New Neighbor Ch. 01: Steve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head raised up looking toward the ceiling as she wailed, with pleasure. "Oh John, fuck, me, hard. Ah, ah, yes! Ah, ah, yes! Ah, ah, yes! Ah, ah, yes! Ah, ah, yes!"

She collapsed her head down on the bed as her orgasm subsided. John finally began to slow his pace, exhausted. A moment later Shelley pulled off and rolled him onto his back. Then she jumped on top of him like a horse with her hands on his chest.

Shelley rubbed her pussy up and down the length of his boner. "My turn to drive John. I'm gonna fuck you until you cum inside me, as long as it takes."

I stared in amazement at the sight of my wife's stretched ass hole as she slid her wet pussy up and down the length of his stiff dick, saddling his boner. John gripped her ass spreading her wider.

Next, she reached behind and guided his cock into her gaping pussy. I watched the monster cock disappear into her, pulling her labia in as she pushed him in. She slowly rose up pulling out to his tip. His cock had a slight curve and a raised ridge on his shaft from balls to head, her pussy conformed to the shape of his shaft as she rode the length of his rod.

My eyes were drawn to her tight little asshole puckering as she pushed him in and stretching as she slid him out. His right testicle hung lower than his left and I couldn't help thinking of tonguing him as she rode his pole. I imagined climbing onto the bed and sliding my boner into her sphincter, as the monster cock filled her cunt. My cock throbbed oozing pre cum and I marveled at his stamina.

She slid her hands to his shoulders and leaned down kissing him. My eyes could not break away from the sight of that huge cock disappearing completely into her.

Next, she took him all the way in, arched her back and began to grind herself against him working his cock while keeping him inside her. She continued to kiss him then bury her face in his neck with a high-pitched squeal of pleasure. She alternated between kissing him hard and squeals of pleasure as a third orgasm built.

Then she buried her face in his neck. "Oh John, I love your cock. I love your cock. "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh God I love your cock!" She hugged him tight with her face buried in her neck repeating. "I love your cock! I love your cock!"

His hands squeezed her ass firmly and help her grind against him. Her asshole stretched tight as a drum with his grip on her cheeks.

She climaxed with a series of squeals into his neck. "Hoooooooaaaaaahhhhhh!, "Hoooooooaaaaaahhhhhh!, "Hoooooooaaaaaahhhhhh!, "Hoooooooaaaaaahhhhhh!" Her hips and thighs trembled as she came with his hard-hot cock buried inside her. I wanted to cum so bad, my balls hurt.

Then, she sat straight up gently rocking her hips for a few minutes, savoring his boner. I watched as she slowly raised up exposing more and more of his ten-inch pole. Until it slid out and thumped down on his belly.

What happened next for some reason shocked me to the core. I am not sure why after what I had already watched, but it did none the less.

She began to rub herself against the length of his cock again. "You have a stubborn beast here John. I need you to cum for me John." She reached under and gripped him. "I need you to cum inside me John."

She knee walked her body a little further up his torso and dropped down on her left elbow placing her tits about neck level. Her right hand held his cock and pressed the tip against her. She began rubbing it against her in tiny circles.

"Damn, Shelley." he groaned.

"You feel that, Oh! (She squeaked.) against my clit John?"

"Yeeesssss!" He panted. "Holy shit Shelley, that, ah, feels ah, so fucking good"

She was moving faster and faster, sloshing her juices against his cock head. She trembled. "Oh God that feels good John. You're so warm and hard against me!" She shouted.

"Oh, shit Shelley, ah, ah. I'm gonna cum." He gasped.

"I'm cumming for you John! "Hoooooooaaaaaahhhhhh! Tell me when to put it in me John! "Hoooooooaaaaaahhhhhh!"

"Oh yes, don't fucking stop Shelley. Ah! Ah! Put, it Ah!"

She raised up and shoved him in to the hilt and road him like a bucking bronco.

"Oh, John, cum in me, cum in me. I feel it! Oh ffffffuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!"

I could see his cum coating his shaft as she slid him in and out. After a long moment of riding his shrinking hard-on, she climbed off and fell on her back next to him. Her gaping pussy had his cum clinging to her labia. They panted together; his semi hard cock glistened on his belly.

"Wow, John I almost forgot what a real cock felt like. Can we do this again next week?" She looked at me and shook her head at the sight of my boner tenting my panties.

"Uh Huh, definitely. Can we do this every week?" He asked still panting.

"Definitely. Excellent Idea John. Don't you agree cock sucker?" She looked at me disdainfully. I just looked at the floor. "We're in agreement then. Now time for your part Stevie."

Shelley stood up and placed her leg over my shoulder again. "Clean-up time Stevie."

I found myself inches from her gapping pussy. The opening was at least an inch in diameter after his cock stretched her open. Her lips were oozing his thick cum. I was humiliated and ashamed, but I wanted to taste him on her. I trembled as I extended my tongue to lick his spunk off her pussy lips.

"Good boy Stevie. Lick me clean, you little cum sucker." She sighed.

The taste of her tangy sweet pussy and his creamy cum only made me harder. I licked and sucked her distended labia, licking from her taint to her clit and then sucking her labia one at time. Then I extended my tongue into her gaping hole.

"That's it, get up in there and get it all you little bitch." Her hand gripped my head and shoved my face against her. "Hungry little cum sucker, aren't you?" I kept my tongue in motion as she held me there. Then she released me and stepped back. "Are you ready John?"

She pulled my hair tilting my head back. "Open wide Stevie." She commanded. "Time to do what you do best."

John stepped between my legs and presented his half hard cock glistening with the cocktail of their juices. I leaned forward as Shelley released me and took him in my open mouth. I pushed him all the way to his balls and sucked him in pulling out to the tip.

Shelley dropped down to a squatting position next to my chair. "Look at him john." She stretched the panties tight around my boner causing me to moan with my mouth full of cock.

"His little clitty is screaming." Mocked John.

Shelley began to rub her palm against my cockhead through the silk panties. I wiggled and groaned feeling like I would cum instantly.

Shelley seamed to light up when she heard that term. "You want me to rub that little clitty for you Stevie?" I moaned again. "I think she might cum in her panties John."

"You'll have to lick your panties clean again Stevie." Said John resting a hand on the back of my head.

That pushed me over the edge, and I jerked and spasmed as I released into my panties. Shelley's palm kept rubbing until my orgasm passed. When John pulled out and Shelley continued rubbing me slowly.

"Stand up Stevie Honey and I'll help you out of these wet panties." She said sweetly.

I did as commanded and from her squatted position she pulled them down to my ankles and I stepped out. My five-inch boner began to quickly soften after more orgasms than I could recall in the past twenty four hours.

She stood up, turned the panties inside out and shoved them in my mouth. "There you go cum sucker, another snack for you."

I stood there completely humiliated. Cami top on panties in my mouth sucking my cum off of them as John got dressed.

"Stevie's appetite seems endless John. Feel free to feed her as much as you like. But just make sure you save enough for me next Sunday. Ok?"

He gave her a deep slow tongue kiss. "Absolutely Mrs. Vincent. I would never leave a gorgeous lady like you wanting for anything. I am available any time you might need me, for anything you might desire. If I am available, I will assist you 24/7. I can't tell you how long it's been since... Thank you so much." He kissed her again.

"Ok Stevie, go start the shower Sweetie. You're gonna wash me and I really think you need to shave those legs. Don't you agree John?"

He looked at me sympathetically. "You're the boss Mrs. Vincent. If I were him, I would do whatever it took to keep you happy. Same time next week?"

"Let me check work schedules. I hope we can start a little earlier next time." She looked at me. "I said start the shower Stevie. Move that pretty little ass. I'll be there in a minute. Use your own razor, I don't want mine clogged up." She said dismissively.

As I entered the bathroom. I looked back to see her, naked before him with her arms around his neck kissing him slowly. His hands slid down her naked back caressing her beautiful ass. I heard her whisper to him.

"Thank you for showing me the truth about Steve. And thank you for that beautiful cock. I could get used to that..."

I started the shower and climbed in after removing the cami top.

The hot water was a relief. I leaned with both hands pressed to the wall letting the water run down my head and back. I was startled by the feel of Shelley's hand caressing my ass.

"Relax Sweetie, don't get your panties in a wad. It's just me" She stepped into the shower.

I stepped aside and let her get under the hot water, unable to think of anything to say.

"What an enlightening day. This explains a lot. I'm not sure where to begin." She handed me a wash cloth and bar of soap." I want you to wash me Sweetie. From head to toe."

I took them and lathered the wash cloth and dropped to my knees starting with her feet. She picked a foot up so I could wash the bottom.

"So, when did you suck your first cock Steven?" she asked sternly. I washed her foot, thinking about how to answer or even if I should answer.

She slapped my head. "I asked you a question Stevie!"

"John was the first and only. It was the dr..."

"Don't you even kid yourself cocksucker. That drink had nothing to do with it. He tried that bullshit on me and I laughed in his face. In fact, I put him on the lie detector, and he told me about it. He was telling the truth. It's a technique they use on prisoners. It works on about 25% of them and the percentage goes up if there's an element of trust with the subject.

Basically 25% of their prisoners feel enough guilt that if they are led to believe they have to tell the truth, they are happy for a reason to spill. There is nothing in the drink other than tequila that would have any effect on your brain. It in no way makes anyone do anything they aren't already predisposed to do."

I moved to the other foot, still speechless.

"John took about two minutes to conclude, I am an alpha personality and you are beyond beta, you're an omega, the far end of the spectrum. You're a natural submissive that needs to be told what to do. After seeing the real you today... You put male nurses back a hundred years Stevie.

But don't worry Sweetie, I'm ok with it. I have to say it turns me on to see you kneel before me and wash my feet. We are gonna have so much fun. Full confession, one of the main reasons I became friends with Tonya, was a secret fascination with her relationship with Terry. Now I get to experience it firsthand."

I began to wash my way up her leg.

"While we're revealing truth's today Stevie... I need to come clean on the anal sex incident we had early on. How do I say this?" She was silent for a minute. "I'll just share the story.

Remember how you used to subtly try to breach the subject? Well, I did hear and the year we were going to the work Halloween party as Michael Myer and Laurie Strode from Halloween, I decided to give you that fantasy.

We took our costumes to work and when my shift ended, I put on the patient gown and IV stand. I did several shots early to loosen myself up a bit, in case it hurt. You had to work over a bit. So, I had a few too many while waiting."

I recalled that night. I had to do a double and never made it to the party. I do recall she was completely lit and had to get a ride home from a volunteer. I began washing her other leg.

"I finally saw you in costume with Michael Myer's mask and jump suit, so I snuck up behind you and grabbed your ass. Then I whispered that I had a surprise for you, and I was going to fulfill your wildest fantasy. I told you to meet me in the 5th floor nap room in ten minutes. I even told you to lock the door when you come in."

My mind reeled at what she was telling me.

"I sat up a camera, applied a little lube to my asshole and waited in the nap room. You came in and locked the door and I put my plan into motion. I was on the bed on all fours, in the special hospital gown I made. (remember, I sewed the back so it would stay closed.) I sat there with my ass under gown pointing it toward you, looked back over my shoulder at you and said, "Michael, I think I have a way to channel all that pent-up rage.""

I began to wash her pussy. "Clean me good Stevie." She continued. "I had it all planned out and felt so clever with the lines I delivered. Then I said. "You have so much repressed sexual tension Michael. I have just the medicine for that, young man." I flipped the gown up revealing my naked ass and pussy and pushed them high in the air. "I want you to stick that stiff dick of yours in my wet pussy and get it nice and lubed and then I wanted you to fuck my virgin ass hard Mr. Myer."

I put my head on the bed giving you full access. Right on cue, you stepped up and gripped my ass. "That's it Michael, let me feel that cock in my wet little pussy." I said and wiggled my ass for you." I could feel the bed shift as you pulled your cock out and pressed it to my pussy. It was so warm, but so big. I panicked. "Steve?" I asked knowing it wasn't you."

Then I heard Charlie Summers' terrified voice. "It's me nurse Vincent. Remember, I told you I was coming as Mike Myer?" But he didn't move, and his hot thick cock pushed against me and I wanted more. He tried to speak. "I'm sorry Nurse Vin..." Before he could finish, I had pushed him halfway in and found myself rocking on his hot hard cock. It was so big Steven; I couldn't stop myself. I continued the fantasy pretending in my mind it was you so I could justify my actions."

I recalled Charlie Summers was a med student that did a three-month internship at the hospital. He was 6'2" with TV hair and an athlete's body.

"Caught up in the moment, I was rocking on him slapping my ass against his pelvis. "Oh God, Michael, so much rage!" I yelled. "I'm gonna cum already Michael!" He grunted as he started to shoot his hot cum in me. I've watched the video a hundred time since then. I remember every word he said.

"Nurse Vincent, I'm cumming." He grunted pounding me so hard, I just came and came, but he didn't stop. His cock stayed hard and he continued to fuck me hard and fast.

I was moaning and panting, and he knew I needed more. He teased me. "Do you want me to make you cum again Nurse Vincent?" I couldn't stop myself and blurted. "Yes, make me cum Michael."

"He taunted me. "Then I need you to call me Charlie, Nurse Vincent." When I didn't answer he pulled out. "Do you want me to stop?" I told him no and he put it back in me. "Beg me to make you cum Nurse Vincent." He said sliding his fat hard cock inside me."

I washed her ass, sliding the soapy wash cloth between her cheeks. As spent as I was, my cock was stirring again as she described her encounter with the hunky intern.

"I'm so sorry Steve but, I couldn't stop myself. I did as he asked and begged for it. "Please make me cum Charlie. I need you to fuck me again please!" He held my hips and made me take him slow."

"Then he slid a finger in my ass and said. "Oh, that's tight Nurse Vincent. Is that really a virgin ass?" I nodded and he pushed in a second finger as he fucked my pussy harder. "I hope you'll keep your promise Nurse Vincent." he said fucking me. "Are you going to let me take your virginity?"

She continued. "I don't know what happened, but I was delirious and said yes. He pulled out and pushed his cock against my ass and asked. "Are you ready Nurse Vincent?" I pushed myself onto his cock. He talked to me so calmly and politely. "I've never done this before Nurse Vincent, thank you for bringing my biggest fantasy to life. I've thought about you so many times. Damn, your ass is so tight and so fucking hot! Oh God, it feels so good and looks so sexy. Rub your clit for me Nurse Vincent." he commanded.

I touched myself and he fucked me slow trying not to cum too quick or hurt me. I've never been so out of control before or since... Well, until today anyway. The thought of the young movie star looking intern thinking of me as his biggest fantasy, just turned me on so much. Fingering myself and feeling his big hot cock filling my ass was like nothing I had ever felt. I tried to stop myself but it was so nasty and slutty, I couldn't do it."

I washed her back and worked my way higher. When I stood up my boner brushed her ass cheek and she slid her hand behind her and grabbed my hard-on.

"You little slut, your clitty is hard again. You wanna hear the rest?" She asked stroking me.

"Yes." I answered pathetically

She released my cock as I washed her shoulders. Then she turned and faced me. I stood there unable to look her in the eye.

"Did I tell you to stop Stevie?" She asked calmly.

We stood with my back to the shower as I began to wash her shoulders and neck, not making eye contact. She reached both arms around me and squirted some soap into her right hand. Then she gripped my cock and began to stroke me firmly with her soap covered hand.

I groaned and pressed my boner upward.

"It's hard to describe but my stretched ass filled with his smooth hot fat cock, sent a tickle through my clit with each stroke. I pressed my slutty little ass as high in the air as I could, knowing he was watching his big dick slide in and out of me. I felt nasty and liked it. I fingered myself like a little slut with my face smashed against the bed. He began to grunt and groan like an animal."

"Oh fuck, Nurse Vincent, I love that tight little asshole. You're gonna make me cum."

"I lost my mind, rubbing my clit like a maniac. "Fuck me Charlie!" I yelled. "Pound my ass... Oh, fuck! Make me cum with that big fucking cock in my ass...""

I Stood perfectly still pushing my cock in the air as her soapy hand mercilessly stoked me. I could picture the image of Charlie Summers' cock sliding in and out of my wife's beautiful ass while she begged for it and made me watch. My orgasm was inevitable, but I wanted to hold out at least until her story ended.

"He filled me completely and my orgasm rocked my body, as I fingered myself like a slut for him. My body shook as he squeezed my hips on the verge of his own orgasm. "Oh, fuck I'm cumming Nurse Vincent, Yeeessss...""

Shelley's hand combined with the image of him fucking my wife's ass, brought me to my sixth orgasm in twenty-four hours as she continued.

Shelly continued. "Oh God Charlie, fuck me!" I screamed. "Cum in my ass. Empty that fat dick in my ass."

My balls emptied as she stroked me relentlessly.

"We collapsed flat onto the bed and he slowly slid in and out of me. Then he whispered in my ear between kisses on the neck. "Nurse Vincent, that was the best sex of my life. I hope we can please do this again. I have four weeks left here in Dallas. Page me any time and I will be available. You are a dream come true and I want more."

That's when the guilt really hit me Steven. The drunken moment of weakness passed, and my heart sank. I rolled him off, got dressed and told him it was a mistake and could never happen again. I left the room and never spoke to him again. In hind sight, what a terrible waist. I bet he would have loved fucking me while you watched and rubbed your little clitty.