New Neighbor Ch. 01: Steve Pt. 02

Story Info
Shelley discovers Steve's secret and cuckolds him for spite.
10.7k words
4.61
41.2k
63

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers

Note to reader: This story contains content with a nonconsent/reluctance theme. A wife discovers her husband's gay submissive encounter and cuckolds him for payback. If you choose to read on, please enjoy.

Shelley arrived home at 8.45. I had cleaned up but was completely unable to sleep. Whatever was in that drink had me wired, but it was beginning to wear off and fatigue was catching up to me.

"Hey Honey." I said happily.

"Hey Steve." She hugged me long and hard.

"Rough Night?"

"Oh yeah, car accident. Killed mom, dad and two siblings. The third child is a 10-year-old girl. She's unconscious in ICU and not sure she's gonna make it. And if she does..."

"Any other family?"

"The mom's sister and her husband were there... But enough about work. I never ate so I am starved. What have we got?" She said releasing the hug.

"I'd offer to make you breakfast but I know you don't like that at the end of a shift. John bought pizza last night and we have left overs. Will that work? It's Mario's"

"That will definitely work. Let me get out of these clothes." She said sounding relieved.

I warmed her some pizza and poured her the special drink John prepared to make her tell the truth. When she returned, she was wearing grey sweats and a cowboy's shirt.

"You look like hell Steve. Did you guys party all night?" She asked smiling.

I thought of a good response. "A little too much, but I just don't sleep well without you next to me." I gave her a kiss. "Try this concoction John came up with. It goes good with Pizza and it's got a kick."

She looked at it skeptically and took a sip. "Not bad." She took a bigger drink. "Thank you honey. This is sweet of you to wait on me."

I had a secret hope the sweetness and the drink would combine for an act of appreciation later. I let her eat and watch TV in peace. She downed the first glass quickly and I refilled her glass. She drank three glasses with her pizza. "This stuff is good. Did you get the recipe?"

"No, he seemed very protective of it." I poured the rest of the pitcher in her glass and waited about thirty minutes.

"How are you feeling sweetie?"

She tried to stand up and sat back down. "It does have a kick to it. Whoa."

"Do you feel foggy." I asked making sure it was working.

"Yeah, I do. It's like my mind's numb. Kinda groggy but energized at the same time."

"Ok Honey, I need to tell you something, so listen to me for a minute and I don't want you to say anything until I finish. Ok?" I said seriously.

"OK?" She answered looking concerned.

"Good, thank you. John is part of a covert government agency and we are proving to be good friends. He needs to make sure we are 100% on the up and up. As part of that he put me through a lie detector session last night. It was just a list of standard questions that make sure we are not spy's or doing something illegal that could be used to black mail us against him. He needs to run you through the same test. It was harmless and won't take long."

I looked at her seriously. "Honey, he really does important work. He is incredibly lonely since his wife died and he is trying to get back to having some kind of life outside of his service to the county."

That seemed to have hit home as I saw her expression soften.

"OK when and where?"

"He has a polygraph set up in his house and he is available this morning. It will take about an hour."

She thought for a moment. "OK, I'm wide awake anyway."

"Great, I'll text him and let him know you're coming over."

She went to the bathroom and I sent the text.

Me: She's on board. She had 3 1/2 glasses with the Pizza.

John: Excellent. I am ready.

John: Did you greet her with your hard-on this morning?

I wanted to tell him to fuck off, but I felt compelled to answer him. That drink seemed to take all my will to resist him. I wondered what he might do with Shelley. But he made it clear he did not want to make anyone "cheat" on their spouse. My helping him get some release was not cheating on Shelley.

Me: She had a rough night, so I did not.

John: You're such a good guy. Hang tight, she may change her tune after drinking the lemonade. Still got the boner?

I did not answer though I really felt compelled to. Shelley came out and I let her know he was ready. I kissed her goodbye trying to hide my hard-on.

"Since I didn't sleep well, I'll wait for you in bed." I said yawning.

A few minutes later he texted again.

John: You didn't need to answer, I knew you would still have it. Try to lay off that video Buddy.

I was angry that he seemed to know exactly what I was thinking and feeling. I went to bed and took my laptop. I watched that gorgeous young lady devour the hard-on while the voice tells her how much she wants cock in her mouth.

My cock was rock hard again. I was ready to jack off again, when the thought of Shelley's return gave me the strength to resist the urge. How would I explain not being able to get it up? I turned off the computer and went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my cock. I had not slept all night and I was grateful for that fact. Otherwise I would never have been able to get to sleep.

I woke to the feel of Shelley's naked body snuggling up to me and her gentle kisses on my neck. I was laying on my back. Her hand slid into my underwear and gripped my hard-on.

"Do you have something for me big guy." She whispered pulling my boner out of my underwear. Next, she rolled herself on top of me and kissed my neck, with her breasts pressed against my chest. Her knees were pulled up beside my ribs and she quickly guided my cock into her wet pussy.

I was not yet fully awake, and Shelley had me inside of her riding my cock like a pogo stick.

"Your dick is so hard Steven." She sighed. "Oh, that's it baby. Pound my with that big stiff dick."

She was rolling her body forward and back slamming my cock into her making slapping sound with each thrust.

"Oh, baby I need this so bad!" She grunted.

I laid there pushing my cock high as she plunged herself wildly onto me.

"Feels so good Baby. Oh yes, I'm gonna cum Steven. Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooooooohhhhhhhh Yes! Yes! Yes!

I felt myself giving way to my fourth orgasm in a few hours. Shelley had not been this enthusiastic in a while. I could feel her hot cum lubing my cock as she fucked me hard and pushed me over the edge.

"Oh yeah, cum inside me!" she commanded as I released a depleted load having drained my balls three times last evening.

She kissed me deeply as her orgasm peaked and rode me slow and steady until her breathing returned to normal. Then she slid off and stretched out next to me with her head on my shoulder and knee pulled up across my thighs.

She took a heavy deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Mmmm. Now that's how to end the day."

I smiled, thinking 11:00AM is the end of the day? We dosed off in each other's arms. I awoke about 4:30 and laid there wondering how it went with John. Apparently OK based on the pleasant awakening she gave me.

My mind was a bit clearer after some sleep. It felt like the effects of his concoction were wearing off. Shelley slept contently, completely oblivious to my encounter with John last night. Encounter was a nice way to describe sucking my neighbors cock until he came in my mouth twice. Visions of the beautiful woman in the video flashed in my mind as memories of his hot stiff cock filling my mouth replayed as well.

I was racked with guilt but couldn't stop thinking about him. That drink... And I gave it to Shelley. What was I thinking?

She began to stir, and I ran into the bathroom. I took another shower trying to wash off the guilt. When I finished, she was sitting on the bed with her back to me.

"Hey sweetie, you're awake. Did you sleep well?" I asked cheerily.

She didn't answer, but slowly turned around. She was holding her lavender panties now crusted with my cum. My face went red hot and screamed panic and guilt.

"What is this Steven?" The only time she called me Steven was sex or the road to the doghouse.

I tried to come up with a story. But the drink, seemed to still have me in a fog.

"That drink he gave me, for the lie detector had Viagra in it. When we were done, I..."

"You know you have to tell the truth, right?" She said looking at me sternly.

My heart raced. I struggled for words.

"Oh my God Steven, what did you do?" She said desperately.

"He made me do it. That drink is used to interrogate terrorists. It makes you obey. He made me watch a video..."

"What video?"

I looked like a child caught smoking dad's cigarettes. I didn't answer.

"Show me the video."

"I don't have..."

"Right now, Steven."

"I don't..."

"Tell you what. I'm gonna call John and have him come over and talk."

"Don't please!" I pleaded.

"Show me the video and tell me everything Steven or you're gonna be sleeping at Johns tonight and..."

"Please Shelley, he made me..."

"Made you what?"

"I came in your panties watching porn."

She laughed, giving me hope this could work out. Then she looked me in the eyes and commanded "Show me the video Steven."

I got my computer and brought it up. She watched with a confused look on her face. "She reminds me of you." I said pathetically.

"And this made you put on my panties?" She asked disgusted.

"No, he did..."

The video narration continued "...It's what you were meant to be. You love wearing women's panties and being a cock sucking sissy. You love sucking cock sweetie. You are a girl and you love having a cock in your mouth. It's just the way it is, and you love being a cock sucking sissy. You're especially glad that I understand..."

"Oh my God, you sucked his cock. No wonder he was so full of himself this morning." Her face lit up with understanding.

"No, I, I, a."

"You can't lie after drinking his concoction Steven so don't even fucking try. You're the cock sucking sissy aren't you!" She yelled.

"I tried but that drink..." Shelley was texting angrily. "I'm so sorry sweetie, it was the drugs in his drink."

Without saying a word, Shelley went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I sat on the bed wrapped in a towel trying to think what to do. I thought about trying to talk to her as she showered but decided to wait. After thirty excruciating minutes she came out wearing a silk robe, her hair was wet she still looked really pissed off, cell phone in hand.

It occurred to me, twenty-four hours ago, her wet hair, silk robe, exposed legs, would have seemed incredibly sexy. Now, I've destroyed everything.

"You remember Terry Wilcox the LPN that left about three years ago?" She asked seemingly out of the blue.

"Yes." I answered, wondering of all things, she chose this as the conversation starter.

"Well, I became good friends with his wife Tonya back when you and I had the rough patch."

"OK." I was confused.

"It turned out he was a cocksucker too." She said coldly.

I cringed at the sting of her words. My beautiful wife labeled me a cocksucker. I wanted to talk but couldn't think of a thing to say to lessen the sting for Shelley.

.

"So, she found her a lover with a big cock like John's and twice a week he would fuck her in front of Terry and let Terry suck her pussy clean afterward." She had walked to the underwear drawer. She pulled out a pair of Red Panties and a matching cami. "If you would like to stay married, Stevie, put these on."

"Shelley, please it was the drugs..."

"Now, Stevie!" She threw them at me. "Or pack your bags and get the fuck out."

I quietly slipped them on, thinking she must of talked to John about this. John was the only other person to call me Stevie and Shelley never had before.

"You and Terry have a lot in common. He used to wear her negligées when he watched her get fucked." She smiled angrily and positioned a chair at the foot of the bed. "Sit Stevie."

I did as she ordered, feeling sick as it sunk in what was going to happen.

"You know Terry and Tonya are still together..."

"Well, hello Stevie, don't you look pretty." Said John's voice from the bedroom doorway. "Miss Shelley, you look stunning darlin'. What a pleasant surprise it was to get your call. I am very excited to be of service and thank you Stevie for sharing you beautiful wife with me."

His arrogance and sarcasm made me sick to my stomach. John kicked off his flip flops and stepped next to me. Can you please unleash the beast Stevie? He thrust his pelvis at me, and I could feel my cock stirring in the silk panties. I pulled the string on his gym shorts and slid them down as Shelley stepped up next to John and removed his shirt.

She leaned in and kissed him as the T-shirt slipped off his head. He stepped out of his shorts as his semi hard cock waved side to side in front of my face. Shelley moaned as her hand ran across his chest and down his belly. She stood off to his right touching him with both hands as his pelvis faced me taunting me with his ten-inch man-cock.

John moaned pulling the belt tie on Shelley's robe as her hand stroked his cock inches from my face. He slid the robe off her shoulders, and it dropped. She pulled her left arm through the sleeve of the robe and stroked his cock with her right. They kissed long and hard. When she released his cock, it thumped my forehead.

Then she held out her hand with the robe hanging from it. "Can you help me out of this Stevie." She said before thrusting her tongue back in John's mouth. I pulled the robe off her arm and let it fall. John turned toward Shelly and gripped her ass with both hands and pulled her firmly against him. His boner pressed between them as they kissed passionately.

I was disgusted with myself as I sat with a hard-on and watched my neighbor ravage my wife. And, to add insult to injury, I was wearing her lingerie.

"Damn, Stevie, your wife is hot buddy." Said John as Shelley kissed his neck and slid her hand down between them to stroke his cock.

He kissed her neck and Shelley began to taunt me. "I almost forgot what a real cock feels like. Holy shit this thing is huge. Promise me you'll go slow John; I think this is gonna hurt."

"I promise Mrs. Vincent, I will take it slow until you beg for it fast." He looked at me as he said it, his hands kneading my wife's beautiful ass.

"Damn John, I need this inside of me." She panted and spun him with his back to the bed. "Sit for just a moment."

She turned toward me and positioned herself against the right side of my chair. Then she swung her right leg over the top of my chair back resting her right thigh on my shoulder, positioning her spread pussy inches from my face.

"Touch my pussy Stevie and see how wet a real cock makes me. I could smell her wet musky scent before I ever touched her. I brought my left hand up and touched her wet lips. She was soaked. Get your sissy slut tongue in there and get me ready for him.

She shoved my face into her spread pussy, and I did as commanded. I lapped at her with my salivating tongue. My face became covered with a mix of her juices and my saliva as she ground herself against me. Then she pulled back and took a seat next to John.

"Now let's see the cock sucking sissy at work Stevie. Lube him up for me, you pretty little bitch." She said resentfully.

John stepped up with his ten-inch hard-on glaring at me, inches away. I mindlessly took it in my mouth, thankful to have his warm stiffness back inside of me. I began to suck him hard bobbing my head, hoping if maybe I could make him cum, I would not need to continue this humiliation.

"Look at you Stevie. You really are a cocksucker." She said almost in disbelief. "Tell him what's really in that drink of yours John."

I stopped and tried to pull off, but he pushed the back of my head forcing him back in and I continued.

"You don't stop until your told Stevie." Barked Shelley. "Tell him John."

"Red Bull, a dash of lime juice, tequila and Benadryl liquid."

It hit me suddenly, that foggy feeling was the Benadryl. I have allergies in the spring and fall and sometimes that is the only thing that works.

"That's right Stevie, the panty wearing cocksucker is all you. There is no Viagra or special government truth serum. It's just your slutty little girl mind coming out of the closet. Now let's put your world class cock to good use John." Said Shelley as she climbed onto the bed on all fours.

She had her knees wide and ass pointed right at me. I was in shock, seeing my wife in a porn star pose with her exposed wet pussy and full ass on display, begging for someone else's cock. I could even see her exposed asshole, a sight I had only glimpsed with the exception of that awful night that almost ruined our marriage.

John climbed on the bed behind her and knee walked into position between her legs. He wasted no time pushing his hard-thick cock head against her spread labia.

"Oh, John It's like a hot poker. Damn it's warm."

From my angle, I could see his muscular ass and oversized balls. He was tall so I could see her pussy below his nuts as he pressed against her. A sick and twisted part of me wanted to climb on the bed next to them and get a close up look at him fucking my wife.

His ass clinched and he pushed himself slowly into her. "Oh, shit John, it's so big." her voice suddenly got higher. "Oh! go slow, go, sl, ow." He pressed slowly in further and further backing slightly out to let her stretch and then back in a little deeper.

As he pushed all the way in she released a shuttering exhale. "Ooohhh, ooohhhh, ooohhh, ooohhh, John!" She took a deep breath. "Thank you, John, for being gentle with that monster."

"Oh Fuck, Stevie, your wife is so tight." He sighed and began to pump her.

"Yes John, fuck me with that big fucking cock. OOOOHHHH! Yes!" She shouted.

He began to pound her harder taking her out to the tip and jamming all ten inches back in, slapping their thighs together. He had his elbows wide squeezing her hips and pulling her against him as he thrust his hot cock deep in her.

"Oh, John I'm gonna cum al, al, ready!" She let out a long and shuttering squeal that nearly made me cum in my panties. "Ho, ooohhhh, ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkk! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jjjjjjjjjjjjjooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn.

He continued to pound her relentlessly as her orgasm seemed to last forever with a series of squeals and grunts like I had never heard from Shelley. As they began to subside, he never slowed down.

"Oh God, John, y, you're a ma, machine." She grunted.

"Thanks to Stevie, sucking me dry twice last night, I feel like I can go all day," he said panting.

"Than, k you St, Stevie! Oh fuuuucckkk! John!" She screeched.

I was overwhelmed at the sight of my wife in the throes of ecstasy like I had never seen. I audibly groaned as I could sense Shelley building toward a second orgasm.

"Easy Stevie, don't cu, cum in y, your panties again." Grunted John panting from his relentless hammering of my wife with his monster cock.

"Oh, fuck Jooooooooohn! Oh Fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh Fuck! Cumming... Oooooohhhhhh Ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk." She screamed, echoing through the house.

I could feel pre-cum rolling down my shaft and saw a fifty-cent piece sized wet spot on my panties.

I watched his balls slamming against Shelley and retracting when he pulled out. It was hard to imagine pumping his hips a full eight inches with each stroke and maintaining the pace for as long as he had. His cock glistened as it pulled out. My mind pictured laying on my back, sliding my head under them and licking his cock as he fucked Shelley.

I slunk lower in my seat giving me a view of her pussy lips gripping his cock as he pulled out and disappearing as he shoved back in. Her tits were rocking wildly vibrating from the impact of his thrusts.

rimaday
rimaday
1,862 Followers