New Neighbours, Old Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy bent forward slightly, resting her hands on her thighs so she could control herself better. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me and her husband as he watched from afar. She slowly started riding my cock, gripping it as tight as she could. It was memorising, watching the lips on her pussy expand and contract to accommodate my width. She lifted herself up until the tip of my cock nearly slipped out before slowly lowering herself back down again, making sure my cock was buried as deep as possible.

This was driving me crazy. There are times when all I want is a good fast hard fuck but other times, slow and steady really does it for me. This was one of those times.

"Are you enjoying this boys?" said Amy, looking over her shoulder with a smile.

"Oh yes." we both called at the same time.

Amy moved one hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her outer lips, letting her fingers rub across my cock as it revealed itself. She continued like this for several minutes, occasionally lifting her fingers to her mouth and sucking each one in turn. If she wasn't careful I was going to blow my load inside her unprotected pussy.

She must have been reading my mind. "Would you like to cum inside me Pete? I would love to feel your cum flooding my pussy. Would you like that? Would you like to put a baby in me?"

Fuck me, if she kept going like that I wouldn't be able to stop it happening.

"Cum for me Pete. I want to see your cum drip from my pussy."

I tried to hold back for the next few minutes but it the thought of cumming inside her pussy was too much. "I'm going to cum." I shouted, not able to hold back any longer.

As quick as a flash, Amy slid back off my cock and grabbed hold of it. She pointed it at her pussy and wanked it like it was her own, as spurt after spurt of my cum flew over her bare pussy and stomach.

I could watch in the mirrors as her hand slowed down before she lifted it up to her mouth and licked my cum from her fingers. She looked down at her pussy, rubbing drops of escaped cum all around her pussy, careful though not to push any inside. She scooped up a few more drops and licked them from her fingers before turning round to me on the bed.

"I think you enjoyed that."

"You're lucky I didn't cum inside you." I gasped, "James would kill me."

"I'm not so sure." she replied, "James told me he has always wanted to see another mans cum drip from my pussy. I just can't go on the pill so I would need to take the morning after pill if it ever happened."

"Is that true James?" I asked, suddenly remembering that James was still on video call.

"I think it would be so hot." he replied.

Amy then took my phone so she could look at her husband. "Did you cum all over yourself?"

James pointed the phone down and you could tell there was cum over his cock, trousers and boxers which he pulled down a bit to get access to his cock.

"I couldn't help it." he smiled, "the thought of Pete cumming inside you really got me going. There's nobody else here though so I'll get cleaned up shortly."

James said his goodbyes, telling Amy he would call her later before bed.

"So, you really enjoyed that then?" she said turning to me with a smile.

"Oh, I think you can tell by the amount of cum there is."

"I'm glad I have that effect on you. It's makes me horny thinking about you and your cock." she replied.

"You're welcome to come round and use it anytime you like." I replied, "I'm always up for seeing you. That goes nearly as much for fully dressed and a coffee as it does dressed like you are now."

"I'm glad," replied Amy, "I don't want you thinking that I'm just some sort of slut."

"Absolutely not," I replied, "I've always liked you. Getting to fuck you is just an added bonus."

Amy got herself cleaned up a bit before putting her coat back on and heading next door.

I got a shower and headed to bed to read and wait for Ruth to come home.

She arrived home just before midnight, slightly tipsy.

"You had a good night then?" I asked as she nearly fell over trying to take off her high heels. She had worn a short skirt and low cut blouse which wasn't unusual. She enjoyed the looks she got from other guys.

"I did." she replied, slurring slightly. "The girls were in great form. We got chatting to a group of young guys too and they persuaded us to play a few games of pool with them. They were buying us drinks most of the night which is why I'm a bit worse for wear..."

"And what did you have to do for them in return?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Not much." replied Ruth, collapsing into bed beside me finally undressed. "They got a bit of an eyeful when I was bent over the pool table."

"Very naughty." I replied, raising my eyebrows at her.

"The guys were daring us all sorts, depending on whether we sunk the ball or not. I had to show them my boobs a couple of times, give one of them my thong and give a couple of them a quick hand job. One of them slipped a finger inside when I was bent over the table but I think he was just trying to put me off."

"Elise came off the worst. She was pretty drunk and ended up losing a dare and having to fuck one of them bent over the pool table while everyone one else watched."

"And I thought you were always the one to watch?" I replied, shocked.

I had met Elise on a few occasions and she always seemed pretty quiet and sensible but Ruth had told me if she gets too much to drink she gets a bit wild.

"So should I ask what you and Amy got up to?" said Ruth as she turned round to face me.

"Now that would be telling..." I laughed.

"Did you fuck her?"

"I did. The way she was dressed she was lucky I didn't blow my load inside her."

"Why what was she wearing?" asked Ruth, intrigued.

"Not very much." I replied, "high heels and some leather bondage straps which hid absolutely nothing."

I got my phone from the night stand and showed Ruth some of the pics and footage I had taken.

"Wow." replied Ruth after looking through it all. "She looks amazing. I'm surprised you didn't cum inside her."

"I nearly did, and she does want me to but that's a story for another day." I replied, starting to run my hands over her body. "So you didn't give any of those guys a blow job?"

"Nope. I might have fingered myself for a bit in front of them but that doesn't count."

"Show me how." I whispered.

Ruth then proceeded to run her hands down her body, circling her pussy and rubbing them over her thighs before sliding the tip of a finger over her slit.

She rubbed a couple of fingers over her outer lips, moving her other hand up to play with her nipple.

"How many guys were watching you?" I asked as I started stroking my own cock.

"A few," she replied quietly, "maybe six or seven."

"Slide your fingers inside." I replied, "Imagine it's one of those guys fingering you in front of his friends."

Ruth slid two fingers inside her pussy, getting more and more turned on.

"Are you going to cum in front of all these guys watching you?" I whispered as Ruth closed her eyes.

"Yes." she gasped, removing her fingers, "I'm going to cum soon. Put your cock inside me."

I wasted no time climbing between my wife's legs and slipping my hard cock inside her. I pulled her towards me, lifting her legs up onto my shoulders and started fucking her hard and fast. Even though I had already cum twice that night I didn't think I would last long.

"Imagine this is one of those strangers. He has you on your back on the pool table in the middle of the bar. Your skirt is round your waist. You're not wearing any knickers. His cock buried inside you as he fucks you in front of a crowd of people."

Ruth reached down and started rubbing at her pussy.

"Are you going to let this stranger cum inside you? With all those people watching?"

"Fuck me harder, I'm going to cum." she gasped.

I bent her legs back towards her shoulders and stood up driving my cock into her pussy from above.

"I'm cumming." she cried out after a couple of minutes.

As Ruth's pussy tightened around my cock it exploded, coating her insides with my sticky cum.

After we caught our breath I let her legs back down and pulled my cock from her well used pussy.

"Wow." she smiled, "Thats maybe one fantasy we should make come true."

We both got cleaned up and headed back to bed, this time to sleep.

The next evening Amy came round again, this time for dinner.

She had a few more clothes on this time but her Daisy Duke shorts showed off the creases of her cute ass cheeks. She was also wearing a tight low-cut t-shirt and no bra. I could see her nipples clearly pointing out and I wasn't sure if she was a bit cold or just horny.

She hugged both of us before checking that it was still ok being there without James. She didn't want to interrupt a romantic evening.

"Don't be daft." replied Ruth, "We love having you here. Whether it's one of you or both."

"Pete showed me some pics from last night. You looked incredible. I must get the details from you of where you got that outfit."

"Of course." replied Amy, "I got it online but I can send you the link if you want. They have a lot of sexy stuff. Thanks again for lending me your husband. Do you not get jealous at all? Especially if you're not here."

"We trust each other." replied Ruth, coming over to give me a kiss. "I had some fun myself last night when I was out with the girls."

Ruth then proceeded to tell Amy just what she got up to at the bar.

"Wow, I'm not sure if James would be happy if I did the same." replied Amy.

"Give him time." I said, "I love Ruth coming home and telling me what she got up to. It's some of the best sex we have. We don't cross the line though when we're out. Always ask permission instead of forgiveness. I don't mind Ruth playing with a couple of cocks without me but no sex or blowjobs. She can show herself off as much as she wants though. I like the fact that other guys get turned on by her but she always comes home to me."

"I'm not sure I could finger myself in front of a stranger never mind play with their cock." replied Amy.

"You could, if you're horny enough." smiled Ruth.

"Or drunk enough." I laughed.

We sat down to a dinner of steamed fish. The wine and conversation flowed about all sorts but always came back to sex.

"So these movies..." said Amy when we were just finishing up. "Can I see some of them? Would you mind?"

"Not at all." replied Ruth, not one bit nervous about showing off her body or letting another woman see her orgasm on more than one cock. "Which ones would you like to see? We've got quite a collection."

"Can I see some of the group ones?" replied Amy, "How many guys have you had at once?"

"Sure. In the one night I think four is probably the most. Three at the one time."

"Wow." replied Amy, "I'd love to see that one."

I topped up everyone's wine glasses and we retired to the living room where I plugged my laptop into our main TV.

I found the movie of Ruth when she was away at a work conference and started it playing. There was a view from Ruths laptop which she had left on the desk in her hotel room and also some footage from her phone which I had spliced together pretty successfully if I say so myself.

I sat down on the sofa to the left of Amy who had Ruth to her right.

The movie played and it relayed a lot of the conversation between Ruth and I about how she was going to fuck another guy while I watched from home on the laptop.

This all started with a dream I had about Ruth fucking another man while I watched and she decided to make it a reality. She was at a work conference and had a few drinks and thought this was a good way to start.

Back to the movie and there a knock at the bedroom door and two guys had arrived, not one.

As the movie went on we all watched as Ruth sucked off a stranger in her hotel room before letting him fuck her bareback.

Amy started shifting about in her seat a bit and a quick glance at her nipples told me that she was getting turned on.

As Ruth called over the second guy in the movie so they could spit roast her Amy's hands started rubbing her bare thighs.

When the second guy in the movie ended up cumming inside Ruths pussy I could tell that Amy was really horny. I moved my hand over and ran it up her thigh before rubbing her pussy over the outside of her short shorts.

As Ruth got her ass fucked on screen she reached over and started to unbutton Amy's shorts before taking my hand and slipping it inside Amy's knickers.

Amy gasped as my fingers started rubbing over her damp pussy.

On screen another two guys had arrived and Ruth was lining them up to fill all her holes.

As Amy watched memorised, Ruth got down in front of her and started to pull off her shorts and thong before spreading her legs and leaning in to start licking her pussy.

I had seen the movie countless times and wanted to concentrate more on the beauty beside me. I reached over and started to pull her t-shirt up. Amy lifted her hands up allowing me to pull it over her head.

I played with her nipples before leaning down and taking one in my mouth.

Amy was squirming in the seat and took hold of Ruth's head, holding it in closer to her pussy. I took a breast in each hand and alternated between each of them, sucking and biting lightly on her nipples.

Just as the three guys on screen filled Ruth with their cum Amy cried out with an orgasm.

"Oh my god..." she gasped, "don't stop."

Ruth and I continued for the next few seconds eventually slowing down as Amy's breathing returned to normal.

Amy released her hold on Ruth's head, apologising for gripping her so tightly.

"That was incredible." she gasped. "And that movie was so.... slutty. Can I say that? The thought of having four guys cum inside me... wow... just wow."

"I really need a cock in me though after watching that. Do you mind?" she asked, look towards Ruth.

"Not at all." she smiled as she moved across to me, still on her knees. I unzipped my jeans and let Ruth pull them down along with my boxers, my hard cock bouncing free.

As I took off my t-shirt Ruth took my cock in her mouth giving it a quick suck before pointing towards Amy. "He's all yours."

Amy stood up and I shuffled across so I was underneath her. As she lowered herself down Ruth took my cock in her hand, rubbing it over Amy's outer lips before holding it steady as her pussy engulfed it completely.

Amy leaned back on me and as she ground her pussy on my cock I grabbed her boobs in my hands, playing once again with her nipples.

"I love your cock inside me." she gasped, "it feels huge."

Ruth who was on the floor in front of us started playing with my balls and rubbing her fingers over Amy's pussy as my cock slid in and out. After a few minutes, she got up and stripped off completely and disappeared.

She came back a couple of minutes later with some lube and an assortment of toys.

She picked up a large vibrator and put some lube on it before turning it on to its most powerful setting and rubbing over Amy's pussy.

"Fuck." she gasped, gripping my cock even tighter.

She reached her hand down to take hold of the vibe and starting using it on herself for the next few minutes as she fucked me.

Ruth smiled up at her and took another one of her toys, this time a but plug. She put some lube on it and held it up to show Amy.

Amy stopped what she was doing and smiled. She lifted herself up off my cock and handed the vibe back to Ruth before turning round and lowering herself back down onto my cock. She reached behind and pulled her ass cheeks apart slightly, letting Ruth slip the butt plug slowly inside.

She moaned as she enjoyed the feeling of two of her holes being filled once more.

Ruth in the meantime leaned back on one elbow and took the vibe Amy had been using and started rubbing it over her own pussy before slipping it all the way inside.

Now that Amy was facing me as she rode my cock I could take her amazing boobs in my mouth and suck on her nipples, my hands gripping her ass cheeks. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last without cumming and I know Amy would like filled with my cum at some stage but not without her husband here.

Which reminded me, James would want to see video or pics of tonight.

"Ruth, grab my phone from the table and get some pics for James before I blow my load inside this pussy."

At the mentioned of me flooding her pussy with my cum Amy ground down harder on my cock. I held tightly onto her ass, using my finger to push the butt plug in as far as it would go.

Ruth came back with my phone and took some pics for James before recording his wife bouncing furiously on my cock, a butt plug filling her asshole.

"I'm going to cum soon." I gasped holding tightly on to Amy's ass.

"Not yet," she gasped, "I'm nearly there."

"Imagine that was you in that movie." I said breathlessly, trying not to cum. "Imagine you had three strangers cocks inside you at the same time."

"Oh my god," she cried, "I would love that. I would feel like such a slut..."

"Imagine they told you they were going to cum soon. Would you let them cum inside you? Would you let them fill all your holes with their sticky cum?"

"Yes." she cried out, as her orgasm overtook her body. She closed her eyes and held her breath as she gripped by cock tightly.

I tried thinking of anything except Amy having three strangers fucking her. If I kept thinking of that I was going to cum...

When she answered yes I wasn't sure if that was an answer to my question or if she was just calling yes, that she was cumming. I would have to ask her another day, maybe when she was fully clothed.

After Amy caught her breath, she stood up letting my cock slip from her pussy before she got down on her knees in front of me and took my cock in her mouth for a few minutes.

"Ruth, would you like a go with your husband before I make him shoot his load down my throat?"

"This dildo can only do some much." she replied, "I prefer a real cock inside me."

Amy told me to lie on the floor so Ruth could ride me cowgirl.

I did as instructed and Ruth lowered her loose pussy easily down on to my cock. I don't think I was any match for that 9 inch dildo.

She started riding my cock with her hands on my chest, moving her pussy quickly back and forward.

After a couple of minutes Amy went over to inspect Ruth's toy collection. She came back with a smaller dildo, maybe 7 inches. After sucking it for a minute getting it nice and wet she gently pushed Ruth forward so her boobs were hanging over my mouth.

As I sucked on my wifes nipples Amy slowly eased the dildo into her asshole. I could feel it as it went deeper and deeper, rubbing up against my hard cock just separated by a thin layer.

Ruth had her eyes closed and was biting her bottom lip, obviously enjoying this as much as I was.

A moment later she started rocking back on forth on the two objects inside her although it was more Amy's doing as she pushed her ass forward and back, fucking her asshole with the dildo as my cock was buried in her pussy.

A minute or two later Amy decided to increase the speed obviously trying to get Ruth to cum. She was using that dildo to full effect, pushing and pulling, twisting and turning it as she went.

"I'm going... to... cum.... sooon..." gasped Ruth.

Nearing her goal Amy reached down with her free hand and started playing with my balls, rubbing her fingers over my cock as it slid from my wifes pussy.

That was all it took for me and after a few more seconds my cock shot spurt after spurt after spurt inside Ruth's pussy.

"Oh my god." she cried as she reached her own orgasm. Clamping down on my spurting cock.

Amy slowly pulled the dildo from Ruth's ass and she rolled off me onto her back, letting my cock flop onto my stomach.