New Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish you were in a skirt."

"Next time."

Yet a third waiter brought them their food. John said, "They're trying to figure out who you are."

The burgers were indeed greasy and they both got pictures with burger running down their chins. When they went to the counter to pay, Murray asked them for a picture and of course, they posed for him.

They decided to go to a little ice cream shop for dessert. John got chocolate and Laura got vanilla with cherries mixed in. Laura ordered it in a cup, but John would not hear of it. A cup was neat, but a messy, melty cone was fun.

They strolled along the street, licking their ice cream cones and hands. The town had recently renovated Main Street to boost the local economy and encourage tourism. The work was done well, and it looked like a quaint old town now. As they walked, John pointed out the hot spots. They looked in the windows of little antique shops and clothes stores and he showed Laura the grocery store and the fruit and vegetable stand. As they passed by restaurants, John offered her his choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They stopped by the local bar, drank a beer, and threw some darts. He showed her the gym, but suggested she use his. The staff was much nicer and always available if she needed a helping hand.

What interested Laura was that every person they passed, greeted him by name. Store owners would come out to greet him. A police car drove by, and the cop slowed down and waved to him. From talking to John, she thought he was a bit of a loner. But that obviously wasn't true. He seemed to be friends with everyone.

"How do you know all these people?" she asked.

"I don't know, I come into town once in a while."

After a couple of hours, they made it back to the car.

John said, "Are you OK walking a little more in your new shoes?"

"My shoes are great. Why?"

"We're going out of town. Up to a hiking trail near here."

Once they hit the main highway, the little car picked up some speed.

John said, "Rolling up the windows will be easier on your hair."

"But not as much fun," she replied. That made John happy.

After about 10 minutes, John pulled off onto a much smaller highway. It was very curvy with only sporadic traffic. John pushed his little sports car fast up the winding road. It was exhilarating. She took his picture, and he was smiling ear to ear.

He pulled off the highway onto a dirt road and continued up the hillside. He made one more turn off that road and on to a grass-covered trail that showed little use. He continued for a couple of hundred yards, then stopped. It looked to Laura like they were in the middle of nowhere. Laura saw no sign of civilization, nor could she hear anything but the wind and birds. John opened the trunk and grabbed a backpack.

"It's beautiful here. Where are we?" she asked.

"I don't really know. I mean, we're not lost, but I don't know why this place is here or why no people come here. Come on. I'll show you."

He jumped out of the car without bothering to use the door and ran over to open hers. He was as excited as a little boy on Christmas, and his excitement was contagious.

"Come on." He said as he pulled her along. They walked for a while, and he pointed out an old, worn, concrete picnic table. The area was overgrown with weeds.

"See. This must have been a park or something a long time ago. I don't know why it's no longer in use. I've never seen anyone here, and it's the most beautiful place for a hundred miles. Come on, there's more."

They went into the woods on a little overgrown trail that she could barely see. The woods were dense and hard to navigate, but John knew where he was going. Laura heard running water in the distance and John headed towards it.

"Slow down, John."

"Sorry, I'm just so happy to show this to you."

They rounded a little bend and entered a clearing. Laura saw it. There was a small pool about ten yards across, fed by a little stream. The water was crystal clear and the stream that fed it made a delightful sound as the water fell into it.

Laura went to the edge and touched the water with her hand. John took her picture.

"The water's warm. Do you know how deep it is?"

"In some places it's about six feet deep, but most of it is shallower."

"If we had some towels, we could go swimming."

John pulled two towels and a blanket out of the backpack.

"You thought of everything."

Laura started pulling off her clothes as John took pictures of her.

"Hey, no fair. I can't take pictures once I'm in. It will ruin the camera."

John pulled another camera out of the backpack and held it up. "I have an waterproof camera."

Laura slipped into the water and said, "Bring that camera here and strip for me. I want to get a picture of your cute little ass."

He took the camera and then slowly took off his clothes. Laura took pictures of him as he played it up for the camera, and then slipped in next to her. John got the camera from her and ducked under the water to shoot her naked body.

"You can shoot underwater?"

She grabbed the camera away and ducked underwater to shoot a closeup of him. When she broke through the surface of the water, the curl was gone from her hair. The water flowed from her hair onto her shoulders and breasts. They started wrestling for the camera and dropped it and started kissing instead.

"Remind me to get that camera later," John said, as Laura started rubbing his cock.

Right next to the bank there was a small ledge where they could relax and snuggle. Even though the water was warm, after a while, they got chilled and got out. They got on the blanket to warm up in the sun. Laura lay down on her back and John sat cross-legged, looking at her.

As she warmed up in the sun, Laura's hand moved up to her breast. She pinched and pulled her nipple. John reached for her other breast, but she grabbed his hand. She looked at John and said, "John, have you ever seen a woman get herself off?" She continued to play with her nipple.

"No."

"Would you like to?"

"I think you know the answer to that."

Laura slid her other hand between her legs. "I've never done this in front of anyone."

"Have you shown anyone what you do, alone?" Her finger ran up and down her slit.

John shook his head "no" and started rubbing the head of his shaft as Laura watched. She moved around so that he could get an unobstructed view of what she was doing, and she could see him well. She spread her legs wide. John saw her index finger disappear into her opening. She pulled it back out and rubbed her wetness in circles around her clit.

"I usually have to use my imagination when I do this. I imagine a strong, handsome man that wants to fuck me. Lately, I've imagined you. It's nice to keep my eyes open and see a strong, handsome, well-hung man right in front of me stroking his cock. I've never seen a man jerk himself off."

She reached up and pulled on her hard nipple. She was breathing hard, and her hips were rolling rhythmically as she played with her clit. Looking at John's face, she knew she was playing with his mind too.

"Does this look hot John? Do you like seeing me play with my body?"

John was staring at her as he slowly stoked his cock. He was mesmerized by what she was doing. His hand was moving very slowly. He didn't want to come too quickly.

Laura slipped two fingers into her opening and spread her lubrication up and down her slit. Her two fingers disappeared into her and her thumb rubbed her clit. She was breathing more quickly now. She took her eyes off John's cock for a moment and looked at his eyes. He was in a trance, staring at her. His only movement was his hand slowly moving up and down.

"Do you like watching me finger-fuck myself? I like seeing your hand on your cock. Does it feel like you're fucking me? It doesn't look like you're going to last much longer. I'm almost there, too. Do you want to see me come while I watch you stroke yourself?"

John nodded and began to speed up. "I want to see you come," he said, his voice shaking.

Laura started moaning as she shoved her fingers in and out and rubbed her clit faster. "Oh, John, this feels so good. I'm thinking about your tongue on my clit, moving faster and faster." John could see her toes curl and her hips lift off the ground. "Now John. I'm coming," she screamed. John looked at her face in ecstasy and came too. His first spurt of cum landed on Laura, but most was on the ground and his legs. John fell on his back. Laura crawled over and sucked his cock to get the last drop.

"That was wonderful. It was so exciting to have you watch me and I never knew how exciting it would be to watch you. But it was not nearly as good as having you inside me."

It was getting close to sunset. They slipped back into the pond to clean themselves off. John retrieved the camera. They dressed for the short walk back. The hike back was harder since it was now darker under the trees. As they passed the old picnic table in the fading light, John had Laura pose on it, in her t-shirt, jeans and pink running shoes.

By the time they got back on the road, they needed the headlights. It took less than an hour to get home. In the garage, Laura leaned over and kissed him.

"Thank you. Today was the best day I've had in a very long time," she said. "I'll never forget it."

"I loved it too," John said. "We didn't go anywhere I haven't gone before, but it all seemed new to me because I was with you."

Arm in arm, they walked into the house, Bo jumped on them. "I'm sorry I'm late Bo. Let me get you some food. Bo bounced beside John while he gathered his food dish and filled it. He opened the back door and left it open so Bo could go out after dinner.

"Are you hungry, Laura?" John asked. "There should be plenty of food in the fridge."

"Not right now."

"In that case, how long would it take to make your hair look good enough for a picture in the studio? It doesn't need to be done up like earlier, although that looked really nice. I want you to look like you do every day, happy, and natural - pretty without much makeup."

"I think I know what you want. I'll be back in thirty minutes," she said and slipped out the door.

John spent a few minutes playing with Bo in the backyard lights. "I'm sorry big guy, but you're going to have to share me with Laura, I hope for a long time. You're going to love her. I know, I do."

He went in the studio and loaded the pictures they'd taken today onto a laptop. As much as possible, he didn't look at them. He wanted to wait until he could look at them with Laura. She gave them meaning.

He set the studio up the way he wanted with the sofa and the chestnut color paper. He jumped when he heard a voice. Laura was back.

"Sorry to scare you."

"No, you didn't. I was just lost in thought."

"So, what outfit should I wear." She was still in her t-shirt, jeans, and pink shoes.

John paused then said, "The one you have on. I want to remember your pink shoes."

"This? OK," she said skeptically.

"Go relax on the sofa," he said. Once she was there, he continued, "Lean back in the corner on the right side with your legs stretched out. Put one arm along the back and the other on the arm of the couch. Great. Now, scoot your butt farther back on the couch and rotate your hips towards me. Cross your legs at your ankles." He stared for a second and said, "God you're pretty."

He picked up his camera and took a quick shot so he could check her position and said, "Think of one thing today that really surprised you and look straight at the lens."

"There's so many..."

"Think, don't talk."

When she thought back on the day, she felt a deep sense of relaxation and peace. The tension drained out of her, and the most beautiful smile appeared on her face.

John took several shots and continued to talk. "Let me guess what you are thinking about. Was it when I asked what name you were using?" Laura's eyes lit up and she started laughing a little. "Soften your hands a little and bend your back leg a bit more. Or was it when you decided that only pink shoes would do for you?" She was having a difficult time not laughing. John just kept taking pictures. "Chin up a little. Or how about when Murray called you Miss Wells, and you asked him to call you Cynthia?" He got a few shots before she dissolved into laughter.

"Sorry, John. Thinking back, everything was surprising and funny."

"OK. You can change now."

"What should I wear?"

"Nothing," he said.

She raised her eyebrows, gave John a little smile and walked off to the changing area. She returned, naked, and was surprised to find that John had put a large pink feather boa on the couch.

"Get back in the same position and drape the boa around your neck, over your breasts and between your legs."

When the boa touched her hard nipples, she jumped and said, "That tickles." She continued wrapping the boa between her legs.

"OK, play with the boa. Move it around, hiding and exposing parts of your body. Hide parts from me then show them to me. Tease me."

This was turning Laura on. He was the one in charge, telling her to entertain him. She gave him her best sexy looks. The boa tickled every part of her as she teased him.

John just let her vamp as he took picture after picture. Her inner model was coming out and she was damn sexy.

To get the expression he wanted back on her face, he asked, "Since I didn't guess what the thing that surprised you most was, tell me."

She pulled the two ends of the boa apart exposing her breasts and said, "Your car, I would never have guessed that you would have that car." He laughed.

"OK. Let's lose the boa but stay in the same position." He went over to her to help her with the boa but she wouldn't let it go between her legs. She kept her thighs squeezed together as he pulled in through her legs and over her pussy. With it out of her grasps, he picked bits of feathers off from her body.

"Thank you, sir."

"My pleasure."

He went back to the camera and told her roll her back leg over her front and to rotate her hip towards the back of the couch. She asked him to show her. When he went back and positioned her hips, he felt a hand on the inside of his thigh.

"No, this is work time. Just a few more shots." She stuck her bottom lip out and pouted.

He went back to the camera and said, "Think about the first thing today that felt naughty," and he started taking pictures.

"Relax your legs just a little while I try to figure out what you're thinking about. Was it the ride in the car with the wind blowing her hair around? Move your chest a little more towards the camera and pinch your nipples to get them nice and hard." She moaned when she pinched her nipples. "It must have been something good from the expression on your face. Was it taking my picture under the table at Murray's?" Continuing to shoot, "Was it the cold, sticky ice cream dripping all over your fingers? Tilt your head to the right. Maybe it was the moment you saw the little pond in the woods? Or when I took the underwater picture of you in the pond."

He walked over to her and sat on the edge of the couch. He bent down and kissed her. I think we're done for tonight. These pictures came out well. "What was the first thing today that made you feel naughty."

"You, opening the car door for me at the shoe store. I hope you have some energy left because this really turned me on."

"That's why I work out. I loaded all the pictures we took today on a laptop. Do you want to take them upstairs to the bedroom?" John asked.

"OK, but I don't think we'll get through all of them tonight."

Laura said, "John, do you treat all your models this way?"

"Just Mrs. Humbert across the street. She looks good for sixty-five."

She slapped his leg and said, "Let's go upstairs, so you can show me what you do with Mrs. Humbert."

Author's postscript: Thanks for reading my story. I plan to continue adding more stories to the "New Neighbors" series. Please vote below. You don't have to be a member to vote.