New Man Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I did when Jenna dipped down further, trailing her tongue down Victoria's neck, between her breasts, and across, sucking first one nipple into her mouth, then the other. Her hand drove between Victoria's legs to the joining of our flesh and rubbed at Victoria's pussy lips, spread as far apart as they could take by my slowly flexing cock.

"Oh wow, oh my gosh," Victoria breathed. Then Sarah was there too, kissing her much like Jenna had, her hands squeezing and pinching the teacher's breasts. "Oh God, oh God, oh God..."

I ground into her, not doing much more than stirring my cock slowly, but it was far more than enough, especially with my girlfriends' extra stimulation. Victoria quivered, let out an, "Mmmph!" and came. She always came so quietly. I loved it. I brushed the hair away from her neck and kissed the soft, warm flesh.

"Now I'm going to fuck Sarah," I told her, "and when I come, I'm going to come in both of them. You're going to lick every last drop you can out of their pussies, okay?"

Victoria nodded, eyes squeezed shut. I patted her butt as I pulled out and she scooted to the edge of the bed, still on her knees, watching us with wide eyes. I directed Sarah to be on top, with Jenna underneath, remembering the times I'd done this both with the twins and with Jenna and Yvonne. No one apart from the twins and myself knew that London and Dakota were sleeping together, but everyone suspected. They were still trying to figure out how comfortable they were with it being out in the open with Yvonne, Jenna, and Sarah.

Jenna and Sarah kissed as I lined up behind Sarah. As I gripped her waist and plunged into her, I grunted my pleasure. Wasn't going to last long, not at all. I had a little reprieve after bringing Victoria over the edge but I'd been riding the crest for a while. It didn't help matters much that Sarah's ass slapping back at me was one of my all-time favorite sights. I mean, every inch of her really was, but still, that was a highlight.

I indulged myself in something I had never really done with her and took her ponytail pigtails in hand. And no, I didn't pull on them like I was riding a bike and gripping the handlebars. I just wanted to feel her hair in my hands. Victoria settled in beside my girls, one hand stroking her mound lazily while she leaned in and kissed Jenna and Sarah's cheeks. She didn't really get too involved in the game but I couldn't blame her. The view was in-fucking-credible.

"You two together is the sexiest thing I've ever seen," Victoria breathed. "Oh my God, you're... you're stunning."

Sarah was, by that point, getting hammered too hard to do much more than gasp out, "Thank y-you," but Jenna aahed and twisted so she could kiss Victoria properly. "You're sexy too, baby," she said. "I loved watching you ride him."

"F-f-fuck..." Sarah gurgled senselessly. I was really ramming the everloving hell out of her, but my Sarah could take it. And give it, for that matter. She's damn near broke my dick a few times bouncing on me.

"I can't take him like you can," Victoria said.

"Deep in my pussy!" Sarah cried out. Not sure if she was responding to Victoria or my fucking, but whatever.

"Stop," Jenna said, ignoring Sarah as our busty girlfriend bounced back and forth on top of her. "You were beautiful together. And when you were blowing him?"

"Dirty... cock.... FUCK!" Sarah wailed.

Victoria giggled. "I kind of love oral. Either way, giving or receiving. Like... it's dirty, but you're so in control, you know?"

"Oh def-"

"Shiiiiifuuuckdamn! Coming! Coming so goddamn hard!"

"-initely," Jenna finished. "Excuse me, I think this wet pussy is about to get some creaming cock."

"Still the funniest catch phrase," Victoria said, shaking her head. But she moved so she was right beside me. I was panting and grunting up a storm, and barely noticed when Victoria twisted my head to kiss me. I stared sightlessly into her eyes, then returned my focus to the beauty bouncing happily back against my cock, her pussy juices dripping onto her sheets.

"Right... there," I said. I pistoned into Sarah one more time and growled, "Fuck!"

I started coming and almost forgot to pull out of Sarah. But on the third gush, I yanked my cock out and slammed into Jenna's waiting, spread cunt. She cooed with pleasure as my last few shots filled her up too. Victoria none-too-gently shoved me out of the way and dove between their legs, lapping up my come drizzling out of their pussies. The slurping sound she made gave me shivers.

Fuck, that was a hot sight.

We crashed together on the bed afterwards. There wasn't enough room for all four of us side by side, so I rested on my side at the foot of the bed, staring at all three beauties as they kissed and whispered to each other. Despite the chill in the air outside, we managed to work up one hell of a sweat inside.

Sarah rested with an arm over her eyes in the middle of the three, breasts rising and falling. Victoria nudged her with her foot, and asked, "Hey, you okay?"

Sarah flung her arm aside and sat straight up. "You guys hungry? I'm starved."

"Why don't I order something and you three can shower?" I asked.

Victoria pushed herself up onto an elbow. "Yes to the shower, but unfortunately, I need to say no to the food. I just ate and I should really get home and get some grading done."

"Aw, is Isaac as adorable in class as he is everywhere else?" Sarah asked.

"He's such a sweetheart," Victoria said. "And so good at English."

"Let's not talk about my son when we're all naked," I said.

We started moving, me towards my clothes and my phone, the women towards the master bathroom. Sarah's house was one of the smallest of the group's, but she had a killer master bath inspired by the Grecian exterior of her house, with a rounded doorless entry leading into a slight elevated marble bath big enough for three. There was plenty of chatter and laughter as they started filling the tub. I popped my head in just long enough to ask what Jenna and Sarah felt like, and caught the sight of three butts.

"I could get used to walking in and seeing that," I said, shivering pleasantly.

Jenna gave Sarah's already reddened ass one more spank for that. We settled on dumplings and bao buns from a fusion restaurant Jenna mentioned, and I ordered while they slipped into the steamy hot water. I threw on my boxers and a white robe and cleaned up the bedroom while the girls soaked. Victoria was the first one out, and when I heard the hair-dryer going, I snuck into the bathroom to wrap my arms around her waist and rock with her while she finished her routine.

The food came as she was dressing. I grabbed it, tipped the delivery guy an extra few bucks on top of what I tipped digitally, and kissed Victoria on her way out the door. She promised to call me over winter break, when Isaac would be flying to Alaska to see his mom. With him gone, we wouldn't need to sneak around for a full two weeks, and I intended on taking advantage of it.

Sarah, Jenna, and I decided to eat in the freshly made bed together, tucked under the blanket and feeding each other bites of food. Drowsy from the round lovemaking, I rested against the headboard, enjoying listening to Sarah and Jenna talk various modeling horror stories. My cell phone rang, and I smiled at the name when I picked it up.

Morgan.

My ex-sister-in-law was a complicated issue for me. I was in love with her for starters, a love she seemed to want to reciprocate. You might think that would be a problem with my ex-wife Tina, but the last time we got together during Thanksgiving, she gave me her blessing. That was before the biggest, douchiest complication, in the form of Morgan's husband Douglas, punched me in the jaw for accidentally blurting out that I loved Morgan.

But the weirdness didn't stop there. The night before my son and I were set to fly back home to Agramonte, Morgan came by my parents' house, where we were staying, and asked me if I really loved her. When I told her yes, she kissed me -- a brief, tiny thing that didn't last longer than a second, but she kissed me.

I didn't mean for a lot of that to happen, but I guess it had to at some point. Not telling Morgan how I felt about her was eating me up. She was like a second mom to Isaac. Maybe even more like a real mom than Tina, if I'm being honest with myself. There was always a distance between my ex-wife and my son. She cared about him, but she didn't want to be a mother. That's harsh, and I don't mean it to be. She's a good woman who just discovered too late she wasn't fit to be a mom, and that knowledge broke us, despite us staying together for ten years afterwards.

The point is, while Tina wanted to be a continent apart from us and only participated in her motherly duties in a distant way, Morgan was warm, open, and always connecting with Isaac. When he got in a fight, Tina wanted nothing to do with talking him through it. Morgan, on the other hand, heard and called immediately to see what she could do for him. For us, really. It's the perfect exemplification of the woman she is, but it's just the tip of the iceberg. She and my son talk every other day, sometimes more frequently than that. Long, good gossipy talks, full of laughter and occasional tears. She sends us silly care packages in the mail, sometimes snacks, sometimes a funny card she found in the supermarket thinking about us.

I love her. And I don't know what to do with that.

It's a pleasant not-knowing. I have my five girlfriends. I am perfectly content here. If Morgan and I never wind up together, I'm okay with that so long as she always stays sweet to my Isaac, and I don't think she has it in her to be any other way. Besides, I don't know what would happen even if Morgan and I did hook up. She knows about my girlfriends, but I've never really been able to get a solid read on how she feels about it. I assume she's less than thrilled about entering into a polygamous relationship with us, but we've never had that talk because we've never even talked about there being an us. Right now, we're reaching out to each other over a divide we may never be able to cross, and I have to be okay with that being the norm until she decides otherwise. I'm not going to try to convince her to divorce Douglas. If she does, I'll ask her to be mine in a heartbeat.

But what happens then? I don't know. I really don't.

So many questions.

I answered. "Hey Morgan." I couldn't help making her name into a purr. I was feeling too good from the sex, and the thought of her made me ready for round two.

Sarah and Jenna both looked up at me. They were seated at the foot of the bed, neither of them dressed. We'd been sliding towards a nap eventually.

"Hey," Morgan said. Her voice was nasal, maybe a little hoarse.

I sat up further. "You okay?"

A sniff and a long pause. "Douglas and I had a fight." She dragged the word fight out, making it more like, "fiiiiiight." Drunk, I thought, or maybe stoned. She smoked on occasion.

I tensed. "Are you all right?"

"Yes." A soft sigh. "No."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No. But there was a lot of yelling."

I balled my fist up, and Sarah and Jenna came to me. I shifted around so they could both curl up on either side of me, heads on my chest and shoulder.

"What was it about?" I asked.

A dry chuckle, and a soft, "Guess. And don't tell me you're sorry. Please."

"I'm not," I said quietly. "I meant it then, Morgan, and I mean it now. I do love you."

A hard sniff, and a quiet, "I love you too. And Isaac."

There it was. My lips parted, and I said softly, "Fuck."

"Yeah," Morgan said, chuckling and sniffing. "Fuck. He's gone. Going to sleep at a friend's. I don't know where he and I are heading and right now I don't want to talk about it. I just... wanted to hear your voice."

Sarah reached down and groped my half-hard prick. She raised an eyebrow and I shrugged. Jenna hissed, "Not now. We should give them some time."

On the phone, Morgan said, "Who was that?"

"Jenna. I'm in bed with her and Sarah."

"Crap. I'll let you go."

"Don't," I said as fast as I could. "Please. Don't."

A soft contented sigh. "Okay. Um. Jenna's the tall, curvy one? And Sarah's the short, really busty and... what's the butt equivalent of busty? Bootylicious?"

Jenna burst out laughing at that and clapped a hand over her mouth. "Sorry," she whispered through it.

"Don't be," I said, chuckling. To Morgan, I said, "Jenna overheard that and started laughing."

"Put me on speaker. It'll make things easier."

"Sure." I did, and set the phone by the bed. Sarah leaned over and sucked one of my nipples into her mouth, stroking me harder. Fuck, I was getting a handjob while talking to the woman I loved. All right then. Weird afternoon, but hey, weird defined my life. "Say hi, Sarah and Jenna."

"Hi," Jenna said. "Sorry about the, uh, eavesdropping."

"Hiiiii!" Sarah added. "Come join us! I've got his dick in hand now and he's reaaaally liking talking to you."

Morgan surprised me with a giggle. "Wait, what? You're giving him a handjob? Now?"

"That's what I was just thinking," I said.

"Well, it's a handjob right now," Sarah said, "but in about, mm, five seconds, it's going to be a blowjob."

"You're serious," Morgan said.

Jenna cut in. "We can give you two some privacy if you want."

"No, I mean, I don't... want to come... shit, phrasing, I don't... ugh," Morgan said, finally pausing to collect her thoughts and try to put them together. "I don't want to interrupt anything. I really don't mean to, um, break anything up."

Sarah by that point really did have my cock between her lips, and holy fuck, was I hard. Jenna groaned, "Oh my God, Sarah, really?"

Sarah popped off me long enough to say, "What? Don't tell me this isn't a little bit hot. We get to fuck him while he talks to the forbidden fruit."

"The forbidden fruit?" Jenna asked, shaking her head. "We are not this corny normally, Morgan."

"It's cute," Morgan said hesitantly. "Should I really... I should... I should go."

"Do you want to?" I asked.

Silence. Sarah bobbed her mouth up and down my cock, making highly audible smacks each time she came off the tip. I thought maybe Morgan hung up but I didn't hear the beep. I pulled Jenna to me tighter, my hand going down to her ass. Into her ear, I murmured, "Whatever this is, you're just as much a part of me as she is."

Jenna blinked at me, and brought her lips to my ear. "You love her. You shouldn't ruin your chance-"

"Is he... is he good?" Morgan asked hesitantly.

Jenna and I stared at one another, her cheeks flaming red. She pressed her lips to mine for just the briefest of moments, then said, "He just gave three of us a couple orgasms apiece."

I think that was overexaggerating, or maybe underexaggerating in Victoria's case, I wasn't sure. But kudos to her for upselling me.

"Three? I thought it was just you and Sarah."

"Ah," I said, "I, uh, I've kinda been sleeping with Isaac's teacher occasionally when he isn't around or we can sneak off for an hour."

"Ms. Vega?" Morgan breathed. Sarah swirled her head down my shaft, taking almost every inch of me. I rested my hands on her head, pushing her down the last bit. She gave a "gwark!" and came up off me, grinning and nodding.

Jenna repositioned herself so she was on her knees, feeding me her big tit again. I sucked away at her nipple as I started face-fucking Sarah again. "Yes. They're very careful so Isaac doesn't know. She can't be part of the group until he's done with her class."

Sarah popped off me again and added, "She's got such a tiny pussy and he's so big she can't take him very fast. It's really fucking hot. He bulges so much inside her."

"Oh my God," Morgan whispered.

"Victoria had to go," I said.

"Are you playing with yourself?" Jenna asked.

"I... I..." Morgan said.

"if you're not, you should be," Sarah said. "He's fucking my face and sucking on Jenna's boob." To Jenna, she said, "You have to tell her what he's doing."

"Lionel, she's really blowing you?" Morgan asked hoarsely.

I let Jenna's nipple go long enough to say, "Yeah. And Jenna's about to ride my face, so I won't be able to talk much."

"Are you sure you want me to be on the line?"

I thought about that. "Cards on the table?"

"Please," she said.

"You know I love you. And I want you. I don't just mean physically. I mean, I want you here. I want you every way I can have you. I've been trying to play the nice guy and let you figure things out with Douglas, but if he's dumb enough to fight with you, you're a grown woman, Morgan. If I can give you an hour or two of fun, why not?"

"An... did you say an hour or two?"

"Oh, he can go," Jenna said, reaching down to stroke Sarah's head. "I wasn't kidding when I said he satisfied three of us."

"Fuck," Morgan breathed. "I just wanted to vent. To... hear you."

"Whatever you need," I said. "I'll let you make up your mind. But Jenna needs some attention right now so if you want to listen in, listen in. If not, I completely understand." I paused. "And Morgan, even if it's not me you want, I just want you to know I want you to be happy. Whatever that means. Whoever you're with. It's what I wanted for Tina, and it's what I will always want for you."

"He doesn't make it easy, does he?" Morgan asked. Sarah chuckled around my cock and Jenna agreed. "All right, I'll listen. At least for a little while."

"All right?" I asked.

"Yes," Morgan said, her voice firming up.

With that, I tapped Sarah's head. She pulled up off me with a pop, and I scooted further down the bed so Jenna could climb on my face. I pulled her hips down to me, savoring my first lick of her freshly washed sweet pink folds. Sarah clapped her hands like a schoolgirl, and let out an emphatic, "Yay! But oh my God, Morgan, you need to try this cock for yourself. He's so big and thick it's everything I can do to take every inch of him in my mouth and down my throat. But I'm his good slut and I try."

"His slut?" Morgan asked.

"Uh huh," Sarah said, jacking my cock hard against her tits. "Wherever he wants it, I'll take it. I'll suck him dry if he wants to fuck my teeny tiny mouth. Or my ass. He loves fucking our asses. Did you know he took every single one of us in the ass one week?"

"Oh my God," Morgan whispered.

"Even the twins," Jenna moaned. I was incensed and licking her pussy with a fervor I couldn't remember equaling before.

"That was funny," Sarah said. "He started two orgies fucking them."

"What?" Morgan asked.

"It's true," Jenna said. "He fucked London right in front of her castmates in a play and they started going down on each other. Then the next ni-night... nnn, fuck, he's licking my pussy good..."

"What about the next night?" Morgan asked. The hoarseness in her voice was doing it for me almost as much as Sarah's hand on my cock.

She took over for Jenna as my model girlfriend rocked on my tongue and mouth. "He went in the locker room after one of Dakota's games and, like, eight or nine of her teammates got into it when he started fucking her."

"Jesus Christ," Morgan breathed. "Oh fuck."

I felt the bed shift, and Sarah straddled my legs, guiding my stiff prick right to her entrance. "I'm kneeling over him right now, Morgan. He's got his cock right against my pussy. That's where I like him to come the most. Someday I'm going to go off the pill and he's going to make me pregnant."

Uh... what?

Jenna giggled. "Oh, I think he likes that idea. He just started licking me even harder."

"What do you think, Morgan?" Sarah asked. "Could he be a good daddy for five of his cock sluts' babies? Maybe six of us?"

"F-fuck," Morgan whimpered. At that point, I realized she must have been playing with herself. I froze, and there was silence all around the room.