New Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
Eve steps up her training but can Eric cope?
9.8k words
4.42
12.5k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nomad6597
Nomad6597
132 Followers

Eric was running through the thick fog, his legs burning as his panting breath filled his ears. He kept looking over his shoulder as droplets of sweat dripped down his naked body. He didn't know why he was running, only that he had to get away. A deep grunting was echoing in the mist around him, the noise hard to locate as he fled aimlessly through the mist. His foot caught on something and he went down hard onto the ground.

'What the fuck?' He mumbled as his hands felt the sticky surface he had landed on, his fingers sinking into a gooey mess. A musky aroma flooded his nostrils as he struggled to rise. He couldn't get past his knees for some reason and as he raised his head to look around he felt his heart stop.

Ahead of him the fog cleared to reveal a hulking shape. The shadows must have been playing tricks on him because the figure was easily 8 feet tall and more than three times as wide as he was. The grunting got louder and louder as the mist dissipated to reveal a true nightmare.

He could make out a pair of gigantic arms moving up and down what appeared to be a huge club, the heavy breathing paired with a meaty slapping sound and something...else.

He gasped as he saw what looked like a person being rammed up and down the club, slim arms and legs flailing up and down as the massive beast grunted harder and faster, it's arms moving with urgency. As Eric watched in horror his ears were filled with the sound of screaming. The screams were not of fear, or even pain, but of ecstasy. As the mist finally faded he could truly take in the monstrous sight in front of him.

The figure being slammed up and down was a slim brunette, her skin shining with sweat as she was roughly handled. A huge bulge would appear in her skin, pushing it out grotesquely, taking up the space between her belly to her throat. He began to shake as he saw it wasn't a club at all. A pulsing behemoth of slick flesh, easily two feet thick and taller than he was, occupied the space beneath the woman. Thick streams of juices were flowing down the shaft, across veins thicker than his wrist until reaching a pair of balls that would make a watermelon look small.

He couldn't make out the owner of such a terrifying organ, the woman bouncing in front of him and the pillar of cock meat blocked his view. All he could see were the black markings along the huge biceps, the shapes writhing as they bulged out with the muscle.

As he knelt there he began to recognise the woman being subjected to the awesome pounding, her face clenching beneath the sweat soaked hair.

'Rebecca!?' Eric whimpered. Just as he said the name he could see the woman's face go still. The rest of her body bouncing in time with the thrusts while her eyes fixed on his. A cruel smile crept along her face. She opened her mouth to speak just as she was slammed down hard. The mighty roar shook Eric as he saw the beastly cock throb, the tremendous balls vibrating as an ocean of cum began to flow upwards.

Rebecca's body swelled up to resemble a beach ball, her mouth opening to spray thick, white, jizz straight at him. He raised his arms to protect his eyes too late. A thick spattering coated his face, jet after jet of cum landing on his trembling form. It felt like an eternity before the hot droplets finally ceased.

Eric looked up and gasped. Rebecca looked like a fleshy ball stuck on top of a pole, her gut stretched out far beyond what should have been possible. As he quaked in fear the huge arms holding her gave a sharp pull. A loud 'pop' sounded as his former love was yanked clear of the monstercock, revealing a huge pink tip easily larger than his head.

'Yoooooour tuuuuuuuurn puuuuupy' A deep, sing-song voice rumbled. He couldn't make out the face clearly. The mist only revealing a rippling torso packed with muscle, tits that would compare with beach balls sitting proud on a strong chest. The head of the frightening creature topped with flowing black hair as it tilted towards him. A set of glowing blue eyes shone from where a face would be.

'No' Eric whispered to himself. He felt his neck tighten and looked down to see a thick leather collar, a long chain connecting it. He was yanked forwards, the force nearly breaking his neck. He looked up to see the beast, its hand gripping the chain, pulling him towards his fate. He couldn't resist as one of its huge hands reached out, wrapping around his slim waist.

He could only hear her deep booming laugh as its hand positioned his most vulnerable hole above the still-hard shaft below. He could feel the heat radiating from the cock below him as he was slowly lowered down. His hands frantically trying to pry the iron grip apart as he felt the spongy head touch him, the girth easily as wide as his hips.

'Oh God! Please noooooooooo!' Eric screamed. 'Goooooood puppy' The deep rumble of her voice taunted him as his hole began to stretch.

Eric's eyes snapped open. His gaze flicking left and right as his heart pounded in his chest. His hair and face were soaked in sweat as he lay panting. As he took in the sight of black silk sheets and a metal bedframe.

He tried to shift his arms out but found he was unable to, his body being weighed down by something. He could feel something round pressing into his neck, the surface slowly rising and falling as his head shifted in time with the movement. He looked down and froze instantly. Across his waist lay a powerfully muscled arm, the thick limb pressing his arms into his chest. Even at rest he could make out the veins crossing under the skin, tracing in lines over hard-packed muscle.

His breathing grew heavier as he began to remember, his heart beginning to pound in his chest. He had to stifle a small whimper of fear as he became more aware of his surroundings. He could feel the muscular form behind him more clearly. His back pressed against a rock hard set of abs, the pressure as they expanded and relaxed in a smooth rhythm. He could feel his hair shifting slightly as long, steady, breaths washed over his head.

Trembling, he looked down and nearly screamed. Pushing out and resting on the mattress was the bulging mass of his stomach. Eric had never been fat, or muscular either, but the gut pressing outward made it appear as if he had swallowed a watermelon. The skin was pushed outward in a way that most people would call a baby bump, only Eric knew the real reason. He knew from the violent images still imprinted in his mind that the mass was caused by a river of thick girl cum pumped into him by a truly monstrous cock.

As he processed this he suddenly jolted. Something inside him had bucked sharply and sent a spasm through his lower body. His eyes widened as he realised the cause of the movement. Pressed against his ass cheeks was a truly humbling set of balls, the bloated sack covering his own and resting on their own weight. He shuddered slightly as he understood that the rest of the beasts member was buried up to the root in his guts, impaling him and keeping him fixed against the wide set of hips.

As he shuddered he heard it. A sound that sent a chill up his spine and making him freeze in place.

"Well good morning puppy." The deep, feminine, voice was husky from sleep but filled with amusement. He couldn't turn his head but felt the soft mass of Eve's monstrous tits shift slightly as her hand came up to wrap around his chin.

"whaaa-!?" Eric barely had time to react as he felt Eve withdraw her hips slowly. It felt like she was dragging his guts out with every thick inch of her girl-cannon. She drew back until she was half way out before shoving forward again.

"Ooooh that's just what I need to get my day going." Eve sighed contentedly, uncaring to the fact that Eric was gasping for breath under her grip. Her strong fingers sinking into his chin, holding his mouth closed as she steadily pumped her hips into his tortured ass. A steady 'plop plop plop' began to sound out the rhythm of her strokes as her nuts slapped against his spread cheeks.

Above her new cocksleeve and quite oblivious to his obvious discomfort, Eve tilted her head back and groaned. Her black locks flowing down her wide shoulders, her other hand resting on the headboard, gripping it to give some extra leverage as she steadily pumped her hips. He could hear the strangled gasps and cries of her pet, his voice catching as she went balls deep with every stroke. A smile played over her thick lips. The black lipstick had smeared off somewhat and exposed the natural pink shade of her lips. Beads of sweat began to form on her forehead, the moisture dripping down and over her piercings, making them shine in the morning light.

Her breath washed over his neck as she began to pummel him harder and faster, droplets of sweat flying off their bodies with every collision of her hips. She moaned softly as she felt her pets hole spasm slightly around her girth and smiled to herself.

"your ass is perfect" she whispered. "still tight enough but eager to take this dick." She laughed as Eric twisted in her grip, his sweaty hands unable to pry her fingers away from his face. "oooh is my puppy feeling feisty this morning? Maybe we should up the pace then if you're so full of energy."

"Mmmph!" Eric could barely make a coherent sound between the firm grip on his face and having the wind knocked out of him with every deep stroke of Eve's monster. His eyes widened as he could feel something else. His own cock was throbbing, the tip leaking a frail strand of precum as every pump from Eve flattened his prostate like a pancake. He barely had time to register this before he felt his 'owner' shift into a new position. In the blink of an eye Eve rolled over onto her front, crushing Eric into the mattress with her immense weight and muffling any noise from him.

Not wasting any time Eve pushed herself up so that she was behind him, her knees pressing into the bed so that she could mount him in the doggy position like the true bitch he was. She drew her length back out slowly until the wide tip was pulling at his rim, the stretched muscle twitching as she savoured the feeling his ass was giving to her cock. She slammed back in with enough force that her swollen nuts clapped against his package like a newton's cradle, the weight feeling like a punch to his own, much smaller, balls.

Eric moaned as he felt Eve withdraw from his stretched guts, the sensation sending shivers down his spine as he could feel every ridge and vein as it dragged over his prostate. He barely had time to draw in a breath before she drove back in. He felt her gigantic sack slap against him and nearly screamed with the pain. "oooh goooo-mmmph!" He didn't get a chance to finish his cry of agony as he felt one of her large hands come down to push his face into a sweat soaked pillow.

Eve bit her lip softly as she continued to slam into her cock sleeve. She looked down to see her pillar of girl meat driving into him, her womanhood was thick enough that it pushed his cheeks apart to give her the best view of his humiliation. His lover body rippling with every impact as she pounded away at his soft body. She barely had to focus on keeping his face pressed into the bed, uncaring to the muffled moans that would rise to a shriek as she went from almost withdrawing to balls deep with every stroke.

Her eyes closed briefly as she revelled in her own domination. Her other hand coming down to grip his hip, her fingers sinking into his soft flesh as her pace increased. This is what she lived for. The feeling of completely ravaging another, taking an innocent and completely breaking them. The rush of being able to transform a weaker partner into nothing more than a quivering receptacle for her girl cannon, whether they wanted it at first or not. Eve knew from the moment she laid eyes on Eric that he would be the perfect pet for her. A boy like him really had no other purpose than to be an obedient little toy for someone like her and if Eve had to teach him that then so much the better. She like nothing more than training a new slut.

These thoughts were interrupted as she felt her balls begin to rumble, her first load of the day churning loudly in her nuts as they swung heavily. "ooooh puppy." Eve groaned as her hand came up from his hip to spank his jiggling cheeks. Her hips began to slam into his shaking form harder and harder as she felt her shaft begin to twitch.

Eric was caught between heaven and hell. His face was pushed into the pillow so hard that he felt he could barely breath, a mix of his own sweat and tears soaking into the fabric as his garbled wails and moans were muffled. His lower body was jolted violently forward with every shove from Eve's hips, his cheeks feeling bruised from the repeated impact of her muscled waist slamming into his rear. His cries of pain turned into a yelp of surprise as he felt her large hand come down to slap against his ass, the sting distracting him only slightly from the abuse his anus was receiving. It felt like he was getting reamed with a baseball bat, the fleshly tube was stretching his ass to the limit of endurance as he felt every veiny inch drive in and out. Despite the pain he would still feel his breath hitch as her thickness dragged over his prostate. Every stroke driving over his pleasure button as she grunted like an animal in heat. He couldn't hear her properly as his body was ravage and his face was pushed into the bed but he felt a sudden throb from her cock. The movement causing the bulge in his gut to jolt around and ripple through the skin.

Eric moaned as he knew what was coming, the trembling of her cock only meant one thing. Even as he though this he felt Eve lift her hand from his head and lock around his hips. The bed shifted slightly and the angle of her stroke changed from an even pounding to her driving downwards, her fat tip jabbing directly onto his prostate and making his toes curl. "This can't be good" Even as he thought this he felt his cock twitch and a spurt of cum landed on the bed below him, his eyes rolling as his sense went into overdrive.

Eve felt her orgasm come closer as she lifted her self up onto her feet, her body looming over his as she began to pound downwards into his tiny love hole. Her nostrils flared as she frantically began to slam into her bitch, her muscles clenching as she gripped him hard enough to leave bruises under her hands. Sweat was pouring down her chiselled abs to drip into Eric's back, droplets flying as her tits clapped and slapped against each other with every thrust of her hips. He pace grew desperate as she felt his ass suddenly spasm and clench around her, he laughed as she recognised what it meant. "That's it puppy! You love that dick don't you? You love your mistress that much you'll take! That! COCK!"

Eve punctuated the last few words with truly thunderous thrusts, her balls finally giving in and releasing their first dose of cream. Her muscled ass cheeks clenched hard, the smooth orbs tensing as she began to spray into her pet. Every muscle stood out as she felt lightning race up her spine and cause her to throw her head back in pleasure. Each pulse lasted a few seconds and sent what felt like a gallon of hot cum directly into Eric's guts. Each shot sent a ripple across his skin, the bulge of his stomach ballooning outward to push into the mattress as he was filled with burst after burst of hot liquid love.

Eric felt the hot goo being blasted inside him, his mouth hanging open and dripping with saliva as he was barely recovering from his own orgasm. He was almost limp as he felt Eve give a final shove of her hips, sending a final shot of cum into his butt.

Eve moaned softly, her head rolling back as she gradually felt her cock going limp. She pulled back slowly, enjoying the feeling of the lubricated fuck hole on her still sensitive cock. With a loud 'squelch' her tip finally popped free of his upturned ass, leaving Eve with the perfect view. His ass was a deep pink shade, the skin raw from the thorough spanking and slamming she had given it. His ass was stretched out almost absurdly, he would have had no trouble fisting himself as his ass struggled to close up again. A thick river of white goo was starting to ooze out of him. Eve didn't want him messing up her bed. Leaning over she opened a drawer on the bedside table and pulled out a butt plug. The plug was tapered towards a blunt point with a wide base that would ensure her seed stayed inside the boy and keep him nice and gaped for easy access.

Eric lay panting as he tried to regain sensation in his legs, the burning pain in his ass numbing him to anything else. Just as he began to raise his head from the pillow his eyes widened. He could feel something hard pushing into his already stretched hole. It was harder than Eve's duck had been and felt like it was getting wider as it pushed into him. Hearing Eve grunt slightly behind him he groaned uncomfortably as her hand rested against his pucker and the object seemed to sit inside him. He raised his body up slowly until he was on his hands and knees, sweat dripping down his reddened skin as he panted heavily. Looking down he gasped and let out a sobbing breath. His stomach had swollen up to twice its previous size. Now instead of a watermelon sitting in his gut it looked like he has swallowed a beach ball. His belly resting on the bed and looking positively pregnant with Eve's cum.

"Well don't you just look perfect." Eve grinned as she looked down at Eric, the plug was nestled between his plump cheeks, the black base in stark contrast to his pink skin. Eve tilted her head back and stretched, her muscles rippling in the early morning light that came through the window. She suddenly became aware of the room's smell. The sweat pouring off their entwined bodied mixed with the thick musk of Eve's bitch breaking equipment, her balls hanging low and producing enough pheromones to make most sluts giddy. She grimaced slightly as she looked at the soaked sheets of the bed, knowing she would have to get them washed. Then again she could make her new pet do it. The thought made a smile tug at her lips as she looked down to where Eric's leash was coiled, the firm strap just waiting for her. She leaned down and pulled it back, making her pet yelp in surprise as she turned and began walking to the bathroom, dragging him along effortlessly

"Time to freshen up puppy." Eve strode across the room, her hips swaying slightly as she pulled her toy along, not seeming to notice that she was dragging him across the floor. Eric wasn't in a position to argue as the collar around his neck clenched his throat almost shut, his breath wheezing as he was pulled along. His hands clasped to the thick leather as he struggled to speak. He heard a door open and the floor under him changed from deep carpet to hard tiles. He was brought to a sudden halt as he felt Eve give a last tug on his lead that hauled him onto his back. His head thumped to the floor between her feet. As his eyes clenched with the pain in his head he tried to lean up on his elbows, looking up only to freeze.

He was directly beneath his mistress, staring up her statuesque body. His eyes traced up the defined muscles of her calves that seemed to bulge out even standing still. Her thighs were almost three times the size of his and could easily crush him between them. Her butt was large enough that the underside of her cheeks jutted out and cast a shadow over the tiled floor. The most intimidating feature was her womanhood. The pink, fist-sized, head was hanging almost to her knees. The leftover cum was dripping down her thick sixteen inches to gather near the tip and ooze down in thick droplets. It was so thick in consistency that instead of dripping off it just hung down in strands as thick as his finger. Even soft her shaft was thicker than his forearm, the veins standing out in blue lines as wide as his finger. Despite depositing a truly titanic load into him this morning, and multiple others over last night, her balls still looked swollen and bursting with natter. The orbs hung down in a smooth sack that touched the edge of her thighs, the melon sized nuts so big that he would have a hard time holding even one in the palm of his hand.

Nomad6597
Nomad6597
132 Followers