New Neighbor Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt the power of his orgasm, Laura screamed and her back arched. She felt his cock continue to pulse as he continued pushing into her. She fell back onto his chest trembling, as she came down from her climax. He put his hands on her breast, pulled her against his chest, and slowly rocked his cock inside her.

When he stopped, she rolled off him and snuggled against him.

After some minutes of recovery, she whispered, "You're definitely my favorite sex toy, ever." But John didn't hear her. He had passed out, breathing deeply.

Laura whispered, "I love you." She knew he couldn't hear her, but it felt right to say it anyway.

They woke up early and they walked naked out on the bedroom balcony. The air was cool and crisp, and the view of the sunrise was breathtaking, but soon it was too cold to stay out there.

They were starving and John pulled on some clothes and fixed breakfast. Laura came down in a sweater that Vicky had packed that was a little tight across her chest.

Laura said, "This sweater is a little small. I think I'll change."

John exclaimed, "No! It's perfect."

"But then you'll never look me in the eyes, you know, up here." She smiled. She left the sweater on while they ate.

After breakfast, they went out to the garage and found two electric UTVs along with some other toys like snowmobiles, and sleds. They decided to go out on the trails around the area. The UTVs had two bench seats, one in the front and a small back seat that Bo claimed. They were like a little family.

They drove deep into the woods. John showed Laura how to drive the UTV so that he could man his camera. John took a lot of pictures and most featured Laura in the foreground. He loved the vistas and loved them even more with Laura in them.

When the sun was high, Laura posed for some nude pictures. The temperature was perfect for shirt sleeves, but it was chillier than John thought without any clothes on. The ground was cold, and any little breeze made the air, way too cold. Before John realized it, goose bumps covered her body.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but don't take your clothes off anymore out here. It's too cold. We can come back in the summer next year."

He got a few cute shots of her "flashing the camera." She dressed only in John's heavy coat that hung down to her knees and her hiking boots. She posed, and when John was ready, she'd throw open the coat exposing herself. He took some close-ups of her nipple which was insanely hard from the cold. He bent down and kissed it to warm it but that was a mistake. When the chilly air hit her moist nipple, it became painfully hard. It looked great in the picture though.

She wanted John to strip for a couple of pictures. It had gotten colder, so she settled for him flashing. She didn't want any tender parts to get frostbite.

Every time they stopped; Bo would go out exploring. He loved the cool weather and being in the woods. When they returned to the UTV, John called and whistled for him, and he'd come running as fast as he could. He'd jump in the back seat of the UTV with his tongue hanging out. Bo adored John and his trips to the woods.

They found the small lake Ken had told him about. It was crystal clear and picturesque, surrounded by tall pines. John put his hand into the water and pulled it out quickly. It was way too cold to swim in, but it was too pretty to leave. John got some blankets from the UTV and spread them out by some rocks they could lean against. Bundling up in the blankets, they sat silently and looked over the clear cold lake.

Laura had always been a city girl. She'd never been anywhere this isolated and peaceful. She was a skier but there were always the noises from the lifts or the chattering of her friends. Here there were no mechanical sounds of civilization, the only sounds were from nature. The longer she sat there, the more she understood why John liked it so much.

She felt her mind quieting. Moments ago, she thought that it was totally quiet here, but now she realized sounds and smells surrounded her. She heard the soothing trickling of water that fed the pond. She heard the gentle crack of a branch on the forest floor. When a gentle breeze passed, the branches of the trees rubbed together and groaned quietly. She heard John breathing and the contented panting of Bo lying beside him.

The air smelled clear but there was more. She could smell the pines and the grass they disturbed. She smelled the water from the lake. She'd never thought of water having an odor, but she could smell its coolness. The most powerful odor was coming from John. He reeked of masculinity. It made her feel safe, peaceful, and loved. That odor went from her nose straight to her most intimate place and she could smell her own arousal.

The longer she sat there the more her senses opened to her surroundings. She began to understand John's love of sleeping outside under the stars. She wasn't ready for that yet, but she understood the allure. Maybe in summer near the cabin.

John said, "Are you warm enough?"

She jumped at the sound. It was jarring and intruded into her peaceful state of mind.

"I'm wonderful," she said and put her head on his chest and wrapped an arm over him.

When they got home, John suggested they warm up in the hot tub. Laura suggested a better way to warm up and led John upstairs.

John said, "I need to take a shower."

"No! I like the way you smell. You have testosterone oozing out of your pores and I want to smell it and taste it."

She went over to him, kissed him, and licked up the side of his neck. "Strip and get into bed while I change into something fun."

A few minutes later she reappeared in a short, white, lacey nightie and walked over to the bed. "Do you like this nightie?"

He was naked on the bed and the answer to that question was obvious.

John jumped out of bed and grabbed her. She screeched and giggled as he put her over his shoulder, threw her on the bed, and straddled her. She pretended to hit him, and he grabbed her arms and pinned them to the bed. He kissed her hard until she stopped fighting him.

"It's your turn to be my sex toy."

"Ooh, you've been thinking about this. I'm here for your pleasure."

He untied the nightie at the neck exposing a thin lace bra. It tied between her breasts and had shoulder straps that tied to the cups. He squeezed her nipples through the flimsy lace.

"I'm going to ravish you until I'm completely satisfied."

Laura knew that she would let him do anything to her. But wondering exactly what he intended, intrigued and excited her. He pulled her up higher on the bed. There was a wooden bar across the top. He put her hands against it.

"Hold on to this bar and don't let go! I'll only release you when I'm done using your body, so if you were smart, you'd do your best to see that I'm satisfied." She grabbed the bar, and he squeezed her hand for emphasis.

He pulled the three strings holding the bra in place and roughly pushed the cups away from her breast. He forcefully pinched her nipples, squeezing the blood out of them, and stretched them an inch off her chest. Her fingers tried to dig into the wooden bar.

"This doesn't hurt, does it?" he asked as he let go of them. They slowly turned from light pink to bright red as the blood ran back into them and they returned to their normal shape. They were hard as pebbles, and her breathing was labored. He pulled them again harder. Her back arched as she moaned at the sensation. He released them and he saw a slight shiver in her body and a look of pleasure on her face with her closed eyes.

John had been nothing but gentle with her since they'd met. Laura was surprised by how rough he was being with her. He wasn't hurting her, but he certainly wasn't being gentle either. She enjoyed seeing this side of him. He wasn't asking her anything; he just did whatever he wanted with her body. He knew what he wanted, and he expected her to do anything he ordered her to. She loved his gentleness, but sometimes it felt good for a man to be callous in bed. A little force and a little pain can be fun with someone you trust. Tonight, he was in charge, and she wanted him to know that she liked it. His authority and dominance excited her. She would do anything he told her to.

John propped her up with a pillow under her head. Moving to her side, he held his cock out. He didn't say anything; he didn't need to. The lustful look in his eyes was almost frightening.

She smiled, separated her lips, and looked at him with big eyes. He pushed about half of his stiff cock into her waiting mouth, paused then pulled out.

Laura said, "I can't move very much like this, so you may have to do most of the work. I guess if you need a blowjob to be satisfied, you'll have to fuck my face. My hands are tied."

John growled and slid his length across her luscious lips as she tickled his shaft with her tongue. He rubbed his head around her lips and her tongue darted out to play with it. He put the head inside her mouth where she could tongue the area just below the head. Starting slowly, he slid in and out of her mouth. He went a little deeper each time and quickened his tempo with every stroke. Hunger was overtaking him, so he had to be careful not to gag her. This was meant to be fun for them both. He watched her mouth wrapped around his shaft as he pumped rapidly into her. She looked up at him helplessly with her big eyes.

She sucked him in with each stroke and tried to hold him in as he pulled out. Her tongue pressed hard against his shaft. She heard him utter long strings of, "Yes, yes, yes."

As he neared his climax, he stopped with just his head in her mouth and ordered, "Make me come."

She'd never heard him say anything like that and it made her tingle from her head to her feet. She gave the head of his cock the best tongue-lashing it had ever had. She sucked and swirled her tongue around his beautiful cock. It wasn't long until his hips were gently thrusting again.

He stopped again, pulled out, and commanded, "Open your mouth."

She obeyed and held her mouth wide open as he stroked his cock rapidly. She licked the tip to help him along. He groaned loudly just before ropes of cum flew out of him. Most of it landed in her mouth which she promptly swallowed. The rest fell on her face in large globs. He scooped those off her face with his finger and let her lick it clean.

Laura had been restrained before but never had to restrain herself. Having to hold onto the bar was quite different than being tied up. With ropes or straps, she couldn't break free. She gave up all choice as soon as the restraining began. It was fun to struggle against the restraints, but this was different. While she was holding the bar, every instant she made a choice. It was her choice to obey him and hold onto the bar. The struggle wasn't with ropes, it was within herself. She was holding on to please John. She wasn't the helpless victim but was a willing participant. This was so much harder. She wanted to reach out to him, to touch him, to feel him. But she couldn't because she was bound by invisible restraints. It was frustrating, maddening, and almost painful in her mind, but she could feel an intense pleasure building in her every time she chose not to let go.

"Are you finished now? Can I let go?" Laura's words were a little shaky, but she kept a flirtatious look in her eyes. Cum streaked her face. Her pussy was on fire. She needed her hands on him, to hold him and to fuck him but her hands were bound.

John said, "Are you kidding? I've just started using your beautiful body. You know one of my favorite things is to lick your pussy until you come. Keep your hands where they are. I'm going to take my time to enjoy this so it might be a while. Don't let go," he warned.

He moved down her body, licking and kissing her. He roughly grabbed her breasts and mauled them, then sucked each of her nipples into his and bit them gently. She looked delectable lying on the white lace of the nightie in just her panties, hands holding the bar above her. For a moment he just looked at her and sighed. His hand slid over her pussy and rubbed the lacey material along her slit. She trembled at his touch. He yanked her panties down her shapely legs and off her feet. She lay with her leg spread slightly. He shoved her legs further apart, opening her completely. Looking at her wide-open pussy waiting for him, intensified his lust.

Laura's mind was awash with strange new feelings. She felt somehow more naked than she'd ever been, as he stared at her body. She wanted to let go of the bar and cover herself. It was silly. She had no idea how many hours she'd spent naked with John in the last six months, but somehow, she'd never felt this exposed to him. She was getting wet thinking about what he was going to do to her.

Unadulterated desire overcame her. She wanted to pull his head into her pussy, or to jump on him and ride his cock, or let go with just one hand to rub her clit. Moisture from her pussy was running down over her rosebud and onto the sheet. She knew John could see it too. He could see everything.

She could let go of this damn bar she was holding but she wouldn't do that, not until he was finished with her. She whimpered out loud.

John lowered his head and inhaled her scent. His tongue traveled between her engorged lips from her ass to her clit. She moaned as a small orgasm ran through her body making her shudder. She closed her legs slightly. John roughly pushed her legs back apart.

"Keep them apart," he growled at her. His message was clear.

She thought, "Oh god, he's bound my legs as well as my arms."

With one hand, he spread her lips apart over her clit and licked it gently, sending waves of pleasure through her. He thrust two fingers into her wet opening and pulled them out dripping in her wetness and rubbed them forcefully on her ass. She groaned. He sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. She had a large clit, and it was swollen. His lips covered it and sucked it rhythmically in and out of his mouth. His fingers returned inside her and he bent them upwards and pulled up hard, pushing on her G-spot.

John sucked on her clit hard while almost pulling her off the bed with his fingers inside her. He sucked harder and faster as she got closer to her orgasm. He knew that she wanted to grab his head and pull it harder against her pussy. She loved that. But she didn't have that ability without moving her hands. Her knuckles turned white from squeezing the wooden bar. She would never let go until he released her. He stopped sucking on her and licked hard with his flat tongue. Her body stiffened as she neared her orgasm. He sucked her into his mouth again and bit her clit with his lips covering his teeth as he continued sucking and flicking his tongue over the tip. She screamed and her thighs almost imperceptibly moved to hold his head between them. She stopped herself and reopened them. That mistake and correction caused another wave of pleasure through her and she screamed even louder. He tongued her clit faster. It took all her mental strength to hold her legs apart and hold onto the bar. That mental restraint made her orgasm explosive.

He sucked her clit again and she screamed, "Dear lord, I can't take anymore." She was shaking and most of her body was held above the bed. But still, she didn't release the bar or move her legs.

Once she could speak again, she croaked out, "Are you satisfied now? Have you brutally taken me enough? Can I let go?" A heavy coating of sweat covered her body. Her hair stuck to her face.

John smiled down at her, moved the hair from her face, and said, "No, not yet. Seeing you come always makes me hard. But watching you come like that with your arms and your legs held in place, took me to a new level of need. I'm going to use you for a little longer. But I'll let you loosen your grip long enough to turn over."

She let go, turned over, and grabbed the bar again. She laid on her tummy. Even though she was mentally and physically exhausted, she was happy that he had said he needed more. She did too.

Despite the aching in her forearms, she shivered in anticipation over what was coming. She imagined what he was going to do to her next, and she felt that familiar tingling return to her pussy.

John looked at her shapely legs, butt, torso, and arms holding the bar on the bed and said, "God you're beautiful." Just hearing his deep baritone voice say those words made her crave his cock deep inside her. Straddling her legs, he licked her spine from her rosebud to the base of her head. Her body tasted salty. He felt her tension as he lay on her back. His cock rested between her sweet cheeks, brushing against her rosebud. He felt her squeezing him, gripping his manhood. He kissed her on the back of her neck and squeezed her hands against the wooden bar.

Kneeling behind her, he spread her legs and pulled her up onto her knees. A pillow held her head, and her hands were gripping the wooden bar in front of her. He forcefully plunged deep into her in one stroke. Pleasure rocked her body as his cock penetrated her. She loved the feeling of him filling her. He pushed in and out of her in long slow strokes from her entrance to her deepest recesses. He wanted to make this last. She moaned and pushed back with each stroke. He moved his legs outside of hers and pushed her legs together making her feel impossibly tight.

John reached around and held her breasts, pushing them hard against her chest. He held her nipples between his fingers and squeezed them until she gasped. She desperately wanted to reach down to stroke her clit, but she had no intention of moving her hands before he allowed it. As if he read her mind, she felt his hand between her legs and pushed his fingers on each side of her clit. She cried out and pushed back at him as if to thank him for the additional stimulation and to urge him on. He sped up his full-length thrusts, grunting each time he was completely in her. She squeezed her muscles as hard as she could before each inward stroke. That made her feel so tight that if she weren't so wet, he'd never get in. It felt amazing and he couldn't hold out any longer. He pushed into her hard and fast a half dozen times and released his load with a loud grunt. He held himself deep inside and she tried to milk every drop of cum from him.

Still on her knees, she squeaked out, "Are you satisfied now? Have you used me enough? Can I let go?"

John, breathing hard, said, "I'm done. You can let go."

She let go of the bar and the blood ran back into her hands. She wrapped her arms and legs around him.

"Oh god, John. That was so intense. I'll happily be your sex toy anytime you want. I loved you being rough as you used me. I felt overpowered and completely under your control. I'd let you do anything that you wanted to me. I know you'd never hurt me. It's not something I'd want all the time but tonight, it was perfect. I love it when you're gentle and loving, but sometimes it feels amazing to be aggressively taken like that."

"Holding still as if invisibly tied, made me come so hard. My mind constantly fought against messages from every nerve ending in my body telling me to surrender to what my body wanted and not to you. I almost let go dozens of times, but every time I resisted, it felt exquisite to surrender to you."

Laura felt his cock growing against her tummy. She rubbed against him until he was rock-hard at her entrance. His head popped into her, and she gasped. They wiggled together until he was deep inside her again.

"It seems that you weren't completely satisfied," Laura cooed.

When they finished, they fell into a deep sleep.

After a long nap, they put dinner in the oven and went out to the hot tub.