm not about to clip her wings, not when I'm fucking two other women semi-regularly and eyeballing two more.

Oh yeah -- those two more? Twins. Tall, long-legged, lithe twins. I knew little about Dakota and London save that they went to college and they were thirsty as fuck for my dick. We were circling around each other and I knew it was a matter of time before I took one or the other -- or both, if one of my deepest fantasies could be fulfilled. A guy can hope. In any case, I got their number from Yvonne and we texted back and forth some. I invited them to lunch or coffee sometime, and they told me they'd love to once their schedules cleared up. They might have been sex-starved twenty-one-year-olds, but they were intelligent and trying to zip through college with a purpose. I sure couldn't blame them there.

Are we all caught up? Good.

The summer was giving way to true fall, with a nip in the air first thing in the morning. It made for some phenomenal runs. I hated jogging when it was so hot as it had been, and besides, I'm kind of a fall guy. The crisper weather, comfortable sweaters, Halloween, the changing colors, all of it. I even like pumpkin spice and candy corn. I know, I know.

I left before Isaac woke up, locking the door behind me before I set off down the street for a nearby city park. I was thinking about going another route to grab a cup of coffee at a tiny kiosk I liked and maybe flirt with a cute barista there, but footfalls behind me caught my attention, and a cheerful familiar voice made me grin.

"On your right, old man."

"Old man?" I asked as Jenna caught up to me. I liked her look -- just tights and a long-sleeved shirt with a headband holding back her long black hair, but it emphasized her legs, a totally underappreciated part of her I intended on licking and kissing post-haste.

She matched my pace and punched my arm. "You know it's true."

"This old man has made you practically speak Tongues in the bedroom."

Jenna blushed. "Well, you know, I had to stroke your ego."

"Uh huh," I chuckled. "I was thinking coffee. Buy you a cup?"

"Absolutely."

We kept up a good, quick pace, pounding the pavement until we had our coffee in hand, regular black for me, espresso for her. Our route back was more leisurely, and we detoured for a smaller city park I didn't know was so close to the bigger, more jogger friendly one. A small children's area took up one corner, while the rest was dedicated to a dog park. We sat on a bench together and sipped our coffee. I wanted to get going home soon to see Isaac off to school, but it was good to sit with Jenna for a while and just relax without the usual sexual tension.

I leaned in as she was in the middle of a story about her last dog, and kissed her cheek. She gave me a soft smile in return, and we kissed longer, more languidly. She tugged out her phone, and we got a selfie of us like that, lips locked, her free hand on my cheek.

"You okay?" she asked after she stowed the phone away.

"I missed you," I said. "Come by tonight. Have dinner with us."

"I'd like that," she murmured.

* * *

Circumstances and bad timing meant that Isaac and Jenna hadn't officially met. They would have seen each other at our welcoming party but I didn't think to introduce the two there, since Isaac was having fun with the neighborhood kids. I was nervous about that. Jenna carved out a niche in my heart and soul the first night we slept together, but it had come with a cost -- she told me she didn't want to be a stepmom. What we had then was ephemeral. It would slip away someday, so I wanted to make every minute count that I could.

"What do you think?" I asked Isaac. "Polo or button down?"

He didn't look up from the game he was playing. "I don't know, Dad," he said, exasperated. At ten, he was just starting to show the signs of parental exhaustion.

"You didn't even look."

He finally paused the game and looked up. In one hand was a Hawaiian shirt, black with blue and green flowers emblazoned all over it. In the other was a simple charcoal polo. He cracked up, and pointed at the Hawaiian shirt. "That. You have to wear that."

"Pretty awesome, right?"

He nodded enthusiastically, and I let him off the hook to disappear back upstairs. When I'd changed shirts and spritzed my wrist with cologne, the doorbell rang. I gave myself one last look in the mirror. The shirt was hideous and my hair looked great. Mission successful.

I started down the stairs just as Isaac opened the door. I heard Jenna's cheerful greeting, and Isaac said, "Oh wow. Ohhh. Uh. Hi!" Then he turned and stared at me with huge eyes. "Daaaad? Uh. Jenna's here."

"Well, invite her in, ding-dong."

"Come on in," Isaac said.

"Thank you," Jenna murmured. She did, and I realized why Isaac was so tongue-tied. The ribbed dress she wore didn't actually show off much, but it did paint her curves in some very eye-catching ways. She'd also blown out her hair, leaving it full and curling down her back, and her makeup was done to the nines.

"Hey, Jenna," I said. "Thanks for coming."

Isaac stepped back and watched me. I wasn't sure what the right play here was, so I just went with what came natural to me, what I'd do if he wasn't there. I stepped up to her, and as Jenna's eyes flicked towards Isaac, I reached around her waist, pulled her to me, and gave her a light kiss. She blushed, hard.

I said, "Isaac, you know Jenna and I have been sort of seeing each other. She's a very good friend."

"Okay," he said quietly.

"It's very nice to finally meet you," Jenna said. She reached out, and Isaac shook dutifully.

"You too," he said, still taken aback.

"Well," I said, "hope you like fajitas. Chicken or steak, or both, if you like."

"They're the best thing my dad makes," Isaac said, finding a little surer footing with food talk.

"I love them," Jenna said, giving me a grateful look.

"Good!" I said cheerfully. "I wanted to wait to get started until you got here. Best when they come right off the pan. Isaac, if you want to play your game or read, you go on ahead. Or if you want to come in and help, you come on in. Whatever makes you comfortable. Okay, bud?"

"Okay," he said.

He trotted away slowly for the living room and his video game, looking back over his shoulder at the two of us. I smiled at him, and he nodded like we'd had a conversation.

To Jenna, I said, "Come on into the kitchen, if you like, or if you're into Fortnite, Fortnite, and more Fortnite..."

"I don't know what that is," she said, giving me a tentative smile.

"Something he's very bad at!" Isaac called.

"He's not wrong," I admitted. Jenna laughed softly, and we headed for the kitchen.

Everything was chopped up and ready to be stir-fried. As I pulled containers out of the fridge, Jenna helped herself to a glass of wine and fetched the world-class cook a bottle of his favored beer. Look, fellas, especially you younger ones out there, learn to cook. It's not terribly difficult, especially in this day and age of how-to videos and easily accessible recipes. Every date is made much more special by you taking the time to cook a woman a meal. And for fuck's sake, just pay attention and ask what they can and can't have. Everyone's in love with a good meal. No one is immune to that shit. So right out of the gate, you're giving yourself an advantage. And if you stumble across a woman who genuinely loves being the one to cook, marry her right now.

As I started our meal, Jenna leaned in and murmured into my ear, "I heard from Sarah just what you did to her on her kitchen counter."

I grinned and leaned in to whisper in hers, "I'll give you a first-hand demonstration sometime when Isaac's not around." Her lips parted when I took her earlobe between my teeth and nipped just slightly. Then I trailed my lips down the side of her neck and she shivered. Her hand fell between us, stroking me through my slacks, and I groaned at my need for her. "Stay tonight, if you want," I murmured.

"Promise to gag me again?"

I reached out and pinched her ass. I wasn't sure if she'd liked the gagging or not, but now I had my answer. "I have another idea in mind."

She caught my hand before I could pull it away. Her gaze flicked towards the direction of the living room where Isaac was talking on his headset to a friend. She whispered, "I have something for you to think about."

Then Jenna turned, and brought my hand to the cleft of her ass. I didn't know what she meant at first, then my fingers brushed it. It was my turn to glance at the direction of the living room, and I pulled the back of her dress up.

"Jesus," I breathed.

Peeking out at me was a butt plug.

* * *

Dinner was good, the conversation a little stilted. It was clear Jenna didn't really know what to say or do around Isaac, but he more than made up for it when they discovered they both loved The Hobbit and Narnia. He could talk for hours about those books and nearly did, barely touching his food in his excitement to tell her why he thought Prince Caspian was the coolest.

We pushed back our plates finally, and Isaac rose up to collect everybody's plate, a chore held over from our life with Tina. While I took care of the leftovers, Isaac started to load up the dishwasher. Jenna came to help him, and I protested, "You're our guest."

"Hush. The cook deserves help," she said, and smiled at Isaac. "Right?"

"Uh huh," he said, bashful again.

After everything was cleaned up, Isaac pulled out a book from his library, and while Jenna and I found a movie to watch, he read in his big man's chair. When he got up to go to the bathroom, Jenna whispered in my ear, "It's adorable how tiny he is in that thing."

"Right? Yvonne helped us pick that out."

"Mm," Jenna said, idly stroking my neck with a nail. "She's going to be super jealous when she hears you cooked me dinner. And Sarah's going to go nuclear."

I chuckled. "Yvonne comes and goes."

Jenna smirked. "I've seen her when she's with other guys. She's never been so moony about anyone like you."

"Well," I said, turning to face her. "What about-?"

Just then, Isaac walked back in. He gave us a curious glance, then hurried back to his chair and dove back into his book. We returned our attention to the TV, Jenna's finger doing magical things to every part of me just by continuing that light stroking of my neck. The clock didn't seem to want to move in any direction, and I cursed it silently a thousand times waiting for Isaac's bedtime. But finally he needed to head upstairs, brush his teeth, and go to bed, and internally I did a little happy dance.

"I'll be back in a minute," I said. "Need to squad up and take care of my wingman. That's Fortnite lingo, right?"

Isaac gave me a look that told me in no uncertain terms I was the dumbest man on the planet, but he headed for the stairs, blessedly without a debate or pleading for more time. When he'd finished washing up and crawled into bed, I sat on the edge next to him.

"Was tonight okay, Isaac?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he asked, reaching above his head to grab two of his favorite action figures.

I took a third, and made smashing motions towards his. He grinned and shook his head. "I guess I mean are you okay with me having Jenna around more often?"

"Yeah. She's pretty." But Isaac's tone was listless, and he didn't meet my look.

"Hey. You can talk to me, remember?"

He thrashed the figure in his right hand against mine, but it was clear he was getting sleepy. There wasn't much fight to his heroes that night. "I don't know if she likes me."

There wasn't much I could do to salve that wound, so while my action figure got his butt kicked, I stroked his forehead with my other hand and brushed his hair away from his face. Too long. He needed a cut. "If she doesn't," I said, meaning every word, "then it's off. I promise. You're number one. Always."

"Are you two going to, you know, kiss and all that stuff?"

I grinned. "If I'm very very lucky." I stood up and brought the blankets up over him before taking one more punch from his superhero. My character flipped end over end, winding back up on the shelf of his window above his head. "Love you bud."

"Love you. Good luck, Dad."

"Quick, shout, 'And remember not to give her your lip fungus!'"

Isaac giggled the sweetest, most childlike giggle I'd heard from him in a year or two, at least. He leaned back, and at the top of his lungs, he shouted, "Don't give her your lip fungus, Dad!" I held out my fist and he bumped it.

When I slipped out into the hallway, Jenna was there. Tear tracks stained her face, and I guided her into my bedroom before I shut the door. I wrapped my arms around her, and whispered into her ear, "You heard?"

"About the lip fungus?"

I laughed softly. "You know what I mean."

"I do." She shivered. "I do like him. But I hope you know... my mind, it's made up, Lionel."

"I know," I murmured, and kissed her cheek. "I told Sarah and Yvonne they were mine. Well... I think I told them certain body parts were mine. But I'm not ever going to try to cage you, Jenna. I'll take whatever time we have, but I won't ever ask for more than what you want to give."

"Thank you," she whispered. "How long until he falls asleep?"

"Long enough we should probably settle in for a while before we get to the fun stuff. Wanna crash on my bed, finish that movie, and make out?"

She kissed the corner of my lips. "Perfect."

We settled in, Jenna resting her head on my chest as we tried to pay attention to some ill-matched pair of bumbling cops. Pretty soon, she looked up at me, and without a word spoken between us, we started kissing. Long, languid brushes of our lips, lots and lots of playful tongue action. It was like we were teenagers again, and the silliness of it left her giggling. Even without what was to come, I liked that night. It was one of the best dates I'd ever been on.

But oh Lord, what was to come made me damn near forget all that.

Nature called and when I rose to use the bathroom, I used it as an excuse to check in on Isaac. My boy was sleeping on his stomach, head twisted to one side, one of his action figures just beside his fingers on his pillow. I stepped in and thought about how all this would change soon, how some of the toys would disappear and tucking him in like this would be seen as some act of war. I grinned to myself as I took the action figure and settled it on his shelf. When I tucked the blanket in tighter around him, I kissed the top of his head and headed back to my bedroom.

I closed the door, and for good measure, I decided to prop a bedside table against it just in case Isaac decided he needed to come in. I couldn't fathom why he would -- he hadn't slept in bed with me and Tina for years, and we'd taught him at an early age our bedroom was our sanctuary. That said, sometimes he did wander in, especially if I was up and going. I decided right then even if I didn't want locks in the house, I'd install a chain on the door. That was a good compromise. There was a short hall past the master suite's bathroom that would block any view of the bed, and that still gave him the freedom to open the door even slightly and call to me if he needed me.

The thoughts trickled away from me as I stared at Jenna on the bed, on her side, propped up on one elbow. Her dark hair fell down against the bed, and she circled the comforter with one finger, smiling up at me. It was a sight I wished I could see every night. She was making it very hard to keep this thing with her casual.

"Everything okay?" she murmured.

"Strip. Now."

She blinked at me and after a long moment, jumped to her feet. We raced to undress. I won, and came to her, already leaning down to suck one of her nipples into my mouth, hungry for her, so hungry. I gripped her ass as I sucked, finding the plug and pushing it back and forth, as though it were my fingers in her ass. Finally her dress hit the floor and Jenna pushed me away, backwards towards the bed. "I want your dick in my pussy first," she panted, climbing on top of me. "Do you have lube?"

"I bought three bottles after I was with Sarah."

She snickered and gripped my hardening prick, sliding it against her folds as she tried to ready herself. I was rock hard in just a moment and leaned up to suck at her breast again. She held me tight, rocking, one hand down between us, stroking her clit. That wouldn't do. I owned that shit. That was my pussy, my clit to play with and take care of. I drove my hand down to replace hers, and she gasped as I rubbed four fingers around in wide circles right on her clit, not fucking around. I wanted her ready now.

When her folds were slick enough, I tried to shift so she was underneath me, but Jenna planted a hand on my chest, grinning and tossing her hair to one side. She grabbed my cockhead and murmured down at me, "This time, I'm in charge."

I settled back on my elbows, and groaned as quietly as I could manage as she guided me to her entrance and dropped down slowly. Jenna took her sweet time feeding herself my cock, her hands resting on her ass, thrusting her chest out. She was putting on a show for me, one I fucking loved, and I was content for the moment to let her do the work.

With my cock deep inside her, Jenna began to circle her hips. The motion was so subtle at first I barely noticed it, but soon her grinding became obvious. She used my dick like her g-spot's scratching post, and I loved the sight of it, her above me, hands on her bubble butt, big breasts on full display, her look rapturous. Her pace reached a slow rock, and her eyes opened as she smiled down at me. It was the sort of look that would have made me give her anything she wanted, had she asked for it. Jenna had no idea the power she held over me in that moment. Marriage? We could have run to Vegas. A million dollars? I'd sell the house and rob a bank.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,628 Followers