New Neighbor: John Takes His Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pounded her fists on the edge of the chair in rapid succession and the vice on my head tightened. "Oh fuck!" her whole body jerked like she was being electrocuted and she nearly slid off the chair. Finally, she released my head and shoved me off with both palms panting frantically.

"Oh my God..." she blurted before falling back against the chair, arms dangling.

She looked at me in disbelief. "Where has that tongue been all my life." She let her head roll back looking at the ceiling recovering.

I backed up and sat on my heels giving my knees some relief from the hard tile and felt the cool air on my cum coated face. I was grinning with pride, knowing I just gave Shelley one of her best orgasms ever.

Then she looked at me and gave me the come-hither finger curl. There was no need to for a second invitation, I stood up and leaned over the chair with a hand on each side of seat. Much to my surprise, the gripped my head and neck below my ears and pulled me to her for a kiss. She turned my head and took a big heavy lick up my chin and cheek tasting her own cum.

I was in shock because the old Shelley would never have anything to do with kissing me after eating her pussy. New Shelley turned the other cheek and licked it too, before giving me a long tongue probing kiss. She even moaned her approval as she savored her own juices.

After a moment she stood up and pulled me up with her. She kissed me again while rubbing my boner. "Oh Stevie, you are so hard. I'd really like to help you with this, but you'd better save yourself for your big morning with John. Pun intended," she whispered and walked away. Her naked ass flexed as she walked with a little extra strut.

I stood in nothing but panties in the empty kitchen, trying to collect myself as my cock felt like an overstuffed tic ready to pop.

"I have to go shower after that. By the way, I'm meeting Jan and Cindy for coffee before my shift." Her voice faded as she walked up the stairs.

Tomorrow could not come soon enough, I thought to myself, as it was going to take every ounce of will I had not to relieve myself before then.

I returned to the bedroom for some clothes and when I heard the shower, was compelled to offer my assistance.

I cracked the bathroom door, "Would you like some help Ms. Shelley?"

Thank You Stevie, but your services have more than sufficed for today. You best eat and keep up your strength.

"Yes Ms. Shelley," I answered gazing at her beautiful body through the glass.

I dressed and heated up some leftovers. Before I finished, she came down dressed for work. It was more than two hours before her shift.

"Stevie, there is some good news for your little boner problem. John Just called and he asked me to give you a message. He will need you there in an hour." There was an instant wave of excitement and fear at the thought of taking his monster cock. "He asked me to pass on that he needs you to clean the pipes first. By the way Sweetie, there's a kit under the bathroom sink for that. And he said to tell you he has a nice tight asshole that needs your clitty. Could be your lucky day Cock Whore. I'll be leaving shortly to meet Jan and Cindy so be a good girl for John. Earth to Stevie... Hello!"

My mind was racing; John was gonna let me fuck him? My cock inflated almost immediately. I snapped back when Shelley yelled "Hello."

"Yes Ms. Shelley," I answered dazedly.

"Oh my God, mention cock and it's like I don't even exist. He said to tell you, put on you outfit and come in the front door. 10 O'clock sharp, the door will be open."

"Yes Ms. Shelley."

"She looked at her watch. I have a few minutes, let me see the outfit." She grinned teasingly.

"It's just something he asked me to get," I blushed looking at the floor.

"Put it on and show me Cock Whore." Her eyes widened and nostril flared a bit.

The outfit consisted of a small pink satin panty with a three-inch integrated ruffled skirt trimmed in pink lace, if three inches can actually classify as a skirt. The matching top was a low cut short sleeved crop top with ruffled frill along the bottom and sleeves. It was the closest I could find to what the gorgeous girl wore in the cock sucking video John made me watch. What I should say is, the video he gave me, that I happily watched and jacked off to repeatedly.

"Yes, Ms. Shelley," I said as a slumped my way up the stairs to put it on.

When it was on, I looked at myself in the mirror. I want to say, I only felt ridiculous in it. But that is only partially true. The twisted part of me, felt sexy and excited, especially considering my fully shaved body.

The bikini panties barely covered me. My bulge peeked out below the "skirt" in front and my buns in back. The satin against my skin tingled everywhere it touched and my nipples were quickly stiffening along with my cock.

When I returned, her demeanor was one of happy, sarcasm. "Oh Sweetie, that is precious. Such a sweet little cock whore. Where have I seen that, oh yeah, the little strumpet in the cocksucker video. Get on your hands and knees, Stevie." She said calmly but firmly,

I did as commanded, somehow excited by her inspection as she circled me.

"You look just like her Sweetie. Oh my, look at that cute little ass," she slapped my buns. Then she slid a finger over my cheek and under the back of the panties. She pulled them to the side and roughly pushed a finger in my ass. "He can have quick access to your not too tight little hole after your dildo ride this morning. Your welcome by the way."

"Thanks Ms. Shelley," I replied quickly.

She pulled out and slapped my ass again. "Well Stevie, you better get moving. You have some prep work, and I would hate to see you be late. Lube up sweetie, you'll need it, trust me."

The memory of John's cock in my wife's ass as I licked her pussy was forever etched in my brain. Thinking of him in my ass was more terrifying with each passing minute.

I quickly removed the lingerie and showered. Then, I used the enema kit and held it in as long as I could, then dashed to the toilet and released. Next, I went back in the shower and shaved my whole body with a break for two more purges of the remaining water in my bowls. I was a small child the last time I had an enema and was reminded how long the uncomfortable feeling lingered. Fortunately, by the end of my body shave I felt normal again, empty but comfortable.

After the shower, I lubed my fingers and inserted a finger into my ass. Given the events of this morning, I was a little surprised how tight It was, and the pain one finger caused. After a few minutes I had worked in three fingers and continued finger fucking myself until it felt comfortable.

I got dressed and checked myself. Shelley was gone which was good. I had four minutes to spare. The old raincoat in the closet gave me the cover I needed to get next door without exposing my "outfit" to the neighbors.

I arrived at Johns and slowly cracked the door as I dropped the raincoat on the porch and slipped inside. I was shocked to See John sitting on the sofa with a naked man kneeling and sucking his cock. I was jealous, horrified and excited all at once. It was a nice ass.

"Welcome Stevie..." He held the man's head on his cock as he tried to see who I was. "Nice nightie, you look just like our favorite girl."

It hit me who it was when he had tried to look. It was my neighbor and friend from two houses down on the other side, Matt.

"Sorry your buddy Mattie, couldn't hold on any longer, he was hungry. Look at you, eying that ass already. It's a tighty I can tell ya. Turns out Mattie here plays for the home team all the way, if you know what I mean. Alley's got that tight little endogenous, body that lets him get it up for her, but he really wants the cock, Don't ya Mattie?"

He groaned and nodded.

He would really like to be double ended, wouldn't ya Mattie?"

He groaned and nodded again.

My eyes were fixed on Matt's ass as he knelt with his forearms on John's thighs, head bobbing as he sucked his monster cock. It went beyond head bobbing though. His whole upper body moved up and down as he sucked the ten-inch beast.

I had never thought of Matt in that way. I had never thought of any man in that way before John. But as I stood there looking his naked ass before me, my cock came to full attention at the thought of fucking his firm runner's ass.

I walked toward him and as I approached John cut in. "Watch out Mattie, he looks like a dog that just eyed a bone."

Matt's balls hung between his legs and his cock looked huge pointing forward at about 4 O'clock. As I got behind him, I decided I would stroke his ball and slide my hand between his legs to feel his length before I plunged my cock into him. Then, I knelt between his legs and sized up the position of his ass hole and my cock. I would have to lower myself a little to match heights when the time came to enter him. First, I wanted to touch that ass, so, with both hands I caressed his cheeks sizing up his buns. They were about twice the size of my hands, round and firm, yet with remarkably soft smooth skin.

Matt moaned in response to my touch and sucked John a little more vigorously.

"Oh Yeah, Mattie," groaned John.

Not wanting John to cum before I could get in on the action, I knee stepped closer.

"Hold on Stevie, you're not gonna dry fuck the poor thing, are you? A gentleman, my apologies, gentlelady wets her partner's pussy first."

I looked around hoping to see lube somewhere.

"Have you never eaten pussy, before Stevie?"

I recalled Shelley's screaming orgasm earlier and the sense of power that came to me, as she jerked uncontrollably and nearly fell off the chair. I smiled with pride until the reality of his comment hit home.

I watched as Matt spread his knees wide, exposing his dark wrinkled sphincter. Even as I wanted to be disgusted and protest, my pulsing cock seemed to command me, and I leaned down with my mouth opening and tongue extending. I went to all fours, cupped his warm balls and squeezed them lightly before running my palm down the length of his shaft letting my breath wash over his spread ass.

Matt moaned onto John's cock and began to roll his hips while my palm traversed his length toward his ball then back again to his oozing cock head. I breathed his strong scent as my tongue hit the bull's eye. My tongue tip teased his wrinkled asshole as he wiggled his approval.

John groaned and rolled his head back, "Oh Mattie likes that Stevie. Damn Mattie."

Matt's cock was at least eight inches and granite hard. The skin felt like satin against my palm. He moaned louder as I rubbed his tip coating it in his leaking precum. His reaction and the feel of his hot hard cock excited me into a lustful frenzy. I gripped his shaft, thumb down, and stroked his length while I ran my flattened tongue from beneath his balls to the top of his ass crack. Even his taint felt rock hard as he pressed his ass toward me and rolled hips in rhythm with my licks. My excitement reached a fever pitch as I licked him frantically. I held his cock like the stick on a popsicle and devoured my first ass-sicle.

"That's it Mattie, fuck!" grunted John. He made several moans and then continued. "Stevie's quite the ass muncher. Damn, he's really goin' to town down there."

I could sense Matt increasing his pace on Johns cock, so I shoved my face into his ass, and stroked his cock harder and faster. His moans became whimpers as I snaked my tongue into his tight bung hole. His balls bounced off my chin as I jacked him off at a frantic pace.

Matt's upper body bounced as he fucked John's cock with his mouth, matching my rhythm. I sensed his pending climax and didn't care that I was not gonna get to spit roast him with John. The feel of my face buried in those firm buns probing his ass as that rock-hard cock was gonna blow in my hand was like nothing I had ever experienced. I just knew, I needed to make him cum.

"Fuck, Mattie, I'm gonna cum in your, Ah! Ah! AH!

Right when it seemed John was unloading in Matt's mouth, Matt's balls seemed to pull in more tightly so they could empty. I instinctively moved my hand to his cock head to collect his spunk in my hand, or at least prevent it spraying the floor and sofa when I so desperately needed to taste him.

I rolled his cockhead in my palm like I was polishing a doorknob and the first shot of jizz flooded my hand. I held my palm over his cock head rubbing his sensitive spot with my thumb as he emptied his balls in my hand. It escaped and ran down my wrist, so quickly brought my hand up an spread his jizz over his ass and balls as best I could. Then I licked my fingers clean, grabbed his cock and milked him while I lapped his cum off his ass.

John's orgasm had passed, and Matt performed clean up duties on him as well. "Good job Mattie, now lick my balls buddy, you gotta get me hard again. Hope you're ready for a good ride Stevie. The second cum can take a while.

My cock was screaming for relief and if I understood John correctly, he was gonna take my ass right here in front of Matt. I almost laughed at myself for being embarrassed by the thought of John taking me in front of Matt. It doesn't get much more embarrassing than licking cum off another man's asshole.

"Change it up ladies," commanded John. "Stevie suck me hard buddy. Its time."

I caught myself trembling at the thought as Matt moved out from between John's legs to let me in.

"Your turn Mattie, wet Stevie's pussy for me."

"Yes, John." Matt complied and reached for the waist band of my panties. "Just pull them aside Matt, I want her panties on when I fuck her. I wanna watch that skirt flap when I fuck the shit outa her."

I slowly licked John's oversized balls teasing his taint and feeling how stiff it was as well. His cock lay across his belly at least three times the volume of mine, I wondered how he kept from passing out when all the blood left his body to fill that thing."

While I licked up and down John's shaft, I felt Matt pull the crotch of my panties aside and begin rubbing my ass. Returning the favor, his hand cupped my balls and rubbed them gently. If thought I might blow in my panties when his soft touch sent a powerful tingle, causing me to moan.

Next his fingers slid up my crack and his middle finger slid slowly into my ass. I began to rock slowly enjoying the pleasantness of one finger.

"He's already pretty lubed," said John.

I was licking the length of his ten-inch beauty feeling him begin to fully stiffen again. I could taste a mix of Matt's saliva and Johns cum as I did. I never thought I would swap spit with Matt and certainly not the way it was happening.

"You're not an ass muncher, Mattie? Really?" John asked as I began to take his cock head in my mouth. My lips slid over the thick rim of his head onto his smooth thick shaft. I couldn't imagine my ass spreading that much, but God I loved it in my mouth. He completely filled me with his thick hot man cock, and I loved that feeling so much.

As I worked him in an out, Matt's finger retracted, and his hand spread my cheeks apart. My cock throbbed in anticipation of what was coming next. I groaned onto John's dick as Matt's tongue tip pushed straight in. His hand squeezed my cheeks and pulled them wide apart, stretching my asshole as wide as it could go.

His lips puckered around my sphincter while he wiggled his hot tongue into me. The strength in his tongue was remarkable as he snaked it into my ass. I wanted to pull off john's cock and let him know how much I liked it. The tickling tingle in my ass carried straight to my balls stiffening my cock more with each waggle.

"I think you found her G spot Mattie." John put a hand on my head as he spoke. I sucked him harder gasping through my nose as Matts tongue pushed in and out, his lips never let go.

My saliva streamed down Johns cock as I gagged on the beast, still unable to get the last two inches in my mouth. "Damn Cock Whore, you never give up do you?" I shook my head. "Do you want this in that virgin ass?" I nodded, panting frantically.

Matt pushed as far in as he could go as his saliva began to roll down to my balls. The front of the silk panties was soaked through from what seemed like a gallon of pre-cum.

"Is he ready Mattie?"

Matt removed his tong from my asshole and his face from my crack. "Oh yes, he's ready."

"Ok up Cock Whore," He tugged my head up by the hair. Matt and I stood up as did John. His massive dick pointed at 2 O'clock like the bowsprit of a ship. "Come here Stevie." He commanded.

With my eyes glued to his dick, I would have done anything anyone told me to do.

He moved about 4 feet beyond the arm of the couch and faced it. Put your knees on the arm of the sofa and your hands on the cushion, on all fours, like the cock whore bitch you are. Time to be properly mounted Bitch."

I did as commanded trying to imagine how awkward this must look. It was a classic plush sofa with oversized rolled arms. When I dropped my hands down to the cushion my ass felt like it pointed to the ceiling even with my arms fully extend. My hands sunk into the cushion lowering my front end even more.

Matt hovered over me in front of the sofa with his stiffening dick dangling near me. He had a slightly elongated cock head with a less pronounced hood. He was about eight inches long, arching out and down in his semi hard state. I stared at it thinking how much, I would like to have them trade ends. John was a full 10 inches with a shaft the diameter of a long-necked beer bottle, while Matt was bout the diameter of a kielbasa.

John's hands gripped my ass and pulled my cheeks wide. "Look at that pink little rosebud. So precious." He stepped closer and began to push my ass lower. "Hum, too high." He reached down and pushed my knees wider. "Still too high," He pondered.

I slid my knees off the arm and extended my legs wide and balanced on my toes. He slapped my ass, "Did I tell you to dangle your fucking legs Stevie?"

"No, John," I threw my knees quickly up on the arm and missed. My knees overshot the arm and dangled toward the seat cushion while my feet hung on the arm. When I tried to push my knees back up, he stopped me.

"Hold on Stevie. He grabbed my feet by the heals and pushed them apart. Then he grabbed my hips and pulled my hips back up over the arm. I had to walk my hands back a little on the seat cushion, but he got my center of gravity high enough for me to balance on the sofa arm.

This time my knees were to the side of my torso pressed to my ribs. I looked like a perverted bull frog ready to leap in my pink nighty. Then he pulled my legs a little wider, to lower my ass some more. That brought my boner in contact with a sofa pillow that leaned against the arm.

Apparently pleased, he yanked my panties aside and lay his meat log in the crack of my ass sliding it up and down across my stretched asshole. "Other end's for you Mattie."

John's boner felt remarkably warm after my wet asshole had been exposed to the air. Next, he lined his plump cockhead up with my sphincter.

Matt sat with his legs under his ass and slid his knees under my torso, giving me access to his cock. He gripped it and brought his missile shaped head to my waiting mouth. The taste of his cum remained as I eagerly took him in swirling my tongue as he entered me.

John began to push the giant head against my asshole wiggling it as he increased pressure. It felt impossibly huge, but somehow having Matt's cock in my mouth helped with the pain. As the pain mounted, I had to force myself not to react and clamp down on Matt. The distraction took my focus from the pain long enough for the bit of relief that came when his plump head cleared my sphincter.

He slowly pushed about an inch past the head and pulled back. Each time he went an inch deeper and back to the head. As his hot thick cock filled more and more of me, I pushed Matt's cock deeper in my mouth and throat. I was just about able to take all eight inches.