New Neighbours, Old Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
We have more fun with the neighbours.
7.7k words
4.7
7.7k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the week went by in a blur and it was Friday before we knew it.

Mid afternoon I received a text from Amy. "Are you guys free for dinner tonight?"

"Just dinner?" I replied with a smiley face.

"Well I was thinking I might eat your cock for dessert xx..." was the response.

"Sounds good to us. What time were you thinking?" I replied.

Amy text back suggesting the sooner the better and said we could come round any time after 6.00pm.

Ruth and I both got showered before getting dressed. I wore a pair of jeans and a shirt. Ruth put on some very skimpy back lingerie before putting on a short summer dress which showed off her tanned legs perfectly. It was so short that when she bent over you would get a good view of her half naked ass. The front was also quite low cut showing off plenty of cleavage.

We made out way next door just after 6.00pm and were greeted by James who was similarly dressed to me.

We made our way into the kitchen where Amy was busy preparing a chicken salad. She was similarly dressed to Ruth in a short summer dress.

She came over and gave us both a hug before telling us to make ourselves at home. James brought us over a glass of wine and we chatted about our week before Amy came and joined us.

"Dinner's all ready whenever we are. I just made a chicken salad as I didn't want anything too heavy to spoil the after dinner arrangements."

I raised my eyebrows and smiled before holding up my wine glass. "Cheers to that."

We chatted for the next few minutes before sitting down to dinner. I was beside Amy and Ruth was beside James. Conversation flowed easily as usual but started edging a bit more towards our sexual exploits.

"So you mentioned that you guys have swapped before?" said Amy, clearing away the table. "How often if you don't mind me asking?"

"It's been quite a few times," replied Ruth. "It all started with Pete having a dream about me fucking another man in front of him. I never really considered it until then. The more I thought about it though the more turned on I got. We chatted a bit about it and fantasised about another man whenever we were fucking. I then went to a work conference a couple of weeks later and decided to do something about it. I chatted up a guy in the bar and told him I wanted to fuck him and would he come back to my room in ten minutes. He agreed straight away and I came back and video called Pete on my laptop. I told him what I had done but if he didn't want me to go through with it I would just tell the guy no. I told him he could watch me on the laptop."

"I was in two minds at first as I really wanted to be there in case something went wrong." I interrupted, "but I was also really turned on at the thought of it."

"He didn't get much time to think about it because the guy arrived at my room a bit sooner than I thought." said Ruth.

"Only it wasn't just him, was it?" I smiled.

"No it wasn't." replied Ruth, "His mate had broken up with his girlfriend and he was coming to apologise that he would have to turn me down. I was so turned on and when I had came this far I didn't want to stop so I told them both to come in."

"So you had two strangers in your room?" asked Amy, intrigued.

"At that stage yes," replied Ruth, "I sucked off the original guy before letting him fuck me. Half way through I got the second guy to come over so I could have another cock to suck. I ended up fucking him after a while but he didn't last and came inside me after a couple of minutes. The first guy then wouldn't fuck my pussy with his mates cum inside it so I told him to fuck my ass."

"We have all this recorded by the way." I interrupted, "so maybe some night we'll show you some of our 'home movies'..."

"Back to the story," smiled Ruth, "In the end they called another couple of their mates round and I ended up fucking four guys that night. I had two lots of cum in my pussy, one lot in my ass and one in my mouth and all over my face. Since then we've had quite a few adventures."

"Wow." replied Amy, "I don't know about the rest of you but I'm getting very turned on."

As if to prove a point she grabbed my hand sliding it under the table towards what I discovered was her naked pussy. I slipped a finger inside her and she clamped her pussy around it.

"Yip," I smiled, "She's definitely turned on. She's soaking."

"Ruth can I borrow your husband again please?" asked Amy.

"Go for it," replied Ruth smiling, "as long as I can borrow yours."

Amy pushed her chair back and got me to do the same before she pulled down my jeans and boxer shorts and kneeling under the table she took my hard cock in her mouth.

"Hmmmmm," she moaned, "I've missed this."

Ruth pushed her own chair back and got James to do the same before copying Amy and taking his hard cock in her mouth.

A few minutes later Amy stopped sucking my cock and stood up, turning round with her back to me. She lifted her dress up out of the way so she could take hold of my cock and guide it into her warm pussy.

"My god, that feels so good." she gasped as she started grinding down on my cock.

I reached round and lifted up the hem of her dress to give me access to her pussy.

I rubbed her pussy lips and started kissing and biting her neck as she fucked me next to my kneeling wife.

As she rode me she pulled down the straps of her dress exposing her boobs, taking them in her hands and twisting her nipples.

'If you keep sucking me like that Ruth I'm going to cum..." gasped James across the table.

"Well we can't have that just yet." replied Ruth, as she got up off her knees and lifted herself up onto the table, leaning back and pulling up the bottom of her dress.

"Come over here and fuck me." she demanded.

James moved over to the table and lifted Ruths legs up slightly so he could slip off her g-string before he knelt in front of her and started working on her moist pussy with his tongue and fingers.

"There's no need for any more of that." gasped Ruth after a couple of minutes. "Stick that cock in me now and fuck me until you fill my pussy with your cum."

Amy was still riding my cock as we watched the other two. Ruth telling James to cum in her pussy must have been a turn on for her as she stopped just grinding on my cock and put her hands on the edge of the table and started furiously bouncing up and down on it.

I held on to her hips, helping to force her pussy down as far as it would go onto my cock. If she didn't cum soon I was going to have to pull out. I wasn't far off and as much as Ruth wanted James to fill her with cum I know Amy wasn't on the pill.

"Oh my god I'm cumming," gasped Amy a few seconds later. She gripped my cock hard as she rode through her first orgasm gradually slowing down. Thankfully her slowing down had stopped me reaching my own orgasm.

She lifted herself off me and turned round before kissing me on the lips. "Thanks for that." she smiled, as she pulled her dress over her head, throwing it to one side.. "Where would you like me now?"

"Have you ever fooled around with another woman?" I asked.

"Not yet, but I wouldn't say no, what had you in mind?"

"I want you to bend over the table and start sucking on Ruth's nipples as I fuck you from behind."

Ruth overheard our conversation and pulled her dress off and undid the front fastening on her bra before grabbing Amy's hand and pulling her over towards her.

Ruth then took hold of the back of Amy's head and pulled her in for a kiss. As she stuck her tongue into her mouth I slid my cock back inside her pussy.

I think James liked were this was going and he lifted Ruth's legs up onto his shoulders, taking hold of her thighs and fucking her even harder than he had been.

A couple of minutes later Ruth broke off the kiss and pushed Amy's mouth down towards her boobs. As Amy enthusiastically started sucking on Ruth's nipples I continued to fuck her from behind, taking hold of her cute ass.

"I'm going to cum soon." gasped James a few minutes later.

"Cum in my pussy and then finish off over my boobs." suggested Ruth.

James grunted as he came inside my wife before pulling out a few seconds later and letting the rest of his cum spurt over Ruth's boobs and Amy's face until he stopped cumming completely.

Amy reached over and took hold of his shrinking cock, putting it in her mouth, enjoying the combined juices of his cock and Ruth's pussy.

"Do you want to eat Ruth's pussy?" I asked as I continued fucking her from behind.

Amy didn't answer and moved herself forward off my hard cock and bent over in front of Ruth's cum filled pussy.

"I've never eaten pussy before." she said shyly as she looked up at Ruth.

"You'll do great." replied Ruth.

Amy lowered her mouth to Ruth's pussy and started lapping up her husbands cum which had started to drip slowly from it.

James and I both stood by watching the scene unfold in front of us, leisurely wanking our cocks as we waited for whatever was next.

After a while Amy looked up at Ruth and asked her quietly if she would return the favour and eat her pussy.

"Of course," she smiled in return. "Let me lie on the floor and you can sit on my face while your husband starts fucking me again."

Ruth lay down on the mat in the living room before Amy came over and lowered her pussy down onto her mouth.

James knelt down behind Ruth and set a cushion beneath her cute ass before sliding his now hard cock back inside her. Not wanting to be left out I went and stood in front of Amy offering her my cock to suck which she gladly accepted.

We continued like this for the next few minutes before Amy moaned that she was cumming. She let my cock drop from her mouth as she held her breath, clamping her thighs around Ruth's head.

Not wanting the night to end just yet I suggested that James and I spit roast the girls until we both came again. The girls got on all fours beside each other but facing opposite directions. We started with Ruth first and James fucked her from behind as she sucked my cock. Amy played with her pussy as she waited her turn.

After a few minutes we swapped and this time I fucked Amy from behind as she sucked her husband's cock.

We continued like this for a few more minutes swapping a couple more times before James asked if I was close. I said I was and I slapped Amy on the ass, getting her to kneel in front of us. Ruth did the same. We stood in front of each other's wives wanking our cocks before spurting ribbons of warm sticky cum over them. The girls took our cocks in their mouths filling them with cum before turning to each other and swapping cum with their tongues. It was so hot and was I'm sure a fantasy of many men...

That was certainly a night to remember and as we all got ourselves cleaned up we made a promise to continue along a similar theme the following weekend, only with Amy and James coming over to ours.

On Thursday evening James called round at ours to say that he had to go away for the weekend at short notice. There was a problem with one of the other offices that he needed to sort out. It could be Sunday before he would be back. He apologised for messing up our plans but said that he was happy for Amy to come over on her own if that was ok with us.

"When you say come over do you mean just for dinner?" I asked, not wanting to cross any lines.

"No." he replied, "you can both do whatever you want to her. As long as I get to hear about it when I get back. Maybe take a few pics for me."

He didn't stay long as he needed to get home and pack and I imagine give Amy a good fucking since he wouldn't be seeing her for a few days.

The next day I got a text from Amy just checking if it was ok if she came over that night.

"Of course," I replied, "You're always more than welcome."

I told Ruth that Amy was going to come over later and it was only then she reminded me that she had arranged to go out with the girls from her work that evening.

"Sorry," I replied, "I completely forgot. I'll text her back and tell her to make it tomorrow night instead as we originally planned."

"Don't be daft," replied Ruth, "There's no point you both sitting in alone. Just don't do anything I wouldn't do..."

"Well, that doesn't leave much." I replied with a smile.

"I know." said Ruth as she kissed me hard on the lips. "You have my blessing to do whatever you want with her. Just tell me all about it later."

I immediately texted Amy back to let her know it would just be the two of us but she was more than welcome to come over any time after 7.00pm.

"Can't wait xxx" came the reply.

Ruth headed out around 6.30pm and I got myself showered and ready for Amy coming over.

The doorbell went on the dot of 7.00 and I answered to find Ruth wearing high heels and a light summer rain jacket which came about half way down her thigh.

"Are you expecting rain?" I asked as I looked her over.

"No," she replied, letting herself in as I closed the door behind her, "but it was all I could find that was long enough to cover this."

She set down her handbag and undid the belt on her jacket, letting it fall to the floor before doing a twirl. She was wearing high heels and what can only be described as bondage wear... There were a few small strips of leather which didn't really cover anything. What it did do was make her amazing boobs look even better pushed up together. The straps around her ass cheeks also made her cute ass even more fuckable looking. There was literally nothing covering her nipples or her shaved pussy. There were also a couple of straps round the tops of her thighs and one round her throat.

"I take it you like it then?" she smiled, coming over to me and grabbing the outline of my cock which was getting harder by the minute.

"What's not to like?" I replied, squeezing her ass.

Amy wasted no time in getting on her knees and pulling down my trousers and boxers.

"Can I?" she asked sweetly as she held my now hard cock in her hand.

"Of course," I replied, smiling, "no need to ask permission."

With that she ran her tongue over the tip of my cock before swallowing it whole.

The next few minutes were bliss as Amy expertly sucked my cock, taking me to the brink several times before backing off again.

"Ok, that's enough" I gasped. "I really need to fuck you."

I took Amy by the hand pulling her up towards me and led her down to our bedroom.

I took off what was left of my clothes and told Amy to sit on the bed and spread her legs.

"Like this?" she replied as she lay down and not only spread her legs but held her pussy lips apart with her fingers.

I could see just how damp she was and as much as I would enjoy eating her out I really wanted to bury my cock inside her.

I lined my cock up with her welcoming pussy and slid all the way in. This was going to be hard and fast. We had the rest of the night still.

I held onto each of her ankles as my cock pounded her pussy as hard as I could.

"Oh my god." she cried, "keep fucking me like that. I can feel your balls hitting my ass as you fuck me. I think I'm going to cum soon."

Amy rubbed furiously at her pussy as my cock worked its magic.

"I'm cumming," she gasped a few minutes later, clamping her pussy on my cock.

I let her catch her breath for a minute before asking her to turn over and get on all fours.

I got up on the bed and lined my cock up again with her pussy.

I held onto the straps around her waist as I fucked her from behind admiring her cute ass as it rippled slightly with my efforts. She threw her head back and I grabbed hold of her long blond hair with one hand pulling it back.

It wasn't long before I felt the familiar tingling in my balls. As much as I would love to flood her unprotected pussy with my cum I knew I couldn't.

"I'm going to cum," I gasped as I withdrew my cock from her wet pussy.

Amy turned over and lay on the bed and opened her mouth.

I moved up a bit wanking my cock and aiming at her mouth. She grabbed my balls as the first spurts of my cum hit her in the face. I directed a few more towards her mouth and she lapped them up like it was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted before taking hold of my cock and starting to suck the rest of my cum straight from the tip.

"Where's your phone?" she asked as she finished licking my cock like it was an ice-cream.

I went and got my phone from the hall and brought it back to her.

"Take some pictures of me covered in your cum and send them to James." she asked.

She pouted and showed off different angles of her cum covered body as I snapped away. She even bent over and spread her pussy lips to show James just how wet she was.

I fired them off to him in a message hoping he liked them and wouldn't be annoyed.

A couple of minutes later my phone started ringing with a video call. "Well, you two look like you're having fun."

"Oh, we are," I replied, "You ok with that?"

"Absolutely." replied James quickly, "I love the thought of Amy fucking another guy. As long as I know about it."

"I decided to wear one of your favourite outfits tonight," interrupted Amy, twirling around in front of my phone."

"Oh, I noticed," replied James, laughing, "I got an instant hard on when I saw the pics. Are you guys finished or just getting started?"

"Just getting started." replied Amy as she reached over and squeezed my hardening cock. "Are you busy?"

"Not especially," replied James, "I'm here on my own just waiting on a software update completing."

"Why don't you stay on and watch?" suggested Amy.

I set my phone up on a shelf in the bedroom making sure I could get most of the room in.

Amy disappeared but came back a few seconds later. "James loves it when I use my suction dildo when I'm sucking his cock so I decided to bring it with me."

She showed me a large dildo with a suction cup before proceeding to lick the base and stick it to our wooden floor in front of the bed. We had mirrored wardrobes in our bedroom so James and I could get a great view front and back as Amy fucked her dildo.

"Come over here Pete and sit in front of me."

I went and sat on the end of the bed in front of Amy who was on her knees. She took hold of the dildo in one hand, rubbing it over her wet pussy before lowering herself down on to it. She had her eyes closed and was biting her lower lip. She looked so hot at that point my cock was instantly as hard as it had ever been.

"Hmmmm," she moaned, "That feels so good."

She took my cock in one hand and began riding the dildo while she gave my cock a slow wank.

After a couple of minutes she took my cock in her mouth and started riding the dildo faster and faster. She was moaning with my cock in her mouth and the vibrations felt amazing.

It looked like she was going to cum any second.

Suddenly she let my cock drop from her mouth as she gripped the bed with one hand her other flew down towards her pussy as she closed her eyes letting her orgasm flood her body.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "that was intense."

I gave her a couple of minutes to catch her breath and then grabbed my phone from the shelf and told Amy to get up and turn round with her back to me, facing the mirrored wardrobes. She put one leg either side of me and took hold of my cock before lowering herself down on to it.

"Are you getting all this James?" I asked, making sure James was still watching.

"Oh I am." he replied, as I noticed he had his own cock out wanking off while he watched.

I made sure that he had a good view as Amy started riding me reverse cowgirl, watching herself in the mirror. She looked incredible, bouncing up and down on my hard cock, her pussy fully on show to her husband, her boobs swinging freely in front of her.

I lay back on the bed slightly so I could watch her cute ass as it swallowed my cock before rising up again, showing my cock coated in her juices.