New Neighbour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Oh Ma'am please. No you haven't." The towel was chilling my cock to the core, it rapidly began to shrink.

"If you hadn't cheated I would have given you a birthday orgasm you would have never forgotten boy. But you did, and now they are mine."

My cock hurt from the cold, really hurt yet she kept the pressure on. She moved the towel around to make sure the coldest parts remained pressed against my withering cock.

"You know that bad behaviour gets you punished boy. There's no orgasm for you tonight. It's time we tried your special present out."

Ah damn it. It was my own fault, I knew that but I had been convinced that she was going to give me a different present.

She kept the towel on my cock for much longer than necessary, enjoying my discomfort. Eventually the towel came off and I looked down. My cock looked like I had been skinny dipping in the Arctic Ocean.

"Oh look," she said, "you're quite proud of your cock aren't you boy? It doesn't look so big now does it?"

I groaned.

"No Ma'am, it doesn't."

"Looks like the cold has tightened those balls up a bit too."

With that she put her thumb and forefinger around them and began squeezing and pulling. I grunted a little but she wasn't trying to hurt me, she was just extending and loosening me up a bit. She let go and picked up the base ring. Holding it close to my balls she started pulling some loose skin through. She slid my first ball through easily, the second was a slightly tighter fit but with a bit of pressure it popped through the ring.

Quickly she got the end of my cock and unceremoniously stuffed it through the ring. She pulled all the skin around until she was satisfied everything was in order. Smiling she picked up the cage.

"You sure?"

I gulped.

"Yes Ma'am. Please lock me in chastity."

My cock was starting to stir again so she deftly slid the cage down and got it in position, making sure there was no pinched skin anywhere. She had the locking mechanism with the key inserted in her hand. She held it up for me to see.

"Thank you boy."

The lock slid home perfectly and she slowly turned the key and removed it.

Locked. My cock was locked away. She had the key.

She looked at me holding the key in the palm of her hand. Slowly she closed her hand and made a tight fist.

"I will keep this very safe, don't you worry. The other key is in a high security safety deposit box."

My cock was only just starting to expand yet the tip was already against the end if the cage and pressed against the bars running down the side. She leaned into me and gave me a long passionate kiss. It kept hardening but there was nowhere to go. As the pressure built so did my excitement. As the blood continued to flow the base ring felt smaller and smaller and it began to throb. She backed off, put her hand under my balls and lifted the device up for me to see. My engorged flesh was tight against the bars, trying to push through. The ring had moved a little away from my body but there was no give at all. Trapped, confined and constricted I throbbed in her hand. It felt incredible. It kept trying to get harder and harder, pressing into the unforgiving steel. I groaned and fruitlessly pushed my hips forward. Nothing happened, absolutely nothing. There was nowhere for it to go. She bounced it up and down a few times.

"Your cock always looked good but this is beautiful, just perfect.

It did look amazing, I had to agree.

"Isn't it a bit tight Ma'am?"

I asked hopefully.

She laughed,

"No boy, it's just right I think. As the manufacturer said it's best to err slightly on the small side. Feeling horny baby?"

"God Yes Ma'am."

"Good, me too."

She set about freeing my and we almost ran up the stairs. She threw herself on to the sofa and had her leggings off in record time. She scooted up to the end of the sofa, threw one leg across the back, and just said,

"Tongue, now!"

Instantly I was buried between her thighs.

"Remember everything i taught you? Forget it, just make me cum!"

She was soaking, it didn't take long. She pulled my head into her crotch as she came. She recovered, let my head go and pulled me up on top of her. She kissed me deeply savouring her taste on my tongue and lips.

"Lovely lovely lovely. It's your birthday but I've been given the best present. Thank you."

"No, thank you Ma'am. Thank you for...everything."

She shifted slightly and I could feel the heat of her pussy pressing against my caged cock. She rocked her hips and I could feel her sliding across the curve of the cage. Almost without thinking I joined her movements. Bodies tight, we moved together. I could feel her where my engorged flesh was trying to break through the bars. It was lovely but I knew there would never be enough stimulation for me to cum.

I didn't care at all. All I cared about was this moment, her amazing body moving with mine.

She was starting to heat up again, her movement getting quicker. I tried to match her increasing the friction between my cage and her pussy.

"Oh baby, yeah... good good. Keep going."

Her nails were digging into my back now. I kept the rhythm, as one we sped up until she came again. Groaning she dragged her nails up my back and held my head tight as she spasmed over the cage. We lay motionless for a while as she composed herself then she put her hands on my shoulders and I lent back away from her a little. Softly kissing me she said

"Wow baby, I've never cum like that before. Oh wow."

She moved onto her side and I slid in next to her.

"Chemistry, attraction, whatever you call it. You can't measure it or quantify it. It just is. I knew I fancied you when you first came round to work, despite the fact I'm nearly twice your age. It must have been instinct combined with your... I don't know... eager willingness. I took a gamble when I gave you those clothes to wear in the stable. I knew you were embarrassed but you put them on. I took another gamble when I told you to get on your knees and do the corners properly. By the way you did a great job first time. The corners were fine."

She laughed, I giggled and said

"I remember thinking is she serious? There's nothing there. But I did it anyway. I didn't know why then but it was just right. Obeying you was just right."

She narrowed her eyes and slipped her hand down to my balls. She squeezed them gently,

"Obeying me is always right boy."

She was smiling, just playing with me but I knew there was a hard truth in her words. My cock twitches involuntarily.

"See? You love it. And when you knelt there, hard in the shorts I knew I could make you my little submissive."

I kissed her gently and said,

"I'm so glad you trusted your instincts Ma'am."

"I know you trust me Tom but I just want to tell you that I will always look after you. Owning a sub is responsibility I take very seriously. I will keep you safe. I will hurt you, I like hurting subs, but I will never harm you. Do you understand?"

"I think so Ma'am. I do trust you, completely."

Her hand was playing with my balls, caressing and squeezing them. My cock was still pressing insistently against the cage.

"Mmmm. I'm hungry boy."

She jumped up and slipped her clothes back on and beckoned me to follow her to the kitchen.

"Want a beer?"

I laughed,

"Sure, thanks Ma'am."

She got a few bits and bobs out of the fridge and we ate with a beer.

"I love the way you are so casual about being naked." She said.

"Yeah, that's new " I replied, "I've no idea where that came from. I know I'm not a bad looking boy but usually I'm quite shy around women."

"Must be your instincts, a sub naturally wants to place themselves below a Domme, wants to be vulnerable and show their submissiveness.

Like a pack of wolves, all the others know to lower their head and eyes to the pack leader."

True I thought. I naturally wanted to follow and obey her. She was the leader. She didn't have to make a big show of it, she just was. That small but vital difference between confidence and arrogance.

I cleaned up when we had finished our snacks.

"Time to go home my little chastity boy."

That sounded good. She paused,

"This all seems like a lot of fun at the moment but at some point reality is going to kick in, maybe tonight, maybe next week. You are going to realise that this is for real now. It's not a video, the cage isn't just going to vanish. It's locked on and you have no choice about that."

"Yes Ma'am. I'm sure you are right. I don't really know how I'm going to react but I will try to stay positive and think about how much my chastity means to you. Every day in chastity makes you happy, I will keep repeating that to myself."

"Good boy. I'll email you some links and advice about chastity care. They should be helpful."

We kissed and hugged, I remembered to put my clothes on and off I went into the night.

I was still semi hard in the cage but it felt good. It held me tight, I could feel it with every step which made me swell a little more. It was going to be there as a reminder every waking moment. I loved it but I also knew that there were going to be difficult days ahead, very difficult days.

Ma'am had already sent over the info when I got home. I got another beer and started reading. It ranged from the basic if your balls go numb then remove the cage immediately kind of thing to much more useful advice about moisturizing my skin, particularly around the base ring and how to cope with nocturnal erections. I had already been hard in the cage. It felt great but I had noticed as my cock forced the ring away from my body a low level dull ache in my balls. If that was as bad as it got then I couldn't see a problem.

One recommendation was to wear fairly tight underwear to keep the cage in place so if I became erect there would not be too much pulling on my balls. Good call, I would try that.

My phone pinged, it was Ma'am wishing her chastity boy a good night's sleep and sweet dreams. I replied in kind and slipped into bed.

I thought about what had happened and ran my fingers over the outline of the cage. I remembered the cross and making my beautiful Domme cum. My cock began to swell as I continued stroking the steel bars, it felt amazing. I stretched and flexed my body. Oh nice. It got harder, my mind wandered to various kinky scenarios still stroking. It felt so good, I wanted to cum. I wanted to grab my hard cock and have a great big orgasm.

But I couldn't. All I could do was stroke the bars and feel my flesh through them. I moved my hand away but the throbbing carried on. Ma'am please I thought. She was right. This was real. There was no orgasm to relieve me. All there was my cock pressing into steel. I couldn't stop it and I couldn't stop thinking of her and her touch. The cane, the cross, her pussy, her orgasms on my mouth.

I don't know how long I lay there. She could control it by putting it behind bars but my mind was free and it was not going to let me sleep.

Eventually sleep came, sweet dreams? I don't know but I woke with what would usually have been morning wood. I could feel that ache but it was more painful now. I wondered how long I had been trying to get hard. Hours probably. OK, this wasn't great but it wasn't that bad either. Have a pee, they said that would help. It did, my cock slowly softened and the ache went away. I was due over at Ma'am's house at 11 as usual. I had some breakfast. I had put my usual jeans on. The cage was pretty tight in them and formed what I thought was a noticeable bulge. In one sense I liked the look but practically it might seem a bit odd. Maybe a trip to the shops was in order for some slightly bigger trousers.

Ma'am was in the stables when I arrived. This was how I had first seen her. Knee length boots and tight jodhpurs. It was a good look on her, I loved it.

She smiled, came over and hugged me.

"Hi, how are you? How was your first night?"

I explained what had happened.

"But you feel alright though?'

"I do Ma'am. I'm a bit tired but there weren't any sharp pains or numbness or anything that would make me need to take it off."

She beamed at me,

"That's great news. Some people just can't wear a device. It doesn't matter what they do, what sort they wear. Some people just get pain they can't deal with, even issues that might need medical attention. I'm so happy that you are OK."

She winked and said,

"There will probably be times when you wish you were one of those people but too late now my chastity boy."

I laughed nervously. I could only imagine.

She noticed my jeans and I told her of my plan. She approved, saying that this was just for us. She had no desire to expose me or humiliate me in public. This was a private thing and would always remain so. She did mention that she had a couple of good friends who were "in the scene" so to speak and asked my if I would be worried about meeting them as a sub. I asked exactly what she meant and she said if they came over, or we went to their houses would I be OK with playing with them, being her sub with them. I was honest about being slightly worried about the idea but I trusted her so if she trusted them I was sure it would be fine. She assured me that they were good people and it wouldn't happen anytime soon.

"Work time boy. I'll get your work clothes."

The tight shorts were even tighter now. The cage was clearly visible through the thin cloth. She thought it looked great, I wasn't quite so sure and told me that I could disappear if anyone showed up until she could get my normal clothes to me. I was just a handyman as far as the rest of the world was concerned.

I went about my chores, the shorts didn't help. Every movement made me very aware of the cage. My cock swelled, then shrank many times. This was a bizarre roller coaster I thought.

Work done and inspected she told me to take my clothes off and join her in the shower.

It was amazing to be naked with her again. Getting clean wasn't really the point of the shower I realised. Our bodies moved easily against each other. My cock was raging hard in the cage as she soaped it up and made a meal of cleaning me.

She guided my hand between her legs.

"Use your fingers baby. I'll teach you."

She turned so her arse was pressing down on my cage, trapping it between her cheeks. I had one hand on her breasts, playing softly with her nipples the other moving and exploring between her slippery folds. With her soft words she guided me as her passion increased. Grinding her arse into the cage she breathed, " My clit... quicker... nipples... pinch them... harder, it's OK."

She came hard, I felt her body bucking against me and held her by the waist as I felt her legs trembling beneath her. She pulled my hand away and I held her tight as she recovered. My cock was still pulsing in the cage desperate to be released, desperate to be allowed to get fully erect, desperate for her touch. She turned and held it with both hands, moving them across the cage, caressing my balls. I didn't even notice that I was moaning softly. I was lost in the moment, consumed by lust.

"Easy tiger, come on."

She put on a silk dressing gown and I followed her down to the kitchen. I was still pretty hard in the cage. Laughing she said

"Look at the state of you, it's only been a day."

I had to ask,

"Please Ma'am, when can I cum?"

She smiled but that edge was there. The Domme in her was never far from the surface I realised. She hid it well but it was integral to her personality.

"I'm not going to answer that question boy. Firstly, it is no longer your concern. I am in charge of your orgasms as well you know.

Secondly, I don't actually know. That might sound odd but it's true. I know you have read stories where there are regular releases, or orgasm schedules. That is too formal for me. I want to learn about you. I will watch you, spot the signals you give me. Some will be obvious, but a lot of them will be unconscious. I'm going to know you in ways you don't even know yourself.

Thirdly, don't imagine that I have forgotten for one second about the unauthorised orgasms you had last week. There were at least 5 that I have proof of, maybe there were more. But that has not been forgotten boy."

That wasn't going to be a question I asked her again any time soon. I hung my head.

"Sorry Ma'am."

Her smile sweetened,

"Don't worry. I set you up to fail really. I would have been gobsmacked if you had managed it, not this soon into our relationship and with so little training."

True but I was still sorry.

She opened her robe and pressed her body against me. She got on to her tip toes and pushed my cage down between her legs.

"Feeling horny baby?"

She made little thrusting motions with her hips.

"Does your big strong dick want out of the cage? Shall I unlock you? What would you do right now if you were free? You could pick my legs up and thrust your cock deep inside my tight wet pussy. Imagine that... push me against the wall and fuck me, fuck me hard. Go balls deep again and again as I cry out in ecstasy. Fuck me like a wild animal until you came deep in my pussy. Oh baby that sounds good doesn't it?"

She kissed me hard, we were both panting. She was driving me crazy.

"Ma'am god Ma'am." I croaked and in a flash she stepped away smiling.

"Nope, not today big boy."

My cock was almost quivering with need. I groaned with lust.

"You've got revision and I've got some prep for next week. Get your clothes on baby. Home time."

I tried to clear my head. She laughed as she watched me try and stuff my very full cage into my jeans. It'll probably go down in a few days she said still laughing.

I had calmed down a little by the time I got home but my cock was still far from flaccid. I chatted to my mum while trying to pretend that I wasn't a half crazed lust filled madman. I did some revision, deliberately getting stuck in and trying to lose myself in it. It was fairly successful surprisingly. Keeping busy was good, it was the down time that was tricky. My thoughts inevitably turned kinky, my cock would stir and I would get in a viscous circle of lust and desire. So, busy I tried to stay. This would also make Ma'am happy, as she was determined that I should do well. Do my best, that was the mantra.

Bed was a different matter though. I lay there in that viscous circle again. She was going to drive me mad I thought. I mean literally mad.

One weekend and my whole life had changed and I had a suspicion that it had changed for good. The feelings I had weren't going to just go away. They were far too intense.

I hoped that the nights after I had been with her would be the worst and that school nights would be easier.

I did sleep, eventually and went off to school. I was drawing some praise from my teachers for my new work ethic, that was good. I told Ma'am that night and she texted back that she was pleased and that hard work always pays off. I also asked her if Saturday and Sunday were the only days I could see her. She said she had a lot on, and reminded me that I did too. However she was sure we could sort some weekend evenings out to go with the days when I was supposed to be working for her.

The week was uneventful and the hoped for easier sleeping during school days appeared. I had started going to bed earlier in anticipation of not being able to drop off quickly. I had a couple of rough nights but also had a couple where I slept for over 9 hours. I needed it I figured. My attempts at morning wood were still painful but just so long as I slept I could deal with those.

My excitement grew as Thursday moved into Friday. I made sure to keep working hard, it was easier that way. This was the longest I had ever gone without an orgasm but I wasn't holding it too much hope for this weekend. Ma'am had showed her inner Domme when talking about my unauthorised orgasms. I suspected I was a long way from paying the full price for those.