New Neighbors, New Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cocaine laced with something else.

She lowered her had to the table and snorted the first line. Wiping her nose and trying to breath in deep. I was stunned, I had never done hardcore drugs before and I really wasn't sure I wanted to start, but this woman was so enticing and sexual that I wasn't really against the idea either.

"Wanna try some with me? Is good stuff." She leaned toward me and gave me a kiss, slipping her tongue into my mouth.

When I didn't stop her, she reached for my zipper. I only gave a moment's hesitation. "Xan is in the next room."

"She'll stay there until we're done," Mel whispered to me fishing my cock free from my pants.

"Is this the big gift?" I asked.

"Just lay back and let me do all the work, ok papi? She moaned.

She pulled my cock and leaned over my lap. She took me in her mouth, wrapping her plump lips around the head and swallowing me to my base. She bobbed her head and bathed my shaft with her tongue.

I groaned out loud and rolled my head back. My head was still swirling from the drinks, but I could still feel enough to tell that Melanie took pride in doing this.

I wrapped my hands in her hair and tried to control her movements, but she pulled herself off of me. "Just relax baby, let me do all the work. Do a line, it'll help you relax."

I shook my head. "Not tonight, maybe next time."

She eyed me for a moment before giving me a shrug.

She leaned back and pulled her dress down below her breasts, letting her enormous tits fall free before resuming the blowjob.

"Does that feel good?" She asked me from my lap.

I smiled and nodded.

"Can I ask you something?" She pushed her chest against my thighs taking moments off my dick and letting me squirm.

"What?"

"I need someone. Someone who can help me out with some money and take care of me and Xan. I was wondering if, maybe, you'd like to help us?"

"What? You want, like, money?" My eyes snapped open and I pretended shock and confusion. "Are you giving me a blowjob, for money?"

She squeezed my shaft with her fist and licked the head.

"No. I just need some money, and I thought, maybe if I do something for you, then you could do something for me?" She gave me a wink.

I couldn't think clearly. My head was swimming in endorphins and my dick was telling me to just give her my wallet. "That's prostitut---, that's the def—, how much do you..." I couldn't even speak with the way my body was reacting.

"Ill make it worth it, papi," she whispered. Then before I could even pretend to resist, she lowered her head to swallow my cock.

She bathed my shaft with her tongue and swirled it around my head. She sucked the skin until I thought my dick would burst. She bobbed her head up and down like she was fucking me with her face. I was too far gone to care about money. I would have given her my credit cards and social security if she had asked for it.

Trying to be a gentleman, I tried to warn her I was getting close to the end. That's when she sprung her trap. She pulled herself off me and grabbed a hold of my rod. Giving it only a few cursory strokes.

"Can you help me?" She asked.

"Fuck! I'll give you money," I grabbed her by the head and pulled her back to my groin.

She went back to work bobbing and sucking until I came. I pumped shot after shot into her throat until I could feel her go lax in my grip as she allowed her throat to relax and she gulped me down.

I sat on the couch trying to come to grips with what was going on, a lot had changed in the last few minutes. I was paying my neighbor for sex, or I was a sugar daddy, or something. The whole, don't crap where you eat idea, had gone out the window. I checked the hallway to see if Xan had heard us but there was nothing.

"So, should I just give you cash?" I asked.

Melanie chuckled. She made no attempt to cover her chest or clean the dribble of my cum at the corner of her mouth. She grabbed her purse next to her and pulled a small pill from inside. She pushed it into my hand and told me to swallow it.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Viagra, you should get your money's worth." She stood in front of me and pushed her dress to the floor. Her black panties were a lace material leaving little to the imagination.

She picked the rolled-up dollar from the table and handed it to me saying, "Go ahead baby, it's clean stuff, I promise."

Maybe because I was feeling a little pressured, or maybe because I was very interested to see where this would go, I decided to try a little. I leaned over the table and aligned the rolled-up bill with the line of powder and inhaled as hard as I could. I coughed and fought back the urge to sneeze. The powder struck the back of my throat filled my head. I waited.

"Good boy," Mel whispered as she straddled me. She opened my mouth and popped the little blue pill into the back of my throat watching me swallow it. She lifted a heavy tit to my mouth and ran the nipple along my lips. "Suck baby."

I engulfed her areola in my mouth and tried my best to suck for milk. It didn't take long for the Viagra or the coke to kick in. I could feel my body in a haze of ecstasy. Everything felt so... wonderful. I could feel my body pumping with waves of euphoria. Then Mel started to grind herself against me. Her panties were the only thing blocking my hardening shaft from making direct contact with her labia.

I decided to fix that. I reached between us and pulled her panties to the side, forcing my shaft against her wet lips with my fingers. I rubbed myself back and forth across her clit, I could feel the piercing on the hood of her clit rubbing against me. She moaned out loud, pulling my head against her chest, she began humping herself against my rod.

I lowered my dick only a few inches and line up my head with her soaking hole. "You want me to be your sugar daddy? You're gonna have to earn it," I whispered.

"Fuck yeah baby, work it out of me," she moaned.

I pushed myself into her tunnel and met some resistance.

"Shit baby, easy, you're bigger than I'm used to." She pulled my head away to look at me. "You're a big boy, you gotta be careful with that thing."

It was probably a lie, but I didn't care. I wrapped my hands around her shoulders and pulled her down o onto to me, hard and fast. The mixture of fear and shock crossing her face made me grin, her eyes widened like sauce plates. Then her face twisted from shock to pleasure and she rolled her eyes backwards.

Mel didn't say anything. She just rode me as I pumped and bucked myself up to her. Her moaning became louder and her grunts turned to shouts.

"Fuck! Fuck that pussy! Fuck my pussy baby!" She panted.

I lasted much longer than I expected to, I'm sure the Viagra and the earlier ejaculation helped. Her tits bounced in front of my face and she waved her head back and forth. She definitely was giving me my money's worth.

Several minutes passed before she began pushing back against me. I could feel her grinding her clit against my pubic bone and she stopped talking all together. Her nails dug into my neck and she began to shake and squeeze my shaft with her pussy.

I couldn't last any longer. I didn't have a condom and I was positive she wasn't on birth control, but I couldn't stop myself if I wanted to. I came hard and fast and I didn't even care about telling her. I pushed myself as far inside of her as I could go and let myself fire every rope of cum I could muster.

I had been squeezing my eyes shut and enjoying the ride, but as I came down, I knew there would be consequences. I opened my eyes and saw Melanie smiling at me. Her face was covered in a light sheen of sweat, she was giving me a wicked grin.

"Damn boy." She rolled off me. "You beat my guts up into my throat."

I gave her a smile and sheepishly rubbed my neck. I didn't bother to cover up knowing she wouldn't either. I was still enjoying the feeling of the cocaine coursing through my body. My head was spinning, and everything felt on fire.

Mel reached down between her legs and dipped her finger into her pussy. She pulled a cum covered finger to her lips and sucked on it for a moment before eyeing me, "You taste pretty good, you know that?"

"Thanks."

She turned her head toward the hallway. I hadn't noticed before but there was music coming from Xan's room.

"Is she gonna be pissed?" I asked.

Melanie sat back against the arm of the couch and shrugged, eyeing me before giving my cock an appraising look. "Do you care?" She asked, lifting her feet into my lap and playing idly with my dick.

It was a subtle shift in her demeanor, but it was there. She wanted to know if I liked Xan.

"I don't want to cause a problem here," I reasoned.

"You won't, its not the first time we've both liked the same boy," she mumbled eyeing my dick some more.

"What usually happens when you like the same boy?" I asked.

Melanie shrugged again and stood up from the couch. The music had stopped playing from Xan's room. Melanie wasn't wearing anything except the wet panties but she didn't seem to notice, she walked down the hallway and knocked on Xan's door.

I couldn't see from my vantage point because I didn't want to lean over the couch and look too interested. I heard Xan mumble something to her mother before Melanie disappeared into the bedroom.

"Mija, come play with us," I heard Melanie whisper in Spanish.

"Is he fucked up on your shit?" Xan quipped.

I heard Melanie sigh, "Niña, when you start earning money for this house then you can talk shit about how I pay the bills. Why are you complaining anyways, I thought you liked this guy?"

"Yeah, that means I don't want to watch you hump him like a ratchet púta!" Xan snapped.

I heard the slap but didn't see it. It must have been a good one too, because Xandria stored talking after that.

Melanie's voice got louder, enough that I didn't have to strain to hear her words. "You ungrateful little cunt, you forget that I own your ass. If it wasn't for me sucking and fucking every night, you'd be chained up in the basement of that fat old man, popping out his babies and sucking his cock for crumbs to eat."

Now here you are. I'm asking you to do the one thing you're good at, with the one guy you like. Do you have any idea how lucky you are? One day you'll be old, your looks will be gone, and your tits will sag, then you'll have to do things like this to make money." Melanie softened her voice after a moment of pause. "Look, come outside, play with us a little, like I taught you. Get him to bust his nut inside of you once, then we'll figure out the rest, ok?"

"Mami, I don't want to do it like this," Xan sounded like she was going to cry.

"Míja, men only want what's between your legs and what's hanging from your chest, if they think they have to pay for a baby they turn and run away. Now we found a good one here, he said he's got money after he sold that house, so either you or me is gonna lock it down, trust your mami, and do it like I told you, then we can have months to work out the rest, ok?"

"Yes mami," Xan whispered.

"Who knows, he might even like you if you get him really horny." Mumbled Mel. "Clean yourself up and then come out here and join us."

I quietly sat on couch wondering if I should try and run for it, but I heard Melanie approaching. So that's what was going on here. Melanie didn't really care about me being a sugar daddy to her, she wanted something more. She wants money for the long haul, and she was using her daughter to help her get it.

"Hey baby," Mel smiled when she entered. "You want another drink? I got some vodka in the kitchen."

"Sure," I said absentmindedly. "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, Xandria will be coming out in a second, she was just being a little bitch." She waved a hand dismissively.

While she poured us drinks in the kitchen, I stayed on the couch thinking about my options. I could get up and make an excuse to leave. I could stay and let Melanie's little plan play out like she wants. Or...I couldn't think of another option. The more I learned about her, the more I liked Alexandria. She was a smart-ass kid, but I like that in a woman, and if it wasn't for her mother, I might be inclined to date her.

Her mom was hot, but the way she connived and used her daughter, I was sure any future dealing was always going to have ulterior motives and underhand tactics.

"Hey." Xan smiled at me when she walked in. Her eyes were red like she'd been crying. "Did mom give you some of her fairy dust?"

"Yeah." I turned my head to greet her and felt my jaw hit the floor. She had dressed down to a thin white tank top undershirt and a pair of black panties. It looked like thong panties. I stared for a moment in stupid shock.

"Nice cock, old man." She waved a hand at my naked crotch. Her mouth gave me a small grin.

"Nice tits, little girl." I smirked back.

Xan sat down on the couch next to me. Her eyes darted to the kitchen where her mother was still making drinks. "Do you feel ok?" She asked me placing a hand on my thigh.

I nodded my head letting my eyes trail over her young body. Her tits were enormous. Her dark areolas were visible through her thin white shirt. "I'm good." The truth is the drugs were making my body feel like it was on fire.

"Baby, show Richard that thing I taught you while I'm making drinks." Called Melanie.

Xan glanced at the kitchen again, "Moms mixing something into your drink right now." She whispered and hooked her fingers under the hem of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head. Her fat globes fell free for me to see. They were beautiful. Full, round, perky, and delicious.

I couldn't stop myself from reaching out and taking one in my hand and giving it a gentle squeeze, "More coke and Viagra?" I asked.

She took a deep breath at my touch and shook her head, "Probably a roofie, and something stronger than Viagra. She has a whole pharmacy in the cabinets, she can keep you hard and unconscious for days."

I lifted my eyes from her beautiful chest to her face, I could see the faint shade of red on her cheek where her mother had hit her. I'm not sure if it was just pity for a pretty girl or because I liked her, but I felt...angry. Xan was a good kid, I didn't want her to be hurt, or force into doing things against her will.

I took my hand from her chest and raised it to gently touch her cheek. "Is this what you want?"

Her eyes started to moisten, and she blinked backed tears. "I didn't want it like this, but I have thought about it. I like you." She placed her little hand over mine and looked at me questioningly.

"I like you too," I whispered.

She smiled weakly and pulled my hand back down to her beasts. She reached between us and took my cock in her hand and gave a gentle squeeze. I leaned forward and kissed her mouth, I slid my tongue in past her teeth and tasted her lips. She moaned and kissed me back, giving me a few strokes with her hand. I could feel myself getting hard again, and her nipples stood up in my hands. I pulled back to take one into my mouth, but she didn't wait for me, she leaned her head down into my lap and sucked on the head of my cock. I groaned out loud.

"Well, well, well, I see you two are getting to know each other without me," Melanie chimed as she came into the living room. She had a tray of drinks and lines of white powder that she put into the table next to us.

Xandria didn't stop her work, she continued blowing me as if Mel wasn't in the room. Melanie handed me glass of vodka, that I'm sure was mixed with something else. "You were taking a while in there," I said taking it and giving a small sip. I couldn't taste anything different.

"Just wanted to make it special, papí." She smiled at me.

When I tried to lower the glass, she reached out and tipped the bottom of the glass up forcing me to finish the vodka all at once. Xandria loosened her throat and tried to allow more of me deeper into her throat but Melanie tapped her on the head and told her to sit up.

Xan lifted herself off me and wiped het lips. She eyed me as if she was hoping I would tell her what a good job she had done. "More cocaine?" I asked.

"Alexandria has to catch up," she handed her daughter a rolled-up dollar bill.

"Mami, I don't need to, I'm fine," Xan looked at her mother.

"Just do it mija," Melanie half snapped at her.

While Xan leaned over the tray and snorted a line of coke, Melanie let my eyes wander over her body.

"So, what happens now?" I asked her. I wasn't sure how much more of this night I was going to remember if there was a roofie in the drink.

"Well, that's depends on how much fun you want to have." She sat next to her daughter on the couch and laid back against the armrest. She pulled Xandria by the hand and placed it between her legs and whispered in Spanish, "Like I taught you baby."

I watched in fascination as Xandria turned to face her mother's spread legs and set to work trying to please her with hands and mouth. She didn't act like a seductress like her mother, this was work for her, not fun. Her actions were almost...mechanical. Melanie moaned when her daughters head dipped down to her bare crotch. The only sound in the room was a licking and kissing sound and Mel's groans of pleasure. I watched the lesbian show from behind. I understood that this is what Melanie was always getting Alexandria to do, give the men a show so they would be desperate for more and pliable to suggestions. Top it off with some hardcore drugs and horny idiot turns virtual slave. I had to admit, it was working on me.

Xandria had chosen to sit on her knees facing away from me toward her mother, giving me a bullseye view of her thong covered pussy and asshole.

I stared at it, enjoying the puffiness of her young labia, the tight puckered entrance of her smooth hairless anus.

"Well, papi, see something you like?" Melanie had been watching me stare at her daughter's backside. "She has a tight little pussy, and if you want to, you can put that big cock of yours right up inside it, for the right price."

She played idly with her tits while Xan ate her. She wrapped one leg over her daughter's shoulder and winked at me.

"The right price, how much is that?" I asked in a lust and drug filled haze.

I don't remember what I said next, maybe it's the coke or maybe it was the roofie, but my memory started getting spotty.

"Hmmm, depends on what you want to do to her. If you pay me a thousand dollars cash, you can eat her sweet little pussy. Pound it until you empty those fat balls of yours right up her little cunny. I'll even make her lick her pussy juices off your dick and do it all over again." She was starting to breath heavier and faster as her daughter devoured her cunt.

"A thousand dollars?" I tried to keep the indignation out of my voice. That was a lot of money, but I didn't want Xan to think she wasn't worth it.

I know I asked something else but I can't remember what.

"She's got primo pussy baby, Mija, give him a show." Melanie tapped Xan on the head. "Her little pussy tastes like honey baby, trust me, I know."

Xandria reached back with her hand and played with her pussy. She stroked herself and rubbed her clit, giving me a full view of what her mother was offering me.

"How much will it cost to cum on her tits?" I asked.

"Oh baby, don't waste it there. She's clean, trust me. I'll let you pound her for a week, you can cum anywhere as much as you want, for two grand." She raised up two fingers but kept her eyes closed, enjoying Xandria's work.

I don't remember what we said to each other next, my brain was fighting the roofie and losing.

I sat up on my knees lining up my cock with Xan's pussy. "How much to buy her from you, forever?" To this day I'm not really sure if I was trying to rescue Xandria or make Melanie feel shocked, or even if I did it because I liked the girl. But I did it, and Melanie opened her eyes and gave me a look, long and considering.