New Naked Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you got-"

"Yeah, top draw next to the bed."

Luka moved along the side of Mariam's bed to get to her bedside table. He pulled open the draw, readying himself to rummage. But he needn't have worried, the entire draw was near overflowing with condoms! "Wow, you're, uh, prepared."

"I like to have visitors."

"Well, I like to visit," he picked a red packet, checked the date, and briskly opened it up, and started to roll it down his penis.

"Good. You're ready. I'm ready. Will you fuck me now?"

He didn't need asking another time. Luka crawled onto the bed, and positioned himself to slide in. Mariam felt amazing. She was so wet, he easily glided in and out of her. But she was also snug on his big penis, and that stimulated them both.

"Faster," she commanded. Luka complied. "Harder," she insisted. Luke pushed deeper and more forceful. "Kiss me," she requested. Luke leaned forward, and they kissed messily, wetly, and passionately.

"Get on your back," she pushed at his chest. Luka slipped out of her vagina, and did as he was told. His penis stood hard and tall, waiting to go back in. Mariam started to climb into position. When.

The door opened, and Samantha and Hina walked in chatting. They stopped abruptly, and starred in shock at the sight of Luka, laid out on the bed, his condom wearing dick pointing up to the ceiling. And Mariam's naked behind pointing towards them, frozen mid-movement at the shock of being interrupted.

"Luka!" Exclaimed Hina.

"Mariam!" Blurted Samantha.

"Oh, hi guys," replied Mariam, super casual.

"Oh god, Sam, Hina, I-" began Luka.

"He, was just fucking me," continued Mariam. "Want to watch?"

"What?!" a shocked Luka managed.

"Sure," said Hina, rather enthusiastically.

"I'll leave you to it," was all Samantha had to say, as she walked back out, having plucked a charger out of her bag.

"Hina, you're really going to?" Luka trailed off.

"Hey, you're cute. And your dick is huge. If I can't ride it, I might as well enjoy the show."

"Who said you can't ride it," offered up Mariam.

"Me!" burst out Luka.

"Ah you don't mean that, I saw you checking her out before, you've got a crush on her or something."

"Well, maybe," now Luka was getting embarrassed.

"You do?" From a delighted Hina. "So can I, really? Fuck you? Now?"

"Of course you can. Luka can finish me off with his tongue while you ride him."

"I can," began Luka, but before he managed to say more, Mariam was already lowering herself onto his face. Very happy with how this moment was unfolding, he began to lick enthusiastically at her clit. And just as he was getting going, he felt another vagina slide down onto his dick. Hina was tighter, not quite as wet, but wow, she felt as amazing as he had always imagined, the very many times he had masturbated fantasising about her.

He licked Mariam, and thrust into Hina, and in short order all three of them climaxed powerfully. The collapsed into a tangled heap of naked bodies. Laughing, smiling, and touching.

They stayed there some time, until they had all recovered. Then, after tidying themselves up a bit, rejoined the party.

Luka enjoyed the rest of the night in great company, with amazing sights all around him. As the party drew to a close, he invited Hina to stay at his for the night. They both didn't bother getting dressed, to step out into the street, take a step to the left, and then into his house.

As they drifted off to sleep, cuddled tight in his bed, Luka reflected on what a remarkable day he had had. His new neighbours had opened up a whole new, very naked and very horny, chapter of his life.

12