New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked over, trying to be both relaxed and poised as she crossed their yards. She took a breath at his door before ringing the bell. He opened it before she could.

"Hey, Courtney. Thanks a ton for coming over, I need a woman's perspective about this art."

"Oh, sure. Show me what we're talking about."

He led her into a den, where a large portrait of a dog was leaning against a fine Chesterfield leather couch. This is a nice layout, he's done this much decorating in just a day and change? "What a sweet looking dog, is this the piece we're discussing?"

He stood next to her, his pheromones subtly wafted into her nostrils, his natural scent from the amount of physical work he'd done placing furniture and opening boxes. He smells good. Really...good. Courtney shifted as she felt herself trying to control her arousal.

"Yeah, this is my guy. Baxter. He passed about a year ago, kind of...well, it kind of messed me up."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear that. Do you want to talk about it?"

He smiled at her softly, there was genuine pain in his eyes. "I can't. My wife gave him to me, a year before she got sick." He turned away, ashamed from sharing too much. Fucking hell, Tom, don't dump all this on your neighbor for fuck's sake. Just get her opinion about where to put the painting, Christ! He felt her hand holding hers.

"Hey. You don't have to be ashamed to have feelings, Tom. Loss hurts, and it hurts for a while. It's okay."

"Mmm. I...you're really sweet to say that. That's...I haven't had anybody to talk about this with. I had to leave, ah, where we lived." He realized that now he had to keep explaining himself. This poor girl, what the fuck are you doing, Tom. He looked into her eyes and suddenly felt...safe. How'd she do that? He heard himself talking, more than he'd said about his wife in months.

"I walked by her memory every day. Every place we'd gone, I'd see her. It was...it was fucking me up. Then Baxter got hit by a car. They...ha, they didn't even stop. So I kind of lost it, you know. Quit my job, packed up and moved. Ran away from myself. God, I'm sorry to be saying this, Courtney, I didn't mean to."

She stood in front of him now, his hands in hers. She looked up at him seriously, her beauty magnifying her sincerity as her limpid eyes searched his. "Tom, you didn't do anything wrong. You aren't a bad person for leaving a bad situation. Okay?"

He looked down at her, realizing for the first time how lovely she was, and not just for her age. She was a beauty, and it made her comforting words touch his heart all the more. "You, ah. You're actually making me feel better, ha. I can't believe it. I'm like, shocked. Really, I can't believe how much that affected me. Thanks. Wow."

She smiled at him, squeezing his hands in hers. He returned her touch. They stood like that for a moment, he realized he should steer things to what he told her she was coming over to do. "So. The painting."

She nodded. "I like it, it's well done. But is it a den piece? Where else did you think it might go?"

He took her to the living room, "I thought this would be another option."

"Oh, I'd say in here. The frame goes with other pieces you have out in here, and the dimensions on this wall are better than above the couch. Do you agree?"

He realized he'd put his hand on her lower back. I shouldn't be casual with her like this, that's not... He felt her hand on his upper arm, absentmindedly kneading his iron tricep. They looked at each other. He realized he was staring until he managed to almost whisper "It looks good."

He smiled at her, she loved his smile. He's got kind eyes. She closed her eyes and tilted her head as she moved into his embrace. Tom wasn't sure how he should be. Is this smart? She's my neighbor. He realized he'd put his right hand under her head, his thumb under her ponytail. Her lips parted, it was too much to resist. God damn, that's nice. He closed his eyes and kissed her.

It was their first kiss in a long time. Too long, and their hands awkwardly moved around each others' bodies as their lips crookedly danced and almost mashed against each other. Tom broke away first smiling at the situation. "That was great," he deadpanned.

They both laughed, and started to relax. He took her head in his hands and moved to be more comfortable, to be closer to her. He felt her breasts against his lower chest, her hands holding his arms, her lovely, soft lips parting for him. Her head was swimming, his kiss igniting her arousal much more fiercely than she'd anticipated, as she realized she was almost feeling him up like a horny teenager. His body is so tight, I haven't felt this in so long. She wanted to grab his ass. Their kiss seemed to last minutes, neither of them knowing how or if to take it further, both of them enjoying the sweet, awkward moment of a first kiss that came about so spontaneously.

"Courtney."

"Mmm?" She thought her voice sounded almost drunk. I need to get out of here, it's not the right time for this.

"That was really nice. Do you mind if we don't do, ah, much more tonight? I didn't anticipate this when I invited you over."

She smiled again, melting away his anxiety. He hadn't felt this good with a woman since his wife, and the realization was bittersweet. "Yeah, I should get back. This was nice, Tom. You've done a good job decorating so far, and I'll look forward to my final inspection."

He laughed lightly. "Yes ma'am. Bring your white glove."

She grinned at him mischievously. I'm fucking WET. I've got to get out of here! "This was really nice. I should go, Sailor's asleep and I don't want to not be there if he wakes up."

"Yeah, of course. I'll be in touch, have a good rest of your night."

"You too, Tom." She kissed him again, quickly and lightly, before walking to the door. She fumbled with the lock, realized she didn't know how to work it. Tom softly took her hands off the knob and manipulated the lock in a deft movement she didn't quite catch as he opened the door for her. She was under his arm, and smelled his scent again. If I stay here a second longer I'm going to tear his clothes off. "Bye!"

She almost dashed across their yards. She hoped so badly that he didn't think she looked crazy, she wondered if he was watching at all.

As soon as she got home she checked on Sailor, who was sound asleep. She ran to her room and locked the door, something she never would have done normally. This was an emergency. She stripped and leaned over the bed, her left hand supporting herself while she licked at her right hand and began furiously whirling around her achingly aroused clitoris.

She felt her arousal seeping out of her pulsating opening as she desperately tried to excise the intense arousal being around Tom created. She realized she was standing on the balls of her feet, her legs spread wide to give her the best access to her sex, and she'd gathered a fistful of bedding in her left hand, clutching at it animalistically as she felt her hips begin to jerk and buck with so much focus on her pearl.

She whispered, "Fuck, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me, oh god. Fuck my cunt, Tom. Fuck that pussy, so hard so hard so hard oh god" Her orgasm crashed into her, her legs turned into jelly as she felt her juices seep out of her rejoicing pussy and down the very uppermost part of her inner thigh. She crumpled onto the bed with her hand still on her pussy, her orgasm flowing out to her limbs, hair and lips and back to her pussy, then back out again and again, like sweet electric waves. She bit at the soft flesh of her arm. She'd managed to be quiet, which she was dimly grateful for. More.

She got her dildo out and sucked it while she teased her sensitive clit, imagining it was Tom's meaty dick. Imagining herself on her knees in front of him, giving him pleasure. Soon her emptiness became too demanding, and she knew she had to fill herself. The dildo was slick with her saliva as she effortlessly slid it into her tight, soaking sex. Oh fuck. Oh yes, god damn. She began fucking herself. It didn't take long for her pussy to surrender to the thick cock as she stroked it in and out of herself, and she came again, somehow even more forcefully than before. She grabbed a pillow and moaned into it, as loudly as she dared, as her clenching, erupting vagina expelled the dildo onto the bed. I've never done that before, there's so much about this that feels new and...good, she thought at the edge of her mind. She was wiped out.

She dutifully cleaned and put away her dildo before falling weightlessly into a deep, dreamless sleep, a soft smile on her lips.

A few days later, as the late Spring made it necessary for the home owners on the cul-de-sac to start maintaining their lawns, she saw Tom out mowing the grass. Sailor was with Jeff for Spring Break and Courtney had been cleaning up and enjoying the neat and quiet house. She was walking by the window looking over to Tom's when she looked over casually and stopped suddenly. He's not wearing a shirt.

As he bent to take off the clippings bag from the mower, his shorts pulled against his taut ass and hamstrings. When he shook out the bag into his compost pile, his shoulders and back looked like corded steel. She couldn't believe how defined his body was, how athletic but clearly strong. I...that's fucking...oh my god. He turned to walk back to the mower and his chest, just hairy enough to be enticingly masculine, seemed to glisten in the sun. His pecs and shoulders were large and broad, he had clearly defined obliques which Courtney never knew she had a fetish for before that instant. And his stomach. He had just enough definition in his abs to make her not worried he was obsessed with watching every mouthful of food, and there were two wickedly prominent lines running in a V from his hips to his crotch, which was straining against the fabric of his basketball shorts. She realized her mouth was watering, her eyes were half-closed. She absentmindedly caressed the front of her neck. I need it.

She flew into action. Took a quick shower, shaved, light makeup, thanked god her hair didn't need washing, and stood naked in her bedroom. What the hell do I wear to ask my neighbor to fuck me?

She had to think fast, she didn't want to miss him if he had plans after yard work. Ok, so panties: sexy, little, see-through...where did those go? Ok, good. No bra, I need him to know right away what's going on. Ooo, this t-shirt is so thin. That's hot. Now pants...shorts? Fuck, what will show off my ass? Ok, the yoga capris. Ok. Shoes? The leather strappy sandals? Too beachy. What if he wants to take off my socks, too, what if he's into that? Ok, ok. Ok. No-show socks, it'll be like he's unwrapping a little five-toed present. Sure. Sneakers?

She smiled to herself, this was the most fun she'd had dressing in years. The realization almost made her sad, then she focused on the last piece: shoes. The black Converse low tops. Fuck it, they're still cool. Never stopped being cool. She looked into the mirror and said, "Like you, Courtney. Now go get that dick." She gave her reflection an air high five.

At her front door, she paused. She didn't have an excuse to go over. I'll bring him...a drink? Good. Fuck, what do I have in the house? She flew to the kitchen, looking for anything that wouldn't make it seem like she thought he was a nine year old child. In the back of the pantry she found a lemonade packet. Thank god.

Soon she was walking across with two lemonades in her hand, her breasts slightly bouncing against her tshirt. I haven't not worn a bra in public...ever. It feels so naughty. The thought of presenting herself, like she'd never done before with a man, made her ache with desire.

At his door, she felt her heart racing, she was so keyed up her hands were on the verge of shaking. Adrenaline coursed through her, she worried that her arousal would begin to betray her efforts to act normally, as if she was merely offering her neighbor a lemonade and not herself. She pushed the doorbell button with the back of her hand, standing in the bright midday sun.

Tom answered the door fresh out of the shower, wearing only a baggy long sleeve shirt and a towel, his hair still wet. "Oh, hey! I'm glad I didn't miss you, I just finished up showering. Come in!"

She smiled wide, feeling nervous and on edge with how aroused she was. "Thanks, towel! I mean, Tom. Thank you, Tom!"

He laughed, heartily and easily. He realized it was the first time someone had made him laugh in a long time. "You're welcome, Courtney. Thanks for the lemonade."

She was standing in his kitchen now, after a few sentences of small talk. She tried not to be obvious about it as she took a deep breath and said, "Well you haven't invited me over for a final inspection of your decorating job, Tom, do you think you're ready?"

He moved closer to her, until he was inches away and she had to tilt her head to look into his eyes. He knew why she was here, her every cell radiated raw sexual need. Tom gently took Courtney's left hand in his right as he slipped his left hand behind her neck. He kissed the back of her fingers as he looked deeply into her eyes, watching them flutter with the sensation of his lips on her skin. He grinned charmingly as he said, "I've been decorating, yeah. But you know what this house definitely needs, Courtney?"

She felt her whole body suddenly get warm. "What?"

He leaned down slightly and whispered into her ear, his lips brushing against her, "Your clothes on my bedroom floor."

She whimpered, her knees almost buckled. He moved to look into her eyes, asked her, "Is that why you came over here?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

She felt her soaking pussy making her panties stick to her skin. She was so far past shame that the words came naturally. "I came over to offer myself to you. I...need you."

"To do what?"

"I need you to fuck me." She barely finished pronouncing the "e" of "me" before his lips were ravishing hers, kissing her more passionately and fiercely than any other man had. Their mutual hurt and long physical loneliness burned down any barriers between their need for comfort and the rules society imposed about sexual propriety. He grabbed her ass and lifted her up, holding her against him in the air as they attacked each others' lips. When he began kissing her neck, Courtney could only babble senseless, "Please. I need you so bad. I'm so wet for you, I can't stand how badly I need it. Please, oh god please Tom."

He groaned an affirmative into her collarbone, his erection roaring to life as her voice pleaded for his attention. With a flick of his wrist, the towel was on the floor and his hard, thick, seven inch cock stood at attention. Courtney had wrapped her arms around Tom's neck when he'd lifted her, now she pressed her palms against his broad, strong check and looked into his eyes with a sweetly innocent expression. "Would you let me down? I've got a lot of work to do now that your cock is out."

The combination of her sweet tone of voice and the nastiness of her request drove him wild. He kissed her deeply, hard and long, realizing he was enjoying that as much as the anticipation of her sucking him. He gently lowered Courtney until she was standing. She kept her eyes locked onto his as she descended to her knees, taking the base of his shaft into her left hand without even looking at it. She reached up and gently cupped his balls with her right hand, finally letting her eyes break away from his to examine his cock. "Tom, I didn't know you had such a perfect dick. This is really nice."

"Thank you. I'm partial to it."

She grinned and said, "Would it be alright if I got to know it a little better before I suck every drop of come out of you?"

"God damn." He moaned as she licked the underside of his shaft with long, wet laps of her tongue. She had never had a cock this thick and long, she realized she actually enjoyed giving him head because of it. Courtney ran her lips up and down the side of his shaft, playing with Tom's balls as she felt her arousal heightened even more. Finally, she began stroking him with long, sweet tugs, her fingers gripping his head as she worked him. He groaned and caressed her hair, she smiled to feel his touch, his encouragement.

At last she brought his head to her lips. She realized he was bigger than her dildo, and that she might not be able to easily take him in her mouth. Or her pussy, for that matter. Her pussy...condoms! He'd think she needed to be committed if she suggested they fuck without protection. Then she remembered her sex toy order came with free condoms and a small sample of lube. Thank you, internet sex toy shop, she prayed. "Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any condoms?"

"Oh, shit, I don't think I do. I haven't needed them for so long, and I haven't been, you know, out looking for sex for months. Shit, Courtney, I'm sorry. I would never think to have sex with you without protection, I'm not like that."

"You wanting to wear one makes me want to take you raw. That's so fucking sexy." She sucked his head into her mouth, hard.

"Fuck, Courney! Oh my god."

She reveled in how he reacted to her pleasuring him, it made her feel so desirable and womanly. She felt powerful being so in control of his sensations. After a few minutes of sucking and playing with his cock, she stood up and stroked him, reached up and took the back of his head in her hand. She brought his lips down to hers and kissed him like the world was ending before saying, "I've got condoms at my place, since I'm the one with pants on why don't I go get them?"

"Hey." He looked at her seriously. "You really want this? Do you want me, or just sex? I don't want to mess you up or have weirdness between us, and I'm not planning on moving any time soon. I want you, how can I not, but I don't want to do something stupid. Okay?"

She kissed him gently. "Tom, that's incredibly thoughtful of you to say. If you weren't a good guy I wouldn't have let myself be here. I need sex today, I want sex today. With you. I don't expect you to feel anything special towards me so let's just...let's let ourselves enjoy each other. It's been a really long time for me, and I hope you believe me when I say that you've made it alright for me to trust you, to feel safe around you. That's really nice."

"That means a lot. Thanks for saying all that, really. Thank you."

She squeezed the head of his cock. "Thank you for how well you're about to fuck me. Be right back, keep it warm for me." She winked as she trotted back to her house.

The condoms and lube were in the drawer with her dildo and bullet vibrator. She grabbed the condoms then considered: why not the lube and vibrator, too? It's not like there are rules for fucking your neighbor. Speaking of, I'd better get back over there.

She walked into his house and called out, "Tom? Are you there? It's Courtney from Courtney's pussy delivery service!"

She heard him laughing in an upstairs room, what she assumed was his bedroom. "Up here, do I need to sign for anything?"

"No, it's cock on delivery!" She ran up the stairs, grinning. She was having fun. I remember fun.

He was laying on a king sized bed, the only light in the room was a bedside lamp dimmed to half power. He had toweled off and was slowly stroking himself. She stopped in the doorway. That's a nice view. "Keep going, look at me while you stroke it. Show me how you like to touch yourself."

He smiled at her, appreciating how she was saying what she wanted. He looked into her eyes, and stroked himself faster, like he was alone. There was electricity sparking in their gaze. She leaned against the door frame and took her shoes, socks and pants off. "Courtney, your legs are so beautiful."

"Thank you! I've been shoving all my fucking emotions and bullshit into working out, and it's shown up in my body. Thank god. You. You look like you're chiseled out of stone. What's your story?"