New Man Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've wanted you since you were twenty," I told her.

She grinned back at me and leaned back so her hands rested on my thighs as she ground down at my cock. "I've wanted you since the day Tina brought you home."

"You make me sound like a stray puppy."

"I mean..."

For that, I gripped her butt and pinched it. She yelped, but it was all in fun and soon she was rocking back and forth on me again, smiling beatifically. "Remember that Christmas party two or three years ago at your house when you grilled shrimp and steak?" she asked.

"Mm hm," I grunted, still holding onto her hips as her pussy ground down on me.

"Welllll," Morgan said, her smile going more devilish, "I maybe snuck up to your room and watched you while you were out back. And I... mm... did things."

"Morgan!" I said, mock stern. "What kinds of things?"

"Maybe I got a little turned on," she murmured. "And maybe I pulled my skirt up and, mm, imagined it was you, holding me tight from behind as we watched the snow." She lifted a hand off my thigh and played with her mound and her clit. "I c-came so hard that night I had to sit down on your bed. And I was so wet I left it... messy."

"Fuck," I breathed.

"Your turn. Tell me, mm, tell me something dirty."

"Used to feel guilty because I'd walk in sometimes and see you doing yoga. Your ass in those tights... God. I'd go home and fuck Tina so hard thinking about you."

"I know you liked it."

"You did?"

She giggled and immediately her hand shot to her mouth. "I did something bad," she said behind her hand. "I maybe kinda sorta waited around a few times in my workout clothes for you to show up, then I'd start exercising."

"Holy shit," I breathed. "Naughty girl."

"I loved you," Morgan whispered. "I wanted you so bad it used to make me cry at night. And now, now we're together, and I love you even more."

"I love you too, Morgan."

At the end, I took back over. Morgan, on her back again, brought her knees to her chest as I drove in and out of her faster and with more emphasis. We didn't kiss, not then, but studied each other, a faint smile on her face, mine I'm sure serious and contemplative. She came once more, a slow, rolling orgasm that took her attention for a full minute, eyes closing, her breathing uneven. When she looked upon me again, I asked her, "Marry me?"

She nodded, and whispered, "Yes."

* * *

Those days before Christmas stand out to me as some of the best of my entire life, dwarfed only by the day itself and the weeks to come afterwards.

I still had to work. Isn't that a shitter? After the most heart-swelling sex of my entire life and newly, wonderfully engaged, I had to get up early, shower, shave, and kiss my fiancée goodbye every day. But that word, fiancée, that got me through it. I floated through my contracted work with a big dumb smile on my face until noon, when Morgan and I could meet up for a half hour's fun, leaving us both breathless and sweaty, and me coming back to work smelling of sex.

At night, it was much the same. The first time I came home, Jenna was just pulling in too. I pulled up to her driveway first, hopped out, and induced some jelly legs when I bent her nearly to the ground to give her one hell of a long, good kiss. When I lifted her back up, she was giggling and gripping me hard.

"So I take it that means Morgan's okay with... us?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. "And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make her scream in about three languages she doesn't know."

Jenna whooped and slapped my butt. Yvonne was coming down the street too, so I waited, gave her a kiss and a good old shameless butt squeeze, and returned home.

Home to a lingerie-clad Morgan laying sideways on the couch, head propped up, smiling at me.

"I peeked out and saw you with them," she said as I began to strip in a hurry. "That was a pretty hot kiss you laid on Jenna."

"Uh huh," I agreed, already going to my mental happy place where we were sweaty and driving against each other. I thought I'd fuck her there on the couch. Oooh, or on the kitchen table. Hell, why not both?

"Yvonne's sexy, but I keep thinking about you with Jenna and Sarah that night on the phone and..." She shivered, and her hand slipped down to her lacy red panties -- and inside.

"Oh, that turns you on, hm?" I asked, kicking my pants away.

Morgan nodded, blushing. "I felt so dirty listening to you fuck them, but oh my God, those were the best orgasms of my life."

I came to her, tossing aside my shirt. "Really? Then I'll have to try for a new personal best."

I guided her into a roughly sitting position, her butt just hanging off the edge of the couch as I dropped between her knees. I wasted no time jerking the flimsy panties down her legs and away before diving in and eating her out. Her pussy was now shaved clean, which maybe should have been my first signal something hinky had been going on. Or maybe the lingerie, which was brand-new as of that day. Hmmmm. Hm! I wonder what I might be hinting at!

She laughed at my rough handling of her, but that laughter broke into a sharp moan when I pulled her pussy lips apart and dove in, a hunger on me that wouldn't be denied. I gave her my everything, holding back no trick as I licked and teased her pussy lips before dragging my tongue up to her clit to play with it for a while. Morgan got so wet, so fast. It embarrassed her those first few times together, but my assurances that I thought it was hot as hell were genuine and soon she believed it. I relished every drop of her messy pussy, and ate her out with a passion.

Her thighs squeezed my head and wrapped around my back as she clawed at the cushions, throwing her head back. "Oh fuck, oh Lionel, ahhhh, you're very, very good at this."

For a response I curled my tongue at the tip of her pussy, not quite at her clit, but so close that the sensations would have teased that magical little button. She shivered and brought a hand to her breast. I joined it with one of mine, using the other to pump two fingers inside her while I focused more on her clit.

She was electric, and I'm not shitting you, Morgan only lasted maybe two minutes before she gushed on my tongue. Two minutes. Fuck me. I didn't let that stop the fun, though, and kept eating her out. I wasn't going to lose any second I could get with her, and so as she was still coming down from that first orgasm, I sucked her clit into my mouth and added a third finger to her wet pussy. My other hand squeezed her breast and pinched her nipple, testing whether or not she liked that. Oh, she did.

"Harder," she gasped. "You can make it h-hurt a little." I obliged, and tweaked it harder. Her back rose and fell. "That's it, that's it, that's it, oh fuck."

The sensations made Morgan twist her torso sideways as she locked her feet together behind my back. I drove my fingers in and out, her pussy making wet squicking noises as I worked. Her hands grabbed mine at her breast and she began humping against my hand, unable to help herself. Morgan was so responsive like that, so very fiery and alive.

Her whimpers grew more and more desperate, her breath ragged and sharp. At the last she cried out and came again. I helped her onto her back again and hoisted her up, legs still locked around my ass as I gripped hers and held her to me. She kissed me with feverish passion as I walked her to the nearest wall and pressed her back against it. My playfulness disappeared as I plunged my cock up into her, fucking her against the wall with every bit of passion I could put into it.

"Unnngh, fuck me, baby, fucking me so hard," she cried out, her head rocking backwards as she tried to hump down at me as I pistoned up into her. Our bodies slapped together as loud as high fives, and oh holy hell, I was not going to last long. I squeezed her ass and pumped into her, her name exploding from my lungs.

"Ah fuck, Morgan!" I grunted.

"Come in me," she panted, "come in me, fill me up."

I plunged into her one last time, coming, coming, coming. I had her pinned against the wall as I stilled, her fingers digging into my back. She gave out a half-laugh, half-gasp, and I knocked my head against the wall, eyes squeezed shut.

And then, like it was completely normal and just a part of our lives, we dressed again, and started talking about dinner and our plans for the evening. It was amazing how comfortable I was around Morgan, how easy it was to fall into a domestic life together. We would have our down moments, sure, and I knew we had the sort of personalities that would clash on occasion. But where Tina would never really talk to me until things were far beyond the point of fixing them, Morgan was refreshingly honest and forthcoming. If she wanted something from me, she asked it. If she thought I was being a dumbass, she was willing to tell me, generally with a grin. If she wanted something new in bed, she told me -- or on one memorable occasion, when she wanted to try anal, she begged me for it in a skirt and bralette.

Good days, all of them, even with work keeping me from her. We loved, and without even blinking, we were healing.

What I didn't know was what my sexy-wife-to-be had planned for Christmas. And oh boy, what a final act of debauchery to tell you about before we bring this to a close.

* * *

I woke long before Morgan, as I usually did. I snuck out of bed as quietly as I could manage, and in short order I did my morning business and brushed my teeth. When I slipped out of the bathroom suite, she had the covers peeled down, watching me with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Our first Christmas together," she murmured, then rethought that. "Well.... like our eleventh or twelfth, but together together. This was all so much sweeter in my head."

I laughed and sat next to her on the bed to hold her hand. "Merry Christmas, baby."

"You too," she murmured. She was still red-eyed from the night before. A phone call to her parents to wish them merry Christmas had ended in a lot of yelling on their part and a flood of tears on hers. It was all so... unnecessary. We told Tina pretty early on what was happening and that Morgan was now living with me, and she'd been genuinely happy for us. Don't get me wrong, there was and would always be some awkwardness there, but Tina understood and accepted what was going on, not to mention she was also in on the fun of not having told Isaac yet.

"Want to grab a shower with me and then I'll make you breakfast?"

"Mm, heaven," Morgan murmured. I peeled down the covers, opening my first and best present of the day. When she was revealed to me, I stroked her belly, and she took my hand in hers and brought it to her lips. After she'd kissed it, she pressed it to her breast, studying me carefully. "I love you, Lionel."

"Love you too."

"I've never been this happy."

"Me either," I said.

She guided my hand lower, lower, until we pressed our digits together against her shaven mound. "But you know what would make me that teensy bit happier?" I raised an eyebrow, smirking, and she let go of my fingers. "Coffee."

I barked out a laugh, and leaned down to kiss her. "Be back up in a minute."

Later, in the shower together, I tried to get Morgan to join me on the bench for some fun, but she swatted my hands away. I wasn't going to be denied so easily, though, and my hands roamed her butt, squeezing, pinching. She settled back against me, moaning softly under the shower's spray as my cock slid between her cheeks. She stared at me over her shoulder, and reached behind herself to grip me.

"You need to save it," she murmured.

"For what?" I asked, and thought I heard something thump in the house.

Morgan grinned. "Perfect timing."

I turned off the shower and we hurried out of the bathroom together, Morgan just a step behind me.

And oh holy hell, was I glad I saved it.

Six stunning beauties stood at the foot of our bed, dressed in identical slutty Mrs. Claus red outfits, Santa caps on their heads. My jaw could have hit the floor and run for a few miles as wide open as my mouth was.

"Merry Christmas!" Jenna, Sarah, Yvonne, Dakota, London, and Victoria chanted as one.

Morgan wrapped her arms around my nude waist, nipped at my earlobe, and whispered in my ear, "Merry Christmas, baby."

* * *

There were so many of us, we couldn't possibly play in the bedroom, even as big as it was. Thankfully, I had a nice big living room, but one spot was off-limits.

"No one gets up to anything frisky on Isaac's recliner, agreed?" I asked.

Everyone was okay with that. Morgan brought up an upbeat instrumental Christmas channel, and before we got started with anything, Sarah poured us all mimosas and we cheered each other a merry Christmas.

"And to the engaged couple," Jenna said, holding my eyes and giving me a dazzling, genuine smile.

"I wish the laws were different," I said. "But I want you all to know it would be each of you I'd marry if I could."

"We get it," Victoria said. "Morgan, you, Isaac, there's a special bond there. Besides, we've all got each other." She wrapped an arm around Sarah's waist, and my busty girlfriend kissed her in response.

My phone rang, and I grinned. "Isaac. Excuse me for a few minutes."

"Aw, no, put him on speakerphone," Dakota said.

"I miss him," London said.

"All right, but he doesn't know about Morgan. We're keeping it a surprise for when he gets home."

I hurried and grabbed my phone. By the time I got to it, it had stopped ringing. When I came back with it in hand, I dialed him and put it on speaker. He answered with a mock deep voice.

"Ho ho ho, meerrrrry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas!" my girlfriends chanted. Victoria and Morgan mouthed it too, and my fiancée came to me, taking my hand in hers and resting her head on my shoulder. I kissed the side of her head and held her close.

"Oh hey!" Isaac said, reverting back to his boyish voice. Not long now and he'd be speaking as deeply as me. "Merry Christmas... is everyone there?"

"Yeah, bud, they're all here," I said, squeezing Morgan's waist.

"Then merry Christmas..." He drew a deep, dramatic breath and spoke as fast as he could. "...Aunt Yvonne, Aunt Jenna, Aunt Sarah, Aunt London, and Aunt Dakota!"

"Aw, we love you and we miss you so much," Yvonne said.

"We do," London agreed. Everyone else chimed in with much the same, and I chuckled.

"Did you have a good Christmas?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah! Mom and Rupert got me the Lego London set."

"That's awesome!" I said.

"And Rupert's making eggnog French toast. He's really good at cooking." Very quietly, Isaac added, "But I kinda miss Aunt Sarah's food."

"Awww," Sarah said. "I made your dad and everyone else tarts this morning. When you come home, I'll make you some too."

"Okay!" Isaac said. "And do you think we -- hang on..." He spoke away from the phone for a minute, and came back on. "Mom says merry Christmas. Rupert too."

"Tell them I said the same." I grinned, and asked, "Did you call Aunt Morgan yet this morning?"

"No, she's next."

"Okay, well, when you talk to her, tell her I send lots of love and happiness." Morgan pinched my side for that and sniffed audibly.

"Okay. She hasn't seemed so sad lately when I talk to her."

London clutched her breast, and mouthed, "Awww."

"That's good to hear, buddy. All I ever really want for her is to be happy."

"Yeah," Isaac said. "Me too." Then strangely, he added, "She should move to Agramonte."

That froze me. I said carefully, "You think?"

"Yeah. Douglas is a real butthole."

Morgan choked out a laugh and clapped a hand over her mouth. I heard Tina crack up in the background, and I couldn't help a chuckle either. "Well, I agree. She should move out here. Then she could be close to you."

"She'd like everybody." Isaac sighed heavily. "Okay. I love you, Dad. I'm going to go."

"Love you too. Hug your mom for me. And... I don't know, high-five Rupert? Something cool like that."

He laughed, and hung up.

Everyone stared at the phone. "From the mouths of babes," Yvonne said. I shook my head, and turned off my phone. It was time to get Christmas really started.

* * *

For the first time, I realized Morgan and I were still nude, and everyone else wasn't. Yvonne eyeballed her like a piece of meat, and took her by the hand.

"We haven't really talked about if you might enjoy, mm, everyone else's company," Yvonne said.

For an answer, Morgan pulled her towards the couch. They dropped together, Morgan seated, Yvonne on one knee, already chasing her lips. Morgan caught my wide-eyed staring and giggled. "What? Get to work, stud. You have a whole bunch of us to satisfy before the day is done."

"You're okay with-"

She gave an indignant sigh. "Yes! What do you think I was doing while you were gone? Getting to know them. They're the ones that took me to the spa to get waxed. And yes, I already know about the twins, and yes, it's kinda weird but really hot, and yes, I'm totally okay with everything. Now get some boobs or asses in your hand, now!"

Well... okay then.

The twins came to me, and I wrapped my arms around their waists, kissing them each. "We missed you," Dakota told me, stroking my bare ass.

London cupped my other butt cheek, and with her other hand, traced my chest. "We really did."

"I missed you too. All of you. Thank you for the time with her."

"What did you two do?" London asked, hand sinking lower across my hard abs.

"Oh, this and that," I said. "Crocheted. Backgammon. You know."

Dakota dropped to her knees in front of me, staring up. "Are you sure you weren't teaching Morgan just what you can do with this big fat fuck stick?"

Morgan said, "Oh yes, he showed me lots and lots of times."

London sank to her knees beside her sister, and both of them gripped my cock with one hand each. "Did you teach her what you can do with your tongue?" she asked, leaning in to give my tip a kiss.

"Uh huh," Morgan moaned from the couch as Yvonne slipped out of her outfit. A look around the room revealed much everyone else was too. Victoria was pulling Jenna and Sarah towards the loveseat. She directed them to sit down side by side, and knelt between them, hands going for their pussies as Jenna and Sarah kissed. My attention shot back to the twins, and in a hurry.

"Did you make her your dirty slut too?" London asked, and sucked down my first inch before letting me go with an audible pop. "Does she take every last drop of your tasty Lionel come like your good girls?"

"Yesss," Morgan hissed, and now I wasn't sure if she was answering the twins or telling that to Yvonne. The blonde's hand was between their naked thighs doing something I couldn't see but damn well could imagine.

And with that, it was on. I gripped the backs of both twins' heads and brought them to my tip. They kissed my cock at the same time. Morgan watched me out of the corner of her eye, but looked up guiltily at Yvonne when the other woman kissed her neck.

"Look all you want to," Yvonne said. "All of us did the first time we saw this."

"It's so... mm... dirty and taboo," Morgan murmured. She cupped one of Yvonne's tits and sucked on the nipple.

Meantime, as Dakota and London kissed and licked the tip of my dick, Victoria slid three fingers from each hand into Jenna and Sarah. Their moans brought Morgan's attention, and her lips parted as she watched the sexy pair get fingered by the teacher. "That time on the phone with you three," Morgan moaned, "I came so hard."

"So did we," Sarah said. Her and Jenna's hands were all over each other's clits. There was little build-up to the charge in the room. We barely got started and already it felt like we were cresting a mountain of lust and need.

Dakota engulfed me, rocking back and forth on her heels as she corkscrewed her petite mouth up and down my fat cock. She passed me quickly to her sister, her saliva still glistening on my tip as London sucked me down next and held me deep, sucking in her cheeks and staring up at me. Her eyes watered with a lack of oxygen and she came off me gasping for air before Dakota took me down much the same way. While one sucked, the other stripped out of her Christmas outfit, and then they switched again.