New Neighbor CoEds

Story Info
A couple flirt dangerously close to extramarital debauchery.
7.3k words
3.94
15.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Handy Man***

"Austin?" called Jenna Monday morning from across the house. "Can you go to the neighbors and fix their shower?"

Austin's wife was referring to Scarlett, Halle, and Natalie, three would be seniors from the local college who recently moved in next door. A wooden privacy fence separated the backyards of the two homes, but Austin had installed a large wooden gate the previous summer so he could better help the home's previous elderly owner with mowing and other maintenance. Jenna and Austin had welcomed the trio to the neighborhood the day the moving truck arrived. Jenna brought food and drinks and Austin provided a strong back to carry boxes and their limited furniture.

"Sure," Austin replied, then asked, "did they say what was wrong?"

"I didn't ask," answered Jenna who was in a hurry getting ready to leave for summer Lego camp at the school. She was a middle school teacher off for summer break, but still hosted a few week-long morning youth camps for kids. Since the pandemic, Austin had worked remotely from his home office, occasionally traveling for meetings. Together the couple had a 13-year-old son who they'd recently dropped off at a two-week baseball camp.

Austin gathered his tools and the supplies he thought might be useful into a 5 gallon bucket and crossed through the open gate in the fence and knocked lightly on the glass of the patio door. Scarlett appeared through the glass and waved him in. Her parents obviously weren't very creative because the woman's name matched her fiery hair.

It took Austin's eyes several seconds to adjust after being out in the bright sun. When they did, he saw the young woman wearing what he could only assume was her choice of sleepwear. Mostly, it consisted of a tightly-fitted, worn, light-green t-shirt. Its material stretched to cover the coed's grapefruit sized breasts and Austin couldn't help but notice the prominent tented material straining to cover stiff nipples. The short shirt failed to completely cover the redhead's panties, a small yellow triangle peeking out below the green material.

"Thanks for coming, the shower is this way," explained Scarlett, turning and leading Austin through the house.

Strolling through the house, Austin appreciated the bottom of the redhead's cream, heart-shaped ass alternately flexing and bouncing with each step as it peeked out from the bottom of the green top. His cock tingled at the thought of bending this woman over the furniture and fucking her.

Entering the master bedroom Scarlett turned back towards Austin and directed him into the master's accompanying bathroom. A quick assessment identified the shower's problem which would be solved by some plumber's tape and a bath in CLR. Austin turned from the shower to his bucket of tools and noticed Scarlett's reflection in a large bedroom mirror. She was undressing, breasts just dropping out from the bottom of the green shirt as the woman pulled it up over her head. The center of each ample cream-colored breast was a prominent, pink nipple with the girth of a woman's pinky stretching nearly an inch into the air-conditioned air, ringed by silver dollar sized areolas.

"Can you fix it?" Scarlett questioned, voice slightly muffled by the shirt.

"Easy," replied Austin, adding, "shouldn't take long."

Scarlett continued her conversation as she slipped out of small yellow panties, explaining she needed to hurry off to her yoga class, and that he could let himself out when he was finished. She seemed somehow oblivious to the show she was providing to the makeshift handyman.

Austin watched Scarlett admire her own naked reflection, slow quarter turns before the mirror, hands lightly falling across her own flesh. His gaze initially focused on young perky breasts that still defied gravity but then fell to the small triangle of curly, fiery hair sitting atop a small slit. Austin thought he saw Scarlett look at him through her reflection, but if she had seen him watching her, she didn't care. A few moments later, Scarlett pulled small yoga shorts from her dresser, slowly stepped into them, and pulled them up her long legs. The shorts were a dark pink color and took significant tugging before they reached their final position. Scarlet turned her body away from the mirror to assess her own ass. The shorts were intended to ride up a butt crack and appeared more like paint than fabric. If their color had matched the woman's skin tone, she would have appeared naked.

"How do they look?" questioned Scarlett in a teasing voice.

Austin's eyes moved from the reflection of her ass to that of her face where he met a smile stretching across full, pouty lips and wild, green eyes staring back at him.

"Great," Austin admitted, surprised she made no attempt to cover herself or rebuke his stare.

Turning back toward the mirror, Scarlett reached into her dresser and pulled out the matching top to her bottoms.

"This top is a bit tricky," she said deviously, exiting the bedroom and crossing the threshold to the bathroom where Austin stood in near shock.

Scarlett started to pull the top on like a jacket, pink spiked globes of flesh thrust forward, less than an arm's length from Austin.

"Do you mind?" the woman asked unapologetically, modeling a three-quarter length zippered sports bra top hanging open before him. She added with a sly smile "don't want to catch one in this zipper."

Austin didn't speak while Scarlett mashed her breasts together with her hands, leaving excited pink nipples peek between her fingers. He then worked diligently to seat the zipper and slowly tug it to its upright position.

"Gotta leave the girls a little breathing room," noted Scarlett after Austin had finished, pulling the zipper down a bit to expose more cleavage, adding, "thanks for your help," giving him a peck on the cheek then striding away.

Austin's hard dick didn't soften until he had completely repaired the leaky shower head. He spent the rest of the morning of his work day distracted by the day's unusual start. Austin ate a late lunch with Jenna after she returned from morning lego camp where she complained about the heat and shared the week's steamy forecast.

***Pool Boy***

A couple hours later, Austin noticed some commotion coming from the back yard. He turned to look out his office window to see Jenna talking with the three neighbor women, standing around their pool all in swimwear. He watched the trio set down phones and towels before walking down the pool's submerged staircase. A few minutes later he heard Jenna come into the house and her footsteps walking toward his office.

"Hey babe," Austin greeted when Jenna entered his office.

"Did you see the neighbors are over?" she asked.

"Really?" Austin feigned surprise.

"They were in their backyard taking turns in a kiddie pool so I invited them over to use ours. I assume you are okay with that?" Jenna asked her husband knowing he wouldn't object to young women in bikinis lounging around just outside his office window.

"No complaints here," said her husband.

"Would you mind mixing up a pitcher of margaritas and bringing it out to us? It's really hot and we probably should stay hydrated."

Austin nodded and followed his wife down the hall to the kitchen. Jenna continued out the patio door to the backyard. The kitchen window offered a view of the pool area similar to that from his office and he watched the women while he made their drinks.

All four women wore the traditional triangle shaped bikini tops that covered most of their breasts but each wore a different color. His wife was in brown, Natalie wore black, Halle wore white, and Scarlett wore green. Austin suspected green may be the redhead's favorite color and thought to himself that it looked good on her. There was more variation in their bottoms. Jenna had a full bikini bottom that covered most of her ass. Scarlett and Natalie's bottoms were smaller and with a lower cut, but still were designed to cover most of their backsides. Fortunately for Austin, they had a tendency to ride up and expose a bit more flesh. Halle wore a semi conservative thong that revealed most of her athletic, mulatto-shaded ass.

"Anyone need some refreshments?" asked Austin carrying a tray that included 4 large, pre-filled plastic margarita glasses and a full pitcher for refills.

The women cheered their approval while Austin handed out the icy drinks. Jenna, Natalie, and Halle were strewn across floats in the pool and paddled themselves to the edge for their drinks. His vantage point standing above them provided a stunning view of their glistening bodies and Austin was grateful he had thought to put on his mirrored sunglasses so he could take them in without reprimand.

"Your husband is such a sweet stud," Natalie proclaimed then speculated aloud, "what can we do to thank him?" Her comment pulled Austin's attention away from his wife as he handed her a margarita. The change in his attention rewarded him with a view of Natalie adjusting her bottoms, lifting them away from her flesh briefly exposing the top of a dark landing strip of pubic hair.

"I'm pretty sure his service is its own reward, but if he keeps our drinks fresh I may consider showing him some appreciation later," Jenna teased.

Jen's comment drew cat calls from the other women. Three drinks delivered, Austin turned back towards Scarlett who was sunning face down in a lounger.

"You're drink m'lady," Austin pronounced.

"Just put it down next to me," Scarlett answered.

"Your wish is my command," Austin replied.

"In that case, it is time to reapply sunscreen, the bottle should be on the table," Scarlett advised.

Austin glanced toward his wife who had already engaged in hushed conversations with Halle and Natalie before grabbing the bottle of sunscreen and crouching next to Scarlett. He squeezed a long line of white lotion across the redhead's back and rubbed it in followed with the same technique for each of her long legs.

Scarlett tugged up her small bikini bottoms, revealing the bottom half of her backside, pale flesh usually hidden from the sun and provided further instruction that she didn't want burn lines on her buns. Austin put a large glob of the white lotion on one hand, rubbed it onto the other hand then began massaging it onto her backside. The lotion worked into Scarletts shining skin faster than Austin would have liked. Removing his hands he reached to reapply and continue the exercise, but when his hands left her ass, Scarlett started to move.

"Shit," Austin thought to himself, disappointed his job was over.

However, a few moments later, Scarlett was lying face up and commanded, "this side too."

This time Austin began with Scarlett's legs which he finished rather quickly before nearly emptying the bottle of lotion onto the woman's flat stomach. His application was bolder than earlier, slowly rubbing the fluid into her exposed flesh, but also slipping it beneath the material shielding her more intimate flesh too, convincing himself that if she didn't want to risk sunburn along the covered edges of her backside she expected the same treatment on her front. The tips of lotioned fingers slipped behind the green material of her bottom with no objection. With each pass they progressed further until he grazed the short, coarse hair of her mound. His next stroke dove even deeper, Scarlett's private curls running between his fingers. Ever bolder, his next stroke adventured further where the tip of his middle finger dipped into the shallow crevice marking to top of her slit. At that, Scarlett's hand brushed his bicep.

"Guess that's far enough," Austin thought, moving his attention's to her chest.

Austin was positioned with his back facing the pool in a way that he knew would obstruct the other women's view of his application technique. He squirted the last of the lotion directly between Scarlett's breasts. Then with a single movement, he dipped both hands into the puddle and smeared it outward from the center, pushing the bikini's green triangles to the outside, exposing milky flesh. Scarlett's excitement was obvious. She unconsciously bit her lower lip while exposed breasts heaved with heavy breathing and pink nipples poked strained into the sky. Austin took significant liberties, slowly massaging the lotion into the skin of each breast.

"We need refills," his wife called from behind him.

As a farewell to the redhead's tits, he grasped her thick nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and tugged upward lightly before pulling the fabric back into place.

Austin tried to adjust his erection as he stood and brought the margarita pitcher to the waiting women in the pool.

"I wonder who enjoyed that more," teased Halle, nodding to the obvious stiffness in Austin's shorts.

"Lucky Jenna," quipped Natalie, piling on, "maybe he should be our official pool boy."

"Usually I'd suggest the pool to cool off, but he probably needs to get back to work," Jenna hinted to Austin's disappointment, but then added "he may be available for later engagements."

***New Friends***

The entire week was hot and muggy. Jenna and the neighbor coeds spent most of the afternoon on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday lounging in and around the pool. Each day Austin brought out varied refreshments but hadn't been asked for help with sunscreen. The four women were spending a lot of time together and were becoming fast friends. Jenna adapted more to their behavior than they did to hers, playful flirting with the man came openly from all directions.

"Where's the pool boy?" questioned Halle after settling in on Friday afternoon. "Shouldn't he be bringing us drinks?"

Jenna told the women he had some Teams meetings and would be out later. In the meantime they can grab canned drinks from the cooler.

Per usual, the women's pool conversations revolved around sex. Jenna was learning a lot from the younger women about today's dating scene. Casual "hook-ups" were the norm and a serious relationship came long after talking, sexting, petting (Jenna's term), oral and enough fucking to see if you were compatible. Natalie, Halle, and Scarlett all had different opinions about how much fucking was enough, but agreed that it also depended on the guy, and the time since a woman's last good fuck. They also agreed that "butt stuff" was reserved for someone special.

Since it was Friday, the alcohol was flowing more than usual and Jenna was enjoying a good buzz. Their steamy conversation also had her feeling pretty horny. The combination contributed to Jenna maybe oversharing about her husband and their sex life. Size, frequency (which had been 5 times in the last 4 days), stamina, positions and fantasies were shared openly with great interest from the group. Jenna even shared that she had walked in on Austin jerking off.

"That's so fucking hot! Did he see you?" asked Halle.

"He was too busy to notice," answered Jenna.

"Porn?" asked Scarlett.

"Not quite," Jenna paused before adding, "he was watching you."

"When?" asked Halle with excitement.

"The very first day you all came over to swim," answered Jenna with a hint of guilt.

Natalie and Halle both turned and pointed at Scarlett exclaiming, "the sunscreen day!"

Jenna looked inquisitively at the redhead who was blushing.

Scarlett had already shared the details of the story with Natalie and Halle, but not Jenna. Scarlett spared no detail as she repeated the details of Austin's lotioned exploration to the man's wife adding one detail that she hadn't yet shared with anyone.

"I did the same thing that night," she admitted.

It didn't take long for the women to understand what Scarlett meant.

"We know," teased Natalie.

"You were pretty loud," added Halle.

Driven by relentless coaxing, Scarlett admitted to bringing herself to orgasm two times that night thinking about Austin and what she wanted him to do to her. It was a little weird hearing a woman share fantasies about her own husband, but surprisingly for Jenna, it was even more of a turn on.

"Hello Ladies," came a man's voice from the gate in the fence.

Jenna turned to see two young men striding into her yard.

"These are our friends, Logan and Sebastion, guys this is Jenna," Natalie said making introductions.

Jenna soon learned that Sebastian, who went by Zeb, was Halle's older brother. They had spent the early afternoon golfing and were here early to set up for the neighbor's housewarming party. Further discussion revealed that the party wasn't scheduled to start until after dark, several hours from now.

"We planned to invite you and Austin today," announced Halle, relieving some of Jenna's disappointment.

"You should hang out with us in the pool," Jenna found herself offering the young men.

"I didn't want to ask," said Logan, pulling his shirt off and throwing it to the ground. Zeb followed his example and in a moment both young men were standing next to the pool wearing only snugly-fitted boxer briefs.

Jenna looked up at the young men through large sunglasses admiring their lean muscled bodies with chiseled abs from frequent activity. It didn't take long for her gaze to rest on the considerable bulges which appeared to be threatening to escape their linen cages. The thin material left very little to her imagination and Jenna's sexual arousal found another gear. The impromptu Chippendale display ended quickly with Logan and Zeb cannonballing into the pool.

It didn't take long for the four women to mount their floaties to soak up the mid afternoon sun. Meanwhile, Logan and Zeb tossed a small rubber football back and forth across the length of the pool. Jenna relaxed close-eyed and let her imagination roam. She was soon lost in fantasy, subdued by one of these young men, clothing torn from her body. Jenna would feign resistance, playfully fighting their overpowering embrace to appease her moral compass, but she knew once a stiff cock penetrated her wanton pussy, she would only beg for more. Electric sparks of pleasure danced between her legs as the forbidden scenario unfolded in her mind.

"Looks like a party," came Austin's voice from the patio. Jenna opened her eyes to see her husband crossing the patio toward them holding a large knife and small round watermelon. He set both on the table and was introduced to the two young men. In their initial conversation, Logan suggested an alternative to eating the watermelon, a friendly game of watermelon ball.

"What the hell is watermelon ball?" asked Austin.

Logan explained the game in detail which included two goals, which were towels folded in half on the patio on opposite sides of the pool. Each team tried to move the watermelon across the pool and set it gently atop their goal. The watermelon can be advanced similar to Rugby, but not thrown in the air. However, since its density is similar to water, it could be passed beneath the surface. The group all nodded with understanding, but Jenna at least, wasn't sure of Rugby's rules.

Teams were divided. Austin, Logan, Natalie and Jenna vs Halle, Scarlett, and Zeb. The two teams stood across from one another on either long side of the pool. The match started when Logan tossed the watermelon into the pool's center with a large splash. As soon as the melon hit the water 7 bodies threw themselves after it. The initial battle was chaos as hands grabbed for the slippery globe. Flesh pressed playfully against flesh until Austin secured the ball and waded quickly towards the goal. Scarlett jumped on him from behind wrapping limbs around his body and slowing his progress. Halle quickly surrounded him forcing him to pass the ball underwater towards his wife.

Jenna saw the watermelon gliding toward her under the water and reached out grabbing it. A moment later Zeb was behind her reaching around her body but she held the object away from her flesh and out of his reach. Jenna couldn't help but notice the feel of the young man's crotch bump against her ass and purposely backed into the sensation. Concentrating on her backside left the melon vulnerable to be stolen by Halle who darted across the pool toward her goal. Jenna turned to pursue but Zeb blocked her advance as the other players swam by, wrapping strong arms around her back pulling her chest against his. She pushed her hands against his chest above the water, but below, her legs wrapped around him and pulled her crotch against his.