New Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't you worry about the photos ending up on the internet?"

"Not really. Like most students, I didn't worry about consequences too much. The student photographers signed an agreement that required my permission for any use of my pictures other than class. But I'm sure some are posted somewhere."

"So, you haven't modeled since college?"

"It wasn't that long ago! But, no. I got a job and then got married. I miss it a little. It was fun and a little sexy."

John went to the kitchen to get dessert and wine.

Laura asked, "Would you like to take pictures of me?" She smiled at him seductively.

"I'd love to. How about tomorrow afternoon?"

"That would be perfect. That will be a good reason to unpack more of my clothes," she said.

"I bet you have some good-looking clothes. We can have you posing in lots of outfits."

"Or none at all," she said.

After dinner, they went to the den to relax.

"John, you have to stop feeding me like this. I'm a model you know. I'll get fat."

"I guess we'll have to figure out an activity to burn those extra calories." He leaned over and kissed her.

"I can guess the activity you have in mind," she said, and scooted next to him. "Let go get in the hot tub. Then you can help me pick outfits for the photo shoot."

"Sounds like a plan."

After John cleared the dishes and put up the leftovers, they headed to the door. John saw Bo looking sad and said, "Can Bo come too?" John said as he looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure, he can come. I guess you two are a package. I don't want to steal away his man."

"We haven't spent a night apart since I got him."

"I hope you're that loyal to me."

John grabbed a bed for Bo, and he leapt up. They all headed over to Laura's and went straight to the bedroom. Bo followed John around, not sure about where his place was. John put his found a good spot for his bed, and he snuggled down in it. John and Laura took off their clothes, grabbed towels and headed out to the hot tub. Bo followed them down the spiral stairs.

As soon as they slipped into water, Bo headed off to explore this new terrain, while John and Laura relaxed in the bubbles.

"I'd like to take night shots of the backyard. It's so beautiful with all the lights."

"That would be great. I'd like you to take pictures of the whole house while it's still new. Why don't you take them right before the party when the house is decorated."

"Good idea." He put his arm around her. "I'm not sure, I could be any happier."

After relaxing in the hot tub, they jumped into the pool to cool off then took a quick shower. It was still early, so they went back upstairs to look at outfits for Laura's photo shoot. They went into her closet and John saw that she'd had already unpacked most of her clothes.

"What kind of outfit should we start with."

"Speaking as a man, I think we should start just as you are, in all your naked glory. But as a photographer, I think we should start with something that you'd wear to a formal event. Maybe something flowy."

Laura thought for a second then picked out a long white dress. Made from a lightweight material, it had a flowy skirt that was slit-up the side to her hip. It had a plunging v-neckline and was open in the back.

"Would you like me to try it on?"

"Yes, that's beautiful."

Laura was teasing him now. She could have just slipped the dress on, but she decided to get completely dressed. Pulling out a pair of stockings, she slowly rolled them up her naked legs. A pair of beautiful white, lacy panties went on next. Glancing over at John, she saw him unsuccessfully trying to hide his erection.

"Do you think I'll need a garter belt?" she asked.

John, trying to act professional but failing, said, "Let's try it and see how it looks."

Laura went over to a bottom drawer and bent over with her legs straight and looked for a garter belt. Finding one, she slipped it over her panties and attached it to her stockings.

"You like?"

"Let's see how it looks with the dress."

She took the dress off the hanger and stepped into it and pulled it up her body. There was a small tie that she needed John's help with. He walked to her, his cock bouncing in front of him, and tied the dress.

Laura put a simple gold chain around her neck, looked at herself in her triple standing mirror, then turned around. Striking a pose that showed her leg and garter, she said, "What do you think?"

"You look...I'm not sure if there is a word to describe how good you look."

"Do you think the garter is OK?"

"It's great. Do you know how much your nipples show through that fabric?"

"Yes. It's one of the things I really like about it. I can cover them if you like."

"No, no. They're perfect," he said.

"OK. One outfit down. What should I try next? Maybe an outfit for clubbing?"

First, she had to remove the dress she was in. John stood behind her, untied the back and kissed her on the neck.

"Now now, John. There's plenty of time for that later," she scolded playfully.

She stripped completely, put on a pair of black panties and pulled another dress off a hanger. This one was a little-black-dress made from a stretchy material, with a V-neck and spaghetti straps. It hugged every curve of her body. She pulled it over her head and shimmied into it. It was stretched so tightly that it hid nothing. The bottom of the dress was just inches below her pussy. She looked at it in the mirror and pulled and tugged on it.

"I haven't worn this since college. I can't remember what I wore under it. These panties won't do, they show a panty line. I guess I can wear a thong."

She reached down into another drawer, again bending only at the waist. This time the dress rode up, and her panties were on full display. She pulled out a black thong, pulled the dress up, replaced the panties with the thong and rearranged the dress.

"Better?"

"If I say no, will you bend over like that again?"

She bent over and looked back at him.

"I like that better than the panties," he said.

"OK. How about a negligée now?"

"Great, but I think I'll wait out in the bedroom for you to change before I completely lose control of myself."

John went into the bedroom and sat on the bed. Minutes later, Laura followed him, dressed only in an impossibly flimsy white cover-up. She pushed John on to his back and straddled his cock, covering it with her wetness. She bent over and kissed him and then whispered in his ear, "Did watching me change, turn you on?"

John grabbed her and flipped her over. He touched his cock against her entrance and hissed "yes" and he entered her with one powerful thrust. She groaned as his body pressed against her clit. Thrusting into her, he felt like he couldn't get enough of her. He plunged into her harder and harder, he knew he wouldn't last long, but he didn't care. His hunger and thirst were in control of him. His lust was overwhelming. He needed her, and he intended to take her and make her his.

Laura loved the feeling of him being so forceful as he used her. She could feel the unbridled lust in him as he pounded into her. His need was unmistakable. She pushed her hips hard against his with every thrust. It wasn't about her need right now; it was about him. She had teased him into this fevered state. Her moans were becoming screams now. She was approaching a climax too. Surrendering herself to his lust, was fueling her own desire. This was not making love. This was fucking. He was fucking her, and she wanted to be fucked. He was grunted each time his cock filled her. Her screams became continuous as his grunting grew in intensity. She could feel his cock twitch as he emptied into her.

But he didn't slow down. He kept thrusting as if he couldn't get enough. Her back arched and her toes curled, as a wave of pleasure crashed over her. The pleasure of her orgasm, mixed with the pleasure of being taken by him and the pure joy of a good hard fucking. Emotions that had been long buried inside were released. She couldn't think straight, or she was thinking clearly, or she wasn't thinking at all. Her emotions were in control.

She threw her arms around him and squeezed him tight to her chest as she rode out her pleasure. He was no longer thrusting into to her, but pleasure continued rippling through her. He tried to roll off of her, but she wouldn't let him. She just held him against her until she could think straight. She slowly released him and started crying.

"What's wrong?" he asked, confused.

"Nothing John. Everything is perfect." She snuggled against his strong arm.

They got under the sheets and slept until morning.

John woke up with Bo staring at him. Laura was still asleep, and he didn't want to wake her. He slipped on his clothes and went back to his house to get Bo breakfast.

Around nine o'clock, Laura called to see where he'd gone.

"Are we still on for the photo shoot this afternoon?" Laura asked.

"Sure, how's noon?"

"Great. I'll see you then. I'm going to bring some more outfits. It will be faster if I pick them by myself."

"But not as much fun."

"I think we'll have plenty of fun this afternoon," she said.

John took Bo out for a run. He thought about what he needed to do before the shoot. It had been a while since he'd worked in the studio, and he didn't want to forget anything. He wanted to look like a professional, and it was going to be hard to think once Laura was in front of the camera. He needed to get the lights out, format his memory cards, charge batteries for his cameras and setup up the background for his first shots. An image was forming in his mind, of how he wanted for her to pose and the lighting.

Just before noon, Laura called and asked John to help her with her clothes. He went over to her house and saw her dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. She had rolled her hair to add some curl and body. John imagined how it would look, flowing over her shoulders. She had done a fantastic job with her makeup. He saw a garment bag and a suitcase full of outfits, along with a makeup case.

"Wow. It's going to be quite an afternoon with all these outfits."

"I couldn't decide without your help, so I brought more than I'll need." She smiled.

John lugged everything over and hung the garment bag on a clothes rack in the studio. He put the makeup case on the table and the suitcase in the dressing room.

"What outfit do you want to start with," John asked.

"Let's start with the white outfit I tried on last night."

"Perfect. While you change, I'll replace the background."

"Don't you want to watch me change?"

"Not if we want to get any pictures taken."

Laura pulled the dress off the rack and went into the changing room. John got the area ready by putting a roll of chestnut seamless paper on the wall. Off to the side was an ornate straight-backed chair with arms and a small couch for the next shots. First, he wanted to get some full-length shots along with some head and shoulder shots. His camera was set up so that as the pictures were taken, they were displayed on a forty-inch TV.

When Laura came out dressed in the white outfit from last night, John's jaw dropped. She looked magnificent, even better than she did last night. In addition to her hair being styled, her fingers and toenails painted, and her makeup applied, she was wearing a stunning diamond and gold necklace with matching earrings that dangled from her ears.

"Let's start with some full-length shots. Can I get you to stand right here?"

"I'm going to take a couple of test shots," he said.

He took a couple of shots, inspected them on the computer and made a couple of changes to the lights and started shooting. He took her through some standard poses giving her instructions of how he wanted her to move. He shot her standing and sitting. The beauty of digital cameras is that you can shoot as much as you want and see the results instantly. The pictures were nice, but there was something lacking. Laura looked stiff, and John was having a tough time figuring out how to fix it.

"Laura, you seem stiff, and it's coming through in the pictures," John said.

"I really want to be a good model for you, but I'm feeling stiff. I can't seem to get into modeling mode."

"I'm going to get some wine," John said.

He came back in a couple of minutes with wine and poured them each a glass.

"I shouldn't have said that you looked stiff. That's not the problem. I have images in my mind that I can't capture. I want to show off my skills to you but I'm not doing a very good job.

"If you were just any model, I might do better. I wouldn't care what you thought of my work. You probably wouldn't even see it. But you're not just anyone. I care very much about what you'll think of the pictures I take of you. I want to impress you. I don't want to just take your picture; I want to take pictures of you that are special. Ones that show what I see when I look at you. This is so set up and unnatural."

Laura said, "I know what you're saying. I'm trying to impress you too. I want to be sexy for you and a perfect model. I feel like a teenage girl that wants to get the good-looking jock to notice me. I always care what people think of me but not in this love-struck childish way. Hell, one of the reasons I haven't wanted to run with you is that I'm afraid I'll trip on my shoelaces in front of you. I'm not good at running." John laughed and spat out a little wine which made Laura laugh.

"Let's get out of this studio and go into town."

"Why?"

"To have some fun. Do you have a camera?"

"No. I've never had one."

"Great," John said, and walked over to a cabinet and pulled out two identical small cameras and handed one to Laura.

"This the first of many presents from me to you."

"I don't know anything about cameras."

"You don't need to. It's all set up. You just look through here and push the button."

"Why do I need a camera?"

"To take pictures of me. You do want pictures of me, don't you?"

"Of course."

"Do you have any comfortable shoes for walking. Like running or hiking shoes?"

"Not really."

"Great, that will be our first stop. I'm buying you comfortable shoes."

"But John..."

"You can't have fun without comfortable shoes. Get out of that dress and put on what you came over in. And take off your makeup."

"John..."

"You're not very good at taking directions, are you? Hurry."

She put her hands on her hips and glared at him. He pulled up his camera and took a picture.

"That's the best picture I've got of you so far." John said and laughed. Laura laughed too and went off to change her clothes in the changing room.

A second after going in, she popped back out and said, "John?" As he turned around, she took his picture, and stuck her tongue out at him and popped back in to change.

Laura came out and said, "Let's go."

They walked out to the garage for the short trip into town. Laura had only lived here a few days and hadn't seen the area surrounding the neighborhood. Laura was surprised when she saw John's car. It was a little bright red, two-seat, convertible sports car with the top down. Somehow it didn't fit the image she had in her head of John. He opened her door, and she got in. John got in on the other side, opened the garage, and they headed out.

Laura instantly loved the car. It was low to the ground and the wind was blowing all around her head. It felt open and free; sexy and fun. She took out her camera and started taking pictures of John driving with his hair blowing around. When they got to a road with a higher speed limit, her hair really began flying in the wind. John saw her trying to control it and reached over to the glove box and pulled out a scarf. She pulled a hairband out of her pocket, tied her hair back and put on the scarf. Decked out like that, she felt like she was in an old Italian movie.

They came to a stop light and John took a picture of her. He pulled out a pair of sunglasses for her to wear and took another picture. She knew that she must have looked awful, but it was somehow OK. It was a blast posing in all sorts of goofy ways like she was a movie star in the sixties. Letting herself go, she was playing to the camera for John. It wasn't long until they pulled into a parking spot. John got out and ran around the car and opened the door. She took his picture as he bowed and extended his arm as a gesture for her to get out.

They were in front of a running shoe store. John insisted that she stand in front of the store sign for pictures. They went inside, and John was greeted by a cute, little, blonde store clerk. She was maybe 20 years old. Laura took a picture of him talking to her. Laura could see that she had a crush on John. Why wouldn't she? He was tall, good-looking, in great shape and drove a cute red sports car. John had no idea how sexy he was.

"What can I get for you, John?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing for me. I need shoes for my friend here." He paused. "Don't you recognize her? That's just as well. What name are you using this time, dear?" He looked at Laura.

"Cynthia Wells," she replied.

"Cynthia, this is Joanne. Anyway, Cynthia needs some good shoes to walk and run in. She left hers in New York."

"Please have a seat. What size do you wear?"

"6a," she replied.

Joanne brought several boxes and sat on a shoe fitting stool in front of her. Laura, or Cynthia, put her foot on the incline and Joanne put on the first pair. John shot pictures from all angles. When she got up to walk around in them, she swayed her hips and struck fashionable poses for John. Joanne was confused but went with it.

"These are nice and comfortable, but they're so...blue. Do you have anything in pink? I wear a lot of pink."

"Let me see what I can find."

She brought out a new pair in pink. She put them on Laura, and she again sashayed about the store with John taking pictures.

"Your fans are going to love these when we get them online," John said. "Cynthia, put your arm around Joanne and let me take a picture."

Laura put her arm around her, and John took the picture. She gave Joanne a kiss on the cheek and John took another.

"Do you like those shoes?" John asked.

"Yes. They're very comfortable. I think I'll just wear them out."

"Great." John said and pulled out his credit card.

"Oh, I'll pay for those, John."

"You can't. You don't have a card with 'Cynthia Wells' on it." John smiled.

Joanne put her other shoes in a box. They thanked her profusely and headed towards the door.

Joanne said, "Weren't you in that movie..."

John put his finger up to his lips and said, "Let's keep that secret."

John said to Laura as they walked out the door, "I'm going to take you to my favorite little diner, 'Murray's Grill.' You're going to love it." He said it loud enough for Joanne to hear.

When they got to the car, they started laughing and couldn't stop.

"Cynthia Wells?" he said.

"She's one of my friends from school. You'll meet her at the party. I hope she doesn't want to buy any shoes."

"We're going to Murray's next. What do you want to bet that they know you're a celebrity by the time we get there?" John said.

"John, you're so bad and fun." She leaned over and kissed him. "By the way, Joanne has a crush on you."

As soon as they walked in the diner, Murray himself greeted them and said, "Hi John. This must be Miss Wells."

"I must be, but please call me Cynthia." Laura said.

He showed them to a booth and said, "What can I get for you two?"

John said to Laura, "How about some greasy burgers and fries. And iced tea to drink." Laura nodded.

Murray left with their order, and Laura said, "What do I owe you for being right?"

"I'll think of something." John raised his camera and took her picture.

A waiter came by with their iced tea. John felt a foot rubbing the inside of his thigh. He was getting hard. A few seconds later, he saw a flash go off underneath the table. Laura looked at the back of her camera and raised her eyebrows, and they both started laughing.