New - My First Black Girl

Story Info
Edited, cleaned up version of my first black girl.
5.7k words
4.65
23.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers

This story is about when I first fucked a black girl, a sexy black stripper.

This story is also a part of (parts 1 and 2) in the longer story about the time I auctioned away my wife. But if you don't like long stories then here's one for you.

I've tweaked it a bit

I was 18, had a fake id, and ended up at a strip club.

Laura was 25 but looked 20, and from day 1, I loved watching her in her different outfits, with her big breasts and booty, a black booty, mot a scrawny little white ass.

Her breasts jiggled a bit as she moved and her nipples always stood large and erect.

Immediately I wanted those big black lips with her reddish-purple lipstick to suck my cock.

There's no dream or fantasy more vivid than seeing my hard white cock slipping between a black woman's big lips. The contrast of colors turned me on. The idea of seeing the deep black and white of her eyes looking up to me as she sucked my hard cock was such a turn-on.

Laura had long voluptuous black legs that she always showed off with high heels shoes or boots, sometimes with stockings, long socks, bobby socks, garters, offset with short plaid skirts, pink skirts, tight glittery shorts, and button-down shirts tied up to expose her flat stomach, tight blouses, loose tank tops, her lush long black hair.

This drove some men wild. Her regulars were loyal and paid exorbitant amounts of money to have her sit with them, for a lap dance, for a private dance, to drink with her, anything to spend time with her, have her rub against them, rub her ass into their crotch until they came in their pants.

The bouncer at the door always let me through easily, and once inside the doors I was immediately surrounded by loud music, pink lighting, leather chairs, and booths, men scattered loosely in small groups, flashing lights illuminating a stage where a black woman with large enhanced breasts wrapped her legs around a pool, gyrating her hips, and rubbing her crotch against the pole.

I usually sat down at the same table, and I always enjoyed following the witnesses and strippers swaying their butt and hips, their high-heeled shoes making the muscles of their fit legs flex and their hips sway.

I especially liked Laura's schoolgirl outfit, a button-down white shirt with all but one button undone, her cleavage shining through the opening, her hair in two ponytails across her shoulders, her face with barely any make-up, just black eye-liner and light blue-eye shadow bringing out the blue of her eyes, light red lipstick and liner making her lips moist.

The guy next to me, Evert, an older Dutch guy always gets a lap dance, a light-skinned small blonde wearing a red G-string and slight red bra stretched around large enhanced breasts, her hair in long curls whipping softly across his face as she ground against him, he always shot a load in his pants after about two dances.

I also liked the Mexican stripper, Carmen, with thick lush thick dark curled hair down to her waist, a round firm butt, and a flat stomach and first and foremost, large natural round breasts which she barely ever covered except for pasties. She usually wore very short frilled skirts of all colors that all had one thing in common, they didn't a louse job covering her curvaceous butt, stockings, and black stripper heels.

After Carmen a young Danish girl always came on, I'd defiantly fuck her as well, I just don't know her name yet.

The lights on the stage flashed and the announcer's voice boomed out the introduction for her stage name Helga, the Viking goddess. Guys always stood up and clapped as she came onto the stage. A tall long-legged blonde with tanned skin, large fake breasts, hidden away by a brown robe and brown leather cape tied together with a belt, thigh-high leather boots, a leather collar around her neck, gold-detailed arm & leg ties and, of course a horned Viking helmet, and a big Viking sword.

Once she'd stripped off her Viking outfit she had on a very tight leather corset and thin brown G-string type-ish panties. The light-skinned Viking Goddess struck a pose at center stage, snapped her hips, and smacked her butt hard, getting a whooping call from all the guys in the bar.

Then I saw her, my black waitress with big breasts and booty.

After another hour with strippers and dancers teasing me and the rest of the crowd, I had built up the confidence and vert bluntly asked.

"What goes on in there?" I said stupidly as Laura came over. She leaned into me, her nose and sexy big black female lips were on my neck, and she laughed ever so lightly;

"Pay $10 for every 5 minutes and you'll find out."

Oh, God, how I wanted those big black lips with her reddish-purple lipstick to suck my cock.


"I love your perfume."

"Thank you," I whispered. Part of me wanted so bad to play with her nipples, but I was still trying to stay in control, I had seen a man being thrown out for touching a dancer too much before.

"Do you like them?" she asked and wiggled her black, amazing tits right in front of my face.

"Yes."

"Does it make your cock hard?

"Yes."

"$10 for every 5 minutes and you'll find out, just how nice and firm they are."

"Can, I have a lap dance?"

She smiled, "Sure"

She danced her whole body on mine, and it was a huge turn-on, especially when I looked down at her body. Her breasts jiggled a bit as she moved and her nipples stood large and very erect.

I loved playing with my girlfriends' hard nipples, but the dancer/stripper's were 4 times as big.

"You're the shy silent type, aren't ya?"

"I guess." But not really, I'd never been in a situation like this before, and I felt that everybody watched me, a 19-year-old boy in a room with 50-60-year-old men drooling over the half-naked strippers.

"How old are you boy?"

"22," I lied, I was 18.

"Old enough."

The stripper, Laura, had on a white tight shirt, tied just under her breast, accentuating her sexy tits and showing off her flat, trimmed belly.

Under that, she had on a sheer, see-through bra, and when she opened her legs to straddle me, I could've sworn there was a small, dark spot at her dark blue panties.

She sat on my lap, put her hands across my shoulders, and moved her body slowly to the music.

"Uh, how long have you been doing this?" I tried to deflect some pressure I felt.

"Not quite two years."

"Do you enjoy it?"

She moved her nipples close to my face, "Certain aspects of it."

I felt my tongue lick my lips. "What aspects?"

"I enjoy people who are out of the ordinary customers we get in here; sexy women, husbands, or young studs like you. I enjoy doing special things for special people."

I felt my cock grow hard, actually when I think about it was hard the moment I saw her, as usual.


"You can touch me. You don't have to be shy."

She must have noticed me sitting on my hands. Slowly, I took my hands and rested them on her lower back while she moved.

"You have nice hands. They're smooth."

"Thanks."

"You have a girlfriend?" 

I shook my head.

"Really? But you're so cute. I'm sure there are a lot of girls who like you."

Laura ran her hands along my arms and told me I had nice muscles. I told her I worked out when I could, which she liked. Again, she said that I should have no shortage of women who wanted to be with me. If there were, they didn't say anything.

Laura moaned lightly as her breasts ran across my face.

She looked at me for a moment, then smiled.

"You're so sexy," I heard her whisper.
Without warning, she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Was that normal for private dances? Either way, I wasn't going to complain.

She was a very sexy woman, and I was feeling incredibly aroused having her on me. I wasn't sure what to do and my face moved around in insecurity I guess.

Laura grabbed my face and place it right in front of hers.

"It's just us here, sexy." She held my face, looked into my eyes. "Just you and me."

I put my hands on her ass, and she smiled. She moved slow and sensually to the music, her nipples inches in front of my mouth, and then she backed down and our lips almost touched.

I felt an urge. It built up until I smacked her ass lightly.

"Yeah, get into it, sexy."

Feeling her body move against mine, and her breath on my ears had me feeling really good. I smacked her ass again.

"This isn't your first time, huh?"

I laughed, "Yes, it is," she knew I was lying.

"Come here," Laura said, got up from my lap, looked at my hard cock, smiled, grabbed my hand, and led me to a more private part of the club,

"Sit here," she said, her voice quieter now.

Laura danced sensually for me, slowly peeling off her blouse, leaving her in a very sexy translucent top and black miniskirt. She straddled my lap and ran her hands over my shoulders and chest. Allowing my inexperienced hands to explore the fronts of her legs, her belly, her breasts, her skirt-covered ass, everywhere but that tiny triangle of fabric between her legs. The song started and she began to sway her hips back and forth to the rhythm, squeezing me with her muscular thighs.

I stared at her large, chocolate huge breasts and brown nipples through the translucent bra. They were bigger than any breasts I had seen in the flesh before, bigger than my girlfriends. I saw the dragon tattoo she had, the whole thing now, an intricate tattoo covering much of her left breast around her nipple.

Her moans, lustful and deep, showed me that she loved it, she loved my young BUT strong hand started playing with her massive breasts through the thin material. Squeezing them, slapping them lightly, and teasing the hard nipples. And then, feeling our bodies finally touching skin-to-skin, however little, all the barriers are gone, I was going to fuck this sexy black stripper right here.

"Wha-uaw!" she blurted out as I forced my tongue into her mouth, wildly French kissing her as my hands groped her chocolaty breasts.

For a few moments, our tongues danced together, completely overcome by pure, primal lust. I continued to kiss her, with her happily returning the favor. My hands continued to grope, squeeze, slap, and play with her massive, yet covered breasts which were now pressed against my chest, soft and warm, looking bigger than ever from so close.


"What do you think?" she asked "You like black tits boy?"

I didn't respond, I just leaned to the side of her face and gently nibbled on her earlobe and then delivered a series of soft kisses along her face, sliding down to the nape of her neck. I tasted her skin. I could taste the salt of her sweat, smelling the fragrance of her perfume, feeling the dark curtain of her hair against my face, luxuriating in the softness of her, and breathing her in.

Running my hands over her flat, black stomach, Laura smiled at me as she lifted her heavy tits, cupping them and squeezing them together.

"Can I kiss you here?" I asked, touching her nipples. She exhaled excitedly, and nodded, "Yes." I took her covered nipple in my mouth, gently sucked and licked her, feeling her nipple getting harder against my tongue.

"Damn, you're good huh?" she said as she started grinding harder against my lap, feeling my erection pressing against her G-string.

"You've got a nice-sized cock, too."

"My girlfriend says it's as big around as her wrist," I said. Laura moaned a bit when I said this, closed her eyes, and pressed more intently against my manhood. Either she was a really good actress, or I seemed to do something to her.

Watching me with lustful eyes, she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. The thin straps fell from her shoulders, as her hands held her bra in place, teasingly covering her nipples. With deliberate slowness, she gradually lowered her bra revealing more of her luscious black breasts to my penetrating gaze.

Finally, pulling her hands away and dropping her bra on the floor, I was presented with the largest, most natural-looking breasts I had ever seen. Hanging elegantly from her chest, her huge tits had a consistently smooth black sheen from the outer curves to the slim crevice between them. Her wide areolas, only slightly darker than the rest of her tits, encircled coal-black nipples that jutted out temptingly towards me.



"So, again, what do you think? You like my black tits?"

I reached my hands towards her gorgeous tits, totally mesmerized.

"Huh uh." She shook her head teasingly, as she stepped back. "Not yet."

I felt my cock pulsate, as she reached for the zipper on her skirt. Using the same slow tease, she unhurriedly lowered her skirt, revealing first her navel and then the top of her thick, spongy bush barely covered by her tiny thong.

Dancing is hard work, Laura was sweating, her black skin a bit slick with perspiration. With each bucking sway of her hips, Laura's breasts brushed against my face, as her belly touched my chest.

Suddenly, breathily, Laura whispered to me;

"I'd fuck the shit out of you."

"You can," I said. I looked her in the eyes. I'm in love.

Laura went to explore my body with her hands, slowly feeling up my surprisingly well-sculpted back and hard teen ass with her soft hands, before bringing her soft hand to the large budge in my pants. With my rock-hard cock already on the verge of exploding, and our make-out session now suddenly paused, I watch her face as she fondled my rock-hard cock.

Again, Laura nodded "Yes." She stopped moving and was sitting still on my lap, pressing against my hard cock.

"Ohh my, my little white boy's cock seems to be hard," Laura said and smiled.

"Hmm, what are we going to do about this?"

"I want to fuck your lips and cum on your big fat beautiful lips."

"OK" she smiled. "The boy knows what he wants... Mmmm."

Laura quickly sunk to her knees in front of me and tightly grabbed my hard cock, all I could do was whimper at how strongly she grasped my sensitive organ.

Laura unfastened my belt, unzipped my pants, and took my massive fat and erect cock out. I hummed as she rubbed the back of it with both her hands in a circular motion.

With an "Oh my God" Laura finally took my cock in her grasp. She began by squeezing my big dick as if to decide whether or not if it was truly real, she then began to slowly slide her hand up and down till the point where she was actually wanking me off.

It suddenly hit me, there were other people in the club, not next to us, but just on the other side of a thin curtain. Anybody could just walk in on us, but on the other hand, my dreams of fucking a black girl were beginning to become reality. I watched as Laura leaned over my cock, stroking it with her soft hands.

"God boy, it's really big," She said with a slight moan to her voice.

I pushed her sweet sexy big lips closer to my aching cock, she smiled and then sealed her sexy lips around the purple cock-head. Immediately, her tongue started swirling all over my engorged head, while she sucked it as a woman possessed.

Then she lowered her head more and her big sexy lips slid down my cock, her tongue swirled all around the head of my tool. I moaned loudly and once again Laura spoke.

"God I'm so fucking horny. I need to suck this big fucking cock of yours!" she said before diving back to my cock, thrusting my entire length down her throat in one quick motion. I let out a thunderous moan as Laura repeatedly impaled her tonsils on my cock, again and again, each time with a loud slurp.

Instead of more confused blubbering, the only replies that left my lips were a series of moans as I began pushing her head back and forth.

The sexy black stripper was actually sucking my cock, not only sucking it but giving me the best deep throat I had ever had. Again and again my cock slid in and out of her mouth, each time sliding in and out of her throat, getting progressively deeper as my cock repeatedly filled her windpipe. I heard her gargle, slurp, and gag on my enlarged organ as she forced every inch down her throat in a very professional way she consumed me entirely. Suddenly she pulled my dick from the depths of her mouth and began to wank me off furiously using her own saliva as lubricant.

"You like my black mouth wrapped around your big cock, boy? You like me sucking your big, fat cock of yours don't you boy?!" She said in an aggressive voice.

"You fucking better believe I do," I said grabbed her head, and forced it back onto my cock. I then began to thrust up into her face, effectively face fucking her as I felt the length of my cock probe the depths of her tight throat. I then pulled my cock out of her mouth and listened and she gasped for air, yet somehow still tried to put my cock back in her mouth, I watched as drool fell from her chin and my cock, then I looked her square in the eyes as she did me. I slapped my large cock on the stripper's cheek, sliding it in and out of her mouth, teasing her with my cock.

I looked at her amazing tits, and it was almost like Laura knew what I was thinking of. Laura smiled and began to play with her big black tits.

"I bet you want to fuck my big black tits, don't you?" she said, rubbing and squeezing her large black breasts together.

"Put my cock between them big tits now you naughty little slut."

I panted as I looked at her playing with her breasts. I stood up and Laura leaned forward and wrapped her big tits around my large cock; suddenly my cock was hidden between two very large black tits.

They felt so soft, wrapped around my cock, she then began to massage my cock up and down gently, spitting on in between her large breast's to add more lubrication, soon she began to quickly slide her tits up and down the length of my cock, she was wanking off my cock with her large beautiful breast's and the sensation was amazing. I began to trust up into Laura's smothering orbs fucking her tits with each thrust, with each thrust the sexy stripper moaned loudly.

When my cock slid all the way up her big black tits, my cock-head reached her big black lips she began rubbing my wet cock quickly over her lips. She used her pink tongue intermittently. Her black hand was jerking me off at the same time. Ohhh yeahhhh, baby....

My cock felt sooo wonderful on her soft, soft lips.

Having my pale hard cock on and in a beautiful brown woman's mouth is still a recurring fantasy of mine.

"Oh boy, that's it. You like having that big white cock between my huge black titties don't you?" Laura moaned.

I moaned louder and louder as a response, it felt so good. Finally, the time had come to complete my dream, I loved watching my reddish cock and the pink head was swallowed up by Laura's chocolate breasts. The feeling was, well, fantastic.

"Does that feel good?" Laura asked me. I nodded.

"Do you like to have my big black tits rubbing against your big cock?" I nodded again.

"Are you going to come all over my tits?".

"Yeah," I said breathlessly. I felt my orgasm building, and I started bucking my hips harder.

I started grunting and moaning as my orgasm arrived, and I screwed my eyes shut.

"Oh, oh God, oh yeah," I mumbled and watched my milky white cock slide up and down Laura's chocolate breasts.

When I felt the time had almost come, I placed my cock right in front of her sexy mouth again and Laura resumed her merciless, punitive oral assault on my cock. Moans and whimpers quickly started escaping from my mouth to join the wet sucking sounds leaving her mouth, filling the air around us. She sucked, licked, and played with my cock expertly while she bobbed her head up and down its length in a steady rhythm, enjoying the taste of my salty precum and the feeling of the large tool pressing on her tongue and cheeks all the while.

"Fuck yeah, take it, take it down your throat!"

She happily obliged this request. She opened her throat and once again took my hard cock in. Her big brown eyes looked straight into his not-so-big ones the entire time.

Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers
12