New Neighbour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pouring down on Saturday. I hoped she wouldn't cancel, although the work aspect of my presence there seemed secondary these days.

She texted,

"Come over chastity boy. Lots of work to be done in the dungeon!"

I was off like a shot. We hugged and caught up. We had both been busy. She led me down to the dungeon. I had a better idea of what all the 'furniture' was now but still didn't know what I would be building.

"Start with the chair" she said, "it's no ordinary chair though."

It wasn't. It was a sort of cross between a dentist's chair, something a woman would give birth on, and a throne. It was pretty complicated but the instructions were clear and I had it done in an hour. It could tilt and move, there were parts that extended out to secure legs to I assumed, and there were pads that could be moved around for comfort.

"Lovely work boy. We are both going to spend lots of time here. My time here will be considerably more pleasant than yours though."

I realised it could be a very comfy place for her to sit or recline with me between her legs, or a sort of torture chair for me to be strapped to and played with.

"You first I think, strip and sit."

I did just that with the usual reaction inside the cage.

"I've found some of my toys," she said, "you've watched plenty of dungeon scenes, have you seen anything that you would view as a hard limit? For the record I'm not into blood or cutting, no poo, and certainly nothing that would be permanent. Just good old fashioned BDSM stuff."

We had never really discussed limits or likes and dislikes but she had seen my search history and seen me through her spy cam.

"I don't think so Ma'am. I think you know lots more about me than I know about you but I trust you."

She set about strapping me down. As with the cross there was no shortage of straps and fixing points. She was nothing if not thorough.

I pointed this out, she grinned her evil grin and said

"I've never had a sub escape yet, and you are no different. Sometimes a sub has to be kept very still for their own safety."

She let me digest that as she disappeared upstairs, returning few minutes later in an amazing tight black latex dress which seemed to be like a second skin. I responded accordingly down below and gushed about how gorgeous she looked. She had a bowl, a few things wrapped in a cloth and the dreaded cool box.

I shuddered remembering the ice cold towel on my cock but it occurred to me that it probably meant I would be unlocked. She put the stuff by my side out of sight. Out of one of the boxes she came a ball gag with long straps.

"Open wide baby, any last words?"

I smiled and accepted the large ball into my mouth. The long strap allowed her to secure it around the headrest. She made sure it was nice and tight. Now my head was immobilized along with my whole body. I felt very vulnerable but very turned on too.

She bent down and picked up something out of the cloth. With a dramatic flourish she opened up a cut throat razor. Jesus! My eyes bulged wider than the than the ball gag as she waved it in front of me.

"Time to shave your genitals boy!"

I was frozen watching the blade dance before me.

She kept a straight face for about 2 seconds before bursting out laughing.

"Your face is a picture!"

She carefully closed the blade and showed me a Bic safety razor. She winked and said,

"How about this instead?"

I made some sort of growling moaning sound and did what I hoped was a comedy eye roll.

She laughed again.

"Oh that was funny baby."

The shock had taken my erection away so she quickly unscrewed the little cap and removed the lock. Carefully she slid the cage off me.

"There he is." She gave it a little pat and it instantly started to swell again. It felt so good to finally get a proper erection, unencumbered by the tight cage.

"That's lovely baby but I need to get the ring off. I'm not shaving everything off, just your bits and bobs and the skin around where the ring sits. It will look much better and feel better too.

I knew what was coming but the freezing towel was still a massive shock. I gasped and as before she kept it squeezed tightly round me longer than necessary. She threw the towel away and carefully got my parts out of the cage.

I had never shaved down there before, it was an odd feeling. I was slightly nervous as the razor slid across my balls. She was very deliberate and obviously as she touched me, moving my cock and balls around I quickly regained my erection.

"Done," she announced, "that looks much better."

I couldn't see with my head against the rest so I gave what I hoped was a positive sounding grunt. She ran her hands across my balls then up and down my shaft. It did feel better, smooth and soft. I reveled in her touch as her gentle hands caressed me. It was heavenly.

She held my balls, quite tightly and started pulling them down, away from my shaft while squeezing gently. I felt an ache in them. It wasn't painful, not really, but as the pressure increased so did the ache. She relaxed a little then tightened a little, each time gripping and pulling a little more. My cock remained hard as she continued. The pain was building now and I let out a low moan. Strapped down as I was, with my legs held wide apart I became very aware of how vulnerable she had made me.

My groaning alternated with the whistling of my breath going through gritted teeth. My body squirmed in its bounds, and I let out a loud moan.

She froze, looked up at me.

"Ok boy?" I nodded, "would you like me to stop or carry on?"

I grunted.

"Was that carry on?"

She looked up, This hurt but I knew what she wanted. I nodded.

"Good boy."

She carried on, but didn't push any further. The pain was radiating out through my balls into my groin. This went on for a few minutes, a light sweat covered my chest as I hissed and moaned until suddenly she stopped.

"Nice," she said and grabbed what looked like a long boot lace, "sometimes simple things are just as effective as the flashy expensive stuff you can buy online."

She skillfully wrapped the string around me, 4 or 5 turns, then began a figure of eight separating my balls. It was tight but not painfully so. My balls were now held an inch or so from my body and half an inch from each other. She tapped them gently and made some small adjustments making sure there was no pinched skin between the loops. My cock was still hard and she smiled.

She made pretend writing motions with her hand.

"Subject loves chastity, tick. Subject enjoys cbt, tick.

She went off to the boxes and came back with more implements. One looked a bit like a small cat o' nine tails, the other a thin round plastic rod.

"This is a soft cat," she swooshed it around, "soft suede and not much weight. No good for arses, but very useful for genitals."

She showed my the rod, It was about a foot long. She held it at one end and bent it to about 90 degrees. Letting go it whipped straight.

"I like this," she smiled, I wasn't so sure. I knew where that was going to be used.

With another dramatic flourish she bent over and picked up a latex glove which she slipped on to her left hand. She wriggled her fingers around.

"One for pleasure," showing me her other hand, "one for pain. Your self control will dictate how often I use each one."

Disappearing between my legs I felt liquid trickling down my shaft, it was lube. Briskly she covered my shaft and glans. I felt her lightly grip my cock and slowly move from the base right up to the tip and down again. Slowly and gently she continued, it was a lovely feeling. She added a little twist on my glans every now and again. It wasn't long before I felt my orgasm growing. I began to tense. Almost before I had realised that she had stopped there was a crack and my left testicle erupted in pain. I gasped and then my right testicle did the same. Another gasp, the pain was sharp and intense. I took a few short sharp breaths. The pain faded fairly quickly.

"Remember those videos boy? No one likes premature ejaculation."

The massage began again, slowly up and down. The pain was fading into pleasure, the little twists over my head were delicious and soon I was building back up again, getting closer. I wanted to cum, to cum now. This time i noticed she had stopped but the pain was still a shock. Right testicle first this time, then the left. A second searing pain, right then left. I was gasping as the pain radiated into my groin.

"You're never going to cum without permission boy, so stop trying to. Just enjoy it."

Her hand started again. I tried to concentrate on her words. I wasn't going to cum so just let the amazing sensations wash over me. It worked briefly I think. But all too soon I felt that familiar rise. I tried to stop it but her hand was relentless until as one I heard the crack and felt the pain, 3 times on each sore testicle this time. As with the cane she didn't rush. She let the pain sink in and start to fade before the next hit, enough time for me to think and anticipate the pain. I was writhing in the chair, sweating. The cycle repeated 3 more times. She moved the target area, hitting the sides and the underside of my testicles.

I was in pieces now. I couldn't think, I couldn't remember her words of advice. She realised this and took a break.

She mopped my brow and picked up the cat. She started striking my genitals. The cat went all over my cock, the shaft and the glans. My testicles didn't escape. The cat stung, not badly but as she continued the stinging increased, especially on my exposed and very sensitive glans. With one last hard swat on my shaft she stopped.

There were more words of advice and encouragement I felt more lube dribble down my cock. Compose yourself Tom, come on I thought. Her hand slowly got to work again. It was beautiful as she slipped her hand over me. I realised I wasn't thinking about my orgasm, I was just there, in the moment, loving every sensation.

I vaguely heard a 'good boy' or two. My cock was alive, twitching and throbbing but eventually I lost it. My moaning took on a desperate tone as the inevitable approached. So close, yes yes...

No! My world erupted in pain again. This time she struck the underside of both testicles, harder than any of the others. I exhaled with a big 'ooph' noise then started keening in pain. Every muscle was tensed as I shook in agony.

She stood and watched me as I bit down hard on the gag, sweat pouring off me as the shock ran through me.

I saw her and started making unintelligible noises through the gag. She put her hand on my chest.

"Hush baby, it's over for now."

She stayed like that, her hand like a sort of anchor, centering me, calming me.

She got the cloth and carefully removed the gag, clearing my drool as she went. I coughed and cleared my throat.

"Ma'am Ma'am thank you sorry sorry Ma'am"

She leaned in and kissed my lips, stopping my random words.

She began to release me. That last blow had knocked the wind out of my cock too. The intensity had overwhelmed everything.

"Can you stand?"

Carefully I stood, my legs were weak and shaky. She took me in her arms, her head on my shoulder and we stood there for a couple of minutes. I could still feel the pain radiating through me but it was slowly leaving me. The shaking slowly abated too and I regained my senses.

She told me to sit back down and she took the opportunity to quickly lock me back up just before my cock began to come back to life.

She told me to shower, which I did, carefully around my sore balls.

I came out and she was standing by the bed, latex swapped for her dressing gown.

"Sit."

She sat next to me and give me a quick cuddle.

"Ok?"

"I think so Ma'am. The intensity was... it was a lot... I'm... I'm OK."

She reached down and very gently caressed my sore jewels.

"These OK?"

"They ache Ma'am. Everywhere down there aches but it is fading."

"They will be slightly tender for a day but you will be fine. They can take a surprising amount. As long as they don't get pierced or crushed there is very little chance of damage."

I was slightly reassured but words like piercing and crushing didn't really help.

She smiled,

"Squashing is different from crushing. You'll find out."

I wasn't in a hurry after what I had just been through.

"You did very well baby. I was watching you very carefully. There's no hiding from pain, no faking. It's a brutally honest experience. Your true self is revealed. I saw a boy who enjoys pain and who enjoys suffering for his woman.

I love that."

I couldn't answer. My cock had betrayed my desires as she hurt me. To suffer, to hurt, to need, to please. All for her. I wanted all of those things.

"I've not done this before, but you are young and I feel I have rushed you so it's necessary."

She put the chastity key in my hand.

"You won't have this chance again Tom."

There was no further explanation but I knew what it meant. I could stop here, or choose to carry on. I looked at the key. It held so much power. But I knew it wasn't mine, it was hers.

Realising that this was an important moment I slowly dropped to my knees.

I looked up at her and key in my open palm I said,

"I am yours Ma'am, for as long as you want me. This is your key, I am your boy, your sub. My trust in you is absolute and I give myself to you completely."

Looking deep into my eyes she took the key.

"Thank you Tom. I will care you for, cherish you, teach you and guide you. You are my boy and my sub."

We embraced, holding each other tight.

"I'm so excited," she said, "this could be great, really really great. Oh, the things I'm going to do with you. You have no idea."

He legs scissored quickly up round my waist and she literally dragged me up the bed, opening her gown as she went.

"Worship my pussy boy."

Excitedly I got moved my head between her legs. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head up,

"Worship it boy. I want this to go on for a long time. Remember, listen to my voice and body."

She let go and I began. Ma'am had begun my pussy licking lessons but there was so much more for me to learn. She encouraged me, scolded me when necessary. She had her knees up and my arms were wrapped around her legs. My hands could stroke her thighs and her stomach. She encouraged me to use them to learn, I could feel her muscles, when they tensed and twitched and when they relaxed. Consciously and probably unconsciously too, I was putting this information away, making connections between her reactions and my movements. I was desperate to please Ma'am in every way but this was clearly close to the top of the list.

As always my cock, now recovered was hard in the cage.

It was probably about 20 minutes before I made her cum. It was deep and came from her core. I loved it. I could give her such a profound pleasure, it made my heart sing.

She pulled me up and we lay there happily intertwined. She usually looked perfect but i loved the way after I had made her cum she looked slightly flushed and disheveled.

"We need to talk about your cock boy."

She was lightly caressing the cage, my cock was stiffening in response.

"I want you in me, I want you deep inside me. I want that lovely big cock to stretch me open and fuck me. I want to ride you and feel you. But you wouldn't last would you? It would be over very quickly."

I felt embarrassed.

"Yes Ma'am, sorry Ma'am."

She playfully slapped the cage.

"There's no need to apologise. I don't think there is an 19 year old boy, let alone an 19 year old with no experience anywhere in the world who could last very long. You will be able to but it will take training. I know that my pleasure means everything to you so I know you want to learn. I've seen proof of that already. I've noticed that you have already started to try and keep your orgasms back. During the hand job you held off well at the end. I will use the carrot and the stick..."

She giggled,

"You've already experienced the stick."

I made a low groan.

"I will guide you, and encourage you and as you know I will punish you too. I will gain control of your cock and your mind.

"Don't you mean 'your' cock Ma'am?" I said.

"Ha! No I don't mean 'my' cock. It's not my cock, it's yours.

I hate that possessive nonsense. it might give the sub a cheap thrill to say it but I think subconsciously it gives him an excuse as well. If 'my' cock misbehaves then who is to blame? Me, not him. It's bullshit. It's your cock. I can lock it up and control it that way but when it's free it's you who are in control. It is attached to your body and controlled by your feelings and your mind. A sub must take responsibility for it, not the Domme.

Ok, if grabbed your cock and went up and down like a jack hammer of course you are going to cum. But 'accidents' are usually the sub's fault. It was the sub who let himself cum, it was the sub who gave up and gave in. It is your cock boy. I will use all the tools at my disposal. I will give you agony and ecstasy, I will encourage and discourage. I will reinforce good ideas, I will use all my skills but ultimately it is your responsibility and your choice."

I took this on board. She was right, my cock so my responsibility. It all tied together with her wanting me to be the best me. In all ways she wanted me to be make the right decisions, make the right choices and do my best. No feeble excuses, be responsible for your own actions.

"I understand Ma'am. I am ultimately accountable for my own actions and behaviour. You can only lead me so far, the rest is up to me."

"Good boy. She pushed my shoulders down,

"You know what to do."

It was another marathon session. By the end my jaw was aching and it felt like I could barely move my tongue. She was lying there, totally satisfied. She ruffled my hair,

"Baby, you've got some talent in that tongue."

"Thanks Ma'am. I was grinning broadly. Her compliments meant everything to me.

"Anyway, back to your cock. As I said you have showed some promise. You have to stop worrying about the destination and just enjoy the journey. It doesn't matter if your brain is screaming 'cum' or 'don't cum.' If you are thinking about your orgasm you are in trouble. What have you used your cock for since you were able to orgasm? Pleasure. Your pleasure. It's hardwired into all men. My cock gives me pleasure. I get erect and I have an orgasm. That is it's sole purpose. We have to break those links. Your cock is for my pleasure now. It will give you pleasure too but it's main purpose is pleasing me. I know you want to learn, but we need to get the message down there. Down to your cock and down into your subconscious. My stroking felt great didn't it?"

"It was amazing Ma'am."

"What would have happened if you had cum? 2 things, firstly, you would displease me and secondly all those lovely sensations stop because of a few seconds of fun. I know it feels like hell when you're so close but it isn't. It's a beautiful place to be, you feel alive. Energy is flowing through you. Learn to enjoy it and don't chase an ultimately unrewarding moment. Some day you will be fucking me and you will realise that you haven't even thought about orgasming. You will be lost in me, in us and all you will want is for the moment to carry on.

I will let you cum obviously, that's part of the carrot. But you will truly be a sub when you give up your own pleasure and put all your faith, trust, desire and longing in me.

She smiled at me.

"I know this all sounds a bit deep and philosophical. There's no rush. It will be a fun journey. It may in some ways be easier because you are young. Your mind is more flexible and there are fewer barriers to break down. There will be dark days, days where you fail and I will have to hurt you to punish you. Every time I break you down I will build you up and you will be a step closer.