New Neighbor: John Takes His Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please put the vibrator back in my ass Ms. Shelley, Ah!" He groaned as I bobbed on his boner.

"Since you asked nicely..."

He emitted a series of stuttering grunts as the sound of the vibrator muffled. "Th, thank you Ms. Shelley." He exhaled in trembling gasps as his hips began to rock against the dildo.

His groans of pleasure sent me over the edge. "Are you gonna cum with my cock in your ass Dr. Malhotra?"

"Yes Ms. Shelley, oh fuck!" He grunted as his balls slammed my chin with each thrust.

I whimpered and groaned, never releasing his cock as my balls began to empty into my panties. The warm wet silk tickled the sensitive tip of my cock a as I bounced on the vibrating dick, making my orgasm seem endless. My cock spasmed pumping shot after shot of cum in my panties.

His second hand gipped my head, shoved him into my throat and held me there. He shot a huge jet of his semi-sweet cum in my throat, then a second and a third. Thankfully, he backed out so I could suck a quick breath in before a fourth jet flooded my tongue. I breathed through my nose as I sucked his shaft, sliding his cock head across my tongue. His balls released four more shots of jizz before his climax subside. He panted heavily pumping himself in my mouth as I sucked him dry.

While I finished him off, I wiggled the dildo to turn off the vibrator and rested my ass on my heals with the plastic dick deep in my ass.

Shelley pulled his vibrator out and he sighed.

When I released his cock, he stepped back and turned toward Shelley. He looked as surprised as me when we noticed she had removed her scrub bottoms and panties.

"My turn Dr. Malhotra," she shoved him to his knees with his naked ass facing me. "Clean your panties Stevie, you're gonna be late."

She stood, feet wide, braced for impact as she gripped his hair and pulled him to her beautifully trimmed cunt. He willingly extended his tongue as she pushed his face into her pink wetness.

While she played with Dr. Malhotra, I peeled off my soaked panties and licked them clean as commanded.

"That's it Sweetie keep that tongue nice and stiff," she said beginning to pant. Her head tilted back, and eyes closed as she rubbed his head against her pelvis. "Your beard is amazingly soft."

She continued for three or four minutes with growing intensity. I could not take my eyes off my wife using the young doctor like a fuck toy. I moved behind her to some wet naps on the bed stand and cleaned myself up. But, I couldn't help from staring at her as she flexed and relaxed her beautiful buns rubbing herself against him.

Suddenly she raised to her toes and held his face tight against her. "Oh, that's good right there Dr. Malhotra. Get that hot little tongue up in there." Her ass began to jiggle as she pumped his head against her cunt forcing his tongue in and out. "You are so good at this Sweet, ie!" Shelley's voice rose as her excitement grew.

I had to smile at irony of her words. She was guiding his every movement but telling him how good he was.

"That's so good! Now lick it doctor!" She grunted, jerking his head up and down her slit. "That's it, lick the fuck out of me aaahhhh!"

She rolled her hips and I watched that sweet ass roll as she maintained her grip on the back of his head, fucking herself with his face.

"Now suck my clit!" She squealed as she held him there. "Suck my fucking clit you little fucking cock whore! Ooooohhhh! yyyeeesss!"

He moaned with excitement, his cock hard again.

"Now fuck it!" she was back on her toes ass jiggling as she fucked his tongue. "And lick it whore!" Her hips rolled and she jerked his head up and down. "Fuck that's good! Aaaahhhhh!

He gasped for air as she rubbed him mercilessly against her.

"Suck my clit sweetie, suck my clit! Oh God right there! Fuuuuck! Cumming Dr. Malhotra!" She screamed before her orgasm took her tongue.

Her ass seemed to vibrate as she came, then suddenly her upper body began to spasm forward and back in waves of ecstacy. Her mouth locked open and she grunted with each convulsion.

After what seemed like twenty upper body crunches, she shoved his head down to her cunt. "So good Dr. Malhotra, now lick my pussy clean."

He groaned as his head rocked licking up and down her slit.

"Same time next week Doctor?" she sighed.

He moaned and nodded his head faster.

"What are you staring as cock whore you're gonna be late," she said looking at me almost angrily.

I looked at my watch. "Fuck!" I had five minutes.

"Leave your panties Stevie. And thanks for the consultation Doctor. We'll follow up next Sunday. Now put my panties and scrubs back on please. I am famished. I need to get home and have some dinner." she said matter of factly.

He started to pull up his pants, but she stopped him. "I did not tell you to dress, I said you will dress me. I want to look at that pretty boner."

"God, I love her." I thought. There was nothing I wanted more than to watch her work him. But I had to report, or my supervisor would write me up. I quickly set my phone to record, left it on the stand behind the tissues and ran to my workstation with one minute to spare. Nursing Supervisor Palomar was waiting and could not resist commenting.

"Wow Steven, One whole minute early today, congratulations. Sadly, you look like you just rolled out of bed." She added an eye roll and strolled off.

She was a middle aged short frumpy drill sergeant of a nursing supervisor, and she really had it in for me. When I looked at my reflection in the window of the supervisors office, I realized she was right. I quickly went to the restroom to straighten myself up. I needed a plan to get back in her good graces, but at the moment my mind was elsewhere.

I wondered what Shelley might be doing to Dr. Malhotra. I would have to wait until break to get my phone. The image of him trying to dress Shelley with his pants at his ankles and hard-on waving in the air will remain forever etched in my mind. As will the feel of his eight-inch beauty in my mouth.

My thought bounced from that to what was in store tomorrow, When John's ten-inch beast would take my virginity. I smiled, thinking since Shelley had fucked me with her strapless monstrosity, the term taking my virginity was at best relative.

Then I thought how warm, Johns cock was in my mouth. The cool plastic dildo could not match that. The dildo hurt like hell at first, but it soon turned to a mix of pleasure pain that brought a whole new dimension to my orgasm. I recalled how velvety smooth his skin felt as I sucked him dry and imagined how much better it might feel with his hot stiff dick filling in my ass instead of cool plastic.

I snapped myself out of it as my scrubs were starting to tent. I had no underwear so had to be extra careful. If I allowed myself to be aroused for any length of time, I would not only have the tent to worry about, but a nice pre-cum wet spot on my crotch to draw more attention.

With much effort, I kept myself busy and focused until I finish my shift without embarrassment. I retrieved my phone at break, but to be safe, I waited until after shift to listen on the drive home.

The recording had a lot of background noise by I could hear and understand them well enough. "That's good Dr. Malhotra, all the way up. Now the scrubs Sweetie."

Once he had them on her, she worked her magic. "Good boy, now let's see what we can do about this." He gasped. "My goodness it's big and so hard. It's like holding hot steel." I could hear his whimpering breathes as she had him on the verge in seconds. "Do you want to cum again Dr. Malhotra."

"Yes Ms. Shelley!" He replied excitedly.

"Would you like the dildo in your ass again?" He hesitated, breathing hard. "I didn't hear you speak up Sweetie."

"Yes Please Ms. Shelley!" He panted.

"Easy Dr. Malhotra, don't get to excited. I decide when you cum understood?"

"Yes Ms. Shelley."

"Good, I was thinking I might page Stevie and let you ride her clitty instead of the dildo. Would you like that?"

"Yes Ms. Shelley!" His voice was crackling.

"And if I asked to watch while you sucked her clitty till she came in your mouth?"

He didn't reply. "I asked you a question. Do I need to punish you?" She practically growled at him.

"No Ms. Shelley."

"Your answer?"

"Yes Ms. Shelley."

"Yes what?" She sounded exasperated.

"Yes, I want to suck your usbands cuck."

My cock was rock hard and ready, hearing his heavily accented words.

"I asked if you would, not if you wanted to. Seems you're a cunt licking cock whore like Stevie. Look there, he left his ass toy stuck to the floor. Kick of those scrubs and panties Dr. Malhotra." She commanded.

I heard shuffling.

"Let's face it you'll do anything I ask if I'm rubbing your cock won't you Dr. Malhotra?"

"Yes Ms. Shelley."

"You like being told what to do don't you Cock Whore?"

"Yes Ms. Shelley."

"Excellent Dr. Malhotra. Now I'm gonna let go..." He sighed heavily. "Just for a second, don't panic. Grab the cock and wiggle the base side to side. Damn that ass looks good bent over."

I heard a slight hum from the vibrator. "Ok, next I'm gonna need, Wow Dr. Malhotra, you do know what you want don't you? No need for further instruction."

"Yes Ms. Shelley." He grunted as he sat on my dildo.

"Good boy Dr. Malhotra, now are you ready to cum."

"Oh Fuck, yes please Ms. Shelley!"

"You really like that; you are really riding that thing Sweetie. Now close your eyes... good, keep them closed and stroke your cock for me Dr. Malhotra."

"Dr. Malhotra, are you a cock whore?" She asked casually.

No answer.

"Dr. Malhotra, are you riding a vibrating cock while you're masturbating in front of me in the nap room?"

"Yes Ms. Shelley."

"Are you about to cum with the dildo in your ass Dr. Malhotra?"

"Y, yes, M, Ms. Shelley!" he puffed.

"Did you just tell me you wanted to suck my husband's cock and ride him like you're riding that dido."

He was squealed and panted as he bounced. "Yes Ms. Shelley.

"Do you want me to let you cum Dr. Malhotra?"

"Please Ms. Shelley! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Then I need you to repeat after me."

"Yes Ms. Shaaah!" he continued with incoherent gasps.

"I am a cunt licking cock whore sissy slut."

"I'm aaaaH! cunt, lick-ing, c, cuck whore, sis, sy slut! Uh! UH! UH!"

There was little doubt, Dr Malhotra had just blown his wad, and I almost did too, just listening to it.

"Wow, do you feel better sweetie?" She said condescendingly.

"Yes, Ms. Shelley," He panted.

"Well good, you can open your eyes... Oh, are you embarrassed Dr. Malhotra? No need. You saw Stevie earlier, you're not the only cock whore out there. Why did you cringe sweetie? It's nothing to be ashamed of. There's quite a few of you. I knew a nurse who used to work here with a husband like you two. She made him her bitch and they're happily married ten years later! By the way Dr. Malhotra, you can take the cock out of your asshole any time."

I could hear Dr. Malhotra breathing but not saying anything.

Shelley continued. "Sweetie, you came before I gave permission, so we're going to have to punish you." She pondered for a moment. "Since it's your first offense, I'll go easy on you and let you lick your spunk off the floor. In the future, if you do not obey, the punishment will by harsher."

"I'm not going to do that Ms. Aaaah!" He yelled in pain.

"Bend your ass over the bed Cock Whore!" Whack! "I just recorded you fucking a dildo and jacking off in the fucking hospital Dr. Malhotra!"

"What..." Whack Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! "Ah! Please!"

"I'm sorry I had to do that Sweetie. Now clean it up or I will e-mail this little movie to HR when I get home. I made it so Stevie could watch. But if you make me take further actions... It is in the cloud by the way, so taking the phone won't help if you were thinking... Oh that's a good girl Sweetie. Get every drop, you got a little wild Dr. Malhotra. Between the bouncing and the jerking off, you got it everywhere."

There was a period of silence.

"Oops, there's some right here Sweetie. Damn that ass is cute Dr. Malhotra. Wow, your little asshole is wide open after your cock ride. I bet my finger fits without even touching, not quite but almost. OMG are you fucking my finger Dr. Malhotra? I better stop before you get crazy,"

"Doing good Dr. Malhotra, I'm gonna get going now. 7AM next week. You'll need to pick out some pretty panties like Stevie. Once you show me your panties, I will let you suck his cock and if he has enough left, I'll let you take him in the ass instead of the suction cup cock. OK? She asked sweetly. "Of course, if you're good, you can lick my pussy again."

There was a hesitation and then another whack!

"Yes Ms. Shelley!" He moaned.

"Dam that ass looks red Dr. Malhotra. You may want to ice that later. You have a great week Cock Whore."

The door closed and he grunted. "Mutter fock that hurt."

I arrived at home full boner on display as I entered the house. Shelley walked out of the kitchen in black panties and bra. She walked to me and gripped my hard-on through the scrubs.

"Well hello Stevie, are you happy to see me?"

"Oh yes, Ms. Shelley." I kissed her deeply and hugged her close.

I humped her hand while we kissed. "Stevie sweetie, I would love to help with that but, you've got a big morning with John tomorrow and I know you'll wanna cum in your panties for him, so we better wait.

She walked back toward the kitchen and I stared at her ass in the panties. I recalled John fucking that ass in front of me and felt the urge to take matters into my own hands. But despite my need for relief, she was right. I wanted to wait and cum in my panties for John.

"How'd it go with Dr. Malhotra after I left?" I asked not letting on I heard everything.

"It was fine Stevie. I think you're gonna like it next week. Be on time this time, 7:00AM OK?"

"Yes Ms. Shelley. I will." My ass still burned form earlier.

"Good Sweetie, are you hungry? There are some leftovers from my dinner. I made tuna casserole. You guys made me hungry, so I made a big dinner."

I walked to the kitchen as I replied. "Sure sounds..."

I entered the kitchen to the sight of her spinning her panties on her finger, sitting on a kitchen chair with her legs spread wide. "I am gonna need a favor first Stevie. I have been a little hot and bothered since this morning and I'm gonna need your tongue."

It's difficult to describe that moment. We were married for eight years and I loved her dearly, and always found her incredibly sexy. But right then, my heart raced as never before. She was simply the sexiest thing I had ever seen. It felt like my brain forgot how to breath. I stood in shock for a moment that the goddess before me would offer me to lick her succulent pussy.

"Absolutely Ms. Shelley, my pleasure." I stepped toward her.

"Just your panties please," She smiled contentedly.

She had taken my panties this morning, so I had a moment of panic before responding. "Yes Ms. Shelley, I'll be right back." I ran up the stairs and removed my clothes and put on some red lace panties that were completely translucent. My cock was hard, yet again. It seemed like my normal state since the night I drank the Kool Aid.

I returned to the kitchen and Shelley held out her hand. fingers up and palm out, the universal stop signal. I looked at her confident sexiness and nearly melted into a puddle on the floor. Her shapely thighs spread wide revealing her neatly trimmed triangular muff that pointed the way to her enlarged pink labia below. The black lace bra pushed her tanned tits up and together and her flat tummy screamed at me to kiss it.

"Such pretty red panties," she said biting down on her bottom lip. She pointed the floor and circled her finger. I turned around showing off my partially exposed cheeks. "Nice ass Stevie, no wonder John wants to tap that. On your hands and knees please, and crawl to your supper."

I crawled toward her, thinking how lucky I was to discover this side of Shelley. She relished the power of her newfound sexuality and I was happy to serve. I could see the moisture glistening between her labia as I approached and the feeling of my cock rubbing the lace only made me harder.

When I got close, her scent was electrifying, as my shoulders brushed her inner thighs. I wanted to dive in and taste her tangy sweetness, but hesitated inches from her. I let my warm breath wash over her. She shifted ever so slightly and sighed as I breathed in her essence through my quivering nostrils and out through my salivating mouth.

I tickled her labia with my nose with barely a touch as I looked up at her. Her breathing intensified as she sat patiently leaned back in the chair. Her eyes were closed, and she had a pleased hint of a smile. Next, I extended my tongue slowly and gently ran the tip up the seam of her left thigh and mons. She exhaled slowly and deliberately in response.

I repeated the process several times up both sides, her breathing more intense with each pass. As I teased, her labia became engorged and more intensely pink. Unable to resist any longer, I moved my tongue tip to the bottom of her slit and slowly ran it up her length, lightly separating them as I licked.

We moaned in unison as her bittersweet flavor stimulated my taste buds. As my tongue continued integrate itself more fully inter her delicate pink hideaway. I could feel the temperature rise as her blood filled her tender labia. I could not recall ever having such a profound effect on her body. In my excitement I moved toward her clit, and as my lips embraced it, she gently pushed my head back down.

"Not yet Stevie," she sighed.

I happily moved back letting my tongue melt into her silky warmth, then moved it up and down her length. She returned to her entranced state content to let my lips and tongue explore the heavenly warmth.

I slowly and relentlessly continued exploring every nook and cranny watching the expression of blissful contentment on her face. The contrast to the new commanding Shelley was remarkable. I had never seen anything like the satisfied look on her face and felt her body so completely relaxed.

It was difficult to measure time, but my knees and wrists ached from being on all fours for so long. I was sure It had been at least fifteen minutes and even my tongue began to ache. None the less I had no desire to stop and would do whatever It took to please her.

I picked up the pace of my head motions and began to quickly suck her clit while keeping my tongue between her soft lips. Her moans became more urgent and her hips began to rock slowly.

My cock was throbbing as her juices began to flow more freely. I could sense a climax beginning to build, but her hips maintained the gentle sway that signaled me to continue at the current pace.

She began to tremble slightly and release a long slow whine of pleasure that became a series of panting blissful cries. Her mouth hung open as the groans of pleasure increased. Her upper body began to jerk as waves of her cum coated my tongue.

"Oh Steve, I've never... aaaahhhhhh!"

She called me Steve for the first time in weeks. I felt like a man again, making my wife cum and in control. My face was coated with her sticky cum as my aching tongue plunged over and over into her juicy cunt.

I could have watched those trembling lips forever as her high-pitched cries continued. She swung her thighs to the right signaling me to stop, but I wanted more. My lips sucked hard on her clit as I began to wiggle my tongue tip against it.

She squealed and her chest heaved outward jiggling her tits as her stomach quivered. A new wave of climax hit and in response, she threw her legs over my shoulders and clamped onto my head with her thighs. I was nearly cumming in my panties as I could almost feel her ecstacy myself. I wagged my head rapidly tonging her cunt before latching back onto her stiff little button.