New Neighbor

Story Info
Courtney finds what she needs, right next door.
11k words
4.82
17.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney Latham pulled on her usual black leggings and slipped into her Hoka sneakers, she shook her hair after she pulled on her baggy t-shirt. "Come on, Sailor, you can't miss the bus again! Let's get out the door, bud!"

Sailor's bus pulled away, Courtney could see him sitting down with his school friends. She was grateful for how well he'd adjusted to life without his father Jeff, who'd left them four years ago then left town two years after that. Jeff had never been clear about why, either, which left an agitating burr. As she turned to walk inside she could see her reflection in the glass door to her home: Five feet six inches tall, still-lustrous auburn hair kissing her collarbone, big brown eyes that seemed to shine in the morning sun, full breasts that wouldn't stay concealed under her lightweight hoodie.

She was still beautiful, with toned, almost muscular legs. Not bad for thirty-two, she thought ruefully, too bad there's no one to appreciate it.

Courtney poured her anger and frustration into her work keeping books for a handful of local businesses. Six months after Jeff left town she realized working from home left too much time to ruminate on her failed marriage and how lonely she was, so she ordered gym equipment for their two car garage. Plenty of room since there was only one car now. When she was in the middle of working out, when her body was complaining and her breath was ragged in her lungs, her mind was clear. She didn't like to think of it as blank, but as soothingly blank, as if her mind's eye was looking onto a field of snow at dusk.

Her body transformed over the course of a year, stubborn post-baby weight and flabby arms seemed to melt away under the blazing light of her focus on controlling her food and body. She needed the control, it felt like castle walls against her fear and sexual frustration, a frustration that had become undeniable in the past weeks.

She'd had increasingly sexual dreams. At first they were about Jeff, about the early days of their romance where he couldn't keep his hands off her pert C cup breasts or his mouth off her belly, thighs, hips and sex. She rarely remembered her dreams, but they began sticking with her during her waking hours, distracting her as they aroused her while she was supposed to be working. She found herself daydreaming about how a man's hands grasped her waist, how wet she got from Jeff kissing her neck. How he'd filled her.

The dreams began to change, as Courtney denied herself release during the day. She didn't want to masturbate where Sailor could hear her or when he might walk into her bedroom, which was almost all hours of the day or night. So as she didn't get a release during the day, her dream world became more debauched. Old boyfriends, Jeff's dad, Jeff's brother, the manager from the grocery store, a woman she'd seen in line at Starbucks. Sometimes more than one person at a time; those were the ones that shocked her upon waking. She began having orgasms in her sleep.

Courtney tried her best to concentrate on her work, her son and the many things her household needed to function smoothly. Mostly that worked, but eventually she broke down and began browsing Amazon for a sex toy. She didn't want anything that would make a noise, or that was too big for her rather petite pussy. It wasn't easy to find the right thing, and she didn't want to buy something and have to return it. What a nightmare that would be.

Finally she settled on a small, discreet vibrator and a thick, six inch silicone dildo. It was due to arrive that Friday, so she arranged for Sailor to sleep over at a friend's house until lunchtime Saturday. She spent a few extra minutes in the shower the morning of the day he left, shaving her legs and from just above her clitoris to her ass. Courtney was grateful she wasn't very hairy, grateful she could afford a fresh razor. Her mind was already racing with thoughts about choosing to have the release her body had been having in her sleep, she had to keep her hands off herself towards the end of her shower. Plenty of time for that later, she thought as she smiled to herself.

Courtney had never been into porn, but remembered being very turned on by Jeff talking dirty to her. She searched for audio of men doing that, and was surprised to find hundreds of entries. She settled on one that was highly rated and started playing it, letting the author's rich, deep voice start to affect her. Under the sheets of her bed, her hands began caressing her skin, an indulgent grin spreading across her lovely face as she nestled into her pillows.

She tucked her right foot under her left knee and slightly rolled onto her right side, letting the audio arouse her, feeling her lips part of their own accord for the first time. She loved the time alone with her body almost more than the anticipation of climax. She grasped at her neck, her shoulder, her breasts, waking her body up as the audio got her hotter and hotter. Courtney couldn't decide if she wanted to come right away or edge for a while, hadn't had a dildo in her and was curious about how it would feel as she clenched on it when she came. A dozen thoughts flew across her mind like a flock of doves taking flight. She rolled her nipples in between her thumb and forefinger.

Finally she began trailing the pads of her fingers down her torso, letting them ski down the shallow hillside her ribs made as they met her stomach, lingering at her hips before, finally, gliding by her outer lips as she continued on to her inner thighs. The agonizing ecstasy of denying her now-pulsing pussy made her bite at her lip and moan, soft and low, barely audible over the rich baritone voice telling her what a good girl she was. That's it, tell me what a good girl I am, tell me to get off like a good little slut. She caressed herself, waking up her body and feeling her erogenous zones come to life. The crook of her neck. Her diaphragm. Her thighs. Her fingers. Her breasts, her areolas, her nipples. Her hips and waist. Her sides. Her mind raced with erotic images, knowing she could reach over and fill herself with her new toy whenever she wanted. She began rocking her hips, the need to attend to her cunt grew overwhelming.

At last the man in the audio told her to start touching her soaking sex, and she groaned loudly as her right hand finally caressed her throbbing pussy. Her left hand enveloped her outer and inner lips, her middle finger sliding sinfully between her inner labia as her pointer and ring fingers massaged her outer lips, working in delightful concert to both stroke and massage her vagina. Her clitoris was as hard as she could ever remember it being, she knew if she concentrated on it too much she would come. So she did.

Her left hand went to her mouth and she licked her juices off her fingers as her right hand kneaded her breast, then she put her left hand on her right breast, unconsciously rolling onto her right side, as her right hand began dancing on her joyously erect clit, spinning around it in an almost desperate rush to get her first orgasm out of the way. The audio was timed perfectly - as she began to feel capable of pushing herself over the edge, the man's voice growled, "Now, come. Do it. Give me what I want." She squeezed her eyes shut and focused on her pleasure, on the way her smooth legs felt in her fresh sheets, how full her breasts felt in her hand, the scent of her hair as it lay next to her mouth and nose on the pillowcase. Electricity seemed to flow from her ears to her nipples to her ecstatic button as she felt her body surrender to her ministrations.

Courtney came without concerns or restrictions, for the first time in as long as she could remember. She heard herself groaning out, "Fuuuuck. Fuck yes, oh my god." Talk she'd never allow herself with her son at home. She reveled in giving herself over to the pleasure radiating from her perfectly manipulated clit, giving herself the most fulfilling orgasm she'd had in months. It seemed to pulse through her in rapid lava waves, sending warmth and delight from her pussy to her fingers and toes and back; she could feel herself continuing to come for longer than she ever remembered from previous times she'd masturbated. It was almost exhausting.

Eventually her breathing slowed and she laid back on her back, tasted her come and thought about how to use her new toy. Sucking on it seemed absurd, but she also wanted to warm it up. She'd washed it before getting into bed, so now it was just a matter of how to engage with the six meaty inches of silicon. She decided she would lube it up and run the shaft up and down her lips, sometimes Jeff had teased her like that and she remembered liking it. The lube was room temperature from being out for a few hours, and it felt deliciously debauched to apply it to a sex toy, something that existed only to get her off.

Courtney grabbed the dildo by the base, with the head facing down, and placed the head of the cock at her clit. She began working her super sensitive bud as she moved the dildo up and down the inside of her labia. The sensation made her shiver deliciously. She began bucking her hips up to meet the dildo as it reached the upper opening of her cunt hole, needing to be filled, filled like she hadn't been in far too long. She teased herself until she felt her juices seeping out onto her ass, then reapplied lube and put the head of the dildo at her entrance. She sighed as the slick silicon cock head slipped inside her, the ridge of the bulb resting just inside her throbbing opening.

She pushed more in.

After the dildo was halfway inside her, Courtney began slowly thrusting it in and out, feeling the shaft and head arouse her g spot and the nerves at her vaginal opening. Knowing she had more cock to play with made her arousal peak even higher. So much more to do still! She moaned to herself and lifted her hips into the air, making the dildo come into more elongated contact with her g spot as she pushed the last half of it inside. She hadn't felt this full as long as she could remember, so many years of being alone or alienated from her husband had buried the memories of exactly how past lovers felt when they were inside her. Time to make some new memories, she thought wickedly.

She reached down and grasped the base of the dildo, pulled it almost completely out then slowly stroking it back inside. As she pulled it out again, she tried to pull it down away from her knees so that the dildo pushed up against her g spot for five incredible inches of its length, which almost made her come again. I'll have to remember that. She began fucking herself in earnest now, almost grunting with the animalistic passion propelling her to ravage herself. She knew she could hold off from an internal orgasm as long as she didn't engage her g spot too directly, so she began building up how long she hit it with her strokes. After what seemed like an hour, Courtney finally felt her body betray her vague desire to edge longer, as she clenched down on the soft but firm silicone shaft of the dildo, the opening of her pussy pulsing around the base. She could feel herself beginning to push it out, and brought her feet up to her ass to keep the dildo inside while she rolled onto her left side and cried out into the silent house. Her body shook, wave after uninterrupted wave of orgasm swept over her as her g spot came then came again on the cock. She felt her skin turning red, realized she wasn't breathing. Her vision swam and blurred before gasping and wordlessly crying out again. Almost subconsciously she thought, So full, it's been so long since I've been full like this, oh my god.

She almost came again when she felt the head of the dildo retreating from her canal as she let it slide out, the stimulation of her walls making her squirm and chew at her lip. She curled up and immediately fell asleep, dimly shocked at how exhausted she was.

When she woke up it was three AM. She counted down on her fingers from ten in the morning when she would have to pick up Sailor until...she squinted at her phone screen. Three fourty-two?! Can I even go back to sleep now? She was almost angry at herself, before she took a breath and set an alarm for seven, seven ten and seven-thirty. Surely that would work.

As she drove back from picking up Sailor, she realized how strangely, sadly empty she felt, how quickly the rush of coming had dissipated into her normal emotional equilibrium. Was it even worth it? Now I've got to hide my sex toys from him, how fucking embarrassing. She struggled to keep her face and voice positive as she listened to Sailor recount his sleepover adventures. She'd forgotten to use her bullet vibe.

As they turned onto their cul-de-sac, Courtney saw something she hadn't seen in years: a moving truck unloading into the house next to theirs. Movers unloaded noticeably nice furniture and neatly labeled boxes. There was a Jeep parked in the driveway. Jeep people, huh? An unusually handsome guy, dressed almost exactly like the movers, taking in a bigger box. Courtney couldn't help but notice his ripped forearms as he walked from the back of the truck to the front door. Their eyes met as she pulled into her driveway. He's gorgeous. It was a fleeting, purely objective thought. She smiled wanly and made a short wave, he nodded in return with a grin. Then his back was to her and she'd pulled up to her garage.

After waiting what she hoped was a proper length of time, Courtney made a coffee cake and walked over to her new neighbor one Friday evening. She realized she was nervous, which felt strange. The doorbell seemed to echo through the still-unstyled house, and she saw a man's silhouette walking towards the door through the frosted glass. She desperately hoped she didn't have a stray hair or lipstick on her teeth. What the fuck is going on with me right now? I shouldn't feel nervous like this, right?

He opened the door and she almost took a step back. He was wearing thin pajama pants and clearly didn't have underwear on, wore Adidas slip-ons and a faded, worn Lilith Fair tshirt. His chest strained the top of the shirt, as did his shoulders and arms. She realized she was staring, he smiled and said with gentle good humor, "I'm sorry it's a little tight, it was my older sister's until I stole it. I'm Tom, what's your name?"

His hand was out, offering to shake hers. She managed a smile and reached for his hand, noticing as she looked at the hand to grasp it that his package was making an outrageous bulge in his pajama pants. Oh my god. Oh god! I've got to get out of here. Instead she shook his hand and looked into his eye, which was another mistake. His eyes were smoky gray and clear, kind and sparkling with mischief. Looking into them was so much more enticing than his body. "I'm Courtney. Hey. I saw you moving in and wanted to say, you know, welcome to the street."

She handed him the coffee cake and his large, deft hands brushed hers in the instant when they each handled the platter. She felt a jolt of electricity fly through her. Her pussy twinged. "Would you like to come in? I'm sorry I'm not too unpacked, but there's at least two places to sit at this point."

She felt herself smile, smile much bigger than she thought she might at such a benign invitation, and realized she was playing with her shirt hem. I feel like I'm fifteen. "I can't tonight, I've got to get back to the house. But I'm just next door, I'd love to see the place some time."

He took a step out onto the porch, suddenly she realized how tall he was. Six...two? She almost had to tilt her head back to look him in the eye. "Well I'm going to have to hop on it, then. Can't have my lovely new neighbor take a tour of a run down shack. Why don't we exchange numbers and I can let you know when things are ready for inspection?"

His number? Yeah, that's what neighbors do, right? Nothing crazy about that. "Oh, sure!" They had the same color iPhone case - she made a note of it, he didn't notice. Walking back home, Courtney found herself wishing so badly she could look back to see if he was watching her. She realized she hoped he liked her ass, it made her smile in girlish embarrassment to herself in the soft evening air. She slept deeply that night for the first time since she'd had her dildo session, which was a few weeks ago at that point.

She woke up to a text from Tom, sent at 5:45 that morning.

I'm up and going for a run, made it really easy to motivate myself today knowing I had that coffee cake to look forward to. You're terrific for bringing that over, thanks so much.

She reread it four times, she had to fight the urge to respond right away. I just can't let this guy know how hard up I am right now, it wouldn't be smart. I'll reply tonight.

The day crawled. She threw herself into work and tried to ignore the raw attraction she felt towards this nice, hot new guy. She found herself thinking about him, where he'd moved from, what he might be interested in. Daydreaming like a schoolgirl. She broke down and texted him back, it was 11:45. Almost made it to lunch, I guess that's something.

Hey Tom! Wow, that's an early start!

Delete delete delete, holy shit, be cool for once in your life.

I'm so glad to hear that! Hope you liked it, Tom. Your house needs to be in ship shape, I'm a demanding inspector. Let me know, and don't take too long.

Is that too much? Too forward? I shouldn't her finger hit send. She stared at the screen for breathless seconds, telling herself she hadn't meant to send that version of the text. Fuck, maybe I did. Maybe I need somebody to see me, to hear where I'm actually coming from.

She forced herself to focus on her work until she heard Sailor barrling into the house. She was so grateful to have him as a distraction from Tom and how tempting it was to check if he was home from work yet. She made an unusually involved dinner to make her keep her back to the window that looked over to his house, and took extra time getting Sailor ready for school, asking him if he had any projects they needed to start.

Finally Sailor was in bed asleep and Courtney had finished tidying up the house. Nothing left to do but check her phone, she couldn't avoid it any more.

Hey Courtney! The coffee cake was tip top, I'm going to have to repay you somehow.

I'm buried in boxes right now, so hopefully your inspection can proceed sooner rather than later. Talk soon.

She turned around in the den and saw there were still lights on at Tom's place. Should I respond now? It's only 9:15. I should say...what? What do I say now? She poured herself a big glass of cabernet sauvignon. She held her finger to her temple and stared at her phone. I need to say something, or do I? Should I just...not respond? Should I not bother with this, does this need to be a thing? She was still ruminating when she saw three dots appear in Tom's text field. Holy shit, he's texting again.

I'm sorry if I'm being too forward, but it would seem your house lights are still on. Could I get your opinion about something? Two seconds.

She unconsciously chewed her lip. He texted again. She could feel herself smiling bigger than she had in weeks. I should just go over there. She dashed to her bedroom and put her hair in a casually cute pony tail and put just enough makeup on to make him think she might have had it on all day. She saw crow's feet at the edge of her eyes, and put her hands on the counter, bowed her head. God damn it. What am I doing. What the fuck am I doing. Her phone vibrated.

Very casual, I know it's a little late to be asking about this, and the kid's in bed. If you can't get away, I'm all good.

She smiled. He gives a shit. Wow, that's...so nice. She realized she still hadn't texted him back.

Hey! Not too late, no. I'll pop over in a minute, would love to weigh in.

That's casual enough. Bought me a second to do a pit check, anyway.