New Neighbor Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

John turned to Laura and said, "Today was my best Christmas gift ever. Staying with you and her mother in a chalet in the snow was a hell of a way to distract me."

"I didn't invite Mom to join us, she invited herself. The girls wanted this to be a surprise. They wanted to do something special for you. The Santa pictures were a way for them to give something to a man who has everything. So, I had to get you out of town. It was a tough job, that I endured for the sake of the group."

-----

There was of course an afterparty at Laura's. Laura pulled out champagne and fixed a large platter of food. Everyone felt good about how the event went and were proud of the part they played in it. They enjoyed everything about it. They swapped funny stories about things that happened and were already planning how to make it bigger and better next year. The group had grown closer because of the event but that wasn't all. They had grown closer since John had become a part of the group.

Laura asked Dani to come, but when Laura told her that everyone would be naked, she said she was busy. That was a shame because Dani was integral to the whole thing. She didn't just arrange for them to have the space, she got into the spirit and worked hard for the event. Laura thought John should write to the board of directors and commend her for all the work she did. She even wore an elf costume. She looked a little uncomfortable at first because the costume was tight and didn't hide much, but she did it and she looked extremely cute in it.

John gathered everyone around and thanked them again. Not only was he surprised by the event, but he was also astonished that this group would do something so generous for him. He'd grown during the last seven months. He had been friends with Ken at the shelter for a while, but it was a limited, situational, friendship. Now they were best friends and they had girlfriends that were friends too. They would go out to places other than the shelter. They had learned to count on each other.

John made sure to talk to Ashley. He told her that he appreciated her standing there all day taking pictures. The pictures looked fabulous. He thought back to the bratty kid she was at the first party and how much she had grown. He didn't think he had much to do with it, but he was proud of her. He found out later from Ken that Ashley did a fantastic job filling in for him taking pictures of the dogs while he was gone. The dogs loved her. That didn't surprise him. She was the one that Bo took an instant liking to.

The party didn't last long. They were all tired to the bone and everyone was gone by midnight.

John and Laura slept until noon the next day.

-----

When they finally got out of bed, they had lunch on the patio. John noticed that Laura was unusually quiet this morning.

"What's wrong Laura?"

"Nothing."

"Something is wrong. What is it?"

"There is something I need to tell you that I've been putting off. It never seemed like the right time."

Ever since they said they loved each other on Thanksgiving, this had been gnawing at her. She'd never told him about her sexual excesses in college. She wanted to be honest with him. Not telling him seemed like a lie but she was terrified that he'd think less of her if he knew the things she'd done.

She said, "John, I love you but there are things about me you don't know, and I need to tell you."

"You don't - "

"Please don't interrupt me. This is hard for me to say." She looked down, unable to look John in the eyes.

"I told you when we first met that I was a bit of a party girl in college. 'Party girl' was a massive understatement. I was a slut, and I was completely out of control, mostly during my freshman year. I doubt you could think of anything I didn't do sexually. The girls know plenty of 'funny stories' about me, but they don't know everything I did."

"At your 'Meet the Boyfriend' party, the girls started telling a story about me hooking up with a guy and being so drunk that I wasn't sure who I'd been with. I shut them up, but I'm ashamed to say that happened more often than I can remember. That was far from the worst thing I did."

"I've wanted to talk to you about this for a long time, but I've been too embarrassed, ashamed, and guilty about how I acted. I wish I could take back the things I did."

"I've been in love with you for a while and I didn't want to screw things up. But I need to be honest with you now. I never told Benard anything about college. It didn't seem important to tell him, but it does with you."

"I'd prefer not to list everything I did, but I will if you want me to. Do you have any questions? I don't want you to wonder if I ever did some kinky sexual thing. If you have questions, please ask me. You can ask now or later. I swear I'll tell you the truth no matter how embarrassed I am about it." She looked him in the eye with tears running down her face.

"I only have one question. Are you planning on doing anything you're ashamed of like that again?"

"No. Unless it's with you."

"Then I'm not sure I need to know anything else. I'll listen if you need to get something off your chest. Someone's past is what makes them who they are. I love the you that you are now."

Laura hugged him and sobbed for what seemed like forever. Relief poured out of her both because she'd finally told him and because it didn't matter to him. She felt like a weight had been lifted off her chest and she could breathe again.

-----

There were just nine days between the shelter event and Christmas.

John and Laura set up a big Christmas tree partly because they were having people over on Boxing Day, but also because they felt like a family this year. It had been a long time since either of them had celebrated Christmas. They wanted a pre-lit artificial tree but finding one turned into a challenge the week before Christmas. They probably drove a hundred miles going to craft and department stores to find a tree that they liked and all the ornaments to hang from it. Plus, they needed to find table decorations, wreaths, and garlands. John hung lights around the front door. Now he wasn't the only neighbor that didn't decorate for Christmas. He decorated Laura's front door too. It was a fun day. Laura brought her little camera and documented everything.

It was amazing how much stuff they needed to decorate a house when they were starting from scratch. Next year it would be easier.

John called in a big flower order for the house and asked them if they knew anyone who could decorate the inside of Laura's house. They did the best they could on short notice. They knew the gang would be over at some point.

They made a night of it decorating the tree. While John got the tree unpacked, put together, and up on the stand, Laura cooked dinner for them. After they ate, they added more lights and hung ornaments. They started thinking about getting some special ornaments next year.

Afterward, they sat in the den and enjoyed it, along with Bo. It felt like they were a family.

John had seen some little plexiglass frames designed to fit small pictures. They had a hole a ribbon would go through so they could be hung on the tree. The next day he went out and picked up thirty of them and printed small pictures of everyone. He included Bo and Ken's dogs. He surprised Laura and added them to the tree.

John stayed in the studio working on something most of the remaining time. He wouldn't tell Laura what he was working on, and she was dying to know. Laura spent her time buying John's gift and hanging out with the girls. She also got small gifts for Dani, Ken, and Henry. The girls had decided long ago that they would not exchange gifts.

In the morning on the day before Christmas Eve, they went out and gave the little gifts Laura had bought. They found Dani at the shelter and ran by Ken's office to deliver gifts to Ken and Henry.

On Christmas Eve, after Laura cooked John dinner, they decided to open presents.

John had called one of her art history professors in Colorado and asked for ideas for a painting to buy Laura for Christmas. Her professor remembered her and knew her taste. John was not looking for something that would appreciate but wanted something that Laura would love. The professor found something perfect, and John bought it and had it shipped in.

He handed Laura a wrapped frame. When she unwrapped it, she saw one of her favorite paintings. It was something she'd never buy because of the cost. It wasn't a million-dollar painting, but it would buy a nice car.

He was rewarded with a big kiss.

Laura handed him a box. He unwrapped it and found the camera that he'd wanted but refused to spend the money on. It was a medium-format digital camera with all the extras that he wouldn't buy for himself.

She said, "That's really for me. I bought you that because I like it when we go places, and you take pictures of me. You can't let a camera like that gather dust, so we'll have to go on more trips, so you can take my picture."

"I have one more present for you, well us, but you'll get that later," Laura said.

After he gave Laura a quick kiss, John started charging the batteries for his new toy. Then he got his toolbox, and they went to Laura's house. She picked where she wanted John to hang her painting. John thought back to the second day he'd seen her. She'd called him to ask if he would fix something for her. He hadn't slept a night alone since.

They went out to the hot tub for a while and relaxed.

When they came back in, Laura said, "Give me a minute before you come up."

John went to see if his new camera's batteries were charged yet. They weren't. He'd have to wait until tomorrow to play with his new camera. That was OK. He wanted the first picture he took to be of Laura. He headed upstairs.

He saw a full-body button-up pair of red, long johns and a stocking hat on the bed with Santa printed on it. There was a note, "Wear Me". John put them on.

Laura bought a personal Mrs. Clause costume to give him on Christmas Eve at bedtime. She would not be wearing this costume at the shelter.

Laura came out in a green corset that didn't cover her breasts, it just pushed them up to display them. She had a red skirt with two petticoats that barely covered her red lace panties. She finished the outfit with red and white striped thigh-high stockings and red heels. On her head was a stocking cap with Mrs. Clause printed on it.

John's mouth hung open when he saw her.

"Santa darling, I know you're busy on Christmas Eve, but I've been a naughty girl this year. I lied to you, and I feel so bad about it."

"Well dear, I think lying puts you on the naughty list," Santa said. "Let's see all the lying you did. You lied about why we had to go skiing. You lied about the health of your mother - that was a bad one. You lied when you told me why there was no internet in the cabin. You took my car when you didn't need it and you lied about why we had to take Bo to the shelter."

"The trip to Colorado was in the spirit of Christmas as was taking Bo to the shelter. So that's OK. I'll give you a pass on taking my car and the lack of internet at the cabin. But telling Santa that your mother was lonely, frail, and in poor health. That is no way for a good girl to act. Now what should we do about this?"

"If you gave me a spanking, I think I would feel better," Mrs. Clause said.

"As you wish. How many swats do you think you should get?"

"At least ten, dear. I feel very bad about telling you that my mother was frail and sickly when I knew she was sexy and could out-ski me."

"Well OK, get yourself over my lap."

She wiggled onto his lap.

"Mrs. Clause, aren't you forgetting something about spankings?"

"What Santa?"

"They can only be on bare bottoms. You'll need to take those panties off."

She stood up, dropped her panties, and lay down across his lap, wiggling even more.

He made sure her red skirt was up and said, "Ready?"

"Yes, Santa."

John swatted her cheek gently.

"Ouch." She squeaked.

Santa rubbed where he swatted to make it feel better. "Ooh."

Then he swatted her again on the other cheek.

"Ouch." She squeaked and again he soothed her bottom.

He swatted her again. This time lower and in the middle.

"Mmm. That was a good one Santa." He soothed the spot and she moaned.

He spread her legs and swatted her.

"Ooh, Santa." He rubbed her tender spot. And she gasped and moaned.

The next swat was a little lower.

"Oh yes, Santa," she cried. Santa felt sorry for her, so he rubbed all over the area for quite a while. The poor dear was breathing hard from the pain. "Oh, Santa," she said breathlessly.

"Santa? I noticed there is a large candy cane in your long johns pressing against me. It's making me hungry. Could I lick it?"

"Ho, Ho, Ho. Of course, Mrs. Clause. You can always lick my candy cane." She got off his lap, unbuttoned the bottom of his long johns, pulled his candy cane out, and licked away. "It's so sweet."

Santa said, "You've given me an idea on how to finish your spankings."

"How?" she asked looking up at him from her knees.

"Get up and put your hands on the bed."

"Like this?" Mrs. Clause wiggled her bottom at him.

"That's right, Mrs. Clause." He stood behind her and slipped his candy cane deep inside her and began thrusting in and out. I believe you have five swats left. He plunged into her and gave her a good swat on the cheek.

"Ooh yes, Santa. Spank me like the bad girl I am. I feel so bad about lying to you and every swat makes me feel a little better." He kept thrusting into her and swatting her cheeks until she fell forward on the bed. He continued plowing into her with all the magical power he had. They were both screaming when he came.

He was still hard and didn't rest. He pulled out of her, turned her over, and entered her again. Seeing her pushed-up breasts incited him and he bent down to suck them. She wrapped her long legs around him, pulling him into her. He was out of control and pounded into her fast and hard. He came into her again yelling, "Ho. Ho. Ho." She pulled him down on top of her and kissed him. He was shrinking very slowly. She kept squeezing him with her magical pussy.

They got up on the bed and lay there exhausted.

"Thank you for my spanking Santa. I feel better now."

"Are you going to be a good girl next year?"

"Maybe." She said and laughed. "You must have a thing for Mrs. Clause or spanking,"

"These might have something to do with it." He rubbed his hand across her nipples. "Or it could be that I love you and like to play, Mrs. Clause." She looked down and he was hard again.

"Oh, Santa. You are miraculous. I never did finish with your candy cane. Is it the kind of candy with a surprise inside?" Santa nodded. Mrs. Clause sucked on it until she got to the surprise.

-----

In the morning, John asked, "Do you want to do my favorite thing at Christmas?"

"What? Sex?"

"Well, yes, but later. I go help with the food at a homeless shelter."

He'd already given them a donation, but he liked to see people happy and full for at least one day. As soon as they'd had some coffee, they headed to the homeless shelter. John always surprised Laura. They worked all day. They helped prepare the food, cook it, dish it out, and then sat with a large group of strangers and had a delicious meal. Afterward, they cleaned up and washed dishes. They didn't get home until well after dark. They were exhausted.

-----

When John started planning for Thanksgiving dinner, he told Laura that he also wanted to have a small party around Christmas. He didn't want it to be a big deal, but just a little time with everyone together. He had small gifts for them, but she couldn't tell them because they'd want to bring stuff and it would get out of hand. They were just little personal things. They settled on a big brunch on the British holiday, Boxing Day, the day after Christmas.

Laura called Dani and invited her. "Don't worry, everyone will keep their clothes on. I'm not sure what John has planned but he asked me to beg you if I had to. You're not going to make me beg, are you?" Dani said she'd be there.

There was no matching china and silverware. They pulled in tables and chairs from other rooms. John wanted this to be informal like a big family.

Marge insisted on cooking for it. John insisted that if she was going to cook, she'd join them and bring her husband.

John called everyone to the table. He apologized and told everyone that there were just gifts for the ladies. The presents are all around the tree and he told the girls go and get their package and bring it back to the table. Marge and Dani just stayed at the table. John looked at them and said, "Go!" To their surprise, they found boxes with their names on them. In each box, the ladies found a bound book of pictures along with a personalized note. Imprinted on the cover of the books, was the year.

Most of the boxes had similar notes that said, "Thank you for the shelter pictures and for being my friend and model. You can share these pictures with your partners...or not." The first pictures were all from Thanksgiving. Every girl held the book close to her chest to look at the pictures, so that their husbands, friends, or dates couldn't see them, closed them, and said, "Maybe later". Each of the books had a clothed and a naked group picture at the end. There was lots of giggling.

Ashley's note was somewhat different. At the bottom, it said, "There are two more for you. Go look in the studio."

Ashley excused herself and went into the studio. She found two boxes. One small and one large. She opened the small one and found a flash drive in it. The note read, "I ran across these pictures of you at the party. These are the last copies that exist. As far as I'm concerned, they were somehow lost. You can take one more look at them, or not, then smash this drive and they'll be gone. Just don't forget what happened."

Just when she thought he couldn't be any nicer, she opened the big box. It had a new camera and a couple of lenses and accessories in it. The note said, "Keep it up. You have talent. Grab my camera sitting on the bench and bring it back to the table. It's all set. You may need it." That was strange she thought.

Marge's box had a picture of her the night before Thanksgiving, a note, and an envelope. The note said, "I'm not sure how I'd get along without you. You have no idea how happy it makes me that you like Laura." She opened the envelope and found four airplane tickets to Hawaii and a check for expenses. There was another note inside that said, "If you would rather go somewhere else everything can easily be changed. I'd like the family to come by for pictures before you leave."

"I can't take this," she said.

"Of course, you can, and will."

Dani's box had a picture book and a note. "Thank you for all you do for the shelter. Thank you for being so nice to my friends and helping with the photo shoot. And thank you for being our friend. Look through the whole book before you show the pictures to everyone. You look beautiful and I'd like to take your picture in the studio if you'd let me." The first few were the Santa group pictures, then Dani with her dog. The last pictures were the ones that Ashley took when John told her he wanted sexy poses of Dani. She did an excellent job and the pictures of Dani in her little elf costume, made her look very sexy. He was right when he thought Ashley could get her in those sexy poses. She wouldn't have posed that way for him.

When she saw them, she blushed and said, "John!"

"I didn't take them, but you looked damn good."

"Ashley!"

"John told me what he wanted."

Dani finally gave up and said, "Thank you," and smiled at them both. She realized how good she looked in them. All the girls wanted to see them, and they thought she looked hot in them.