New Neighbor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to explore you now," I whispered.

I reached over to my drink for a piece of ice and traced around her nipple, leaving a trail of cold water. Touching it to her nipple made it instantly hard and puckered. I heard a sharp intake of air. My warm mouth followed, covering, and sucking on her very hard nipple. She moaned louder.  I touched the ice just under her chin and slowly traced down, to the base of her throat, between her breast, over her taut tummy and stopped just above her clit. I followed the trail of the water left with my tongue, warming her again. While I was down there, I gave her clit a little flick. I kissed back up her body to her mouth, where I kissed her gently and deeply. Her tongue reached out to me, and we played with each other's mouths and tongues - nipping and sucking. Her arms reached up and she grabbed my head.

She whispered in my ear, "I need you in me."

I reached down, spread her legs, and positioned myself above her. I put my cock at her entrance and pushed gently. She was so wet that I slipped right into her, all the way to the hilt. Her tight passage felt wonderful, warm and slick.

"Oh, god. I feel so full. Fuck me hard."

"Not right away, but we'll get there."

I pulled back until just the head was in her and then pushed back in her. I gradually increased the speed and force of my thrusting. She wrapped her legs around me, urging me to go faster. Pushing me off of her, she turned me onto my back. She straddled my waist, kneeling over me, and reached down for my cock. She placed it at her entrance and let gravity pull her down. I looked up at her. Her head was facing up, her eyes closed. Her glorious breasts bounced gently on her chest as my cock appeared and disappeared into her. She leaned back, using my thighs for balance, and rocked her hips, giving me the most intense pleasure. I was getting very close.

She lifted off of me and got on her hands and knees, legs spread, looking back at me. I quickly got behind her and plunged into her. I couldn't restrain myself any longer, and I pounded into her as fast and hard as I could. A guttural sound escaped her lips with every thrust. She dropped down, so that her head was on a pillow, and the sound became louder and continuous. I grunted as I felt my balls tighten. With one last thrust, I came deep inside her and held myself inside, grinding against her. Moments later, she screamed, and her muscles contracted around my cock. She fell onto the mattress and I fell on top of her with my cock still inside. As I softened, I rolled off of her.

While we were relaxing, I asked her, "Why me?"

Laura thought for a moment and said, "I like you and I know you like me. I liked you as soon as I saw you at the front door. Maybe it's pheromones. You're a gentleman, smart, considerate, respectful and articulate. You're handsome, and your body makes my knees weak. I feel safe with you. To top it off, you know which end of a hammer to pick up. My father would have liked you. You didn't take advantage of me, but took care of me instead. I'm sure that was a hard thing to do. I saw the bulge in your pants."

"Why now?"

"I've been grieving and without sex or male companionship for way too long. I've been lonely. My girlfriends have been saying that for a while, but it's hard to start dating again. That reminds me, I need to make some calls later, the girls are going to love you. When I moved into this new house, I knew I had to get my life started again. Then you came over to meet me, so cute and befuddled you couldn't speak coherently. It must be serendipity."

Laura continued, "I have to admit, I was a bit of a party girl in college. My virginity was lost within a few weeks. I was lucky and found an experienced and talented man for my first time. Sex felt so good, I was hooked and became a bit of a wild child. My girlfriends and I loved going to parties and doing things we knew we shouldn't. I loved meeting new men, and going home with them. Some guys were just duds, but some taught me things that greatly increased my pleasure. I was a bit reckless sometimes, but I wanted to do all the things that I knew I couldn't when I was out in the real world. I'm older and wiser now, but sometimes I miss my wild side. You seem to bring that out in me.

"Life with Bernard was great. We loved each other, traveled all over the world together, and we really enjoyed each other's company. But our sex life wasn't great. Bernard's greatest passion was for his work. It was a big adjustment for me to go from lots of partying in college to the sedate life I had with Bernard.

"So how about you. Why me?" she asked.

"Well, when I first saw you, you were completely naked. That was certainly arousing and made me curious. I was struck by your obvious beauty. You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, with or without clothes. But I was also struck by your composure and confidence. You seemed so comfortable with yourself that it didn't make any difference to you if you were naked or clothed. I couldn't get you out of my mind. I didn't know whether you were married or had children - I just needed to meet you.

"When I came over, you didn't think less of me for being tongue tied. I must have seemed insane when I couldn't find my words, but you still opened your house to me. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I was unreasonably nervous about coming over here. I don't get nervous. I've met with foreign dignitaries and billionaires and have not been the slightest bit nervous. Before coming here, I changed clothes three times, feeling that nothing was good enough for you. I've never been attracted to any woman, as much as I am to you. After our talk last night, I didn't get much sleep. You were all I thought about. Even if you hadn't called, I would have come over today using some flimsy excuse."

I noticed that the sun was going down and how nice the light was in the room. Suddenly, I remembered Bo and sat up.

"I totally forgot about Bo. He needs to go out, and it's past his dinner time."

"OK. Let's go and take care of him. I want to meet him, and I'd like to see your house." Laura said. "We should eat too. Do you have a grill?"

"Sure, but there's not much in the fridge I'm afraid."

"I've got steaks and salad stuff here. I'll grab it and we can go."

She came back out, with a big brown bag of food. She was also still naked.

"Let's go," she said.

"I'll need to get my clothes," I said.

"Why? It's just next door. We can go over like this. Nobody will see us."

Somewhat reluctantly, I agreed, and we went out the back gate. Walking around in the backyard was strange, but this took things to a whole new level.

We walked around to my back door where I had a key hidden, and went inside. Bo came running up to me, weaving in and out of my legs like I'd been gone for a month. Then he saw Laura, paused just a second, and then ran around her legs as if to say, oh boy, a new friend. Laura just started laughing and tried to pet him, but he was moving too fast.

"I think he likes you," I said as Laura continued laughing. "Watch your bare feet. It really hurts if he steps on them."

Having greeted us, Bo ran out into the backyard. Laura put down the groceries. I grabbed a tennis ball from the bucket I keep by the back door, and we followed Bo outside. I threw the ball and Bo was after it like a shot. Throw, return, repeat. I was trying to get the grill started with Bo bugging me to throw the ball, so when he brought it back, I handed it to Laura coated in slobber.

"Slobbery balls are one of the many pleasures of having a lab," I said.

"I've had other sticky things in my hand today," she said, raising her eyebrows at me and throwing the ball for the impatient Bo. "And hopefully there's more to come. Speaking of sticky, let's go take a shower before dinner."

I put down a bowl of food for Bo and then led Laura upstairs to the master bathroom. I opened the shower door, adjusted the water temperature, and we stepped in.

I reached over and got a handful of shower gel and gave some to Laura. She turned away from me and I started spreading the soap on her back, paying a great deal of attention to her bottom and between her cheeks. She had to put her hands against the wall and spread her legs to keep her balance, giving me better access to her upper thighs and the area above. I spread the soap up and down each of her legs and washed them thoroughly. I pulled her back against my chest and wrapped my arms around her torso, pinning her arms to the side. My cocked was pushed between her cheeks, slipping up and down in all that soap. She tightened her cheek muscles to squeeze my cock.

I grabbed a rough washcloth, covered it in soap, and starting at her chin, scrubbed her front, carefully avoiding her nipples and bare pussy. Going back to the spots I had skipped; I ran the rough fabric over her already erect nipples. She let out a little gasp as I scrubbed each of them. Sliding down her body, I scrubbed her outer lips, squeezing them together over her clit and she began to moan. I covered just my finger with the cloth, pushed it between her lips, and ran it gently over her sensitive clit. She pushed her hips up against the cloth, creating a pulsing pressure on her clit, as well as squeezing and sliding her cheeks up and down my cock. I increased the pressure as she rocked her hips faster and faster.    She froze with her clit pressed hard against my cloth-covered finger and let out a deep moan. Her knees buckled. I caught her and put her on the shower bench and washed the soap off of her with the hand-held shower.

When Laura had recovered, sitting on the bench, she got a handful of soap and turned me around. She washed my legs and butt thoroughly. I spread my legs to give her better access as she washed my crack and anus with great care. After giving my bottom a kiss, she turned me around again. As my cock was at eye level, she went to work cleaning my cock and balls. She looked up at me and smiled, with a sparkle in her eyes, as one hand slid up and down my shaft. Her other hand cleaned under my balls and all the way to my anus. She used the hand sprayer to wash the soap off of my cock.

She wrapped one hand around my shaft and pushed her lips around the head. Her other hand continued to wash my balls and taint. Using her hand and mouth on me, she pushed me to the edge of climax and then stopped. I moaned in frustration at being denied my climax. She restarted using her hands and mouth on me, and once again I felt my climax coming. She stopped again and I whimpered. After I calmed down again, she restarted. She was teasing me, and I couldn't take it. But as I approached the edge this time, she pushed her finger into my anus. She pulled back her head and pumped faster and faster with her hand until I exploded, with a loud prolonged moan, and came all over her face and breast. She rubbed my cum all over her chest and licked some off her fingers. I washed her breasts again and sprayed us both down with the hand nozzle to get rid of all the soap.

"If you had stopped again, I might have grabbed your head and face-fucked you."

"Maybe next time," she said, and came over and kissed me.

We dried off and went back downstairs to the kitchen, still naked.

Laura grabbed the steaks and headed outside to the grill. She grabbed an apron and put it on. What a sight. This gorgeous woman, dressed in only an apron, grilling steaks in my backyard. I just stood and stared, thinking how lucky I was.

She saw me staring and said, "Well, I didn't want anything to splash on my front."

Nor did I. I was quickly becoming very attached to this woman.

Dinner was delicious, and I was hungrier than I'd realized. Bo lay by the table hoping for a bit of steak, which of course he got from both of us.

After putting the dishes into the sink, I asked, "Would you like a tour of the house?"

"Maybe tomorrow. Right now, we need to go to bed."

"Your place or mine," I asked.

She laughed, "Let's just stay here."

So, we headed up to the bedroom, followed by Bo. I found her a new toothbrush, and we got ready for bed.

When I came out, she had already turned down the bed and turned out the main lights, in favor of one on the side table. I slid in beside her and Bo jumped up and tried to get us to play. It was an exciting day for him.

"Bo, off," I said, but he wasn't listening. In a slightly sterner voice, I said, "Go to your bed!" He gave me a dirty look and then jumped off the bed and went to his.

"Does he usually sleep with you?"

"No. Well, only during storms. He takes up the whole bed and pokes me with his paws. He's just excited that someone new is here. I'm pretty excited about that myself."

Laura turned toward me and gave me a big kiss. She said, "I'm excited to be here, too." She turned off the bedside lamp. Her hands ran down over my abs to my limp cock.

"Is he too tired? Let's see if we can't fix that. It's been a long time and I would love to play some more. I know I'll be sore in the morning, but it's worth it."

"I'm game if he is. He's going to need a lot of exercise to keep up with you."

While talking, she gently played with my cock and balls. When there was a little movement down there, she started kissing and biting my nipples almost to the point of pain. She kissed up my neck and sucked my ear lobe, then pressed her tongue into my ear. She kissed me on the lips, not a sexy kiss, but a loving one. We continued kissing for quite a while. Kissing is good between strangers, but it's so much better between lovers. I'm not sure what she felt, but sometime during the day, it felt to me like we switched from strangers to lovers. I felt more content than I had in years.

Her hand drifted down my body and, praise the lord, the dead had risen. She turned her back to me, so she was the little spoon and I slipped into her. The sex we had wasn't frenzied, but gentle and unhurried.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

Author's postscript: Thanks for reading my story. Please vote below. You don't need to be a member to vote.