New Millennium Sex Tales 03

Story Info
Sarah goes out again!
3.2k words
4.5
1.4k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thin natural silk bra and undies have a subtle shimmer on my bed. They will cover concisely, providing a soft inner layer. The natural silk color is almost virginal, yet not.

The panties are going on first over some newly shaven skin, more virgin like. The material made a nice dancing shape in the mirror. Then I pulled on short black leather hot pants that fit me like a glove. It paid to pay the seamstress. When I bend over two small awnings let in some air. And now that I'm standing the shorts set off the white pink breasts so well. The demi-bra was next; keep them cozy. And now, the black leather vest for scaffolding; a mix of toughness and vulnerability. I twisted and leapt to the music. I liked the energy. Should I jump back in bed?

No! I had short leather boots to put on, punctuated by tough but focussed heals. A grey leather jacket and matching short leather mini finished the outer skins. There might be a breeze.

I faded out the music and stepped loudly across the floor. A pushbutton opened the garage door and the moonlight streamed in. The motorcycle was pointing outward, glistening, my stallion ready to take me where I wanted to go.

I put my hands on the bars and mounted the leather saddle, kissing it with my lips. As I sat up my boot pushed down on the pedal with a strong force balanced on my lower chakra. The cycle revved and I felt its reliable power. I put myself in gear and entered the balmy night, ready to find my way.

The cars seemed to like me as I dashed in and out. The lights stayed green and I was cutting out of town. The wind was blowing. On the bridge I took the middle lane between two semis and they wobbled as I passed. Good thing I wore the shorts.

The traffic soon mellowed and dark forested hills invited me in. The moon cut through the trees to make the road become a zebra I rode. I felt a strong rhythm.

The distance to the house seemed shorter than I remembered but I couldn't deny the feelings as I recognized the start of the foot path. I stopped and turned off my headlight to appreciate the moon through the trees. The moon was bright but the path took a minute to see. I took that path?

Skipping up the pathway again sounded fun but I couldn't leave my cycle by the road. I jumped back on and rode up to find the driveway. It started at an exquisite gate — more timeless modern — and it was open. The driveway was a smooth pathway of leaves, surrounded by a mature forest. The trees were immense, supporting an incredible canopy etched by the moon. To the sides I started to see larger structures and perhaps hedges. Was that an alter? It looked intriguing but the front door was within sight. The stone structure glistened in elegance.

Somehow I figured I didn't need to call. He hadn't listed an address or phone. Several cars were parked at the side and faint light and soft music pulsed from inside. I parked and dismounted. I unzipped the jacket and cool air reached in to embrace my breasts. My legs were cool but the center was warm. I pulled off the shorts from under the skirt and stored them in the cycle bag. I shook off kinks and adjusted the silk to feel just right. The night was dark and mysterious and yet palpable. A cool breeze was kissing my rear cheeks. I was being brave, even reckless. But my first visit left only healthy skin. I had felt nourished and alive, and that feeling lingered for many days before being diluted by modern life. I was alive again. My heart was beating. I looked at the platform where I had danced and the thrill and energy shook me. I thought of him, wise old guy who helps me be. I faced the door and felt on fire.

I stepped up and knocked. It opened to show my friendly dude1, who said a warm "hello again" and welcomed me in. "We're so glad you returned."

I stepped into music and soft light and a number of people scattered around in a party. Light drinks and snacks were on the tables. The air was warm and comfortable. But my attention was drawn across the room, to a cluster of people wherein main man stood, this time with no glasses at all. He wore tight leather pants and a lovely pastel blue long sleeve silk that made my blood boil. His dark hair had lovely waves that framed deep eyes. Opposite him stood several people in conversation, but he had been looking at me. Our eyes seemed to enter each other. The pathway between us was clear. Without a second thought I dropped my jacket on the floor and walked in a deliberate mission. Heads turned and conversation quieted as my boot-steps marked a steady path along our connection.

Near my man was a big heavy table with drinks on it, but the guests quickly picked them up. I stopped close to main man and said "hello."

He said with a smile, "You. Are. Here."

I moved one of my hands slowly toward his thigh and his smile deepened. His pack was a nice medium firm, but it was getting more. I caressed it. A slight embarrassment snuck into his smile as pressure built and built. As it reached hard, I stepped up on my toes and put my hand behind his head and then my tongue and self inside his mouth. He put his arms around me and his hands on my ass and pulled me up and close.

For a moment his power almost captured me and I could have fell into his support. But power was surging inside me and I rocked our weight back onto my toes. Still kissing him and with my feet anchored on the floor, I slowly pushed into push him, landing his ass on the table. The people had stepped back to give us room and soon he was on his back with me on top of him. I adjusted to my position and then refocussed on my goal. I moved my head back to look into his eyes and smiled.

He said "Oh my god."

I said "Me too."

Strangely, there were people around me but not. I'd never been an exhibitionist in front of real people. But they seemed to fade into a reassuring, appreciative background.

I starting stroking main man's lovely shirt. He smiled. I started unbuttoning the top. I rubbed his chest slowly as it moved up and down with excited breath. Then my hand stayed on his heart. It felt very alive.

With my other hand I returned to his knot. I worked slowly to try to undo the kinks, but they were tight against the leather. I rubbed against the knot. He took it. I had to use both hands to pull his pants open and down, but then it popped out like a great worm of Dune ready to ride. I pushed myself on him and moved slowly as he got harder and harder. I pulled aside my silk and went into him in one continuing move. Without stopping I sat down as he slowly filled me with pleasure, and then I slowly sat back. I tore off my vest like a soccer star and started to ride the pleasure. His was going deeper inside me and making wonderful sounds. As the ride continued I raised my hand like a rodeo cowboy and rode and rode. I screamed, "Yes!" "Yes," "Yes!!" It was wonderful. And then I saw him looking like he was coming. I slowed to a crawl. I swayed slowly until he seemed ready for more and I slowly started to rev up. His mouth opened in pleasure and I rode and rode some more. His eyes were bulging but not exploding and this force raised in me. I bent over close chest to chest and sort of slammed and slammed hard and harder. My ass felt the air and I felt their watching.

I kept hammering away as he started to sigh. Still looking at him, I let their wondrous stares into my head. I could feel full woman and hot girl and both of the dudes. The people seemed to reflect back my heat. As I slammed hard and harder my head and body became pleasure and their eyes turned me into pure energy. My screaming became louder and louder mixed with his sounds. I was making my man climax as my mind was exploding and we rode long intense moments of ecstasy. His faced seemed to squish and squirm I don't know why. And slowly we started to calm down and breath. My pumping and moaning slowed and I heard a murmur in the crowd. Soft blackness filled my mind. I knew where I was — laying on top of my man — but awareness was floating. My eyes were closed but I felt the moon through a skylight in the ceiling. The moonlight bathed my body and washed the Earth. The murmur from the crowd sounded like hugs and congratulations and I sank into quiet.

-----------

Some moments later I awoke. My energy was back and I liked where I lay. The party was continuing softly and I looked around. A few people were watching me, a few watching while they talked, and most others were happily elsewhere. It occurred to me I would be embarrassed if I were at a usual party, but that was not happening here. His arms held me. The people were warm and smiling. The dudes and women I knew were nice, and I would like to know who the rest of the people were. But I was full of this good feeling and there was this man, and wonderful thoughts about the universe teased my mind. I wiggled my ass in a fit of happiness. It squirted out and we laughed. I raised my head to look at him and he was watching me with a big smile. I kissed him and squeezed my arms around him to hug.

I whispered "can you take me on a walk?" into his ear and he smiled and said "yes".

I enjoyed putting him back and zipping him in. Then I pulled him up with one hand. Those were nice pants! I put my hand around his waist and ass, and sauntered with him toward the door. I picked up my jacket and put it on. I put a snack in one pocket and a drink in the other. I asked him if he wanted anything and he said "no, thank you."

We stepped into the doorway and I turned around and waved to the crowd with my hand. Then we turned to go and my ass waved again.

The air was rich and wonderful. Immediately a path to my right invited me. The greenery was beautiful and I felt warm in its energy. I was beginning to see a vista. Were those behives? "Yes" I heard softly. A garden? "Yes" I heard. Organic? "Of course." It looked so healthy, like the Earth was alive and happy. "Goodness is something we can grow if we take care of this planet."

I was so happy and relaxed, but I also felt energy. After a few steps we were at a clearing and I took some deep breaths. I needed to the point. I took some more deep breaths, looked main man in the eye, and blurted it out.

"My time with you has been incredible and I'm not about to complain, but some things seemed beyond being human as I imagined it. I don't know what to think.

"You may not be a vampire. But what are you?" I hoped my question wasn't too sharp, or idiotic.

His expression was understanding and I was relieved. His answer started right away and sounded honest. "No, I'm not a vampire, as you have discovered. What I am is not easy to explain to you. Let me start with what is clear. You are human, very human, and that is why I am so fortunate to be with you. You humans can have amazing energies. Beauty, and growth, and existence. Vulnerability, pain, and triumph. I hope this is not totally surprising, but the energies you feel are you. They emanate from you and your excitement. I can help reflect some of them, I can perceive them, I can, sort of, ingest some them. It makes me feel very, very good. It gives me feelings I don't have otherwise. You nourish me, in the most wonderful way. And you get something back when you feel your energies. It nourishes your brain, your mental and physical neural networks. It makes them "plastic," and helps them grow. It can be a little unsettling. But I've watched you. Slowly, it is becoming a wonderful age for humanity. You are learning to know yourself and your strengths. You Sarah have balance, and you know how to take things at your own pace. I so loved feeling you explore, and stop and assess, decide, and become. Oh my god Sarah, you fill me.

"You can get to know more about me and others like me, but it will require the open mind I see in you. And you will learn. About yourself, about time and scale, about nature and its power, and about your privileged place on a fertile sun-blessed planet in a vast and cold universe."

Heavy, but it seemed to make sense. We walked silently as I weighed what he had said. I could not deny how alive I was feeling, how centered. My steps were springing! And my feelings for him — like love, but not attached or dependent. I liked the guy but there was no obligation here. What there was was nourishing, and validating. And it made me feel beautiful.

"Yes, you are very beautiful, and no, you have no obligation," said main man. I stepped back and stopped; I hadn't heard a sound.

"I'm sorry, but it is so beautiful, to us, to see humans experience their beauty. Your ecstasy and awareness don't stop with you, they are felt by those of us around you. Please do not be embarrassed, but do you know how many of us felt you?"

"You mean in your living room?" I said, embarrassment finding me.

"Not just there, though it was wonderful being so close. I don't think you know how incredible your energy is. Or intense. The first loud expression of your existence, or I should say what caught my ear, was you in your garden, in your yard."

Embarrassed more, I said, "What?!"

"It was so beautiful, so loving, so warm. And you were outside, where the... spirit world, could feel you.

"But then, even inside, you were making your dress, trying it on, doing your 'experiments.' They were seismic. And then you journeyed here, and it became even louder. I was bathed in human existence." Glorious smile.

"But please feel your energy rather than embarrassment. We don't record anything, that is not willful, happy existence. We are happy simply to perceive. As it blossomed, your 'being' was felt throughout this planet, with delight and pleasure and reassurance that the full feelings of another human were starting to awaken. You just can't imagine how your physio-neuro-chemical explosions feel to us somewhat incorporeal beings."

I guess that was a compliment?! It sounded sincere, and for some reason real, so I just took it in. I resumed walking and he followed, and I enjoyed the pace of steps as I let feelings sink in. And then I stopped at a setting with a wooden table and benches overlooking a hill. I looked at the moon and the silhouette of the trees. I looked at him and his now-familiar smile and warm eyes. It was all so beautiful; this friendly man in a fertile forest. My heart got warm. And then my center.

The bench looked perfect and my eyes told him to lay down. I stood over him and took it in. I slowly removed my clothes in the moonlight and unzipped his present once again. I eased onto him, feeling like a living ivory statue. He started soft and vulnerable and he was smiling. I treated it very gently, and as it grew I inserted it between my folds. I moved up and down slightly and watched and felt the smile grow. I raised my head to the sky as the air kissed my breasts and he entered me more deeply. I started out slow but gradually built up and it got harder and harder. The bench had an angle that invited me to pump harder and harder. I built it up more and then I worked him hard and long, and eventually we were heaving toward another climax, screaming ever louder. As I neared the top of mine, I sat back and the entire lovely scene flashed through my mind. I became a fountain and warm liquid flowed over him. After we slowed I lay on him, and then we rolled onto my skins that covered the ground. We kissed and hugged and he pulled the jacket tight around my body.

He stroked me gently as I rested. Soft, relaxing strokes, it felt like the forest was stroking me. I felt so comfortable. And then, as my energy returned, his strokes slowly changed. Softly, he appreciated my curves, my muscles. I was a sculpture, but not alone. I was interconnected with him, and the earth, and the sky. Slowly the energy rose, and he whispered "be" and "exist" and "you are a goddess" over and over. His strokes helped me float, and be. They moved to the most sensitive parts, probing, and moving back, and probing, and moving in. I felt him, and I felt much more. I started to cum and came again and again. I moved to lay on top of him and he stokes made me cum and cum some more, until I melted into a heavenly mist.

And slowly, pleasantly, through the mist, I realized that I was floating, and dreaming. I was not alone, I was part of the earth, and its beings, and the sky. I was laying on top of main man but that wasn't it. He was with me, floating, somehow sharing with me. We were continuing our earlier hug, and he was waiting to journey further, if I wanted. I was still making him happy, very happy, but in some endless unbounded way. And I felt so good, so free. I felt myself and I felt part of the universe. I gave him my permission and we continued. Gravity let go and I drifted into some wonderful journey. Slow, changing, colorful, wonderful. Time was gone. I was being, existing, floating. I was and I was becoming.

And eventually I was ready to stop. Slowly we returned. He was very thankful. I felt so myself, and I felt so thankful too.

Before leaving, I talked with hot babe about doing her dress. She wanted the hot pants suit too! It was real and there was a pocket in the vest for the big wad of cash. My goodbye with main man was warm, and so was my journey home. Very warm.