New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect," he said. I'll get everything ready."

She went inside and put the garage door down, then headed toward her room. In her room, she eyed the window and smiled. She had a bunch of suits from her swimming days and then, there was the pink bikini she had gotten herself her senior year in high school but never wore it except to check how she looked in it in her mirror. She dug through one of the moving cartons, deciding for sure that she'd save the bikini for a more appropriate time if that ever happened. She went through the four or five black competition suits with the little Kenyon logo just above the leg opening. With a smile she picked the one from her freshman year. She thought she could still get into it and she was sure Andy would enjoy it as well. It didn't take a cum laude graduate to realize that he loved her body so she decided, on an opening level, if you got it, flaunt it. She squirmed into the suit, checked herself in the mirror, uttered a "whew," and headed for the back door, grabbing a towel from the bathroom as she went by.

Andy had the cover off the hot tub, the pump on, generating the vigorous bubbling he loved and he had gotten a container of ice with a bottle of wine and two glasses. He had debated about cheese but decided against it. And, of course, he had quickly changed into his bathing suit and also grabbed a towel. Now he happened to turn to set the tray of wine and the glasses on the little table by the hot tub when he saw her walking toward him, halfway across her yard, her hips swinging from side to side, the towel dragging behind her in the grass. It was so sensual he had to bite his tongue to keep from groaning. He saw her big smile as she got closer and tried not to gawk as he eyed her body in the suit. As far as he could tell, it might well have been body paint that she was wearing. The suit was stretched tight to every spot it covered on her body and, of course, it shone in the setting sun, glistening subtly in a way he was sure was designed to torment him. Her legs were longer than he might have expected, accentuated by the suit, and all the skin that showed was as smooth as and glistened like the suit. Her breasts were those globes he had seen and imagined, perfectly shaped and . . . he thought he might just die right there, totally not like himself but she was totally not anything he had experienced before.

"I have some wine here," he noted. "Are you a wine drinker?"

"Not much," she replied, "but yes, if it's the right kind."

"So, the pressure is on I guess."

"You might say that."

It was on more than she could imagine he decided

"I'm a simple guy. I like Chardonnay. My mother constantly belittles my wine choices. Hers have to cost over $100 a bottle or she wouldn't think of putting it to her lips."

She laughed. "No disrespect to your mother but your choice is my choice as well." He poured two glasses and sat them on the edge of the tub. He gestured for her to climb in, noticing for the first time that two small nubs had appeared on the tips of her breasts underneath the smooth blackness of her suit. Just that simple observation gave him a twinge under his bathing suit.

Melissa climbed into the hot tub, the water feeling good on her legs and, as she bent to sit down she also saw the bumps on her breasts. She chastised herself for forgetting about that. It happened at swimming meets sometimes, when the natatorium was a little cool. But, her only other choice was the pink bikini and she was sure it would have been even worse. Andy climbed into the tub too, his legs bumping hers several times as he got his long frame seated. She had to admit that the warm water felt good. She also had to admit that she enjoyed seeing Andy's rather muscular body in the bathing suit. Another side of her, that she kept trying to shove aside, wished he had been in one of those tight Speedos so she could ogle his package a little.

They talked and laughed and inadvertently rubbed legs under the water. Before too long the bottle of wine was empty and the buzzing in her head told her it was time to get away from that smile and those green eyes before her plan went awry. She stood up to leave, knowing where his eyes would be since those formerly little lumps were now more than twice as big as before. And the suit just magnified that. She climbed out of the tub and thanked him for the invitation. Then she stood on tiptoes, put her hand on his cheek and kissed him. She felt his lips begin to open and she gently backed away.

He took a deep breath. "Bicycling yesterday and swimming today should mean a run tomorrow. I'd love to join you for that. I think my slightly faster twitch muscles can keep up with your slower twitch muscles." The sultry look on her face when he finished that double entendre statement made him nearly explode.

Not believing she was saying it she replied, "Sure, we can twitch together." She pivoted and headed for her house, dragging her towel behind her again. She knew he was watching her buns move from side to side . . . and she enjoyed it.

Not only was he watching her buns, his mouth was standing open and he wondered if he had heard what he just heard. Plus, he had seen those nipples standing at attention and, since she was in the hot tub, it wasn't the cold air that had caused it. At the same time, the lump in his pants was becoming a little uncomfortable so he turned off the tub, put the cover on, gathered up the empty wine bottle and other remnants of the evening and went inside. He slipped off the wet suit and put on some pajama bottoms, thinking he would shower before he got into bed. Now his devious self took over and he checked her house and saw the living room light on. So, he turned on his bedroom light and left his living room light off. Then he began watching.

Sure enough she came into the living room, a towel around her head and one around her body as well. Obviously she had opted for an early shower, not wanting to smell like chlorine for the rest of the evening. He could see her over by the TV fiddling with something, then she went to the couch and sat down. He went over to the table and picked up the new Nikons and quickly focused. Wow, everything was close and very sharp. Their houses were maybe 50 or 60 feet apart so 8X brought things pretty close. The TV was at an angle so it was hard to see what was on it but, the more he watched. . . what the hell? It was porn if it was anything. Not wanting to waste time on that he swung the binoculars toward her on the couch. He nearly choked as she had thrown the towel off and was stretched back, totally naked. He could see her pale breasts very clearly, the nipples still nicely erect. Looking lower he could make out a patch of light auburn hair between her legs, where her hand was beginning to gently rub.

Quickly up to her face, her mouth open and eyes half shut, then back down to see the other hand with fingers inside, moving in and out ever more rapidly. The first hand, now obviously working on her clit as she began a slow arch upward, hips off the couch. Suddenly her head flung backward and he could see her breasts bouncing as her body jerked rhythmically . Her mouth was open and he could only imagine the sounds that might be echoing around that room. Slowly she settled back down and just lay there, stretched out, her hand still between her legs. He saw her take a huge deep breath and then slowly stand up. He wanted to get his camera and take a picture of her standing there totally nude, flushed and panting, maybe even a video, but, what little sense of right and wrong he had left stopped him. Slowly she walked toward the window and looked out as he drank in every second and every inch of her beauty. Then, she took hold of the chord and pulled the drapes shut.

Melissa stood there, breathless, holding onto the drapery chord for the little support it could give. She was 75% sure he had to be watching - he just had to be. The thought of him watching had driven her over the edge as she almost totally ignored the porn on the TV. She knew from his looks and comments that he loved her body, something that she had never really experienced before. And now he had seen about all there was to see. She had been very disappointed the first night that the architect that had designed the house has made the bedroom window only go down to her waist. She had wanted it to go to her knees. And she had amazed herself that she could just casually wipe the moisture off the window so he could see better if he was there. Now, if he would only respond without her asking verbally, which certainly wasn't going to happen.

Andy sat in the dark living room thinking. Maybe he thought too much but he couldn't help it. Why did she do that? She had to know that he could see her if he was looking. She had to know. She had to know. As he said it the third time he realized for the first time what "she had to know" meant. Why was she showing all that for him? Obviously she enjoyed it, perhaps in more ways than one. He chewed on his thumb nail. Could she actually want that, he thought. It was so weird and different, but he wasn't in college any more so things might just be different. He wondered if he could do it. Did she feel about him what he felt about her and was this monumental teasing just a prelude or was it the whole story? Only one way to find out he decided.

Melissa was hopeful. He was obviously a smart guy. Maybe not cum laude like her but smart enough to graduate. Maybe it was just too far out for him to grasp it. Maybe. She turned off the lights in the living room and bit her lip. She gently pulled back the edge of the curtain. Hopeful, she noted that he had turned on his living room lights and even more hopeful, he was standing there looking out the window. She jiggled the curtain, hopefully enough that, if he was watching carefully, he would see it move. A little smile crossed his face and she could feel the warmth from all the other smiles she had seen on his face. He knows, she thought. He really knows now. Slowly he backed up and took off his shirt, tossing it on a chair. He stretched and yawned, then unfastened his pants and they slide down his legs. Thoughtfully he turned sideways so the lump in his boxers was in profile. Slowly, he hooked the waist band and pulled them down, pausing to lift them carefully over his erection. She was having trouble breathing as she watched.

Andy was putting on a show. He had seen the curtain jiggle and was wise enough to know it was a signal. He wasn't sure why it was a signal, he just knew that it was. As he lifted the boxers over his erection he wondered what she was thinking. Despite what was happening he was convinced that she was still a virgin, just something about her told him that. So, what she was seeing wasn't something she was used to seeing and she was not comparing him to something or someone else. True or not, it gave him the confidence to continue. And, the way he felt, he was afraid the show might be a short one. But, he'd do his best. He sat on the chair and began to stroke himself, slowly now he thought or this could be a quicky. His mind made a bee line for what he had just seen, conjuring up the image of her, the watcher that had just been watched. He saw those breasts, those nipples, that wonderful little muff and pictured her rubbing, then arching, the look on her face, the sounds he couldn't hear and he was done for as the ropes of milky liquid erupted from his twitching cock onto his chest and stomach. He sat there for long moments, then looked across to her window and smiled again. What he didn't see or hear was her second orgasm as she clung to the drapes, weak kneed and totally spent but very, very satisfied.

She awoke the next morning, anxious for her day, her steps bouncy and quick as she fixed and ate breakfast, got her things together and backed the car out of the garage. She glanced over at Andy's house to see him waving at her as he was gathering the newspaper from his front porch. She tooted her horn and smiled all the way to work. After work, she swung by the Gander Mountain store and, after some careful checking, picked out a pair of 8x21 Nikon binoculars. When she went to pay, the clerk took her name and address for warranty purposes and then remarked that it was the second pair of those he'd sold this week to someone on her street. He looked at her oddly as she laughed out loud.

Andy was up and getting the newspaper when he waved at Melissa, leaving for work and got a horn toot in return. He went inside, fixed some breakfast and had nearly finished the paper when he heard a noise outside and could see Sammy's Acura pulling up the driveway. Of course, she didn't knock but just tried the door which was unlocked. "Big day ahead Mr. Anderson?" she asked, smiling.

"Going to do a little clothing shopping I think."

She was looking out the big window. "Meet the new neighbors yet?"

"Ohhhh yeah," he replied with a huge smile. "And it's' just a single neighbor."

"No need to ask what THAT means," she giggled at him. "And I assume the single is used twice in that sentence."

"It is indeed."

"So, tell me about her." She noted the dreamy look on his face as he was looking out the window at the house next door. "If she's that good maybe you should invite me over and we'll have a threesome."

"Shut up, Sammy. You're not into girls."

"But, if she's as good as that look on your face is saying, I might change." He started toward her and she jumped behind the chair. He feinted, then went the other way and was too quick for her. He threw his arms around her and held her tight.

"You're in trouble now for that remark. The dreaded incestuous kiss is on the way."

She screamed and threw one hand over her mouth. "Oh lord, don't you dare." She was glaring daggers at him.

"Would probably be worse for you than me," he taunted and she stuck out her tongue at him. "Oh, that kind of a kiss," he said, leaning in toward her as she dug her fingernails into his arm. "Ouch," was his prompt yell and he turned her loose.

"You turd," she grumped as she backed away.

"That the best you've got?"

"No, but it's all you're going to get." She glared at him, then threw her arms out and he stepped forward and they hugged, giggling together.

"Love you, sis," he said in her ear.

"Love you right back, big guy," she answered.

"So what are you doing these days?" he queried.

"Actually, I'm volunteering downtown at the homeless shelter."

"That doesn't seem too much like the Sammy I know."

"I love it, and I'm doing some good for a change."

"That's fantastic. What does mommy dearest think about that or does she know?"

"Oh she knows." With that Sammy began her imitation of her mother, curling up one side of her upper lip. "I don't know how you can stand to do that, being there with those filthy, disgusting and germ infested people. It isn't normal." Even her voice sounded like their mother.

"You're good at that," he complimented. "Have you ever considered that we might be adopted?"

"Oh yeah, lots of times. But the dark hair and green eyes kind of tie us to her." Now they both laughed together. "Listen, say hello to your neighbor for me. Have you asked her out yet?"

"We went to dinner the other night.'

"Keep at it. I'd love to meet her. She obviously has affected you in a way I haven't seen before."

"One day," he answered, not sure he was ready for that yet. Sammy kissed him on the cheek and was out the door. The car barked to life, a little squeal of rubber, a black mark on his driveway, and she was gone again. He did love his sister. In fact, if she wasn't his sister he might try to get her to marry him. He had to giggle at that thought.

When Melissa pulled into her driveway, he was sitting in the yard in his running clothes, lacing up his shoes. "You're eager," she said, rolling down the car window, and he wished that everything she said didn't seem to have a double meaning for him.

"Well, my day hasn't been as exciting and stuffed with activity as I'm sure yours has. I'm just ready to let loose here and have a good run. Have I told you that I just love to run, for running's sake."

"You never have but it's not surprising. I'm like that with swimming for sure. Heaven for me would have a 100 mile long swimming pool so I could just go on forever."

Lord he loved that face he thought as she gazed at him, making him fumble with the shoe laces.

'Give me 10 minutes," and she pulled into the garage, the door dropping down behind her. He wondered what she'd be wearing.

It was even less than 10 minutes when she reappeared. He closed his eyes to steady his breathing. Rather than normal running shorts, she had on the competition style black bun huggers, and on her they lived up to their name. Up top she had on the black sports bra with the straps that created those gentle tan line stripes on her back. Little ankle socks and running shoes completed the outfit.

He stood up. "Okay, ground rules," he said. She looked puzzled. "You're an NCAA champion which means you're kind of competitive. I'm a little that way too so we just want to be sure there's none of that in our run."

She smiled broadly at him. "I'm just out for a nice run with my neighbor. Running, chatting and all that." Then she closed one eye in a half wink. "Just your fast twitches with my slower twitches, right."

He knew that she knew what she was doing to him and he knew that she was enjoying it. But, a couple more remarks like that and he wouldn't be able to run at all.

They started off jogging through the neighborhood, his long legs eating up the ground easily. Out of the corner of his eye he watched her striding along beside him, her stride not much shorter than his. She ran easily, arms relaxed and looking like she enjoyed it.

"Is Kenyon in the OAC," he asked, the OAC being the Ohio Athletic Conference.

"No, the NCAC," that being the North Coast Athletic Conference. She was talking very normally, not starving for breath at all.

"And, were you anything special, running there," he grinned at her, almost afraid of her answer.

"Nothing special but I did win the conference 5000 two years and the 3000 one year."

"Melissa, you're killing me here. I got nothing to show for my four years at OSU but a couple of dual meet wins and a second place in the Big 10 meet in the 4 x 400 relay, only because the regular fourth man twisted his ankle the week of the meet."

"Sounds plenty good to me," she sent back to him, "since the NCAC sure isn't the Big 10. I need a little speed work here if it's okay with you. Not competitive of course."

"Have at it, then."

She began accelerating, stretching out her stride, lifting her knees and pumping her arms. In forty yards she was at nearly full speed and glanced to her side to see Andy striding along easily, like he was out for a Sunday stroll. Once again in her life she marveled at how wonderful pure speed was. She slowed down to their regular pace, puffing a little. "It's not fair," she said. "You weren't even working."

He smiled aback at her. "Being born fast is a blessing."

"You've always been fast haven't you?"

His eyes met hers and he knew that last remark had nothing to do with running. But, he could play too."

"Pretty much so, I guess. It's been exciting, but it hasn't gotten me what I want."

"And what's that," she asked, still panting.

"The prize," he quickly replied. "That trophy that everyone wants. That thing that says you've won and don't need to compete again."

She couldn't look at him but he looked at her and saw those bumps forming at the points of her sports bra. At least they were nearly home and he could die in peace. They stopped in front of her house and she gave his hand a squeeze.

"Thanks so much," she said, swallowing him with those big brown eyes. "It's lots more fun to run with someone than alone." He wanted to kiss her again but he didn't. She wished that he had. "See ya later," she said, jogging toward her front door.