New Man Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne pushed Morgan down until she was resting on her back on the couch. She then guided one of Morgan's legs so her foot was resting on the floor, and snaked down with her ass high in the air so she could lick Morgan's pussy. Morgan jumped immediately at the feel of Yvonne's long, expert tongue.

"Baby, Yvonne's licking my pussy," she whimpered.

"Enjoy it," I said. "Every one of them is going to lick your cunt before the day is over. And you're going to lick every single one of them."

"Oh fuck," she whimpered again.

London reached between her sister's legs and started fondling her slick pussy. Even if I couldn't see it, I could hear the wetness as her fingers plunged in and out. That drove me to start rocking my hips as they sucked me, driving my cock even deeper into their throats.

"Ark! Ark ark ark!" Dakota gurgled as I pounded her mouth and her throat.

I jerked out of her and, gripping London's hair, fucked her face too. I couldn't maintain this pace for long without coming, so I jerked out of them and said, "On the floor. Sixty-nine. Who gets fucked first?"

"Dakota," London said a split second before her sister spoke her name. I positioned London on bottom with Dakota riding her face, then dropped to my knees between Dakota's, my cock in hand. I looked over at Morgan in time to see her pretzel her legs around Yvonne's head and shoulders, wriggling on the couch with her pleasure. Her eyes flicked between the sight of me guiding my prick into Dakota's entrance, and Yvonne licking and fingering her with growing fervor. Then I glanced over at Victoria. It's odd. Even with Morgan there with all of us for the first time, Victoria was about to pull off one of the most erotic sights of the night -- hell, of our entire eight-way relationship. And it's not like she did some super athletic or terribly dirty thing.

All she did was rise to her feet. But she stayed bent over, her fingers still in Sarah and Jenna's pussies. She dropped her head at an angle to lick their clits. It absolutely could not have been comfortable. My neck hurt with a sympathetic phantasmal crick just watching her do it. But goddamn if the sight of her so desperate to make them come, with her ass jutted out and dark hair spilling down, didn't nearly set me off.

My Victoria, so sweet with me, so debaucherous with the other women. I loved her.

I hilted myself in Dakota hard, and she cried out into her sister's pussy. Morgan watched us, moaning, hands all over herself and Yvonne's spill of blonde hair. I winked at her, and without much warning, I rose a hand and smacked Dakota's firm bottom. She yelped but thrust back harder at me, her sister's tongue licking at what she could reach.

I thought Dakota would come first but I didn't know how turned on Morgan was. She rocked her hips up against Yvonne, tensing, relaxing. Her attention drifted back down to the blonde then at nothing at all as she neared her climax. Her fingers gripped at the couch, then at Yvonne's hair, pushing her down harder into her wet pussy. Yvonne wiggled her tongue side-to-side across Morgan's clit and that was all she wrote.

"Oh, ohhhh, Yvonne, I'm... I'm..." Morgan's eyes rolled up and she gasped out, "Coming!"

Yvonne rushed up her body to kiss her as she came, her hand still between Morgan's thighs. The sounds of their smacking lips drove me wild, and I gripped one of Dakota's hands, pinning it behind her back as I plunged in and out of her needy pussy. Somewhere in the next few minutes Yvonne and Morgan shifted positions just a hair, Yvonne, now riding Morgan's face, my fiancée's hands at her waist, licking and slurping for all she was worth.

I don't know how I didn't come at the sight of Yvonne cupping her own breasts as she rode my Morgan, one foot down on the ground, the other resting under her butt beside Morgan's head. I fucked Dakota with a rare intensity before I realized this wasn't how she would want it, given a choice. I think London came sometime in there, because when I pulled out of Dakota and encouraged her onto her back, London was unable to move for a solid minute, eyes fluttering. I guided myself back into Dakota, my hands under her knees, pulling them up slightly as I bent down to kiss her with the gentle need she liked so much.

"Mmmm, fuck, fuck, I'm close," Sarah gasped.

"Come on Vicky's fingers, pussy slut," Jenna said to her, her own cheeks bright, flaming red. She had to be close too, given the way she was rocking and rolling. Victoria was really pounding into them with her fingers, so no surprise there. "Fuck, I want to taste you again."

Morgan moaned at that. She would come to love every combination of our group possible, but Sarah and Jenna would always hold a special erotic place in her heart for that night on the phone together. Almost any time the four of us hooked up, she wound up watching from the chair or beside us in bed as I fucked both Jenna and Sarah. It was one of her greatest kinks.

Again, I was surprised, because Sarah didn't come first, despite being the most vocal. It was my Dakota who did, suddenly gripping me behind the head and pulling me down to her neck, wrapping herself tight to me as she cast her head back, whimpering softly into my ear. It was a nonsense sound, a sort of blend of my name and an oh, God, but it very nearly set me off. I pumped into her a few more times and she came, fingernails digging into my back. I gave her a minute, my cock buried deep inside her, and hen I pulled out. London was sitting up by that point and pulled me to her by my cock to suck my length down, tasting her sister on me.

As Sarah cried out with her own orgasm, I guided London to her feet and walked her over to the couch beside Morgan and Yvonne. I meant to bend her over and have her rest her hands on the arm, but she turned to me and said, "Around the back. Then I can kinda play with Yvonne, too."

"A genius idea. You are the Einstein of sex," I said, and I heard Morgan groan good-naturedly underneath Yvonne. Jenna giggled at that, and I cast her a mock glare. She stuck her tongue out at me and winked.

I bent London over behind the couch so she could rest on the back with one elbow and fondle and touch Yvonne with the other. What really set Yvonne off I think was when London took her hand. That's it. I know you're expecting some great big erotic reveal there, but hey, handholding is almost as intimate as kissing or sex, and Yvonne is an intimate person. In any case, not three minutes later, Yvonne squeezed her hand and rocked her hips hard on Morgans face before coming with a soft gasp.

When she pulled off Morgan and crashed down on the floor next to a still-dazed Dakota, Morgan sat up, her chin gleaming with Yvonne. She kissed London then, watching me, and I fucked the twin even harder, the couch quaking with our every thrust. But Morgan wasn't going to lack for company long. Sarah was back in the game and exploring her ass. She dropped down to her knees behind my fiancée and Morgan's eyes shot wide.

"Oh my God, she's got her tongue, um, um, oh wow, in my..."

"Your ass?" I breathed.

Everyone's gaze shot to Morgan and Sarah, and Jenna breathed, "Oh, oh, wow, Sarah."

"What?" Sarah asked innocently. "She's got a cute butt. And it's mine, all mine!"

Morgan glanced back over her shoulder, blushing. "Well... then get to licking, our pussy-eating, dick-worshipping, ass-loving slut."

Yep. I was going to marry that woman.

Then she added, "Oh no, was that too much?"

Sarah giggled. "Honey, there is no too much when it comes to me. I loved it. Honest." Then she dove back in.

Morgan shook her head. "I've died and gone to orgy heaven."

"Right?" I asked, happily popping my cock in and out of one of the most beautiful twins on the planet.

About that point, Yvonne had to go to a family brunch. I felt a little guilty about not getting to fuck her and give her an orgasm that morning, but she laughed me off and told me I was being silly. Besides, she'd be back in a few hours for round two. She kissed us all, and smacked my ass on the way out the door.

Jenna and Victoria had collapsed at some point together on the loveseat, mouths locked together as they fingered each other feverishly. I wanted Victoria next, I decided, if I could hang on that long. Going slow with her would re-energize me, and I could hang on a while longer. That I hadn't come already was some sort of Olympian feat in and of itself, and I was going to pleasantly hurt for days afterwards. Totally worth it.

I focused my efforts on fucking London. Each time I rocked her forward with a hard thrust, she would kiss Morgan, a light game until Morgan caught her behind the head and pulled her in for one of the longest, hottest kisses of the day yet. I slicked my middle finger as they did, and slipped it around London's bud, making her moan in surprise against Morgan. Soon I was emulating Sarah's tongue in Morgan's butt, sliding my finger into the second digit into London's ass as I fucked her rigorously.

The combined sensations set her off and in a hurry. She closed her eyes and wailed against Morgan's mouth, a singular sharp cry accompanied by her knees nearly giving out. I had to pull out in a hurry, as she went practically boneless on me. I lifted her up in my arms and brought her to the kitchen table, one of the few unoccupied places close by. I stroked her face and asked, "You okay?'

London nodded and smiled, crying a little from the pleasure. "Yeah. Get back in there. Finish the inning."

"You got it, coach."

She gave a half-hearted whoop and dropped her head back down, arm going across her eyes. I walked to Victoria and Jenna, and without much of a warning, I grabbed Victoria and tugged her butt backwards so I could fuck her pussy in one smooth motion. She was and always would be so damn tight I couldn't go very fast, but that was what I needed at the moment. She threw a glance back at me, lips parted, cheeks burning up, and Jenna gave me a coquettish wave underneath her.

There was one great big error in my calculated move to slow things down with Victoria. I was now at the perfect angle to watch Sarah's curvy bottom as she licked Morgan's ass and fingered her pussy. That sight was going to be indelibly burned into my mind. Regardless of my wishes, my cock was humming In the Hall of the Mountain King. I was not going to last long, but damn it, I was going to get Victoria off first.

By now, her clit had to be pretty stimulated so instead I focused my attention on Victoria's other pleasure centers. She loved having her hair teased and pulled a bit, so that's where I started, running my fingers up her neck and through her long silky black waves. She loved that, and gasped when I gripped a handful and tugged back. Not hard -- Victoria wasn't into the rough and tumble like my other girlfriends. But enough to get her attention, and to bring her back up just far enough that I could cup her neck with my other hand, tracing the skin, teasing the soft delicate bones there as I eased back and forth inside her.

Ah shit. Adding to the visual stimulation, Dakota settled onto the couch next to Morgan, her fingers tipped in vibes. She flicked them all on and brought her hand to Sarah's curvy behind.

"Ooooh, Dakota," Sarah moaned. "You're the devil."

I agreed. My cock was already straining past its limits, and I had nowhere to look that wasn't visual stimulation overload. I settled on staring at Victoria's ass as I moved my hands down her sides, teasing the delicate flesh under her ribs and running one hand under her to cup her mound. She was kissing Jenna with more and more urgency, so it was a dead heat between us as to who would come first.

"Oh God..." Victoria whimpered. "F-filling me so... so deep..."

"Fuck, Victoria," I grunted, trying so hard to hang on. "Baby, you are so damn tight."

Morgan was watching us over her shoulder, bouncing back against Sarah's exploring tongue and wandering fingers. She looked as desperate to come as me. I was there, right there, and I thought I'd come, but all of a sudden, Victoria arched backwards up off Victoria, getting up on her knees and throwing her hands behind her head for mine. She gripped at my face as she came with a gasp, her tight pussy clenching on me. I jerked out of her as fast as I dared and stormed over to Sarah, my Sarah. She was wet, of course, and I nearly shouted my need as I thrust my cock into her to the balls, her warm, wet folds encompassing me.

Still I hung on. I was in pure, feral fucking mode. There was no slowing down. I took the woman other than Jenna who I knew could handle me the best, and I fucking slammed into Sarah's pussy, my body slapping off hers. Morgan twisted around, dropping back down to the couch and spreading her hips wide, fingers at her pussy. She finger-fucked herself as Sarah bounced back and forth right in front of her, eyes closed, gurgling my name and half-formed swears.

"F-fu-uh Lio... Lionelllll... so deep, fu-uck, uck, shit..."

Someone was there, a hand on my ass. Jenna. She stroked my butt and kissed my shoulder. I turned my head and grabbed her to crush her to me, my hips flexing as I buried my dick in Sarah time and time again. Other hands too, now wandering Sarah, Morgan. The twins. Someone spoke something and Morgan moved sideways, contorting her body in a way so she could sit on the middle seat. The twins pulled her to her feet, and one twin on either side of her dropped to their knees. Dakota licked Sarah's pussy, London her ass.

Morgan went wild. "Oh, fuuuuuck!" she cried out, half-twisting so she could grab both twins' hair, holding them even tighter to her. Her body didn't know what to do, how to respond. She jerked every which way, a foot rising, falling, hands going to her breasts, her hair. She came with a gleeful cry, nearly collapsing.

I lost minutes.

Somehow I was on my ass, Sarah on top of me, frantically humping the everloving fuck out of me as I feasted on her big tits, Jenna beside us both, Morgan collapsing on the other side. They touched me and I snarled, "Her, she comes first, then Jenna."

Thank Christ they listened. If they hadn't, I was going to explode.

Sarah slammed down on my hips, taking every bit of my cock into her as she panted and gasped. Morgan leaned forward, utterly drained, hands shaking as she stroked Sarah's ass and tried to chase her tits with her mouth. She gave up on that, instead kissing whatever she could catch of my bouncy, curvy girlfriend. Then Jenna was there, sucking on Sarah's neck. The twins too, hands on Sarah's back, her ass.

Sarah came with a scream.

"OH MY FUCKING... FUCK!"

She fell. She literally fell. Shades of our first time in her house together and I was on the carpet with her, making sure she was okay. She was, still gurgling her pleasure in between fits of laughter. If she hadn't fallen, I would have come in her. I know that.

I felt like a runner hitting the brick wall. I staggered to my feet, sweat dripping down my face, I grabbed Jenna and led her to the kitchen table, my cock pulsing, balls aching. I bent her over, her big tits rubbing against the wood grain, and I slammed into her like I had Sarah. Everyone else tended to Sarah, but for Jenna and me, it was this moment.

"Mine," I snarled, gripping her hips and pummeling her with my dick.

"Yours!" she gasped, up on her tiptoes, her body bouncing back and forth on the table. We made the damn thing squeak and thump with every hard thrust.

I smacked her ass, hard. "When I'm gone, you take care of her."

"Yesss!" she howled. "I'll be Morgan's good pussy slut! Just like Sarah!"

"Just like all of us," Dakota said, coming into the room. Her sister echoed her. They were hanging onto one another for balance, looking as drained as I felt. Morgan and Victoria braced Sarah, walking her into the room as she hummed, her hair falling down across one eye. Neither she or Victoria could do much more than collapse onto the kitchen chairs.

"We are all yours," Victoria said, smiling fondly at Morgan. "Just like you and Lionel are ours."

Morgan nodded, smiling. "Yours."

The word did something to me. Soothed me. I still fucked Jenna hard enough to send the table a few feet north by the time we were done, but I spoke the word, almost dumbfounded by its truth. "Yours."

Jenna came.

It was a tiny thing, drawn out of her with a soft sigh and a shake of her body. Just that. A tremble. But she came.

I fucked into her a few more times and she stretched a hand back towards me, fingers shaking. "I can't, Lionel, I can't, too much," she gasped. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

I pulled out. My hand went to my cock, but Morgan was there. "No," she said, and pushed me down into an unoccupied chair. My Morgan, the greatest love of my life, straddled me and guided me into her. I tried to hold on for her. I tried to make it good for my last woman. But I looked into her eyes and I saw... warmth. Love.

The future.

I came.

* * *

That day... that day stretched on forever and was over in a blink of an eye. We wound up back in the living room together after some showers and general cleanup. I was still aching when they started up again, but with Morgan on my lap, I could finally give her the two or three orgasms she deserved from me, albeit with my fingers at the start.

It was a fun, easy-going orgy. I mean, that's the best way to describe it. My girlfriends dropped in and out, grabbing a bite of Sarah's delicious pastries, finding a quiet corner of the house to call family, friends, take a nap. I found Dakota and Sarah curled up in my bed at one point, getting one of the best pictures of our relationship as they slept face to face, a pair of angels, utterly exhausted.

I made Yvonne my first of the afternoon delights after Morgan, rectifying my earlier inability to make love to her before she had to go. I was sore and exhausted, but determination makes for a hell of an equalizer, and I brought her to a pair of panting orgasms one right after the other as Morgan and Jenna helped her along.

Easily, it was the best Christmas of my life. I don't think I wore clothes more than ten minutes the entire day. Come to think of it, neither did Morgan. We capped it all off before people had to go to family obligations that night with a photo together, all of us wearing Santa hats and not a stitch else. Let's just say that one never made it to a Christmas card.

I love them.

* * *

Isaac walked out talking to a stewardess I probably would have flirted with just six months before. He was clearly smitten too, not quite noticing me until she finished saying something. Then his gaze flicked down, and like he was five and I was coming home from work, he sprinted to me, arms out wide. I dropped to my knees and hugged him hard.

The stewardess checked just to make sure I was the father, and I palmed her a twenty for the trouble. But she was already a fading memory as I turned back to Isaac.

"I'm so happy you're home, buddy," I said, curling my fingers behind his back in a come-on gesture.

"Me too," he said. "It was so cold." He shivered for emphasis, and I laughed, but there wasn't much humor to it. I was too nervous.

I was still kneeling, so I kind of half-assed a knee walk so we got out of the way of the rest of the passengers. "Isaac, there's... there's been some big news."

"What's that?" he asked, never noticing the woman creeping up behind him. Morgan stayed hidden behind a pillar until I made the come-on motion, and now she was just feet away.

"What if I told you Aunt Morgan was coming to stay with us?"

"Oh wow, really?" he asked, eyes going huge. "That's awesome! When is she coming?"

I grinned, but my throat was so choked up tight I could barely speak. "Turn around."

He froze. Absolutely froze. His eyes held mine, his lip quavering. When she touched his shoulder, he jumped. And when he turned, Morgan said, "Hey, so..."