All Comments on 'New Man Pt. 10'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Wonderful Conclusion

I’m genuinely sad this series seems to be so perfectly wrapped up. It’s fantastic from start to finish, and I can guarantee I will be reading it again in the future. I cannot wait to see what else you bring us. If it holds even half the character magic that this does, it’s going to be spectacular.

ArediaArediaover 3 years ago

Great story with a great wrap-up. :) Thank-you!!

devildog0302devildog0302over 3 years ago
Awesome

Thanks, great story. Maybe do a follow up when Isaac is a senior in high school and starts his own life, with help from his aunts?

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 3 years ago

Loved it!! Thanks very much.

Lil_kittyLil_kittyover 3 years ago

This was so awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Just wanted to thank everyone who left a comment or a review throughout this series. Your readership and input is very much appreciated. As hinted at towards the end, this may not be the last you see of at least one character from this story. It won I will be taking some time away to work on other projects, but keep an eye out, and thanks again!

BottomdanBottomdanover 3 years ago

WOW!! Absolutely wonderful series. I couldn’t stop reading and was so jealous of Lionel lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very very good story

Enjoyed the story very much. A few grammatical and spelling errors but I'm not the grammar or spelling police to point the exact erurs out :), and one I think is an error.

On page 3 of chapter 10:

"The twins. Someone spoke something and Morgan moved sideways, contorting her body in a way so she could sit on the middle seat. The twins pulled her to her feet, and one twin on either side of her dropped to their knees. Dakota licked Sarah's pussy, London her ass.

Morgan went wild. "Oh, fuuuuuck!" she cried out, half-twisting so she could grab both twins' hair, holding them even tighter to her."

To me that sounds like Morgan getting licked, not Sarah, but I dunno, I didn't write it.

Thanks for the stories and I look forward to more. Take care and stay safe.

rRC

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 3 years ago

RIDICULOUS!

The plot line of this tale is embarrassingly silly and beyond belief! And, in the hands of the “average” Literotica writer, wouldn’t merit a second look.

But you are not an “average” writer. It may be just fodder for a crumpled Kleenex, but it’s outstanding fodder. Your character delineation is superb and your dialogue is natural and sparklingly witty.

I thoroughly enjoyed every minute, though I occasionally speed read through some sex scenes to get back to character and plot development. If that’s not a supreme compliment to your prowess, I don’t know what is!

MetaBobMetaBobover 3 years ago

Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

This story really got to me, and even though it is hard to admit as a 42 yr old man, I cried through a lot of it. Mainly because my childhood was very very similar to Issac's... Though I regrettably did not end up with 6 loving mom's.... Amazing story, I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

I just started this series and have blasted right through it! Fantastic prose and the story pacing is incredible. The poly aspect is also really well done and does not feel too forced, which seems to be a common pitfall. Really, really well done series, hope to read more from you soon!

MrJohnnySirMrJohnnySirover 3 years ago
I didn't comment before now ...

... because I couldn't stop reading long enough. This is among my Top 5 favorite stories on Lit. The sex was outrageous at times but always hot AF. But what made this story memorable were the relationships. I like a hot stroke story ss much as anyone else, but to get me to continue through 10 chapters there have to be realistic relationships. You portrayed them very well. Excellent work and thanks for sharing.

Nostalgic94Nostalgic94over 3 years ago

Dammit you wrote one hell of a wonderful story. Thank you for this, it has been a pleasure and an honor to read, for the sex and the character development. Its up there in the harem legends for me along with three square meals (insanely huge compliment in my opinion), space the final fucktier, and this one story about a guy with spinal meningitis (oh the memories). I hope there's much more to read from you in the future.

eragon43eragon43over 3 years ago

Best story I have ever read on Lit. The story and writing is simply amazing and my jaw drops on how epicly you were able to balance the erotic with story progression, which is no small feat. If I had the money I would gladly pay for this.

redbaron172redbaron172about 3 years ago

Outstanding story... best I've seen on Lit in a while. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn! What a humdinger, loved every page of every chapter! Sad it’s got to end!

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

The story brought a tear to my eye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"For a while after she came to live with Lionel and me, Morgan tried to find a job."

Who is the narrator? ;)

Nice and good story :)

the_naked_guitaristthe_naked_guitaristalmost 3 years ago

I have to admit, I'm genuinely surprised by this story - it managed to be both extremely hot and extraordinarily sweet at the same time. This is unquestionably one of my favorite stories now.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Just a damn brill series!

notbatmannotbatmanover 2 years ago

This was really wonderful. Great characters and a real rapport you can feel between them rather than just, "yeah, they're fucking now." I like how some relationships formed off-screen. It gave realism to the story that the limited-POV narrator didn't know everything.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Good overall story. It does suffer from the same basic problem that most of these write as you go story trains that are written on erotic sites, the metanarrative suffers from plot line creep. It's nice to live in the 21st century where you have the ability to write episodic stories and have them published so easily. This is utterly unlike the 1830-1905 period where, following the invention of the steam printing press, weekly and monthly magazines became the primary vehicle of entertainment for the growing middle class. Some of the greatest authors of all time like A Conan Doyle, Charles Dickens, Mark Twain (Samuel Clements) and others would write novels and subdivide them into weekly or monthly episodes for publication in these magazines.

The critical difference between these great authors and what I see on Literotica is the spontaneity of the publication process here tends to generate chaotic story lines over time. Normally these start off with a really tight couple of story episodes with clear goals and clear progression. Then comes the advent of the killer rabbit trails...and other add on accoutrements primarily due to the need to pack as many bizarre sex scenes as possible into each story. Quickly though, the author exhausts their imagination...after all there are really only three holes and there is just so much variation one can include on that theme in a standard story line. So the author surrenders to the temptation to invent peripheral and irrelevant characters and add in scenes to pack more stuff in. Each of these diversions breaks the logic train of the metanarrative story line. The more diversions, the worse it gets until the episodic tapestry becomes almost impossible to discern as thread after thread takes on a life of its own instead of conveniently following the foreshadowed path of development hinted to in the first chapters. After about 5 or 6 episodes of this kind of mess, absolutely nobody, including the author can figure out anything from the chaotic mess of twisting and severed plot lines except the next sex scene..

This story train suffers this after about episode 4-5 and by the time you get to episode 7 the entire story is lost in la la land...as nothing makes any common sense whatsoever. I mean the sex scenes are great, somewhat repetitive but great, but after episode 4 the packing of gratuitous sex scene after scene with really no real relationship to the lost metanarrative leaves the reader lost as to what is happening plot wise. You will note though that it gets so bad that the author is stuck including some simply amazing deux ex machina interventions to rescue the lost metanarrative. One of many examples of this is the sudden appearance of Morgan on the scene of the Christmas orgy. There is literally no preparation for her advent whatsoever. She just appears at the door ready to engage in every conceivable sexual act. This is great fun...but the point I am trying to make here is she just drops in out of the void. In addition, Morgan is now an entirely different character than the rather repressed middle class mommy figure that is portrayed throughout the previous 9 chapters. Further, this Deux ex Machina intervention completely changes the entire metanarrative to bring this mess to a quick and decisive resolution. That is the classic hallmark of a summary chapter get out of dodge exit stage left by an author ending a totally chaotic mess at the end so that he can get on to other venues.

I have been giving this advice here a lot lately but here goes:

1. DO some real skull sweat before you write a single line of the first story. That brainstorming session should include a clear goal of what your ending objectives should be and a clear outline of how to get there.

2. KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) Do not bring on the ruffles and flourishes.... make your story simple and direct too many plot lines bring complexity and many times impede the flow. Remember that only about 5 percent of information you are trying to impart will make the translation over to the reader. That is why terse writing always works better. Clarity is critical.

3.Stick to the main story line and avoid diversion rabbit trails for cancerous growth that they are. These diversions particularly when included in episode after episode expand the complexity almost exponentially. After 6 episodes of uncontrolled rabbit trailing, most readers loose the plot train altogether. This is particularly true of gratuitous scenes add ins.

4. Avoid Deux ex Machina interventions.... These are where the author as God intervenes with a totally new character or some off the wall miracle fix to a plot hole Like the whole Morgan thing in Chapter 10 or the Mother's advent at Thanksgiving... This stuff needs to be an outgrowth of the existing plot structure...not a intervention of an entirely new plot divergance as you see here.

In short, great stoker...fun characterization in places, but a real chaotic mess of a story which is never put right even with the extensive Deux ex Machina interventions of Chapters 9 and 10. Ian you are really good writer, with some further brainstorming, outlining, and plot discipline, you will be one of the better ones on this site. I look forward to enjoying your growth as a really exceptional writer..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well said servant111.

Very eloquently put. That's exactly what I would have said if I could string more than 2 or 3 intelligible words together in a sentence.

There are indeed only a limited number of ways to write" Insert Tab A into Slot B".

After a few times it either becomes ​a repetitive boring blur of a few times too many, or else it descends so deeply into unbelievable allegory, that all meaning is lost.

I think Ian Snow has some good talent as a writer (unlike me who knows he has none), and have enjoyed his other stories.

But I think that the proportion of sex in this story was way too high in this story compared to plot, or character development, drama or background.

There is very little storyline here, and even less that could be called believable fiction.

A man loves a woman so much he leaves town with his son and moves to another town, where he expresses his undying never ending romantic love for her by starting a harem without her.

So we are all waiting through the entire story to see if the married woman who is not feeling the love from hubby will leave hubby and join the harem of half a dozen gorgeous sexy women who she will have to compete with for the attention and affections of the one and only male.

And simply put, that is the main plot, most of the drama, the suspense, the romance and the action between him and his undisclosed secret married lover.

4 stars.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Awesome series!!! Well done Ian!!!

hornynhardforuhornynhardforuover 2 years ago

Wonderful! Wonderful story indeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good writing. Nice harem fantasy. Not doing justice to all female characters though, therefore not really credible in that sense. Liked the romance element more than the somewhat lengthy and sometimes even boring explicit sex scenes. Although some of them where hot. All in all great storytelling. Most chapters merited 5 stars on account of the romantic component.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Riveting is the best I got.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchover 1 year ago

to be honest I just feel bad for Douglas. Just imagine coming home to find your wife having phone sex with another man, the same she went to his house and kissed him. but the poor guy is portrayed as the worst man ever and morgan is the most innocent victim. SIGH

also, Tina is basically the personification of the modern woman. a selfish bitch who only cares about herself, who left her husband and son to chase "her dreams"

jack_Rjack_Rover 1 year ago

Thouroughly enjoyed this series.

acupacupover 1 year ago

A wonderful twist on what should have been two loving relationships. The first at least realizing the problem and dealing with it the best they could. The second the 'traditional asshole' not facing up to his shortcomings and probably blaming them on everyone else. The second also an unfortunately all too common problem in today's social media driven environment.

As for the rest of the women, they are getting what they want and can walk away at any time. A good all around solution and one hell of a tale!

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, but as I said in a previous chapter, the teacher and the babysitter were unnecessary. You dropped Jessica, but kept Victoria, for reasons. Because you were spread so thin, we have barely a caricature of personalities involved. Still, overall, an enjoyable farce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All great, but you know this can’t last. Someone, among the neighbors or others acquainted with some individual in this family, thinks what they are doing is SINFUL! Awful, sick, disgusting, ILLEGAL, even.

They object enough to this family they try to bring the authorities into it. Of course, there’s no bigamy, and there are no laws against multiple partners. BUT: think of the CHILDREN! And then suddenly the fam is dealing with child “welfare” officials trying to remove the children from this horrible unfit ungodly perverted orgy!

So there’s the skeleton of your next few chapters.

olddave51olddave5112 months ago

Very mixed how I feel about this series. Still written rather well.

I kept reading because it was like when you pass a car accident you just have to look.

Still, it was rather hot to have that many women wanting him AND not showing any jealousy. 4 stars

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinker11 months ago

I enjoyed this series very much.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB5 months ago

Well done and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ending with 7 women seems excessive. There's no way any human male could sustain that.

But mainly I wonder about Isaac.

You know in a few years he'll seduce his half sisters immediately as they come of age, and some of the parents will want to be appalled, but they can't deny he's doing exactly what his upbringing taught him to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

New Man Pt. 09 Previous Part
New Man Series Info

SIMILAR Stories