All Comments on 'New Man Pt. 07'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DrkphreakxDrkphreakxover 3 years ago
An exceptional job.

I've thoroughly enjoyed your work these first 7 chapters. Every time I walk away feeling very satisfied and fulfilled with the excellent sorry planning, and characterization. I'm a long haul reader. I like to pick them up early and enjoy the pieces as they come. Keep up the exceptional work.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Well written

The relationships and people feel real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOW DID THIS GET RATED "HOT"?????

I would never have guessed that this story would go hot just for the sex with the twins! In chapter 6 you left us hanging with no description or continuation of what happened with the baby sitter!!!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 3 years ago

YOU LUCKY BASTARD! WHAT A FANTASY!

That title has nothing to do with the 5+ girlfriends. Nor is the aforementioned “fantasy” about the self-same ladies.

The fantasy, to my mind, is two-fold:

1. That he has an ex-wife that’s still caring and understanding.

2. That a guy can get custody of his 8-9 year old son.

Not to get too personal, but in my experience neither were within possibility. Despite my vindictive ex-wife’s history of mental illness, the judge gave her custody based solely upon the fact that she had a uterus. When my son reached his majority he chose to live with me, and we’ve been dealing with the scars she inflicted ever since.

And, regarding twins: my ex was an identical twin. Here’s a well researched truth: they learn to hate each other.

Still, your skills set quite apparent. Can’t wait to read more!

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

What was Tina's game in forcing Lionel to admit his feelings. Especially when she could see Douglas behind him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nestorb30

I think she didn't realize at first the he was there, and when she did she kept saying his name to get his attention, and he misconstrued why. Coupled with his overwhelming need to just get it out there, to relieve the pressure inside, made what should have been a minor thing....unfortunate.

Boston150Boston150over 2 years ago

If the other parts of this story are as good as the first chapters, this is going to be a high favorite of mine.

Great reading!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Why didn't he hit back!!??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Flat out awesome from Chapter 1. The way you flesh out the world and individual thoughts and feelings is incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It keeps getting better and better.

KahunabobKahunabob11 months ago

Ah man. What wicked webs man weaves. Storyline is keeping me hooked to read it all in one go. Your writing style is easy to follow along with and seems to flow naturally. Or at least not forced/stilted like some other writers on Lit.

Honestly, it's my first time reading the series. I'm kind of hoping MC ends up with either Morgan or Sarah as long term partner. The ethical harem thing is fun, though I'd have loved to see more interaction between MC's son and the different girls. He's an afterthought most of the time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hard to say I loved it with tears in my eyes. But you’ve captured me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

New Man Pt. 06 Previous Part
New Man Series Info