New Neighbor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused to savor the sight and smell of her. He finally touched her slit and he looked into her eyes. She hadn't noticed his eyes before. They were soft, brown, and happy. Her eyes closed as she felt the first stroke of his tongue on her lips. It was a soft, slow lick that fired every sensitive nerve ending. Her outer lips separated, revealing her inner ones. Katie loved the feel of an experience man's tongue on her pussy, and Henry knew what he was doing. His tongue traveled up and down the inside of her labia, on either side, pausing to suck them into his mouth.

She felt two fingers slide past her entrance and rub her G-spot. She moaned, then moaned louder as his tongue began circling her clit. It swirled around her hard nub in a slowly tightening circle, teasing her, and promising more delights to come. He groaned, vibrating against her, making her pussy spasm.

She spread her leg further, opening herself to him completely. His hot soft tongue licked her clit relentlessly. Her hips thrust toward him. She fisted the sheets as her body tensed in anticipation of the release that was nearing.

She was so aroused, and he was so good, that her excitement built fast, rushing closer and closer to her climax. The way he licked her folds and teased her clit could easily drive her out of her mind. Her body wanted this man. She needed him to make her come soon. But he was teasing her; making her wait. He knew just how to touch her, urging her higher and higher, keeping her on edge. All she could do was shudder as she tried to catch her breath.

Waves of pleasure spread over Katie's body. She grabbed a chunk of hair on the back of his head and pulled him tighter against her. He sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked it rapidly with his tongue. That sent her over the edge so hard she didn't know what hit her. All the tension burst from her, and she came with a prolonged scream. Her orgasm tumbled through her entire body. Her toes curled until they felt numb. Her knuckles were white and aching from gripping the sheets. She felt so good, she was frozen, she couldn't breathe, she couldn't even say his name.

He didn't stop licking her through her spasms of pleasure. She didn't think she could take anymore, but she continued coming. She squeezed his head between her thighs. He sucked her clit, and she came again, with a silent scream. She pulled his head up on her tummy. She was too sensitive; she needed to catch her breath.

But still, she wanted more.

"Oh, Christ. Come up here. I want you inside me," Katie said.

Henry moved up between her legs, rubbed his cock between her wet lips, and slid inside her tight pussy. She groaned as he penetrated her. He hadn't been with anyone in over a year. Katie felt magnificent wrapped around his cock. He moved slowly in and out of Katie relishing the feeling, but it seemed that she wanted more and now. He felt her legs wrap tightly around him, urging him faster. He wasn't going to last long like this, and he didn't want to disappoint Katie. But the inevitable was fast approaching. He began thrusting hard into Katie as she moaned. His thighs and butt tightened. Katie could feel him swell inside her, and he roared, as he came deep into Katie's pussy. She held him tightly and rocked on his deflating shaft until it flopped out.

"I'm sorry I came so soon, Katie."

"What makes you think I'm done with you?"

He thought about his deflating cock and wondered what she had in mind. She kissed him quickly and lay down by his cock, leisurely playing with it and licking it. His cock was beginning to have new life. She rubbed around his head with a wet finger, and he felt himself rising. He rolled over on his side.

"This is not going to be a problem." Hearing her say that was a relief. He was going to be able to continue pleasing her. That thought alone made him a little harder. He looked at her pussy in front of his face and saw his cum running out of her. He ran his fingers along her slit through her juices and his cum. He felt her moan around his cock. He'd never gone down on someone full of his cum. But, if she could swallow it, so could he.

She was busy with his cock when she felt his tongue lick her clit. She moaned around his cock and his lapping became harder and deeper, circling her clit. She had only known one guy who would lick her after he'd come in her. That was in college, and he was a magnificent lover.

Henry's tongue traveled the length of her slit as she sucked his now stiff cock. Every time his tongue touched her clit she moaned. That moan vibrated through his cock, and she could feel him twitch in her mouth.

He didn't mind going down on Katie's cum-filled pussy because she seemed to enjoy it so much. He wanted to please her. It worried him that the attention she was giving to him might make him come. He wanted to be inside her again.

Katie stopped and pushed Henry on his back and straddled him. "You have no idea how much that turned me on," she said.

She gave him a big kiss then reached down and seized his extremely hard cock. She put it against her entrance and pushed down on him. They both moaned loudly.

"I told you I wasn't done with you," she said with his hard cock deep inside her. Her hips undulated slowly. But it wasn't only her hips. Her whole upper body moved in a hypnotic wave-like motion.

Henry looked at her and it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Her hands on his chest, her knees on either side of him, leaning forward with her cute shoulder-length auburn hair framing her face. Her thumbs pressed and rubbed Henry's nipples. Her perfect breasts swayed gently as she rocked on him. She didn't seem to be in a hurry for gratification now, her eyes were closed, and her expression was one of contentment more than lust. She simply enjoyed the sensations flowing through her body. She enjoyed him. He held his hands up so that they gently brushed her nipples as they swayed. She moaned each time he touched them.

Henry began pushing his hips up to match the rhythm of hers. She opened her eyes and smiled at him and then closed them again. She leaned back, put her hands against his thighs, arched her back, and let her head fall back. Henry could see his cock sliding in and out of her just a little and the gentle curve of her body from her clit to her chin.

She bent forward and kissed him. Their tongues intertwined as his cock slowly slid in and out of her. She lay on his chest and nuzzled his neck. He had a nice strong chest with just enough hair on it to look manly. Her nipples felt wonderful rubbing against him.

She began pushing harder and faster against him and Henry increased the speed and length of his strokes. Vicky was breathing hard and making a cute little sound with every breath. She wrapped her arms under his shoulders holding herself tighter to his chest. Henry could feel her body stiffen and her fingers dig into his flesh, and he pushed harder into her. She was close and so was he. Her legs tightened against his side as she shuttered and came screaming into his neck. Feeling her pleasure drove Henry crazy and in four strokes he came in her again.

She lay on his chest for a long time breathing heavily. She rolled off him and said, "Water." Henry jumped up and went into the bathroom and got some. She drank half the glass and Henry drank the rest.

He got back into bed, and she snuggled next to him trying to touch as much of him as she could. "If you tell me that you're married or have a girlfriend, someone will have to die. Right now, I'm thinking it will be the woman. It's been way too long since anyone has made me come like that."

"I'm completely available. But we may need to talk about each other's trust issues. No one has ever made me feel the way you did."

"Not even your wife?"

"She doesn't make the list, but I don't want to talk about her now. I want to be with you."

They talked, giggled, and cuddled until they finally fell asleep.

Katie woke up early and found Henry's hard cock pressed against her back. She moved around a bit and put it between her legs, which was much better. When he woke up, he adjusted himself a little until he was pressed at her entrance. He slid right into her. It was a wonderful way to wake up. Finally, they got up and discussed who was going to shower first. They decided the only fair thing was to shower together. Their shower used all the remaining hot water in the house.

People slowly came out of their rooms for breakfast in a variety of rumpled clothes. A lot of them were hungover. Coffee and Tylenol were the favorite starters. If someone walked around John's or Laura's houses on Thanksgiving night, they would have heard the sounds of dates that ended very well coming out of every room.

Breakfast was excellent and there was more than enough food. After eating, people started trickling out on their way home.

Ken and Vicky stayed to help clean up. Katie and Henry firmed up their plans to go out on a real date. It wasn't easy because they kept kissing each other and giggling. They tried to help clean up, but they were useless, and John sent them home.

Before they left, Katie gave both John and Ken a kiss because she thought she might really like Henry. "If it weren't for you, John, I wouldn't know Ken and if it weren't for Ken, I wouldn't have met Henry."

Laura said, "Katie, stay off my husb...boyfriend." John smiled at Laura.

John said, "I hope things work out for you two. You deserve to be with someone nice."

Finally, everyone went away, leaving John and Laura alone.

Laura put her arms around John's neck and asked, "We didn't get to talk last night. Did you mean it last night when you told me that you loved me, or was it the excitement over Thanksgiving talking?"

"I'm sorry about ambushing you like that. I've started to tell you so many times, but it never seemed to be the right time, or I chickened out. For three words, it's hard to say. Last night I couldn't take it anymore."

"Laura, I love you with all my heart," John said.

"It is hard to say. John, I love you too and have for quite a while."

John said, "You know, we didn't get much sleep last night. Would you like to go take a nap?"

"I could use a nap."

Author's postscript: I hope you liked this story. It was fun to write. As usual, please scroll down a few lines and vote and/or comment. You don't need to be a member to vote/comment.