New Office Slut

Story Info
New office slut is asked to stay late on her first day...
1.2k words
3.81
102.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You knock on my office door and i tell you to come in. You're standing there in your high heels and short skirt that's way too short to be wearing to the office on your first day and your shirt is cut low exposing practically all of your enormous cock swallowing tits.

It's almost time for everyone to go home but i've got something else in mind.. "you wanted to see me sir?" that's cute. Pretending like you don't know what's going on here... You know exactly what is happening and when i see you smirk as you stare at my bulging pants i know i pegged you right as a filthy little cum sucking whore. My cock twitches inside my pants and your eyes get wide and you gasp a little. I can tell that you want nothing more than to have this dick in your slutty little whore mouth. I tell you to close the door and lock it. You make your way over to me and i'm not wasting any time as i stand up and put my hands on your face as i shove my tongue down your throat.

you moan as i press my bulging cock up against you and you start jerking me off through my pants. I tell you to unzip my pants and you obey like a good slut. My cock springs free and i push you down to your knees and tell you to suck like a filthy whore should. And you do. My cock gets instantly harder when it slides to the back of your tight throat with such ease. When you gag on my dick for the first time it feels like heaven on earth and the spit is flying everywhere. You pull your tits from your shirt without me having to say anything and i am so impressed with your slutty ways. I grab a fistful of your hair in each hand and use them as fuck handles while i pound your tight slut mouth, my cock is throbbing at this point and your spit is going everywhere including all over your exposed tits. You get your head free and say "i want you to treat me like a filthy fucking whore, daddy!" you make me want to cum so fucking bad but i won't cum until i've fucked every single one of your slutty cum catching holes.

I pick you up and throw you on my desk as i start to rip the clothes from my body. I take my tie off and wrap it around your mouth tying it in the back of your head.. I push all the shit off my desk and push you so you're on your back. I pull up your skirt and, no surprise.. No panties.. Your pussy is gushing but i spit on it anyway for good measure.. I take two fingers and shove one in your pussy and one your ass while the others rest on your swollen clit.. I finger fuck both of your tight holes while you writhe and squirm on top of my desk. My girlfriend is calling me but i just press ignore... People are still here and you're being too loud so i take my underwear and shove it in your mouth to muffle your moans. I finger fuck you harder and harder while rubbing your clit and your pussy juices look so delicious i lean in to lick them up. I take out my fingers and you whimper and whine so i slap your ass and thighs to quiet you down. I go back to finger you but stick three fingers in your pussy and one in your ass swirling them all around while i rub your clit with my thumb. I can feel the fluid pouch building beneath your clit and i tell you to squirt for daddy.. I pop the pouch and you start gushing all over my hands and my desk. What a fucking mess but who gives a shit?

I think you're finally ready for my cock so i take your juices and rub them all over my dick and start to probe your asshole while you are rubbing your pussy juice all over your clit and then up to your tits. I slap your nipples and then stick two fingers in your pussy while i shove my cock into your tight little asshole while you grab the edge of the desk to hang on while i fuck you so fucking hard with my throbbing cock. I can feel your pussy starting to tighten around my fingers and another fluid pouch is forming so i fuck your holes harder until you start convulsing and squirting all over my hands and body. My girlfriend calls again but i lock the phone to shut it up. I want to blow my load so fucking bad but i need your pussy.

I pull you from the desk and i sit down in my chair and tell you to ride my cock. You eagerly hop on. Everyone has gone home at this point so i take the underwear off and untie the tie because i want to hear how loud you can moan. "fuck me hard daddy, i want to be your filthy cum slut" you say as my cock is fully engorged inside your tight warm little cunt. I'm pumping your pussy so fucking good when you tell me that you want my fingers in your ass. I stick two in and feel your pussy clamp my dick and feel you get so much wetter. Your tits are amazing, they bounce in my face and i slap your hard nipples. I take one in my mouth and suck and bite it hard while i take the other in my fingers and pinch it good. I'm so close to pumping your pussy full of my cum and i tell you i'm going to blow my load.. You say you don't want me to cum in your pussy and i ask what kind of filthy whore doesn't love cum in her pussy?

You say "please daddy, not in my pussy" i just stick my fingers farther up your asshole as my cock starts to throb and gets ready to deposit every ounce of cum i have in your tight whore cunt. You plead with me one more time as my girlfriend calls again and i go to lock the phone but answer the call instead and we hear; "um hello?!" just as i fucking blow my load deep inside you and you scream out in ecstasy, my convulsing cock and my fingers in your ass was enough to make you scream "god yes daddy, fuck me like a filthy cum slut whore!!"

My cum is spilling out of your cunt and you keep grinding on me as i pull my fingers out of your ass and bring them to your mouth to lick them clean.. "what the fuck" is what we both hear through our panting.. I grab the phone.

"Hey babe i just got done fucking the new office slut..." is what i say as you are climbing off of me...

Silence... And then she finally says, "without me?!"

And i answer "sorry babe i'll definitely bring her home for us to share tomorrow."