New Neighbors, New Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want her for life? Like to buy her for good and all?" She asked. I couldn't hear Xan's mouth working anymore, I think she had stopped to listen.

"Like I take her home with me, and she belongs to me from now on," I said giving the head of my dick a little push to entrance of Xandria's wet hole.

Melanie sat up and leaned over her daughter's head. "Ten. I want ten thousand dollars cash, and I want you to cum inside of me again, as a down payment. Then you can have her, you can take her tonight."

Xandria sat up and looked over her shoulder at me. I couldn't really tell what was in her eyes, fear or excitement. I didn't even know if this was a real offer, it was definitely illegal, but so was everything else tonight.

"Done." I pushed my cock into Xandria's pussy and watched her head slump forward into her mother's lap again.

I didn't hold anything back, I pushed as far as Xandria would let me go and then pulled back to push some more. Xan, to her credit didn't complain about the size of my dick or even move herself away when I pushed a little too roughly. She flinched and then tried to push herself back against me just a little.

I fucked her like I owned her and didn't stop until I was nearing the point of no return. I grabbed Xandria by the hair and pulled her head away from her mother's cunt, she moaned and panted. Melanie could tell I was almost at the end.

"Move Xandria." Her mother patted her on the head.

Xandria started to stand up but I forced her back down. "No," I grunted. I bucked my hips faster and tried to make myself cum before Melanie could object.

"We had a deal!" Melanie snapped. I don't remember what she was saying after that, but she was getting upset. She wanted me

I thought for sure I would lose the chance because I was so close but still not over the edge, until Xandria helped me out. With a free hand she slipped her fingers back and stroked my balls and shaft as I fucked her. It was all I needed.

I pumped my cum into her as much and as fast as I could. Melanie screamed something about being a cheat, but I didn't stop. If anyone was going to get knocked up by me, it was going to be the girl I just paid for.

Xan squeezed herself on my shaft and milked me for every drop. She pushed herself back onto me lap and tried to grind herself against me until I stopped. She hadn't cum, but at this point I don't think she really cared.

I slumped back onto the couch and Xan fell with me, trying to keep me inside of her a little longer. Melanie was firing off in rapid Spanish telling me I was going to regret reneging her deal. I don't remember it all and the moments I do remember of me trying to reason with her are just a blur of moments and colors. Xandria did push me out of the apartment to get me clear of harms way, she stayed behind to scream at her mother.

*******

I don't remember climbing naked up to my apartment, but I must have because the next day I woke up on my kitchen floor. I didn't remember what had happened after I left or why I had burned food on the stove.

Waking up, I could hear the tv was on in the living room and the shower was running from my bathroom. I stumbled to my feet and noticed my apartment was a wreck. The lamp was pushed over, the clothes were thrown everywhere, my blind were torn to pieces. It seemed like someone had gone through my apartment and pulled everything onto the floor.

My head was pounding and I felt confused about what had happened the night before. I remember Melanie standing over me, yelling, going through my things. She was probably looking for money. I stumbled to the kitchen and looked around at the damage. She had gone through everything here too.

The water in the restroom had stopped and I heard footsteps behind me. Xandria was standing in the doorway, her hair was soaking wet and a towel was wrapped around her large breasts.

"Hey," she whispered.

"What happened?" I asked trying to shake off the confusion.

"Mama."

I let out a sigh feeling angry and frustrated. I was pissed at Melanie for what she did, and at myself for getting into this mess.

"I'm gonna get that bitch." I stomped toward my bedroom to change my clothes and think about how best to get back at Melanie, but Xandria jumped on front of me.

"Don't, please. Just pay her the money you owe her and it'll be over," she reasoned with me.

"Pay her? Xandria, I'm gonna kill her, she tried to pimp you!" I vented, giving her a baffled look.

"And you tried to buy me," she said, her voice dropping to a whisper. "Look, she knows people, ok? Really bad people, she was on that phone with them last night."

If I wasn't homicidal before, I was after that. The idea that she was going to try and hurt me after trying to sell me her daughter only enraged me further. "She knows people? I know cops, she'll be arrested before she can even think of a lie to get out of this."

"She won't have to, what would you even tell the cops? That you tried to buy me? And you were high on coke and drunk? When things went badly you tried to cheat her? Plus you fucked us both? Incest is illegal, I would go to jail too." There was fear in her eyes.

I wasn't thinking clearly and I couldn't tell if she was right about the way things went down the night before, but I didn't care. I was angry.

"Fuck this," I grunted. I didn't bother to get dressed now, I turned and headed to my front door, I was going to go downstairs and drag Melanie out of the apartment and call the cops.

"Please," Xandria pleaded.

I didn't see her face, but I could hear the tears in her voice.

"Please...she's my mom. I know she's bad but I don't want you to hurt her, and I don't want anyone to go to jail. I just want to get away from her. Please, just give her that money she wants and we'll leave, it'll just be you and me. We can go anywhere, I'll be so good to you, you'll see. I can make you happy, please?"

My anger was gone in a puff of smoke. I was frustrated with my stupid decisions.

"Alexandria, why would I ever give her money?"

"Because you don't know her, she'll never stop until she gets what she wants. Look I can talk her out of the 'down payment', but she'll want the money. Just give her that and let's leave together." She eyed me for a moment. "You want me, don't you?"

I didn't think I loved her or anything, but I liked her. I wanted to protect her. I turned to face her and saw the tears in her eyes. My head gave an instinctual glance to her breasts.

She read my mind and pulled the towel from her body, exposing her nakedness to me. "Please. I'll be yours. I'll be your property, your own little girl, you can do whatever you want with me. I promise, I'll be so good to you. Just pay her and let's leave."

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose, remembering something from last night. "I'm not buying you Xandria. I came inside of you and I...I..." It hit me like a ton of bricks. "I came inside of her, before you and I had sex. What if she gets pregnant? I can't leave any kid with her."

"I can fix it. Don't worry. I'll take care of everything. You tell me what you want and I'll do it, ok? I'm yours now, I'll do what you say, ok?" She stepped up to me and took my hands, placing them on her breasts. "Don't think of it as buying me, think of it as paying her off."

"Xandr--"

"Just say we'll leave together and I'll fix this. I'll talk to her and make it all go away, please," she begged.

I let out a sigh, mulling over my options and what I wanted. She pressed herself against me and waited for me to decide, my erection rose against my slacks and pushed at her thigh. If she was conning me, she was doing a great job.

After what felt like minutes I pulled a chair off the floor and sat it upright. "Sit down, we're gonna talk," I said.

To be continued....