New Neighbor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he's nice. So, tell me not to go out with him."

"No. That guy you dated was a complete asshole. Maybe Henry is too, but Ken likes him, and I trust Ken's read on people. If you go out with him, you may not like him. But if you don't go out, you'll never know."

"You're no help."

"Did he ask you out?"

"No. But we kissed a little."

"Take it slow. I can't talk right now; I've got to work on dinner. But let's talk after we eat."

-----

It was six-thirty and Laura was carrying baskets full of rolls from her house to John's. John was waiting for her outside and when she came by, he said, "I have to talk to you."

"Later, things are going to burn."

"Let them. I need to tell you something now. It won't take long but it never seems to be the right time and I've never said this before."

"What?"

"I love you." Laura dropped the rolls all over the grass.

She threw her arms around his neck and said, "I love you too, but I didn't know how you felt."

She jumped up, to put her legs around his waist, and knocked him over.

They were rolling around on the grass when Vicky walked by.

"What's going on?" she asked.

Laura shouted, "We're in love!"

Vicky said, "And dinner is burning. Come on!"

Laura and John kissed again then got up and went inside to finish cooking.

Vicky brushed the grass off them. "You look like two teenagers."

"You don't understand, he told me he loved me, and I told him that I love him. Just now. Out loud."

"I understand. We'll talk about it after dinner." She kissed her on the cheek.

Before dinner, John took a picture of the table. Thanks to Marge, Laura, and Vicky, the room that he had never used, became the dining room. John, for the first time, was glad he had it.

John announced that dinner was ready, and everyone filed in, found their place cards, and sat down. John took a panoramic group shot of the table with the people seated. He texted Marge, "Thank you for a great Thanksgiving" and attached the picture.

Even Bo came down and lay down by John's chair. He knew John was a sucker and would give him some turkey.

John started to carve the turkey, but Laura took over because John had no clue how to do it right. Cortney, Roger, and the baby were at the small table along with Ashley and Luke.

Food was passed around and everyone ate more than they should. Laura and Vicky were closest to the door, so they had to shuttle in more food when dishes were empty.

After everyone had full plates, John tapped on his wine glass and stood. "I'd like to tell everyone what I'm thankful for this year. I'd love for anyone else to tell us what they're grateful for but there is no pressure. This is just the first year that I've felt truly blessed."

"I don't quite know where to start. There are so many things I'm grateful for this year I'm sure I'll miss some things. This year started with me being upset because my nice quiet neighborhood still had constant noise in it from the building of the house next door. Little did I know that five months later I'd meet Laura and my life would be forever changed. I've been blessed many times in my life, but never so much as meeting this woman that I'm deeply in love with. I realized how alone I'd been in my life before I met her. Bo was my only real friend. And then Laura threw a party, to introduce me to you. Her friends became my friends. You made me feel like part of your group. I've never had this many friends, now I'll never go back. I've never had a Thanksgiving celebration like this because I didn't know any people to invite."

Anyway, "To friends and lovers." John raised his glass.

Oh, I almost forgot Marge. This is really her party. She arranged for all the china, silverware, tablecloths, and even the extra table. I couldn't get by without her. And extra thanks to Laura, Vicky, and Ken who followed Marge's detailed instructions for cooking all this.

And I'm thankful to Bo for putting up with all the new people in his life.

When John sat down, Bo got a handful of turkey.

Laura stood up. "A year ago, I was a long way from happy. Morning my husband's death had become a habit, and I couldn't figure out how to get better. Fortunately, I had my girlfriends who wouldn't give up on me. They pushed me to build this house and to get out of my late husband's house. I was never going to get better there. When I moved in, I still felt alone until this handsome, tongued-tied man came to my door and introduced himself. Then he made me love him. My life changed that day. Who would have thought that I'd meet the man that I love so much, a few days after moving in? I felt alive again. That night was the last night I slept alone."

Ken and Vicky stood up and Vicky said, "We're both grateful to John for setting us up together. John had just met me, and I mentioned that I wanted to find a nice guy. A couple of weeks later, through trickery and deceit, he set me up with Ken. Who does that? We've been together since the day we met. I'm grateful that you've all accepted Ken as one of us."

Ashley said, "I'm grateful to John for being kind to me even though I haven't always deserved it. I'm also grateful to my parents, John, Laura, Blaire, and a lot of others for helping me with my career. I'm grateful to be in a group that will look out for me and I'm grateful to have Luke in my life."

Luke added, "I'm grateful that Ashley gave me a chance to go out with her and for this delicious meal."

August and Larry said, "We're grateful that older and wiser people are around our Ashley to help her and to look after her."

Courtney and Rodger said, "We're grateful to be here and to Ken who graciously got us on a private jet to Chicago tomorrow. We're so excited."

Cynthia and Blaire stood up holding hands and said, "We're grateful to all our friends for accepting who we are without question."

Henry said, "I'm grateful to Ken for giving me a job and for inviting me to this wonderful dinner. I'm also thankful that I met and got to talk to Katie today."

Katie looked at Henry and then stood and said, "We're all thankful to John and Laura for hosting this wonderful dinner." She held up her glass and said, "To John, Laura, and friends new and old."

They all tucked in and ate way too much. Marge made a glorious meal that everyone loved. The wine flowed and a good time was had by all.

Jackie and Ed finally got there, right as they were serving dessert. Jackie said, "We're sorry we're so late but we at least wanted to drop by. We've had two Thanksgiving meals today. Everything looks so great. I knew we should have ditched our families."

Laura offered dessert but they declined. John insisted that they get their picture taken. When that was done, John said, "Katie, Henry, I want a picture of you two. You look nice together." Katie glared at him, and he glared right back.

John still needed Ken and Vicky's picture, so he asked them to come back to the studio and he got that one. The last portrait was of Laura and him. John found Ashley and asked her to take their picture. The camera was all set up, all she needed to do was position them and shoot. She did an excellent job and put them in some poses he wouldn't have thought of.

John talked to her afterward and said, "I loved the way you posed your parents' for their pictures, and you posed Laura and me in ways I didn't expect. You have a talent for photography. I'd like you to learn about it. I know that you want to be a model and that's great. If you're successful, you'll get to travel and be famous. But that will only be for the first few years. Older models have to work hard to get jobs and it's mostly catalog work which I think would bore you to death. I may be wrong, ask some of the girls about it.

You're a smart and talented woman and I think you should explore being a photographer. The photographers who do fashion shoots are mostly men, and they might not get the most out of the models. You would have two different perspectives. One you're a woman and two you're a model. My guess is after a few successful shoots, you'd be in high demand. You can take pictures at any age. Look at Annie Leibovitz."

"Who?" she asked.

"I'll give you a book. The longer you work at it the better you'll get. Think about it. If you'd like I can show you the basics. There are classes at night and of course, they have degree programs in college. You have a studio at your disposal anytime. Even if you decide it's not something you want to do, it's always good to learn new things. It keeps your brain sharp."

-----

Three couples left after dessert. Ashley's parents were out past their bedtime, Jackie and Ed were exhausted from two Thanksgiving dinners, and Courtney, Rodger, and the baby had to get ready to go to Chicago in the morning. The rest of the group hung around at John's for a while and polished off the wine. They discussed who was spending the night, and everyone wanted to stay and get drunk and stoned. Laura suggested they move over to her place to sit outside on the patio. It was a little cool out, but Laura had patio heaters and a bunch of blankets.

-----

Katie and Henry disappeared after John took their picture.

"Why would you say you were grateful for meeting me at dinner?" Katie asked.

"Because I am. Do you want to go for a walk and talk some more?"

"I'm walked out. How about we go to Laura's patio." Katie said then paused. "Are you just trying to pick me up?"

"No. But I'd like to take you out sometime - like on a date."

"I'd like that."

They walked over to the patio and sat down.

Henry said, "I wish I'd brought my swimsuit. That hot tub looks inviting."

"No one wears swimsuits in there." She didn't mean that to sound like an invitation, but the hot tub did sound good.

They talked for about ten minutes and then Katie heard a bunch of people come out of John's back door.

"Henry, don't panic, but I think there are going to be a lot of naked people here in just a second."

The crowd arrived carrying bottles of wine and were surprised to see Katie and Henry already there.

Laura asked, "When did you two get here?" Laura was slurring her words a little and hanging all over John. Everyone was drunk.

"Oh, we came over after John took our picture to talk," Katie said.

Laura said, "Everybody is spending the night, so we figured we'd get drunk and get in the hot tub and pool. There are hangers in that cabinet for clothes."

Cynthia and Blaire had already slipped off their dresses and hung them on a chair.

John and Ken realized Henry was there and went over and talked, "I'm sorry Henry. I forgot this is your first time here. The girls like to be naked in the water. If it bothers you, we can find a swimsuit."

Katie came to Henry's rescue. She grabbed his arm, and they went over to John's house. Ashley and Luke were coming out as they went in.

Ashley said, "Luke already knows about the hot tub, but he's a twenty-year-old guy, and I wanted to give him a hand before we went over." Luke was looking a little disheveled. Katie smiled at her.

Katie took Henry in and said, "I'm sorry about that. It's not like a sex club or anything kinky. We just prefer to be in the water naked. Laura sort of made nudity highly encouraged. If it were warmer, we'd be sitting around the patio and house naked."

Henry said, "I should be going. I'll call an Uber."

"Please don't. Did you just see how Luke looked a bit dazed? That's because Ashley took care of him so he wouldn't get as easily excited. I know guys are embarrassed to get excited in public. It's difficult not too with a bunch of good-looking naked women around but you do become accustomed to it. I'd really like you to stay."

"I shouldn't."

"Oh, I've got a picture John took, at one of the parties on my phone." She showed him a group picture after dark with everyone naked. She zoomed in on it and said, "See? That's me."

"But I..."

"Will you stay if I give you a hand, so to speak? To calm your nerves. It wouldn't mean we're dating or anything."

"No. I..."

"Don't make me beg to give you a hand job. I want you to stay because I like talking with you. Let's go up to the guest room."

"I can do that myself." He was extremely embarrassed by the whole conversation.

"Are you saying that you can do a better job than I can? I think that's a challenge."

"OK, I'll stay but only if you'll go out with me tomorrow and you kiss me right now."

"You drive a hard bargain." She got up and gave him a long kiss. "You're getting the better part of this deal, but I'll go out with you tomorrow."

She grabbed his hand and took him upstairs to one of the guest rooms and helped him take off his clothes. He was embarrassed because he was already hard from the kiss and the thought of seeing Katie naked.

"Nice," she said as she looked at his stiff member. "Lie down on the bed next to me."

"Aren't you getting undressed too?"

"Not before our first date. Oh, and outside in about fifteen minutes." She smiled with her devilish Katie smile and wrapped her small hand around his shaft. He moaned as she stroked him up and down. She leaned up next to his ear and whispered, "Would you like me to do this quickly or should I make it take a very long time." He whimpered. "I guess that's a vote for a long time. Did I tell you I'm a model? I used to do runway and high fashion modeling but now I do mostly catalog work. You may have seen me in the last ever Victoria's Secret catalog." He was squirming on the bed, as she stroked up and down on his cock, barely touching it. "How long has it been since you've had a woman touch your cock?"

"Since my divorce," he hissed through clenched teeth.

"Oh my god, that's way too long for a virile man like you. I guess it's been a while since you've had a blowjob then."

"My wife would never give me blowjobs."

"That bitch! That's criminal." Katie had no intention of doing what she was about to do when she came up here. But then she thought, it's Thanksgiving, and she could give him something to be thankful for next year. There was no way he was going to last long.

Katie kissed her way down to Henry's cock and licked up and down his shaft. She tongued around the crown and then slid her lips over the head moving up and down on him. He was breathing rapidly, and she could feel his legs and butt tighten.

"I'm going to come, Katie." It was sweet he warned her, like she didn't know.

She released him for a second and said, "That's the point." Then sucked him hard and deep and he came with a long groan. Katie couldn't swallow fast enough to get it all and some leaked out of her mouth and landed on Henry's hips. She licked it off him. "See, if I'd let you keep your pants on you might have gotten cum on your nice clothes."

"I wasn't going to do that when we came up here, but you're so cute and have such a nice cock, I couldn't help myself. Nothing else is going to happen until we go out on a proper date. You're going to think I'm a slut. Now get dressed and let's go down to the hot tub and get naked."

He kissed her and said, "I think you are amazing, Katie, and I would never think you were a slut."

-----

They went back over to Laura's. The hot tub was a bit crowded, but Henry and Katie undressed, and people shuffled around to make room for them. Katie snuggled next to him, put her arm through his, and held his hand. Ashley smiled at them. If the group kept growing, Laura was going to need a bigger hot tub. John took one picture of the whole group in the spa.

Katie told Henry, "It's great to warm up in the hot tub, then jump into the pool to cool off, and get back in here to warm up again." She whispered, "If you need any more...help, let me know. That was fun. I bet you'll see Ashley and Luke disappear at some point."

They stayed out there getting hot then cooling off for a long time. Ashley and Luke did say they were getting a little waterlogged and disappeared for a while. They came back in a few minutes and then jumped into the pool.

Later when it was time to go to bed, Katie saw Henry calling an Uber.

Katie says, "You should stay the night. Everyone is."

John jumped in and said, "There are plenty of rooms..." but he was cut off by a fear-inducing look from Katie.

Katie whispered in his ear, "If you leave, you'll miss breakfast in the morning. John and Laura make a great breakfast. You can bunk in with me. But there won't be any real sex until we go on a real proper date. Maybe just a little kissing and stuff to help us sleep."

"OK. I do love a good breakfast," Henry said.

Katie and Henry went up into the guest room, undressed, and got into bed. Katie said, "I'm not very sleepy. I was lying here thinking about what a real proper date is. What do you do on a date?" she asked rhetorically. "You dress up nicely, go someplace to eat, and talk to get to know each other while you eat dinner. Then maybe you do something entertaining, like relaxing in a hot tub, talk some more, and then go home. You may kiss if the date goes well, or you may go further if it went really well."

"It seems to me that we did all those things today, we met, we talked for hours, we had a nice dinner, we relaxed and talked more in the hot tub. Then you took me to my room, and I invited you in. That's a first date. The only question left is, did the date go well or did it go really well?"

Henry said, "I'd say it went really well if we ended up naked in bed together. We could try kissing to see if that's enough to make you sleepy." They kissed lying naked in bed for a long time. He felt her hard nipples against his chest, and she felt him hard on her tummy.

Katie said, "That was wonderful, but it didn't make me sleepy. Do you think we can find anything..."

Before she finished her sentence, she felt a hand caressing her breast; its fingers playing with her nipple.

"Your breasts are divine. I didn't know if I should say anything in the hot tub. I kept wanting to lick them. In fact, I adore every inch of you. When I saw you running to the pool with your cute little bottom exposed, I thought that I was going to need some more help. The cold water in the pool saved me."

He reached down and squeezed her tight bottom. He kissed her again and pulled her against him. Katie moaned into his mouth.

"Katie, I may know why you're not sleepy. There was one thing wrong with how you helped me this evening."

"What?" she asked surprised.

"You didn't get your turn. Didn't that leave you feeling...unfulfilled?"

"Now that you mention it, it did." She felt warm between her legs.

"If you got your turn, you may get sleepy."

His head slipped under the covers, and his lips found her nipples. He licked and sucked on them, and she moaned. He'd wanted to lick them in the hot tub. That would have been inappropriate with everyone there, but they could have gone behind the waterfall. No one would have seen them back there. She laced her fingers in his hair and pulled him into her breast. Katie thought about how wonderful mouths and tongues were. Her breathing deepened as she felt his mouth, tongue, and fingers, kissing, licking, and touching her tummy and below.

When she felt his tongue part her lower lips, she let out a long moan. She knew he could feel how wet she was; how excited he had made her. He licked and kissed the sensitive spots on her lower abdomen and the creases between her legs and her pussy. She quivered with anticipation and excitement. He spread her lips with his fingers, exposing her hooded clit, and touched it, just once with his tongue. It felt like a spark traveled between them. She cried out "Yes" quietly.

Henry moved between her legs. He kissed and licked up her inner thigh. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. When he was near the top, he moved to the other leg, kissing and licking along her inner thigh. He loved to go down on a woman. It was an opportunity to give her so much pleasure.