New Neighbor CoEds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halle had scored and the slew of players were heading back toward the center of the pool for where play would resume with the other team in possession. Jenna engaged with the others after two playful thrusts of her hips which ground her pussy against Zeb's cock. Watermelon ball, accompanied by drinking, proved to be more foreplay than sport, providing nearly unlimited opportunity to grab scantily clothed flesh customarily forbidden. Early in the game, teams started to huddle after each score to discuss strategy before resuming play. The tight, intimate team huddles maintained and arguably increased the frisky spirit of the game. Jenna's hands haphazardly grazed, bumped, and a few times squeezed semi-swollen cocks through thin material. Her ass didn't lack for any underwater attention as Logan and Austin commonly spent the entire huddle massaging her cheeks. Jenna suspected Natalie's ass was receiving similar attention.

"We probably need to get set up," announced Zeb from the other team's huddle so the group agreed that the next point won it all. Consequently, the huddles lasted significantly longer. Most huddles had alternated boy-girl-boy-girl, but this time had Jenna sandwiched between Natalie on her right and Logan on her left. Not surprisingly she felt Logan's hand grip her ass. After a couple firm squeezes, she felt his fingers slip between her bottoms and flesh followed by another squeeze. Jenna slowly lost track of the strategy session focused on Logan's fingertips which ventured ever deeper between her cheeks until a large fingertip teased at the opening to her illicit backdoor. Anal play was Jenna's guilty pleasure so she allowed the young man's minor infraction. Logan must have read Jenna's lack of rebuke as acceptance and further an invitation because his finger advanced, parting her tight hole and sinking to what felt like his first knuckle.

"Are you okay," Austin asked, curiosity peaked by the expression on his wife's face.

Logan slowly removed his finger from Jenna's ass at which she managed to reply, "just a little drunk." It wasn't a lie, but saying she was extremely horney at getting her ass finger fucked by a young man would have been more truthful.

Both huddles broke and the final gameplay resumed. Jenna noticed the melon regularly abandoned as players from both teams, including Jenna, focused more on more impish activities. Eventually, Halle placed the melon for the final score.

"Do you need any help setting up?" asked Austin, starting a detailed planning conversation between the three men.

Similarly the women were drawn together and the coeds suggested the older woman should get ready for the party with them. Jenna's initial protests were overcome and she eventually agreed to come over after her shower.

***Housewarming***

Jenna showered quickly and toweled off. The girls had been insistent they had everything she would need to get ready including an appropriate outfit so she wrapped herself in her thick, plush bathrobe and started for the bedroom door. Jenna hesitated on the threshold then turned and exchanged her robe with one that was more suited.

A beer pong table had been set up outside on the girls patio reminiscent of her own college party days. Sliding open the patio door at CoEd Central, a name initially coined by her husband, she saw him and the other men setting up speakers and other equipment. The furniture had been mostly removed to support a makeshift dance floor and kitchen converted into an impressive bar.

Austin looked up at his wife, standing in a short, white, silk robe. Through the thin material, he could see a hint of her nipples and the small patch of dark hair between her legs. Zeb and Logan were treated to the same view as they stared at the younger women.

"In here," Scarlett called from the master bedroom. Jenna bounced in their direction.

The women each downed a large shot before even starting to get ready followed by at least 2 more through the process. Scarlett had picked out a slutty clubbing dress for Jenna who stood questioningly before the mirror.

"I can't do this," said Jenna. The red silky dress featured spaghetti straps, an open back and plunging neckline that exposed ample cleavage. The material covering her breasts was more draped than fitted and too much movement was certain to provide a view of her nipples. Worse, the bottom of the dress was short with a long slit along the outside of her right leg that stretched to the top of her hip.

"You can see my panties," Jenna continued. The single clothing item she had brought stuffed in the pocket of her silk robe was Jenna's best panties.

"That's why you don't wear them," said Natalie walking into the room followed by Halle.

It took a bit of convincing by the trio of equally erotically-dressed women, but eventually four women sashayed into the home's common space.

"You ladies look smoking hot!" Logan exclaimed when he noticed their entrance.

"You guys clean up pretty well yourselves," answered Natalie. Jenna agreed. All three men wore tight fitting button down t-shirts with equally fitted khaki shorts. The group had just enough time for a final round of shots before the first guests arrived.

"To CoEd Central!" toasted Austin.

The house was packed in no time. Afternoon drinks by the pool and pregame shots left Jenna very buzzed and easy for her friends to coax onto the crowded dance floor, even amongst the couple dozen college-aged men and women, most of whom she didn't know. Loud music thumped and glistening bodies bumped together to the beat. Jenna's dance partners seemed to change more frequently than songs that blended seamlessly together. Her body pressed seductively against men and women alike, allowing their hands to wander unchecked except to rebuke any that attempted to stray beneath the fabric of her dress.

Austin didn't enjoy dancing and spent most of the night on the patio playing beer pong. Scarlett joined him as his regular partner and together they won more games than they'd lost, but still were pretty drunk. Someone had started a fire in the fire pit and Austin perched on a large log stool between games.

"Hey partner," Scarlet said playfully plopping down into his lap. The redhead faced him, a leg to either side, full breasts nearly popping free from her slutty dress leaning the pair precariously close to Austin's face.

"Hey yourself," Austin answered, hands sliding up her outer thighs until they settled on her ass beneath her dress.

"I've got a secret," the redhead admitted seductively. "Should I share it?"

Austin nodded and Scarlett leaned closer, hot breath whispering in his ear. She asked him if he remembered rubbing lotion on her then told him the story from her perspective. How his every touch sent tingles between her legs and how he was her favorite forbidden fantasy when she touched herself each night in bed. Scarlett let her right hand fall down his chest into his lap where she found what she had hoped for.

"It seems like you want me as much as I want you," Scarlett teased.

"Is that your secret?" asked Austin.

"No," she answered honestly. "I'm not wearing any panties."

Austin's middle finger confirmed her truth, slipping easily into her wetness. He used a finger to fuck her and an experienced thumb to massage the sensitive bud just above her hole while she whimpered quietly into his ear.

"I'm cumming," she breathed. Scarlett's body shook in ecstasy on his lap as her pussy spasmed around his finger.

"You're up guys," said a voice from behind.

Austin suggested that another team take their turn. He was in no condition to walk.

Inside Zeb had become Jenna's regular dance partner. Her backside twerked almost continually against his crotch. Jenna hated that his cock and her backside were separated by a couple of thin layers of material, but loved the feel of his stiffness. An afternoon and night filled with near extramarital foreplay had Jenna aroused like never before and the heavy drinking had removed most of her inhibitions. While she gyrated her ass against his cock, Jenna provided Zeb more liberties than her previous dance partners. She failed to object when his right hand reached around her front where it slid beneath her top and found her left tit. Zeb spent more time freely fondling her flesh and pulling at her excited nipples than could be purchased with $100 worth of lap dances at a strip club.

At the present moment, Zeb's strong hands gripped her waist, pulling her gyrating ass into him. Jenna felt the ends of his fingers on her skin exposed by the dress's slit and smiled when she felt them slowly creeping forward along the line where the top of her leg met her torso and moving lower with each beat of the music. She didn't stop his advance when his fingers lightly raked through the small patch of hair between her legs, nor did she resist those fingers gently stroking along the entrance to her opening pussy. It was only when the tip of his finger parted those folds and began to dip into her wetness that Jenna's resolve returned.

Turning to face Zeb she stood on her toes and leaded close to his ear where she proclaimed honestly, "I want to, but I can't." Desire wasn't the issue, nor was modesty. She wanted nothing more than to fuck him like a pornstar, right there on the dance floor, while everyone watched. However, she loved Austin with every ounce of her body. Sure, the day had been filled with sexual transgressions, given and received by both of them, but they needed to talk before things went any further.

Jenna dropped back to the soles of her feet and turned away to leave. Zeb grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards him. In that moment, Jenna conceded to the imminent kiss and everything that followed, but instead he only leaned down to her ear and thanked her for the dance.

Austin and Jenna met on the threshold of the patio door, each headed to find the other.

"Take me home and fuck me like the slut I am," Jenna said loud enough for a few bystanders to hear. Dirty talk was not usually part of Jenna's repertoire, but apparently she could break it out under certain conditions.

Stumbling through the yards away from the music helped Jenna understand how drunk she really was. Everything was spinning. She ignored the couple fucking against the shared fence and even the naked people in their pool.

Just as they reached their own patio door, Jenna fell to her knees. Austin reached down to help her up, but his wife pushed his hands away and began removing his shorts. Her husband's cock was already hard when she greedily sucked it into her mouth. Jenna's oral attentions were brief, because they failed to scratch her driving carnal itch. Standing, Austin's wife slipped out of her dress and tore open his shirt.

Austin lifted his wife and kissed her longingly. Jenna wrapped her legs around him as his cock plunged into her welcoming warmth. They fucked outside, indifferent to a gathering audience, Jenna's naked body pinned between Austin and the glass of their patio door. Jenna's moans started with her husband's penetration, escalating quickly to her obvious climax that washed waves of pleasure across her shaking flesh. Austin continued his steady rhythm until Jenna's orgasm subsided then began to increase the pace and depth of each thrust banging his wife against the glass door. A series of man grunts signaled his own release, spewing a long day of teasing into his bride.

Austin's balls were still emptying when Jenna begged, "please don't stop, I'm going to cum again." Aided by the desensitizing effects of alcohol, Austin battled through until Jenna's body went limp in his arms.

To a small cheering crowd, husband and wife entered their home, sliding a cracked patio door behind them.

***Sexting***

It was mid morning when Jenna heard her phone whistle with the familiar text tone. Through squinted eyes she managed to read a string of texts in the group that she shared with her coed neighbors aptly named "Foursome." Natalie was asking if anyone wanted to go shopping. Halle was in but Scarlett hadn't replied.

Jenna looked over at her still sleeping husband before texting her reply, "Give me an hour?" and received the thumbs up emoji from both the other ladies.

When Austin woke he found a note in the kitchen from Jenna letting him know she was going to spend the day shopping with the girls. With coffee in hand he slid open a cracked glass door and stepped outside still wearing his boxer briefs and a worn t-shirt. His patio was a mess, empty beer cans strewn haphazardly everywhere. Austin retrieved a trash bag from the house and started to pick up his yard.

"I think that's mine," came a soft familiar voice from behind him.

Austin, who had just picked up the crumpled red dress Jenna wore to the party, turned to see Scarlet standing in the same tattered t-shirt that she'd worn when he fixed her shower. In the sunlight, the threadbare material didn't leave much to the imagination.

"She should keep it," Scarlett said, grabbing the dress from his outstretched hand and tossing onto a lounge chair.

"Looks like the rumor is true," she continued nodding to the large cracked patio door.

Austin shrugged.

Scarlett told Austin that a half dozen women who had watched him fuck Jenna told her they were jealous.

"I didn't even see it and I wish it was me," the redhead added coyly.

Austin slipped quickly into the previous day's flirty banter saying, "You got your own attention if memory serves me correctly."

Scarlett closed the distance grasping Austin's right hand in her left and pulling his growing cock from his briefs with her right. "But I want this," the woman pleaded, stroking him slowly.

"Scarlett.." Austin started.

The redhead pulled his hand between her legs and held it against her naked sex gyrating her hips seductively.

Scarlett smiled with accomplishment when Austin's finger instinctively pushed inside her. A moment passed, then minutes, forbidden fondling under a blue sky. Scarlett's stroking was occasionally interrupted for her to smear precum around his purple head.

"We should stop," Austin breathed heavily but continued fingering her wetness.

"Doesn't your big cock want to fuck my tiny pink pussy?," Scarlett pouted innocently.

"Of course it does, WANT isn't the problem, but WE CAN'T," he admitted.

"I can," Scarlett coaxed.

"I can't," Austin said, emotionally exhausted, removing his finger from between the woman's legs.

"You need to stop before I cum," Austin proclaimed.

Scarlett continued stroking him, emboldened by knowing she was bringing him to ever closer to climax. Austin closed his eyes and the woman could see he was on the verge. Quickly Scarlett dropped to all fours and impaled her face on his cock. Austin grabbed at her red hair to stop her, but it was too late.

"Oh fuck."

Austin watched the young woman greedily suck down everything he had. Not a drop remained on his softening shaft when she stood and said, "We couldn't let you make a mess."

The familiar sound of an opening garage door sent the half naked woman back to her yard and Austin into his house.

After helping Jenna unload the car from her shopping trip Austin dressed and sat at his computer looking at his fantasy football roster from last season to determine who he was going to designate as keepers. He looked up to see Jenna staring back at her with an excited look on her face.

"What's up," he asked.

In reply, Jenna handed him her phone. The messenger app was open to a conversation with Zeb. Austin read through the exchange starting at the top. Zeb had secretly obtained Jenna's number from his sister Halle's phone. The conversation started thanking Jenna for everything yesterday and raving about how beautiful she was. Jenna returned his complement with the statement, "if I was 10 years younger..." That's when the flirting started in earnest. Several screens down, things really heated up.

Jen: Shopping

Zeb: For what?

Jen: Delicates....

Zeb: Panties?

Jen: And bras...

Zeb: Need help?

Jenna had left that text unanswered for several minutes before sending a picture of light blue boy short panties still on the hanger. Zeb replied with, "hard to tell unless someone is wearing them." To illustrate his point he sent a photo of mens boxer briefs laying on the bed followed shortly by one of him wearing the boxer briefs.

Jen: Hmmmm...

Zeb: What?

Jen: Looks vaguely familiar...

Zeb next sent a much closer photo of him wearing the tight boxer briefs, his cock prominently outlined beneath the thin material. Jenna responded with a text that read "that feels more familiar."

"Feels?" questioned Austin teasing his wife. He knew her well. She was obviously referring to her grinding against him most of the night.

He scrolled further to see a close up photo of Jenna's ass wearing the light blue boy short panties.

Austin looked up from the screen at his wife. Jenna was shaking with anticipation. "There's more."

Zeb responded with "YESSS.. Love that MILF ass! Send more pics."

Following that text was a stream of close-up photos of Jenna's most intimate features modeling a dozen ever more daring panties and bras. Austin clicked on each photo for a larger image and paused on one of Jenna's breasts in a white lace, sheer bra at least one size too small.. The set didn't leave much to the imagination, dark pink nipples and areola clearly visible beneath the transparent fabric.

"Looks like you were a bit excited," Austin teased, zooming in on the hard nipples displayed in the photo. Jenna didn't speak until Austin scrolled to the next photo.

The final selfie in the series was a close up between Jenna's spread legs wearing the bra's matching sheer panties. Austin clicked on the image and was able to quickly recognize his wife's characteristic small dark landing strip of hair above her partially opened pussy. Sheer material becomes translucent when wet, which his wife obviously was in the photo as the nearly invisible fabric clung tightly to her flesh.

"Maybe a little excited," admitted Jenna.

"Looks that way," Austin noted then added hopefully, "you bought those right?"

Jenna nodded as her husband scrolled to the next photo. Austin was wondering what image could possibly compete with the last one.

"Holy fuck!" he exclaimed.

The photo came from Zeb and showed him pulling his hard black cock from his boxer briefs.

"That thing would split you in two," Austin challenged, commenting on the length and girth on the display.

Jenna shrugged and nodded in a way that Austin understood to keep scrolling. The last communication was from Zeb and simply stated, "your turn."

"What do you want to do?" queried Austin.

"I'd like to keep playing if it's alright with you," his wife answered honestly.

Austin agreed, strangely as excited about the sexting as his wife appeared to be. Jenna grabbed her phone and started texting, "Whatcha wearin' big guy?" To which Zeb answered, "you first."

Jenna set her phone down on her husband's desk then pulled off her shirt and bra. Picking up her phone she snapped a photo that showed her left hand cupping her left tit, nipple pinched between thumb and forefinger then clicked the green send arrow.

"Zeb wants to know if I'm alone and can play," Jenna told her husband.

Austin thought about that before answering that he probably needed to work on his golf game at the driving range, but he expected her to share the texts when he returned. Jenna promised to do so and skipped to their bedroom, closing the door behind her.

At the course, Austin met up with some guys looking for a fourth so ended up spending almost 3 hours playing 9 holes. When he got home he could see Jenna talking with the coeds across the backyard so he decided to take a shower. Clean and dressed he found Jenna waiting for him in his office.