New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next weeks passed much like the previous ones, those two worlds existing side by side, the world of fantasy and binoculars and the real one, where they went to dinner, held hands and walked with arms around each other's waists. He wanted to join those two worlds - he had to join them because he wanted her, more than anything before in his life. And so it was that he invited her to hot tub again after her swimming session and she happily agreed. At her house she debated about which suit to wear again. She held up the black ones, one after another, then, with a determined look on her face, she held up the pink bikini. Could she? It would show all of her tan lines. She stared at it and realized that Andy didn't care about tan lines, he only saw her. She stripped and put the bikini on, checking herself in the mirror. She wondered why she had bought it as a high school girl but today, she was glad she had. It showed everything but those most precious parts of her. One last deep breath and she grabbed a towel and headed for the back door.

Andy, in his hot tub routine, had set the wine and the glasses on the table and was setting the cover aside when he turned to look toward Melissa's house. In the deepening dusk he could see her coming toward him, a tanned body with three small patches of pink and dragging a towel. His pulse raced and the tingle that went from head to toe weakened his knees and he was afraid he couldn't stand. He knew that angels couldn't be more beautiful or appealing than was this heavenly vision approaching him. "Hi," he tried to say and choked on it.

"Hi," she replied, tossing the towel aside and tiptoeing up to kiss him. "Thanks for the invite."

He climbed into the pool quickly and his swim trunks were beginning to reveal a little more about his anatomy than he needed at that moment. He held out a hand to help her climb in, nearly overwhelmed by all the bare skin he could see. She nestled down, water to her neck and made a sound like a purr. "Sooo nice," she said.

"Amen," he added and he wasn't talking about the hot tub.

They talked for nearly an hour and now it was very dark. Andy decided it was time. Two separate worlds that needed to be joined. He took a deep breath and started. Under the water he worked to slide the waist band of his trunks down his legs while still laughing and talking. He twisted sideways and they were around his knees and then off. He was naked. Slowly, his right hand lifted the trunks out of the water and he held them up. The expression on her face never changed but she almost immediately held aloft a pink top in her right hand and a pink bottom in her left. She was ahead of him again. They tossed the clothing to the ground outside the tub as he reached over and punched the button that turned on the underwater light. The glow that appeared was tantalizing for both of them. Hints of what was under the water danced in the bubbles and caused imaginations to create wonderful pictures.

They sat and talked for quite a while, then suddenly the bubbles stopped as the pump shut off. Now there was more clear vision and much less imagination. "I need to go," she said quietly, stood up and stepped out of the tub and he stopped breathing. As he stood up, she looked at him, smiled, then picked up her towel and the little pink patches and headed toward her house. He wished he could see those bare buns moving back and forth as she walked but, not sure how or why, he was determined that the evening wasn't over yet. He dejectedly gathered everything , put the lid on the tub and headed inside.

Very purposefully he went to the living room and looked out the big window, seeing what he prayed he would see. She was wrapped in her towel, at her window looking across the space straight at him, with what he thought seemed to be a yearning look on her face. He never hesitated, quickly running out his front door and across the yard to her front door. He opened it and strode inside, looking around for her as she switched the light off. He walked over to her and could see her smile in the gentle glow from the hallway light. He reached for her and she jumped aside. He reached again and she stepped out of his reach. She was very quick. She danced around a chair with him after her. She giggled but this time he was able to grab the towel. She tugged but he jerked it away. Now they were both naked. She danced away but he cut her off, then the other way but now he had her trapped in the corner of the room. He slowly moved forward until they were just a foot apart and he could feel the warmth radiating off her body. They stood that way for long seconds, the only sounds that of their ragged breathing.

Suddenly her arms were around his neck and she jumped up, clamping her legs around his waist and she was kissing him frantically, eyes, ears, nose, forehead, everywhere she could reach. He grabbed her face and guided her lips to his. She ground her face against his, as his tongue darted between her lips. Hers darted out into his and they wrestled with little moans from her throat that were driving him nearly crazy. Her back was pressed against the wall and he could feel her breasts crushed against his chest. He threw his arms around her and began stumbling toward the bedroom. In the lighted hallway he could see her face, flushed, her nose flaring with her heavy breathing. Inside the room, she dropped her legs to the floor but he lifted her gently to the bed. She held onto him, dragging him down with her. He could have just stood there and looked at her, drinking in, what for him, was her perfection but he had no choice but to follow her down. She was still kissing his face unendingly.

Suddenly she pushed him over to his back, then sat up, looking at his erection. She bent and kissed the head. Then very slowly and tentatively she bent down and took it in her mouth. His hips arched at the touch of her lips. He was sure she'd never done anything like this before but he had certainly never felt anything like this before either. For him it wasn't how good she was at it but what she was doing, and she was doing it to him. It was heavenly as her head moved up and down, clearly visible in the glow from the hallway. But, he knew he couldn't stand much more and he gently murmured, "stop, stop, stop." She stopped and looked almost terrified. "It's too wonderful," he was able to get out, "but it's too soon." Thankfully she smiled as he rolled her onto her back and whispered, "My turn."

He kissed down her chest, pausing to enjoy each nipple with his tongue and lips, to her tantalizing moans, squeezing each of those wonderful mounds that were her breasts, so soft, so firm so . . . so everything he ever wanted. Then on to her flat and very firm stomach until at last he nuzzled that light auburn bush. Her body seemed to move to his every touch and the sounds that filled his ears only drove his own passion to ever higher levels. He gently spread her legs and heard a murmured, "Yes," as he did. His tongue touched the wetness of that secret cleft where her womanhood hid. It slid from bottom to top and back down, then pressed again until the lips parted and it slipped inside for just a second to a throaty gasp from Melissa. It probed at the hood and finally searched out that nub he so wanted to touch. Now she was making more noises in her throat as she thrust upward against that tongue. He had to remind himself that he was sure she was a virgin. One part of that didn't matter as he knew they'd be married before long. The other part was very important.

Slowly he put a finger against that cleft, surprised but ecstatic at how wet it was. Gently he pressed the finger between those lips and felt it slide inside her. He pressed it in again and heard a pained squeal that tore at his heart. "Keep going," she groaned, overcoming his hesitation and he switched to two fingers, her warm and very slippery little tube very tight around the fingers.

"Tell me," he said softly to her. "It's wonderful," was her throaty reply. With the fingers still inside, once again his tongue went to work as his other hand spread her to reveal that throbbing clit that he coveted so much. His tongue and lips flicked and enveloped it to her growing excitement until she could take no more and a long and loud, "OOOHHHHHH," accompanied her rolling hips and gave him one of the most wonderful feeling of fulfillment that he had ever experienced. Now she lifted her head and mumbled, "Please, now." He couldn't move fast enough as he rolled over and pulled her on top of him.

"Your turn," he whispered in her ear. Despite her body being overwhelmed with passion, she knew what he was doing and she loved him for it, actually the first time she had connected that word to him. But, it wasn't what she wanted or had dreamed of but she wanted him so badly, totally like nothing she had ever felt before.

"No," she said gently. "You," and rolled over on the bed, reaching out to pull him on top of her. He didn't fight because he knew her now.

They kissed again and, with his mouth against hers he said, from the depths of everything he was, "I love you." As he moved his hand down to his throbbing erection, she spread her legs, and then spread them wider. He guided himself to that still very soppy slit and felt it part as he pressed forward and slid barely inside her. She was nearly gasping, her breathing loud and almost raspy. He gently pushed and she groaned, but her hands went to his butt cheeks, her nails digging into his flesh as she tried to force him deeper into herself. He resisted, pressing in as he wanted, very, very conscious of how tight she was. She grimaced while groaning as she felt him spreading her, never imagining what this could be like, so thankful he was the first and wanting it to last forever. Tenderly he kept pressing, knowing he couldn't last forever but wanting it to do exactly that. At last her tightness took all he had. He put his hands on her cheeks and kissed her as he pulled carefully out partway, then back in to her enticing moan. Now he began thrusting faster, suddenly wondering what he would do very soon as he wouldn't last much longer. It was so warm, so slippery and holding him in its passionate grasp that there was no way he could pull clear out as he felt his muscles tightening, her sensing it as well as she lifted her hips into him and he began pulsing, not thinking about anything but passion, peace and a moment he had been dreaming about.

He collapsed on top of her, then rolled to the side. No thoughts of windows or binoculars, just thoughts of her, laying there beside him. She put her head on his shoulder and clawed at his chest with her fingers. She didn't know what to say so she said the first thing that came into her mind. "Love you too." She sat up and looked at his drooping penis. Smiling, she bent down and took it in her mouth again. This time she used her tongue, sliding it along the bottom as she moved it in and out. In the glow of the hallway light he could see her looking at him but he couldn't keep his eyes open as he lay back and gave in to the sensations racing through his body. He heard her giggle and say, "It's getting bigger," as she relentlessly slid up and down on its length. He was straining to hold back again, wanting the feeling to go on and on, but it wasn't going to happen.

He gasped out, "I'm cuming," wondering what she would do. She took it deeper than she had either time and, as he shot out his streams of semen, she choked just a tiny bit, then knew she should swallow and she did, almost all of it, just having a little dribble slip out and down her chin. He had never felt like this before, not even in his dreams and fantasies. He wanted to give her more pleasure too and started to do it.

"Don't you dare," she said, standing up and taking his hand. She led him into the living room and pointed to the couch. He sat down and she sat next to him, cuddling against his chest. He fondled her breasts and nipples to her almost purring sounds. It had happened. The two worlds had become one and the doing of that had made him the happiest man in the world, almost the exact same things that Melissa was thinking. They both had that prize that Andy had talked about and they both wanted, the one that not many have won.