New Neighbor Pt. 05

Story Info
John and Laura go to Sexy Cabin in the Mountains
12.5k words
4.79
4.7k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in the story is at least 18 years old, and the story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental.

This story follows the relationship between John and Laura, first introduced in "New Neighbors Pt. 01" in which they meet. Constructive comments are welcome.

Enjoy.

New Neighbor Pt. 05 - Road Trip to Cabin in the Mountains

August and September were busy for John and Laura. John made good on all the promises he'd made to the girls and the ones Laura had made for him. He took nude pictures of the girls who had to leave his "Meet the Boyfriend" party early, including Ashley. He also took Laura's, whom he had stupidly forgotten in the first set of pictures. He took a group picture of the girls both nude and in clothes. He intended to take that picture every year.

Since Ashley was trying to move from being a model for teen clothes to young adult fashion, he shot pictures for her portfolio that included nudes, clothes for the office and clubbing, everyday lingerie, sexy lingerie, and sleepwear. Laura made sure to be there as Ashley's chaperone to protect John from her. For casual pictures, they posed her in outfits around town, sportswear, and several bikinis at Laura's pool.

Vicky and Ken were ready for his "Meet the Boyfriend" party and Laura agreed to host it. John bought a new professional underwater camera. It came in handy at Ken's party. He shot some wonderful pictures of the girls swimming underwater straight at the camera. He hadn't had a chance yet to take it to the secret pond with Laura, but he was hoping to soon.

Ashley had a new boyfriend, Luke, whom she brought to the party. The girls warned her that she was responsible for both herself and her boyfriend. They reminded her to drink in moderation. She disappeared with Luke quite often during the party. He was twenty years old surrounded by nine gorgeous naked women. It was difficult for him not to get excited, no matter how often Ashley helped him out. There was just nowhere for him to look. The girls were nice and didn't tease him much. Everyone spent the night this time, including Ashley and her boyfriend. With two houses, there was plenty of room. The group split up between John's house and Laura's.

Of course, everyone loved Ken and it was fun to see Vicky so pumped up and proud of her great boyfriend. Katie was not as happy. She came without a date again. She asked both John and Ken to set her up, but neither of them had any ideas. John really liked Katie and was unhappy to see her sad.

The most surprising thing that happened at the party, at least for John, was that Blaire and Cynthia announced that they were a couple. They'd been together for a while but were not sure when to bring it up to the group. It seemed that most of the girls already suspected as much. The only one that was surprised was John. Everyone congratulated them and John took close to fifty pictures of them together.

About mid-October, the weather was a little cooler, not that it was ever cold where they lived. John was itching to go on a photography road trip with his dog Bo and he wanted Laura to go with them. It had been a long time since he'd been on a road trip, and he wanted this trip to be the first of many with Laura. In the mountains of northeast California, it was getting cold, but snow was not a problem yet. He'd never been up there. The thought of Laura in a tight sweater was hard to get out of his head.

Laura had always insisted that she was not the "camping out in the wilderness" kind of woman. But John didn't want to go without her. He loved waking up next to her.

"Laura, I want to go on a trip to the wilderness with you and Bo."

"John, I'm afraid that I'm not going to like it and ruin your trip. Why don't you just go with Bo?" she whined.

"Because you're more fun to sleep with. I'd miss waking up with you."

"I really don't want to."

"I can promise that you'll have a good time. Have I ever lied to you?"

"No."

"Do I need to remind you of the things I've done for you?"

"Like what?"

"The meet the boyfriend party for one. I was terrified of that."

"But you had a good time," she said.

"And I guarantee you'll have a good time on this trip."

"Are you really going to make me go?"

"Yes. You're going to have to trust me."

"Alright, but if I don't like it, I'm going to punish you."

"Deal. If you don't like it, you can punish me any way you see fit. We're leaving early next Monday."

He didn't tell Laura one key bit of information about the trip.

+++++

While walking dogs with Ken at the shelter one day, John mentioned the trip to Ken.

"The problem is that she's not the Girl Scout type. She won't have a good time if we go camping out, even in my small RV. I'd like to spend a few days with her away from everything. I was thinking about maybe getting a remote cabin somewhere."

Ken said, "My company has a cabin near South Lake Tahoe."

"It does?"

"Yeah, they let clients use it sometimes and the executives go there. Let me check but I'm sure you can use it. Just give me the dates."

"Is it nice? Will Laura like it?"

"Oh yeah. It's a big two-story place with two bedrooms and it's miles from anywhere. It's surrounded by forest and has big porches all around. There's a hot tub that overlooks a valley and the lake in the distance. Plus, it has fireplaces in every room. A caretaker stocks the place with food and drink when anyone goes out there. It even has a couple of electric UTVs (Utility Terrain Vehicle) and snowmobiles. I think there's a small clear lake nearby. I've never been out there. I'd forgotten about it, but I've seen pictures. You know, I bet Vicky would like to go out there."

"I bet she would," he said mockingly. "Be sure to tell her that you've been planning a trip there with her for a long time. I'm taking Bo if that matters. When you go out with Vicky, you're welcome to use my RV. It's a small one so it's easy to drive and has plenty of room for crates if you're taking your dogs."

+++++

The trip was all set. They were going to take his old truck on the trip. Laura was relieved to see that his "old truck" turned out to be a 2-year-old top-of-the-line luxury RV. It was small but it had a bathroom, two-fold-out beds, and a crate for Bo.

"Now that I've seen your 'old truck', I'm feeling a little better about the trip."

"Oh, we're not going to stay in the RV," John said. "We'll park it and then hike to a remote campsite. You're going to get the true wilderness experience. We'll sleep under the stars. There's nothing like it."

Laura was back to not wanting to go on this trip. But she did want to share his interests and she trusted him, so like it or not, she was going. It couldn't be that bad for a couple of days. Then John told her that they were going for five days, and she started to consider how to punish John.

"John, I'm a city girl. I don't spend days hiking in the forest."

"That reminds me, we need to get you a good pair of boots so you can break them in. You wouldn't want to get blisters. Oh, do you have a heavy coat? It can get cold at night."

"I have a fur," she said.

"We'll get you a heavy coat too."

John busied himself packing the RV with tents, backpacks, a camp stove, MREs, and sleeping bags. His cheerful whistling was getting on Laura's nerves. Bo was jumping up and down, barking at him. He knew they were going someplace and was looking forward to the trip.

John took Laura out to her favorite restaurant on their last day in civilization. He played up how great it was to snuggle in a two-person sleeping bag in the cold and look at the stars. The weather forecast called for fifty-degree lows in South Lake Tahoe, but John told her where they were going, it would be much colder, which was true. What Laura didn't know was they'd enjoy the chilly weather from a steamy hot tub.

Vickie knew about the cabin and was in on what John was doing. She was sworn to secrecy. John asked her to go into Laura's house and pack stuff that Laura wouldn't take because she thought she was camping out. She picked out some clothes they could go to town in, along with some make-up and shoes that weren't boots. John requested several sexy nightgowns. She packed the stuff into a metal camera case and hid it in the RV.

Laura wanted to find an excuse not to go but at 7:00 am Monday, the three of them piled into the RV and they headed out. It was about a nine-hour drive to the cabin. John wanted to get there before dark to make it easier to find. He packed some sandwiches, snack food, and drinks so they wouldn't have to stop for a big meal.

He told Laura that it was easier to set up camp when it was light. She thought that the RV looked more comfortable than the ground for sleeping.

John made a quick turn onto a dirt road. He said, "I decided on a different place to camp that I think you'll like better."

Before Laura could say anything, she saw the cabin around a curve in the dirt road.

She squinted her eye at John and said, "You've been messing with me all week, haven't you?"

"A little."

"Thank god. I didn't want to sleep on the ground." She took off her seat belt and tried to crawl into his lap so she could give him a big kiss. He had to stop quickly to avoid running into a tree. "This place looks wonderful. How did you find it?"

"It belongs to Ken's company. I told him I was looking for a cabin and he told me to use this. It's nicer than he described."

"And he hasn't brought Vicky out here?"

"He'd had forgotten the company had this. I told him that Vicky would like to go on a trip to a cabin in the woods, and not to tell her that it's been available all along. I suggested that he had been planning the trip for a long time and wanted to surprise her. They'll be out here in a couple of weeks. He's going to take my RV and Vicky is very excited about the trip."

"God, men are stupid sometimes." He couldn't argue.

John got out, opened the door for Bo, and said, "Go check it out." Bo was in heaven. He ran back and forth as if he couldn't decide where to sniff next. He peed on everything.

The outside of the cabin was spectacular. It had a porch all around it, and what Laura guessed were the bedrooms, had large balconies. Majestic seventy-five-foot pine trees surrounded it.

They opened the front door with a keypad. The first thing they saw was a bouquet of roses, several bottles of wine, and a gift basket full of cheese and fruit with a note that said: Have a wonderful time - Ken and Vicky. Leaning against the basket was a booklet describing things to see and do in the area. There was a huge stone fireplace in the main room with a bearskin rug in front of it. Behind that was a large modern kitchen.

Laura headed out to the back deck and saw the hot tub. Steamy mist was rising from it into the cool air. She said, "How close are the neighbors?"

"Ken said miles away. The closest town is about twenty miles away. I'll call the caretaker and see when he comes."

Before he finished his sentence, Laura threw off her clothes and slipped into the hot tub.

"The temperature is perfect, get your cute ass in here," she said.

John smiled, went inside, and grabbed a couple of towels and robes. He took off his clothes and sat in the spa next to her. She jumped on him, kissing and hugging him while straddling his lap. She couldn't stop kissing him. She was so relieved that she wasn't going to have to sleep on the cold ground.

"It's going to get cold out here and the only shoes I have are those crummy boots."

"I told Vicky to pack you a case of stuff more suitable for a cabin." She playfully slapped his arm.

"She knew and didn't tell me? I hope she packed some good stuff." She started kissing John again.

They sat and gazed at the view. The sun was setting, and she could see the trees in the valley, the lake in the distance, and a beautiful yellow and orange sky. She put her head on John's shoulder and sighed contentedly.

"I can't believe you did all this. It's the most romantic thing anyone's ever done for me."

"I'd do anything for you," John said.

Bo lay by the side of the hot tub.

They went inside for a little while and got some wine, cheese, and bread on a tray, and brought it back outside. As the sun set, their eyes were drawn to the vast expanse of stars above them. The cabin was at 6000+ feet, it was a new moon, and the humidity was low. There was no better way to look at the stars than on a dark night with your lover in a hot tub.

They got out of the spa and hurried into the house. After sundown, the temperature dropped quickly. The forecast was for lows in the upper 20s all week. John started fires in both the living room and the bedroom.

He braved the cold and went out to get at least some stuff out of the car like his cameras and Laura's bag that Vicky had packed.

Laura took her bag into the bedroom. Most of the clothes were sexy lingerie. She dressed in a negligee and went down to the living room. John was in a robe lying under a blanket on the bear skin rug in front of the roaring fire.

John saw her in the full-length negligee, and he could only stare.

Laura said, "If you're trying to seduce me, it's working. Is a blindfolded string quartet going to pop out now?"

"No, but we have music." He pushed a button on the remote control and slow dance music filled the cabin. He stood up and said, "Would you like to dance?"

She took his hand, and they danced around the room. "You're a good dancer. Is there anything that you don't do well?"

He held her close and said, "I have a graceful partner."

"I need to do something for my feet. The floor is really cold." Laura said.

"Did Vicky pack you anything like slippers?"

"Vicky mostly packed lingerie, a little makeup, and a nice outfit, but no slippers. I've got my running shoes."

"The lingerie was my request," John said.

"I figured that."

"You can put on some wool socks. We have lots of those."

She got a pair of socks and they danced for a long time. John was in his robe and Laura in her negligee and wool socks. To an outsider, it would have looked silly, but to them, it was fun and romantic. They'd remember this night for a long time. It was the kind of night that people might tell their children.

They had a late lunch on the road and cheese and crackers in the hot tub, so they weren't very hungry. The kitchen was stocked with plenty of fresh food, but they just ate some more fruit, cheese, and wine. Laura wanted to turn in early so she could show John how grateful she was to be in a warm bed instead of on the cold ground.

They went upstairs and John put more logs on the fire. John wanted to take a picture of Laura reclining on the bed. She posed in her negligee and nude. He wanted to make a tradition of taking a picture of her on the bed every place they stayed.

They turned down the pencil post bed, and the sheets were beyond soft. John took off his robe and slippers and lay on the bed. Laura took off the outer part of her negligee exposing a tiny bra and panties.

She slid over to John and said, "Should I dress like this all week?"

"It might not be great for hiking the trails but I'm willing for you to try."

Laura crawled on him and kissed him.

"Between the romantic surprise of this cabin, the wine, the elation I feel about sleeping in this beautiful bed, and the dancing, this day has made me incredibly horny. Do you mind if I use you as my sex toy?"

"How?"

"I want to be in control. I'm going to satisfy myself using your body. I'll tell you what to do. I promise that you'll love it."

She moved up his body until she was kneeling in front of his face. She pulled her panties to the side and pressed her soaked pussy against his face and moaned. He reached for her hips, but she held his hands over his head. He licked up and down her pussy.

"Oh god, that feels great. Put your tongue in me and tongue-fuck me."

As he pushed his tongue in and out of her pussy, she rubbed her clit and mauled her breasts.

"Oh god, I love your long thick tongue deep inside me."

He reached for her again and she put his arms roughly against the bed.

"If you do that again I'll tie them down." She smiled, looking down at him as he tongue-fucked her. "Would you like that? Would you like being tied up and helpless?"

He was not in a position to answer but he shoved his tongue even deeper into her. She held his head up and rocked her hips on his tongue faster.

Her climax was coming soon. She leaned forward and pushed her clit against his broad tongue. He pushed harder against her, and she pulled away.

"Keep still, I'll control everything. God, this is so good," she said. He lay there not moving with his tongue stuck out and she rubbed her clit harder and harder against it. She needed to come now. She couldn't wait anymore. She pushed her clit hard on his tongue and rubbed it in a circle. He considered helping but he knew she'd tell him what to do and when. She started screaming and she pulled his head into her pussy over and over and then held it there. She froze holding her breath. He could feel her engorged clit pulsing with her heartbeat.

She pulled off him and lay next to him breathing hard and rubbing her tits. He was breathing hard too. His mouth hadn't been free to breathe for a while. He reached over and touched her face. She took his hand and put it on the bed.

"I'm not done with you yet. This is going to be hard for you, but don't come until I tell you to. It will be worth it." She rubbed her hand across his cheek and kissed him.

She looked down at his cock and it was as hard as it could possibly get. The tip was a swollen dark shade of purple. She licked the precum off the tip and then swallowed it once, leaving him wet and wanting.

She straddled him and slowly rubbed her clit along his length over and over. Her eyes fluttered closed. Her expression was one of hunger and need. She growled like a large hungry cat.

John had to fight to keep himself from coming. Her sweet inner lips were caressing him and every time her clit hit his crown, he thought he would lose it. But he wanted to wait for Laura to get all the pleasure she could from using him.

Laura was so wet that her juices coated not only John's cock but his lower abdomen. She turned around and got in the same position but with her butt facing toward him. She leaned forward as she rubbed her clit on his cock, knowing that he could see her ass and pussy as she rubbed against him. It turned her on for him to see her like this, exposed. Although she couldn't see his face, the constant moaning from behind her let her know he was on the verge of coming. She had to move slowly; she wanted him to wait for her permission.

"Stay still," she said as she sat up. She raised herself and positioned his cock at her entrance. She heard a pained groan behind her.

"Don't move!" she said as she slid down his pole. "Oh, sweet Jesus," she cried as his cock filled her. She lifted her body up and down on him, knowing he could see her ass and his shaft moving in and out of her pussy.

He moaned loudly. His whole body was tense as he waited for her permission to come. It took everything he had to control himself. It was torture.

Laura leaned forward and put her hands on John's thighs as she relentlessly accelerated her actions.

As her climax approached, Laura said, "You can come now." He barely heard her over the ringing in his ears and his brain telling him it was way past time.

Laura when to town bouncing on his cock and rubbing her clit with one hand. When she heard John's urgent breathing, she grabbed his balls and squeezed gently. John wailed at the top of his lungs as he exploded into her. He continued coming as he shoved into her, releasing more cum than he thought possible.