New Man Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Morgan," Jenna said, as if she was in disbelief. "Are you masturbating to this?"

"Y-yes... I shouldn't, I'm married, I'm married."

"Leave him and come here," Sarah said, dropping slowly down onto my cock, taking me into her warm, soaking wet pussy. "Unnngh, I'm fucking him now, riding his big hard dick. It could be you here. Letting Lionel take your mouth. Your ass. Your pussy."

"...I love my husband..." Morgan whispered, but none of us were buying it.

"Then hang up," Jenna said simply. "If you don't want our stud making you one of his sluts too, say goodbye right now."

"Oh fuck, Lionel..."

But Morgan didn't hang up. And we heard something buzz. A vibrator.

Jenna began to drive down on my face, but her weight shifted too, and I heard some loud smacks. "Mm, we like the sound of that, you playing with your vibrator," she said. "Sarah and I are kissing now. She's riding him slow but our Sarah can never wait long. She likes to be fucked hard, don't you?"

"Fucked... hard!" Sarah agreed, bouncing up and down on my cock. "But he makes love to us sometimes too and it's so good..."

"That's how I'd want it the first time if I were you," Jenna said breathily. She was really rubbing her pussy up and down my chin and my mouth, practically doing all the work for me. "When he took my ass, we went out on his balcony and made it so slow and sweet."

"Right out... in the open?" Morgan whimpered.

"Mm hm," Jenna purred. "Right where anyone could see. It... f-fuck... it's not just about him... t-taking..."

"Sorry, give her a minute," Sarah said, sounding equally breathless as our thighs slapped together. "I think she's about to come."

"Play with my clit..." Jenna moaned. Both Sarah and I moved a hand there and we worked her bud together, teasing her the way she liked it. "Oh fuck oh fuck, it's not j-just about him taking your ahhhh-ass, it's about how good he mm... makes it, the way he pl... plays with your pussy or rubs your clit, nnngh, just like that... oh fuck, oh shit, I'm coming!"

Jenna drove down hard on my tongue and my mouth and gushed on me. I held her close for a long minute, both her and Sarah panting hard. The buzzing sound increased and Morgan whimpered, "Jenna? Sarah?"

"She's so beautiful when she comes," Sarah moaned. "I could watch it all day. Her and Yvonne together, it's... oh fuck it's good."

"Fuck Sarah," Jenna gasped. At first I thought she meant it as an exclamation, as if she was pleased with what Sarah said. But a moment later she was prying my hands from her ass and waist and pulling up off me to collapse on her butt beside me. I got it, and said, "Sarah, on your hands and knees."

"Fuck me," Morgan moaned, "fuck me from behind..."

Oh holy shit, she was imagining this was her. I slipped behind Sarah when she was ready, and I wasted no time sheathing myself in her tight pussy. She moaned. Jenna wasn't getting out of the game either. She rested where I'd been, at the head of the bed with her legs spread wide for Sarah to lick her. As I pounded Sarah again and again, she licked Jenny's pussy.

"I'm taking Sarah hard," I said, "and she's eating Jenna out."

"Sarah's our good pussy slut," Jenna moaned. "Our very own fuck doll. Are you going to be Lionel's fuck doll too, Morgan?"

"...ummm, ummm, um hm." Morgan's words were almost unintelligible. "Gonna... gonna..."

"Come for me, Morgan," I said, ramming my cock into Sarah over and over again. "Think about me behind you, driving you into the mattress. Think about your tight pussy wrapped around my cock as I give it to you. Fuck me, but I want you so bad."

"Want... want you... want you so.... FUCK!" Morgan gasped. "Oh Lionel, I'm coming, com-ing!"

Silence, then more buzzing. I kept going, bouncing Sarah back and forth on my hard cock. Jenna giggled, and said, "Still with us?"

"Uh... huh," Morgan whimpered. "Oh fuck, that was good. "Is he... are you close, Lionel?"

"Me/" I snickered and slapped Sarah's ass. "No. I'm going to make Sarah come, then I'll fuck Jenna. I promised her earlier I'd come all over her tits."

"You're... you're not close?"

"Not yet, baby, but having you on the line is turning me on so much. Want to keep listening?"

"Uh huh," Morgan whimpered.

I gripped Sarah's waist again as I pounded into her. "I love Sarah any way I can get her, but this is my favorite position with her. On her hands and knees. I love watching this ass when I'm fucking her pussy."

"Ungh, ungh, fuck my cunt," Sarah moaned against Jenna's.

"And her on top is magic too," I said. "And Jenna, Jenna I like to have on her back, legs up high, spreading her wide while I fuck her slow."

"Wh-what about that Yv-Yvonne?"

I grinned. "Our first time together, I fucked Yvonne up against a wall. She had her legs around me, and then later I took her from behind. Either way, that was my favorite, up against the wall like that. And you should see her and Jenna make love. Gorgeous."

"The twins?"

Sarah couldn't keep licking, not with the force with which I was fucking her. She twisted her head sideways, crying out with every hard thrust of my cock, wordless things. Jenna dropped a hand to her pussy to compensate, her eyes closed, taking deep shaky breaths.

I couldn't share my favorite way to take the twins, which was to have one of them ride me reverse cowgirl while the other one licked her sister's pussy and my dick. So instead, I settled on something nearly as perverse. "Now, you can't tell this to anybody, but when I fuck one of the twins, the other one likes to watch across the room, or in a chair close by. Dakota likes it slow and sweet and London likes me to let loose."

"That's so dirty," Morgan gasped.

You have no idea, I thought.

"Mm, close, so close," Sarah gasped. "Tug my hair."

"Tug her hair," Morgan echoed, the buzzing louder and faster. "Are you... are you really going to give her a baby?"

I thought about her words when all this started with her, on the verge of moving out here to Agramonte. Morgan told me what she really wanted was kids, and that she hadn't had them with Douglas because she didn't think he'd make a good father. An idea rocked me.

"Does that turn you on?" I asked.

Dead silence.

"Morgan? Does the idea of me making her pregnant make you wet?"

"...y-yes..." she whimpered. "So wet."

Jenna's eyes opened and she gaped at me. She mouthed, "Holy fuck!" and I shook my head, as dumbstruck as she was. She made a twirling motion with her finger. Keep going.

"What about Yvonne?" I asked. "Would you want to see them both pregnant, together?"

"Oh fuck," Morgan whimpered. "Yes, yes, fill them up, fill those naughty sluts up..."

"What about the twins, Morgan? Imagine them nice and fat with my babies."

"Unnnnngh! Coming!" Sarah gasped. I kept pounding into her even as she rocked with one of the most powerful orgasms I'd felt from her yet.

"Yes!" Morgan wailed. "Yes! Fill them all up! Then me! Fuck me! Give me a bay... bay... unnnnngh!"

I've never heard or seen two people coming so close together. It was less then ten seconds, maybe. You read about that shit but you never actually see it. Or hear it, I guess. Now, though, Morgan was coming for the second time, and Sarah the God-knew-how-manieth for that day. I fucked into Sarah a few more times and jerked out of her. Before I went to Jenna, I laid Sarah down and kissed her hungrily, stroking my fat, angry cock.

Then I was on Jenna.

She licked her lips as I moved to her, still stroking my cock. I said to the phone, "I'm fucking Jenna now."

"Yessss," Morgan moaned. "I, mm, I can't believe you can go this l-long..."

I grabbed the back of Jenna's head and crushed her lips to mine, our tongues making lewd smacking noises. I was not gentle as I laid her out at the head of the bed, perpendicular to the headboard. I jerked her feet up, gripping the ankles tight, and she hissed at me, "Fuck me, do it, fuck me-" I plunged into her with one swift, sharp stroke, and she screamed, "HARD!"

Whimpering from Morgan, "Take me, take me, take me..."

I would. I knew it. It was now just a matter of time before I had Morgan beneath me like this. I wondered how I wanted her, and the question was immediate and world-consuming -- every which way I could have her. I wanted to make love to her. I wanted to fuck her like this, spread wide, screaming her passion the way Jenna was. I wanted her flat on her stomach, me pounding into her from above. I wanted her on her hands and knees, I wanted her face in the mattress, ass high. I wanted her on top, bouncing up and down. I wanted her riding me with her ass to me, as I clutched those perky tits and nibbled on her shoulder. I wanted to pound her bent over, her hands on her feet. I knew she could do the pose. I'd watched her do yoga a few times, burning with shame and need, hungering for my wife's sister.

I very nearly lost control.

I thought too about the other ways I wanted Morgan. I wanted her at the breakfast table, a cup of tea at hand while I served her and Isaac breakfast. I wanted to sit out back with her, watching the sunset. I wanted to hold her hand. I wanted to kiss her in the snow, in the rain, in the sunshine. I wanted to look down a church and see her walking towards me, ready to live our forever. I wanted to see her deliver our first child together, and I wanted to see her there for Isaac's birthdays, and I wanted us to bicker about where to eat on a date night and I wanted to groan through the reality TV shows she loved so much while she poked me, and I wanted to wake up next to her someday, both of us wrinkled and so beset by age we could barely get out of bed. I wanted to see our grandchildren, our great-grandchildren, fill this house, this block.

I wanted Morgan. And wrapped in that most basic human need, I lost my fervency, because Morgan wasn't all that I wanted. I calmed. I slowed inside Jenna, and I dropped down to kiss her, letting her legs go. "Sarah, come here," I murmured.

Sarah pushed herself upright, and crawled to me. Her hand went for Jenna's clit. Instead, I took it in mine, and brought it to my lips before I let her hand go and pulled her to me for a long, slow kiss.

"What's he doing?" Morgan asked.

"He's being sweet," Sarah murmured.

"It's him," Jenna said. She stretched beneath me, starting to shiver. Sarah rested beside her and kissed her shoulder, her fingers going to Jenna's clit again. "The real him."

I eased in and out of her, slow, gentle strokes. "Morgan."

"Yes...?"

"I mean it. I mean it now and every day. I love you. Whatever you need, whatever you want from me, you'll have it." I glanced down at Sarah and Jenna, and thought about Yvonne, and Dakota, and London. About them dancing with me and Isaac before Thanksgiving. About dinners together, two of us at a stove, Isaac somewhere in the periphery, maybe doing dishes or homework or just talking to us. I thought about meeting Yvonne and our crazy first week together. About Jenna slinking over, looking like the cat that ate the canary until we realized without saying so much later that we loved each other and we were already hurting for it, even if we couldn't say the words. About Sarah, and not our first time, but our second, when I made love to her in that house, her on her back on the carpet. About the twins, and their trepidation and their trust, bringing me into their most secret desire, to see them joined for the first time. The next words came out of me slow, pained. I was sure they would be the straw that broke the camel's back between me and Morgan. "I love them too. Jenna and Sarah and Yvonne and Dakota and London. I love all of you."

Jenna's lips parted, and Sarah pushed the hair out of her eyes. Jenna whispered, "You can't, you can't tell her that, it should be you two, it should be..." She shivered, coming with a gentle flow of her body, and I kissed her again.

Silence from Morgan. The buzzing stopped. I heard her sniff. I didn't know what to say or what else to do, but Sarah took over for me. "Come on," she said, sitting up on her knees again. "You promised Jenna you'd come on her boobs. Time to finish the show, hoss."

She slapped my ass and I chuckled. I wanted to will Jenna's tears away, but I didn't think I could manage it that easily. If she really wanted things to be temporary, this was it. This was where I drew the line. I was either setting the songbird free, or she would stay forever. I pulled out of her, and Sarah helped me finish. I barely noticed the cream as it streaked across Jenna's chest. When I was done, I leaned down and kissed Jenna again, then Sarah.

On the phone, Morgan whispered, "Did he...?"

"Yeah," Sarah said.

Jenna pulled away from me and twisted around so she was seated on the edge of the bed. I watched her shudder, and Sarah dropped beside her, taking her with one arm, whispering things into her ear. I picked up the phone, and turned off the speakerphone.

"Morgan. Come to me if you want. I'm always here for you," I said. "But I always want to be a part of their life too."

A shaking sob on the other end. It was more emotion than I was expecting. She spoke one more time. "He's here. He came back. I... I need to go."

"Okay. Be safe."

She hung up. And at that moment, Jenna stood up. She dressed without a word, without cleaning herself up, and despite Sarah trying to call her back, she stormed out of the bedroom, down the stairs, and out the door.