New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

O H . M Y . G O D.

He was driving me mad right from that first thrust. I was pushing up to meet him, wanting him, needing him, not wanting to ever let him go. Sheer desperation had me lifting my legs and wrapping them around him, totally unwilling to risk losing him.

It just got worse and worse. I couldn't stand it. The only reason I wasn't screaming was his mouth was covering mine, stifling any sound. He kept on driving into me with me frantically bucking under him, holding on tight and never wanting it to end.

He lifted his head, watching me, and I started going, "Ah, ah, ah," knowing what was about to happen. My climax crashed through me and I totally lost my voice while it happened, my mouth open but no sound emerging.

From the way he reacted I'd have to say he climaxed as well, but I bet it wasn't anything like what happened to me.

He watched me as I dressed, blushing with the embarrassment of it (Me blushing. Not him.). I could actually feel him watching me.

When I was ready to go he told me to leave my blind up. I was about to object, saw the look on his face and nodded instead.

"And if you hear a knock on your window tonight make sure you open it."

I glared at him. Talk about having gall. The trouble was, the look on his face said he was asking, not demanding. I sighed.

"We'll see," I grumbled.

12