New Neighbours, Old Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get out of hand with old friends.
6.4k words
4.58
7.8k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the series and I suggest you read the first couple of chapters to get the overall context. All people are over 18.

----------------------------------------------------

We didn't see much of Amy and James for the next three weeks. We had other commitments and so had they. They came over for coffee two or three times a week but that's all it was. I was beginning to wonder had they decided that they didn't want to share anymore.

One evening during the week I got a call from James to say that some old school buddies of his were in town and he was going to have a bit of a barbeque that Sunday if we wanted to join them. The weather was forecast to be one of the hottest days of the summer so we agreed to go round that weekend.

To be honest I was a bit disappointed that I wouldn't get to fuck Amy again but I didn't want to push things just in case.

Sunday morning came and Amy text Ruth to tell her to wear a bikini and come over any time. The guys were probably going to spend the afternoon drinking and catching up so she thought they could make the most of the weather and top up their tans.

Ruth picked out a semi sensible bikini from her collection. It still showed quite a bit of cleavage and showed off her ass but it wasn't a thong bikini or anything like that. She covered it with a short summer dress. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

We grabbed some drinks and headed next door around lunch time.

We were the first ones to arrive as the others weren't coming until 3.00pm.

James greeted us at the door and led us on through to the kitchen where Amy was preparing some of the food for later.

Like Ruth she was wearing a short summer dress and I could see the outline of her bikini underneath. I tried not to let my mind wander to what I knew was beneath that... Her tight pussy and an ass to die for. I could feel my cock hardening at the thought and tried to think of anything else but bending her over the worktop and fucking her from behind.

"So who are these friends of yours James?" asked Ruth.

"Just three guys I went to college with." replied James, "I haven't seen them in years. I moved away but they still live in the same town and have kept in touch. They were here for a wedding yesterday and thought they would stop by and catch up."

James got everyone a drink and we headed out into their back garden.

Their garden was a decent size with a large patio which had the barbecue set up and ready to go. There were several chairs and a couple of sun loungers.

The two girls claimed the sun loungers and James and I stood sipping our beers. We all chatted about what we had been up to since we last saw each other and before long the girls declared it was too warm for a dress and pulled them off over their heads, leaving them in their bikinis.

I had seen Ruth's bikini before we left the house and this was my first look at Amy's. It was pretty revealing. It really didn't do much to contain her ample boobs and the bottoms were leaning more towards a thong. Not that I was complaining...

Just then James's phone rang and it was one of the lads confirming details for later. He went to take the call in the house and Ruth took the opportunity to ask me to put lotion on her.

She lay down on her front and I undid the strap on her top before putting lotion on her shoulders and back and then working from her feet up, paying special attention to her ass.

James was still on his call and Amy asked would I mind putting her lotion on as well.

She too lay on her front and I was debating if I should just undo the strap on her top or not. Before I made a decision she undid it herself, pulling it out from under her and setting it to one side.

I made sure and took my time putting her lotion on, my hand accidently grazing the side of her boobs as I worked my way down her body. Starting at her feet, I then worked my way up to that cute ass, paying special attention to the creases below her cheeks.

By the time I had finished I had a noticeable hard on. Thankfully James hadn't come back yet.

He came back a few minutes later and we spent the next half hour chatting about everything and nothing.

At that stage Ruth decided she needed to turn over to get her tan even. She turned over holding her unfastened bikini top over her boobs. "Do you guys mind if I sunbath topless? I normally do as I hate the tan lines when I wear a low top."

"It's more than fine by me." replied James, "The guys will be here in about an hour. Just in case you're not comfortable in front of them."

Amy then turned over, not at all worried about being topless in front of us, and why would she with boobs like that.

"Do you need me to do your lotion again for you Ruth?" I asked cheekily.

"You should be so lucky." she replied as she rubbed lotion all over her front, making sure to pay special attention to her nipples before slipping her hand just inside the top of her bikini bottoms.

"I might need help with mine." winked Amy. "I'm worried I might miss a bit."

James and I both laughed, thinking she was joking but she really did want one of us to rub lotion onto her.

"Go for it Pete." suggested James, "I get my hands on that body every day. Make the most of it."

I went over and standing behind her I poured some lotion around the top of Amy's boobs, thinking that it looked like I had just cum on her.

I rubbed the lotion in, moving further down until I was just groping her boobs.

"You need to do further down as well." said Amy after what seemed like two or three minutes of playing with her boobs.

I put a bit more lotion on her stomach and rubbed it all in, leaning forward so my fingers were just slipping under the top of her bikini bottoms.

Before I knew it Amy grabbed my hand and pushed it further down, my fingers now grazing her pussy. I looked over towards Ruth who was lying there with her sunglasses on as I briefly slipped a finger inside Amy.

I pulled my hand back and stood up to tell her that she was done.

"It looks like you enjoyed that a bit too much Pete." smiled Ruth, who had obviously seen the whole thing.

"What gave it away?" I replied, looking down at the tent in my shorts.

Well at least that answered my question about whether Amy and James had gone off the idea of us playing together.

James disappeared a few minutes later to get us more drinks and when he came back he wasn't alone. His three friends had arrived earlier than expected.

"Well that's a welcome sight." exclaimed one of them as they stood starting at our topless wives.

"Sorry," replied Ruth as she reached for her bikini top, covering her boobs with her arm. "We didn't think you would be here for a while and we don't like tan lines."

"No complaints from us." replied one of the other guys, who were now all staring at Amy's boobs.

She too grabbed her bikini top and the girls both got up pulling on their dresses and came over to be properly introduced.

"You didn't have to get dressed just because we're here." said Mark as he introduced himself, giving each of the girls a kiss on the cheek.

"It's fine," replied Amy, getting a kiss on the cheek from Steve. "We need to finish getting the food ready anyway."

The last person to be introduced was Stuart.

The guys were all the around the same age as James and looked to be in pretty decent shape. Two of them I noticed were wearing wedding rings and I wondered where their wives were.

They were all dressed in shorts and t-shirts with the exceptionally good weather. I left James to chat to them and went to get them all a cold beer.

The girls were busy chatting about them when I went in to the kitchen.

"So you've never met them before?" asked Ruth.

"Nope," replied Amy, "James had moved away before he and I got together and he's only met up with them a couple of times since. I didn't go because I had the kids to looks after."

"So are they married?" asked Ruth.

"Mark and Steve both are as far as I know. I'm not sure about Stuart. He was living with someone."

I grabbed the beers and went back outside to be sociable. The guys were easy to get on with and the time flew by. We all had our tops off as it was so warm and after a couple of beers each James started up the barbecue and the girls came back out to join us, bringing with them a selection of meats and salads. I went to help with the rest and when I came back out the girls had taken their dresses off and were in their bikinis again.

They were chatting away with the guys and I noticed James's friends taking sneaky glances at the girls when they thought they weren't looking. James and I included of course...

Ruth is a very tactile person and when she was chatting to Stuart she kept touching his arm or his chest and I could see a bulge forming in his shorts. He was trying to be subtle looking down Ruth's bikini top but I'm sure she knew.

Amy had the attention of both Steve and Mark. They were telling her funny stories about their time with James and had her bent over a couple of times with laughter which gave them a good view down her top. It gave me a great view of her ass...

The girls were on G&T's and I offered them a refill, making sure to add just a little more gin than normal.

A while later James announced that the food was ready and we all grabbed what we wanted and sat around the patio to eat.

The guys were on chairs facing Amy and Ruth who had claimed the sun loungers again. This time though they were both sitting with their legs spread either side and their plate set in front of them. I swore I could see the outline of both of their pussies with the material stretched tight.

I think James's friends though the same as they kept subtly adjusting their shorts. It didn't help whenever the girls kept leaning forward to eat, their boobs nearly spilling out of the bikini tops.

After a while we had finished eating and the girls got up to clear the plates away and tidy up. I was about to get up and help but both Mark and Steve beat me to it. They were up like a flash, offering to help do dishes.

Stuart, James and I relaxed outside enjoying the late afternoon sunshine and finishing off our latest drinks.

There was a lot of laughter coming from the kitchen and from where I was sitting I could see the girls were having a play fight splashing water and bubbles over the guys.

Mark grabbed Ruth around the waist from behind and picked her up to try and keep her away from the water. She was playfully trying to get away but he held onto her tighter, one hand on her waist, the other across her boobs. Even from this distance I could see the outline of her nipples.

She finally wriggled free and when he had let her go there was a huge tent in his shorts, and I mean huge... I don't know what size he must have been but he looked a lot bigger than me.

I wasn't the only one that noticed. Both Amy and Ruth were staring with the mouths open before Mark turned away, embarrassed.

Everyone came back outside and we had a couple more drinks and chatted happily among ourselves.

The girls offered to get everyone a refill and as the guys watched their asses as they walked by I followed them into the kitchen to give them a hand.

"Did you see the size of his cock?" whispered Amy as I walked in.

"I know," replied Ruth, "It looked and felt huge. I could feel it digging into my ass from behind."

"What was digging into your ass?" I asked as I came in, knowing what the answer already was.

"Marks cock." whispered Ruth. "It felt huge."

"I noticed. I could see the outline of it from outside." I replied, "His wife must be a very happy woman."

"I know I would be if it was inside me." smiled Amy.

"Me too." laughed Ruth.

Just then the rest of the guys came in. It was getting cooler outside and they decided to bring the party indoors.

The girls went out and grabbed their dresses, pulling them back on, the guys doing the same with their t-shirts.

We settled down round the kitchen table and with the amount of drinks taken during the day the guys were getting more brazen.

"Who's up for some truth or dare." asked Stuart.

"I'm game." replied Ruth quickly.

"Ok, truth or dare?" asked Steven.

"Truth."

"Did you like us looking at your boobs earlier?"

"Yes." replied Ruth, blushing ever so slightly.

Ruth then asked Mark. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Do you think Amy and I are hot?"

"Well I'd fuck you both in a heartbeat." he laughed, "Does that answer your question?"

"What about your wife?" asked Amy.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her." he shrugged.

The questions went on for a while getting more and more risqué. Favourite positions, riskiest place you've had sex, how many people had someone slept with, things like that. The guys all claimed to be somewhere in the thirties with Mark saying it was closer to sixty. Ruth was in the twenties and only two for Amy which shocked me as they were both sitting in the room at that very moment.

"You've only had sex with two people?" gasped Stuart.

"Well I was saving myself for marriage." replied Amy, blushing slightly, "but I did give a LOT of blowjobs so I think I'm an expert in that department."

"Ok" said Mark, "I dare you to give James a blowjob in front of us."

"Thats not how the game works" replied Amy, smiling "You're supposed to ask Truth or Dare."

"Sorry" replied Mark smiling, "Amy, truth or dare?"

"Dare" replied Amy with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Ok" replied Mark, slightly surprised, "I dare you to give James a blowjob in front of us."

"How long for?" asked Amy as she got up and walked over to her husband. "If I go until he cums we could be here for a while."

"Ok, five minutes then." suggested Steve.

Amy got down on her knees in front of James, asking was he ok with this.

"Absolutely." he smiled, pulling down his shorts and boxers, letting his semi hard cock spring free.

Amy took it in her hand, giving it a slow wank before asking someone to start the clock.

She looked James in the eye as she took his now hard cock in her mouth.

The guys were all watching with awe as Amy deep throated his cock before letting it go and licking up each side, even licking his balls at one stage.

After three or four minutes James started pushing Amy's head down further onto his cock, making her choke slightly. I could tell he was close to cumming. I knew Amy gave amazing blowjobs and was surprised he was lasting as long. Maybe he was just used to them...

"Time." called Stuart, just as James was about to cum.

Amy got up off her knees, "Sorry." she smiled before kissing James on the lips and going back to sit in her seat.

Looking round the room, the guys all had obvious tents in their shorts, apart from James who was leisurely wanking his cock.

"Ok," he said, "It's not fair me being the only one half naked here. Ruth I dare you to finger yourself in front of us."

Ruth looked over to me, looking for my blessing which she knew she would get anyway. I gave her a slight nod and she moved her chair so everyone could get a good view of her.

"Five minutes I take it?" she asked.

The guys nodded and Ruth pulled her dress over her head, leaving her in just her bikini.

"Ok start the timer." she said as she pulled her bikini bottoms to one side revealing her damp bare pussy.

She looked at us watching as she sucked on one of her fingers before running it up and down the length of her pussy. She then brought it up to her mouth and sucked on it again, adding a second finger. She rubbed the outside of her pussy lips for a few seconds before sliding her fingers inside.

She leaned back in the chair, slowly fingering herself in front of us.

After a couple of minutes she stood up and before the guys objected to finishing too soon she bent over and pulled her bikini bottoms down and tossed them to one side.

She then knelt on the chair with her ass to us and reached underneath continuing to finger herself.

"Wow", whispered Steve to me, "I didn't think she would go through with this."

"This isn't her first time fingering herself in front of a group of guys she hardly knows." I replied with a smile.

Steve had a stunned expression on his face and was about to ask something else when Ruth started breathing a lot heavier and fingering herself faster and faster, a sure sign she was about to cum.

"Oh my god," she gasped as she orgasmed on her fingers, her body shaking slightly.

After catching her breath she turned round and sat down in the chair lifting her fingers to her mouth and sucking them clean. She didn't bother putting her bottoms back on again and every eye was on her as she sat there more or less naked.

"Mark, truth or dare?" she asked, breaking the silence.

"Dare" answered Mark, wondering what it was going to be.

"We want to see you wank that monster cock of yours." blurted Amy before Ruth could say anything.

"What she said." agreed Ruth.

Mark stood up and took off his t-shirt, then his shorts and boxers tossing them to one side.

His cock looked huge and I don't even think he was fully hard.

"Fuck me." gasped Amy.

"Me too." said Ruth breathlessly.

"Any time." replied Mark with a wink. "Someone start the timer."

As Mark wanked his monster cock in front of us Ruth's hand went down to her bare pussy again and she slipped a couple of fingers inside. I looked over at Amy and she was mesmerised. She was sitting with her mouth open watching Mark.

Mark noticed her staring and went and stood in front of her, his cock waving inches from her open mouth. She looked over at James "Can I?"

James nodded and Amy took hold of Mark's cock, giving it a slow wank before looking him in the eye and pulling his cock towards her open mouth. She licked up each side, squeezing his balls as she played with his cock. She took the tip in her mouth, running her tongue around the tip as she did.

She lowered her mouth over it but struggled to get much of it in. That didn't stop her trying though. She tried her best to deep throat it but it wasn't even half way.

It was obviously doing something for Mark though. He reached down and put his hand down Amy's top trying to get at her bikini covered boobs.

After a couple of minutes Amy stopped sucking his cock so she could pull her dress over her head and undo her bikini top.

As Mark now got a good feel of her boobs she went back to sucking his cock.

The rest of us had our own cocks out playing with them as we watched Amy work her magic. Not forgetting Ruth who was enjoying the show just as much.

Amy still couldn't quite swallow all of Mark's cock and let it drop from her mouth, still using both hands to slowly wank it.

"Would you like to fuck me?" she asked, looking up at Mark.

Mark didn't know what to do. Amy was the wife of one of his oldest friends. He looked over to James to see his reaction.

"Go for it." he smiled, looking forward to seeing how Amy would handle a cock so big.

Amy stood up letting go of Mark's hard cock and pulled down her bikini bottoms. "Lie on the floor."

Mark lay down and Amy squatted over him, rubbing the tip of his cock over her pussy before slowly easing herself down onto it. She took it very slowly, gasping every inch as her pussy stretched to accommodate its size. This was only the third cock she had taken inside her and I had a great view. I was sitting just behind her and was watching every second. I managed to snap a couple of photos on my phone so she could see them later and see just how much she was taking in.

As she bottomed out she slowly started rocking back and forth, her hands on his broad chest. "Oh my god, that's huge."

The direction she was facing she could look James in the eye who was happily wanking himself with one hand and recording it with his phone in the other. She blew him a kiss before closing her eyes and concentrating on the monster cock in her pussy.

12