New Neighbours, Old Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve then got up to chance his luck and after looking at James for approval he offered his cock up to Amy to suck which she gladly accepted.

This night wasn't turning out how any of us had expected.

That only left Stuart who may have been struggling with his conscience. Maybe he was worried about his partner finding out? The other two certainly weren't thinking of their wives...

"Stuart." called Amy in between sucking Steve's cock, "Come... over here... and fuck my ass... I want to... be airtight. There's lube... in the bathroom."

He didn't think too long about it and after getting the lube and rubbing some over his cock he straddled Mark's legs, lining his cock up with Amy's cute asshole. Mark pulled her cheeks apart making it slightly easier to slide his cock in.

"Go slow." gasped Amy, struggling slightly with the two cocks fighting for space inside her.

"Oh my god." she cried out, "I feel so full... and so slutty. Now I know what you meant Ruth."

The guys looked over towards Ruth, wondering had she done the same at one stage.

Amy rocked back and forth on the cocks inside her, sucking Steve's cock as well. She pushed back trying to get both cocks in as far as she could all the while moaning in ecstasy.

Mark was taking turns sucking on each of her nipples, holding one boob in each hand. Stuart had his hands on her ass, pulling her towards him, burying his cock as far as he could.

Watching Amy getting fucked was getting Ruth more and more turned on. "James, lie down on the floor and Pete you can fuck my ass."

James didn't need asking twice.

James set his phone up on the counter and did as he was told and lay beside his wife, watching her ride two cocks and suck another.

Ruth went and squatted over James's, before easing his cock inside her. I knelt behind her and after using the discarded lube, slowly eased my cock inside her asshole.

This night was certainly one to remember.

As we all lay beside each other all you could hear was the moans of our wives and sounds of cocks sliding in and out of wet pussies.

"I don't think I can hold out much longer." groaned Mark after a few more minutes. "Where do you want my cum?"

Amy looked towards her husband lying beside her. James just nodded at her, an unspoken agreement.

"Cum... inside.... me..." replied Amy as she sucked Steve's cock. "Fill... my pussy... with your.... cum."

Mark didn't need any more encouragement and he cried out as his cum spurted deep inside Amy's unprotected pussy.

"Oh my god." moaned Amy, letting Steve's cock drop from her mouth. "Fuck me, I'm cumming. Keep going..."

Mark kept flooding her pussy which was too much for Stuart, he too started to cum, not bothering to ask where she wanted it. He coated the inside of her asshole, gripping tight onto her hips as he did.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." was all Amy could say.

Steve was standing there wanking his cock, as he watched his two mates cum inside Amy.

Ruth grabbed hold of his cock and brought it to her mouth as she rode James and I.

It didn't take long for him to cum either. He moaned as Ruth sucked him off, letting him cum inside her mouth, swallowing as much as she could.

I wasn't sure just how much more I could take and I was surprised that James hadn't cum with after his admission about wanting to see his wife filled with another mans cum.

Amy collapsed on top of Mark, spent from her orgasm, before pulling herself off the two cocks inside her. She lay on the floor and I could see cum dripping from both her holes. I hoped she didn't regret it in the morning.

Looking over towards Amy, Ruth lifted herself off our two cocks and bent down in front of her, spreading her legs before leaning forward to lick Amy's pussy, lapping up the cum that was dripping from it.

Her cute ass was sticking up in the air and I got behind her and plunged my cock deep inside her again. I needed to cum and I was going to fuck my wife in front of everyone until I did.

James looked over at his wife getting her pussy licked out by another woman and knelt beside her, offering her his cock to suck.

She took it in her mouth and sucked it briefly before asking him to fuck her. "I want you to cum in my pussy as well. Would you mind with another mans cum already inside me?"

"Not at all." he replied, "It's been a long time since I've cum inside you. Bend over the kitchen table for me."

Ruth stopped licking her pussy to let Amy get up.

She leaned over the table, gripping the other side, spreading her legs so James could slide his cock inside her cum soaked pussy.

We could all hear the squelching sounds as he fucked her, his cock squeezing out some of Mark's cum.

I wished it was me and thought of cumming in Amy's pussy made my own cock explode inside my wife's asshole.

"Sorry, I can't hold on." I cried as I came.

After I caught my breath I let my cock drop from Ruth's asshole and sat on the floor.

Ruth turned to look at me, a smile on her face. "Do you mind if I play while you get your strength back?"

"Not at all." I replied, "I've a fair idea which cock you want to try first."

The three friends had been watching both James and Amy and Ruth and I as we fucked, slowly getting their cocks hard again, hoping for a second round.

"Mark," called Ruth, "Do you mind if I try you for size?"

"Not at all." he smiled, "Where do you want me?"

Ruth got Mark to sit on the sofa and she climbed on top of him, facing him, rubbing her pussy lips up and down his hard cock. He took her boobs in his hands, sucking and biting on her nipples.

After a minute or two Ruth lifted herself up slightly, taking hold of his cock and lining it up with her pussy. She lowered herself down on to it before she bottomed out, more used to it's size than Amy would have been.

"Wow," she gasped, "That feels so good inside me. Your wife must be a very happy lady."

Ruth proceeded to grind her pussy on Mark's cock before bouncing her ass up and down on it. I watched in awe as her pussy lips slid up and down Mark's huge cock, coating it with her juices.

Mark grabbed her ass cheeks, one in each hand, helping to bounce her up and down.

I left them to it for a moment, nipping to the bathroom to clean off my cock. I wanted the chance to cum inside Amy after James had finished with her.

When I came back into the room I was just in time to hear James call out that he was cumming, his sperm flooding his wife's pussy for the first time in many years.

Ruth was sucking Stuart's cock as she continued to ride Mark's.

As James let his cock drop from Amy's pussy Steve was standing there waiting to replace it.

"Got for it." said James as Steve looked for his approval.

Steve slid his cock in easily and within a couple of minutes was filling Amy's pussy with his own cum.

He pulled out and I could see cum dripping from her pussy and running down her legs. Amy was still lying across the table, breathing heavily. "Pete" she gasped, "I want your cum inside me too."

I stood behind her, my cock now solid again and plunged it straight in. I wasn't sure if I could last as long as Steve even. I had been thinking of this moment for weeks. Granted I thought my cum would have been the first but I wasn't complaining.

"Oh my god," cried Ruth, distracting me for a moment, "that's it. I'm cumming. Cum inside me Mark."

I looked over and as my wife orgasmed Mark held on to her ass cheeks, bouncing her up and down furiously on his cock before shouting out that he too was cumming. He held her ass down, burying his monster cock as far as he could, shooting spurts of his cum inside my wife.

I looked back at Amy and grabbing hold of her long blonde hair I pulled it back with one hand, grabbing her ass with the other and fucked her... I mean really fucked her. If she wanted to act like a slut for a change I was going to treat her like one. I pounded her pussy as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her skin. After a few minutes I could feel I was about to cum so let go of her hair and held on to her ass with both hands as I started to fill her pussy with it's fourth lot of cum that night. After a few spurts I pulled my cock out and let several more fly over her ass cheeks.

I looked over at Ruth and she was now sitting beside Mark, slowly stroking his cock as he played with her boobs.

Stuart was standing to one side, wanking his own cock and looking longingly at Amy.

"Just fuck me Stuart." said Amy, looking over her shoulder at him, "You're the only one who hasn't cum inside me yet. What's one more."

Stuart asked Amy if she would lie on the rug. She did as he asked and spread her legs, letting cum drip from her well used pussy. He knelt down in front of her and lined his hard cock up before sliding it straight in. Grabbing both her legs he lifted them up so they were on his shoulders and her ass was up slightly off the rug.

Amy's gorgeous boobs were bouncing freely as she had her hands flat to the floor, enjoying getting fucked for the fifth time that night. After a couple of minutes Stuart bent her legs back towards her shoulders and got up so he was squatting over her. He continued to fuck her harder and harder until he flooded her pussy with more cum.

He withdrew his cock and collapsed on the floor beside her.

"Wow..." sighed Amy, dipping her fingers into her pussy and pulling them out covered in a mixture of our cum, before bringing them to her mouth and sucking on them. "I feel like such a slut."

I think things had gone a lot further than any of us expected. I just hoped nobody was upset about it in the cold light of day.

James left the room and came back with a warm damp cloth for his wife and another for Ruth.

They cleaned themselves up and Amy got up before saying she really needed a shower. "James sweetheart, will you join me?"

James and Amy went off to the bathroom while the rest of us got ourselves cleaned up a bit and dressed.

The rest of us got one last drink for the road and chatted amongst ourselves while waiting for James and Amy to come back. It wasn't hard to figure out what they were doing as we could hear James calling out that he was cumming and how much he loved Amy sucking his cock.

They came back after about twenty minutes, both fully dressed, only in different clothes.

The three old friends said their goodbyes with a promise to come back again very soon and to never breathe a word about what happened that night.

"Are you two ok?" I asked James and Amy once the rest had left.

They looked at each other lovingly before answering that they were more than ok.

"That was amazing..." replied Amy, "I loved acting the slut and having five guys fuck me in one night. I'm not sure I'll be able to walk in the morning but it was well worth it."

"James what about you?" asked Ruth.

"I didn't think this was how the night was going to go but I've no regrets." he replied, "Amy really enjoyed it and I've always fantasised about someone else cumming inside her. I just didn't realise it would be so many."

"It felt weird but strangely hot fucking her when Mark had just cum inside her. I haven't cum in her pussy in years and it was such a turn on knowing she let someone else cum inside her first."

"Imagine how it felt for me." I laughed, "I was fourth in the queue..."

`We hugged each other saying our goodnights and walked next door.

"Well that was a fun night." said Ruth when we closed the door. "Have you got one more load in you?"

"I'm not sure my cock will compare to Mark's." I replied.

"I'm not comparing you to Mark," she replied, taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom, "I want to make love to my husband."

Amy was going to go to the doctors first thing and get the morning after pill.

The next few days went by in a whirlwind of work and it wasn't until Thursday evening that I got a chance to talk to Amy.

Ruth was round at her dads and James was working late so Amy called round for a coffee.

"So how are you feeling after last weekend?" I asked.

"I was a bit ashamed the next day to be honest." she replied, "It all got a bit out of hand... I was so turned on though. From only having fucked two guys in my life to letting five guys cum inside me in one night. James and I talked at length about it though and he made me realise that I can release my inner 'slut' every now and again without worrying about him judging me."

"So he still finds it a turn-on watching you fuck other guys?" I asked.

"Absolutely," she replied, smiling, "Don't worry, I'll have the pleasure of you inside me again very soon. We just decided we need to maybe be a bit more 'selective' about who we play with. We don't want word getting out and affecting our family or work lives. The guys last week won't say anything because it would affect their marriages."

"Thats true." I replied, "We are generally really careful. Its only good friends or complete strangers in some other town that we'll never see again."

"To be honest, it's amazing having you guys next door. It's like having a really spicy Indian takeway on a Friday night when what you usually have is a good chinese."

"So you're comparing me to an Indian?" laughed Amy.

"No, not at all." I replied, "You're the hot and spicy alternative to my usual."

"Well, when you put it like that..." she smiled.

"So things are definitely ok with you and James?" I asked.

"Things are great. The extra spice in our sex life is amazing." replied Amy. "I'm sure you know how it is. You get used to each other over the years of marriage and maybe stop making as much of an effort and the sex becomes mechanical. It needs a bit of a spice up every now and again to get it back on track."

"Oh I know all about it." I replied, "Ruth and I had an ok sex life before we started sharing. It wasn't anything terribly exciting but it was consistent. All it took was a dirty dream of mine one night and telling Ruth all about it."

We chatted for another while just about life in general before Amy went home with a promise for us all to meet up again soon.

12