New - My First Black Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura continued deepthroating my cock. Slowly, she slid her mouth back and forth with my hard cock buried deep down her throat. Fuck she was really good, probably the best blowjob I've ever had, and that counts all the way until today.

My whole white meat pole was all the way in, I couldn't see any of my white flesh, as her big lips were nuzzled in my pubic hair. She gagged in tune with my deep moans, keeping eye contact with me all the time, enjoying the sight of me writhing in pleasure as my cock came created a huge bulge deep down her warm, tight, experienced throat.

"Fuck yeah," I said as Laura's nose is deeply buried in my pubic hair. With my entire cock in her mouth and filling her throat, her big, expressive eyes looked at me mocking curious, mocking look, as if asking me if that's all I could give her.

"This is heaven," I said, looking into her curious eyes "

I could feel the first blast of sperm as it traveled the long way up my shaft to Laura's waiting lips. This was different than Laura had ever experienced before, firstly my sperm was hot. Not the normal lukewarm love juice, but almost steaming as it basted her tonsils.

Secondly, there was a lot of it. She thought I was on my third shot when that first quart of ball batter subsided, and the second shot was even bigger. She was forced to take out my cock since the squirt almost hurt her.

She choked and pulled her sexy mouth off my cock and took the second shot on her face, cum bubbled out from her lips, sliding down the titanic tool in a thick sheet.

While she was sputtering and coughing with shock, my cannon erupted in another volley, hitting her dead on the nose.

Cum splashed across her right cheek and up just around her eye.

It pasted the underside of her black bangs in white gooey cum.

It spilled from her face onto her huge tits, little dollops on the right, and a veritable puddle on the left.

Not wanting to waste anymore, Laura pressed her big lips back onto my head, this time getting her tongue ready for the catch, and pumped my handle hard.

She wanted every drop.

The torrent she got in her mouth was delicious, though a little like trying to eat a whole can of whip cream in less than five seconds. Her tongue was coated in my succulent sperm, the rich flavor overwhelmed her. Three quick gulps and it was down, just in time to meet the sixth shot.

Laura chugged, her throat worked non-stop to deposit the reservoir of jizz into her stomach, but she still couldn't keep up.

Juice poured from her mouth as it was filled, her big lips now smothered in dripping fluid.

She made pouty noises of protest as more and more delicious cum escaped my cock, using her jacking hands to slide up and down my rock-hard shaft.

By the time the tenth and final shot has been fired, there was a river of thick seed flowing from her chin, down her neck, and pooling in her black cleavage. I pulled back and watched in amazement how much cum I had just unloaded. This was by far the biggest load I've ever shot.

Then she smiled at me. There was my cum between her thick beautiful lips and teeth.

"God, I want to lick you," I said. "I want to taste you, all of you."

It was true. I loved to eat pussy to have my face buried between a girl's or woman's legs.

I loved the intimacy of it. I loved tasting pussy, feeling the texture with my lips and tongue, hearing her sigh and moan, feeling her writhe and lean into me as the intensity of her pleasure builds.

My hands wandered up over the tops of Laura's thighs. Her black skin was so smooth, so soft. I loved her thickness and strength. I wanted to feel closer to her.

"Can I touch you...here?" I said, gesturing toward the triangle of her G-string.

"Oh God," she said. "Yes... yes."

"Feeling neglected down here?" I asked.

Laura guided my hand between her legs, grinding slowly in my lap as she placed my fingers against her swollen vulva. I could feel her hairy labia pressing against the thin fabric of her G-string, as it slid against the folds of her pussy, and the indentation of her crevice. Even though the fabric I could feel the heat and slickness of her arousal.

I slid down her thong over her dark, hairy black pussy. Her thick brown legs and curvy hips looked like they belonged to a woman I could fuck again and again.

Her velvet black triangle pointed down to her thick, protruding pussy lips which are glistening with moisture. Laura kicked her thin soaked material away and spread her legs, I surmise that if her lips weren't so aroused, they would probably disappear within the tangle of thick black hair surrounding them.

I rake my fingers through her thick pubic hair.

"Very neglected." She smiled. I positioned myself between her legs and Laura spread them wide for me and I sucked in my breath, as I got my first good view of her big, hairy black cunt. She was a lot hairier than my girlfriend, with thicker pussy lips. Her tightly coiled hairs, which gave her bush a cushy texture, were longer than they appeared.

As I combed my fingers through, I stretched several hairs away from her mound that was two or three inches long.

"Waiting for an invitation?" Laura asked, pulling her knees up and spread her legs farther apart. I use my fingers to open her wet pussy lips, revealing the moist pink center and the largest clit I've ever seen. Its pink tip is peeking out of its black hood, glistening with pussy juice and begging to be sucked.

I leaned in and flatten her pussy lips with my tongue and licked from the bottom to the top of her moist slit, lightly flicking the tip of her clit.

"Oh yeah!" She cried, grabbing her thighs with her hands to hold them open for me. She didn't need any teasing; she was already dripping wet. Slipping my tongue inside her steamy hole, I rapidly tongue-fucked her delicious pussy

"Ohhh!" She moaned, as my tongue pistoled in and out. Pushing my tongue to the top of her slit, I slipped two fingers into her opening, twisted them around for maximum contact.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuck!" Laura cried, as my lips closed around her engorged clit and I gently sucked it into my mouth. The velocity of my finger fucking is offset by the gentleness of my clit sucking, and Laura grabbed a handful of my hair, as she bucked wildly against my mouth. With her clit completely inside my mouth, I barely flicked my tongue across the tip of it, while continuing the rapid finger pumping.

"Oh, Fuuck!" Laura yelled, holding my head tightly against her pussy.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" She moaned over and over again.

"Just like that! Oh, fuck!" She moaned as I kept up my vigorous assault on her pussy.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming already!" She cried, bucked furiously against my mouth and my fingers while she thrashed around on the table, swinging her head from side to side. Her hand, which wasn't pulling my hair, was pinching her nipples, stretching them out even farther from her huge tit.

"Oh fuuuck!" She breathed, clenching her pussy muscles around my fingers while pushing my face away from her sensitive clit. Her body trembled, as her creamy juices flooded my hand, and I lowered my face to lap up the mouthwatering treat. Her pussy juice was thick and creamy and the aroma is arousing. My cock was fully recovered by the time her body stopped shaking.

I once again slid my tongue deep into her very willing and wet pink insides. Black hairy pussy on the outside, juicy pink pussy on the inside. Yum!

I got pussy juice up my nose. Came up for air, felt like I was drowning in her sopping wet pussy for a sec. She moaned and I licked faster. She moaned even louder as she came again.

I put a third finger deep into her pussy as I flicked her clit with my tongue. I pumped my fingers in and out for a minute.

Her moans got higher pitched. She began bucking as I wiggled my fingers deeper into her soaking wet pussy and I flicked her clit faster and lighter with my tongue. Laura once again pushed away my face and she stopped breathing and came hard again.

Kissing and licking my way up her body, I couldn't help stopping at her marvelous tits to suck and nibble a little more on her thick, black nipples. Positioning my body over hers, our eyes locked.

"You are stunning!" I tell her as my face is right in front of hers.

"Stunning?" She smiles. "I thought I was ravishing, you told me last week."

"Did I? Stunning, ravishing, captivating, delicious." I smiled. "Pick your adjective," I said, using my other hand to squeeze her sumptuous ass cheeks. Laura rose up on her elbows and said

"Whatever you want to call it. Right now, why don't you put that thing where it belongs."

Laura licked my lips lightly and looked at me with the purest "Fuck me" look in her eyes as she grabbed my body and slid closer to the edge of the table.

Once again, our lips sealed and our tongues danced wildly together. With our hands back to exploring and feeling up each other's bodies as deep, lustful moans and wet, slopping sounds of kissing filled the air. I started to slide my hard cock up and down her slit as she moved her hips back and forth.

Enjoying the feeling of my hard cock fully filled-up with blood pressing against her thigh, touching her soft skin, she lost all control and craved for my big cook deep inside her black furry cunt.

"Is this where it belongs?" I asked, and rubbed my cockhead up and down between her wet pussy lips.

"Mmmmm." She moaned, thrusting her hips forward, desperately wanting me to impale her with my rigid pole.

"Or, more like this?" I said, gripped her hips and entered her dark pussy, watching her large cunt-lips follow my white pole as it sunk in.

"Oh yeah, baby, come home to mama!" She cried, as I pick up the rhythm and watched my pale cock slide in and out of her fur-trimmed black hole. 


"I can't get enough of you, boy" She breathed, as I marvel at the sight of her thick, black pussy lips gliding back and forth along the length of my cock.

Laura placed her ankles on my shoulders and yelled:

"Oh yes! Fuck me harder!" I closed my eyes and start slam into her, my balls slapped hard against her black ass. I pounded into her like a jackhammer and her pussy was on fire! I could feel the heat emanating from her slick, velvety pussy walls, as my hard cock pummeled her smoldering hole.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohhhh!" She cried on each downward stroke of my cock.

"Oh fuck! "I'm cumming again!" She panted, as she rammed one of her hands between her legs and started frantically rubbing her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeeeeeaaaah!" She cried, clenched her pussy muscles around my cock, as her orgasm shook her body and I felt my cock start to respond to her quivering grip and I rammed it all the way home as my balls slapped hard against her ass and I knew my own release was building quickly.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming again! Fuck me harder! Fuck me so haaaaaaarrrrrd!" Laura screamed as her orgasm ripped through her and she clamped her pussy muscles around my cock. This triggered my cock to erupt in a fountain of cum deep inside her pulsating, quivering pussy.

She was shaking, as I lowered her legs off my shoulders and dropped my body down onto her cushy tits. Pushed my tongue into her mouth, we rode out the after quakes of our orgasms with our chests heaving against each other, and my spent cock nestled inside her vibrating pussy.

That sure was a fuck I' will never forget. The next night I fucked her ass hard, but that's another story.

Coming soon your way. Remember to read the story about the stripper's brother and step-dad.

12