New Pet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was never that manly to begin with, but in the space of 24 hours Eve had taken his girlfriend, kidnapped him and turned him into nothing more than a wet hole for her cock. She was bigger, stronger and simply...more. As he thought this he felt Eve remove her grip, leaving him to lap at the leftover jizz. "I want all that gone by the time I'm back puppy, consider it your breakfast." The sound of her laughter echoed in the bathroom as Eve got out of the shower, grabbing a towel as she went back into the bedroom. Eric shuddered as he continued to slurp at the thick layer of cum, his mouth working automatically as he gradually cleared the glass. A substantial puddle of the stuff was on the shower floor. He shifted slightly to make sure Eve wasn't looking, seeing no sign of her he began to push the thick gunk towards the sinkhole, trying to shove as much of it away and spare his bloated stomach.

Eve stood in her bedroom and began to towel herself dry, the sunlight casting a glow over her moist skin as she rubbed herself down. She felt her studded nipples harden as the fabric moved over her breasts, roving over her firm chest muscles and the inked patterns. She flexed her pecs, smiling at the movement of her muscle that made the black curves shift and curl. Her hands moving the towel over her neck, feeling the trap muscles stand out like steel cables as she rubbed at her back. She revelled in the feel of her own body, intoxicated by the sheer power she felt at being this big. She had always attracted stares, her height and body art making most people gawk. With girls it was always something that helped reel them in, and where guys found it unappealing all it took was a flex of one overpowered bicep for them to keep their mouths shut.

She finished toweling herself off, noticing with some surprise that her cock hadn't gone all the way soft, the thick meat swaying folly at half mast. "Hmmph, guess he really is a good fuck after all." She muttered to herself with her smile. When she had first spotted Eric in one of classes she had barely entertained the idea of taking him. Sure he was her type of guy, shy, weak and desperately trying to maintain some show of masculinity, but there were plenty of potential fuck holes for her to use. She had blasted her way through a dozen or so during opening week of University, leaving broken relationships and busted holes behind her. What had really sold her was when she saw Eric's girlfriend with him. Seeing him hang onto her like he was terrified she would be picked up by one of the hundred bigger and better guys out there. The thought of what he would look like watching his girl get taken by a true alpha cock Was almost enough to go for it anyway.

What had really sold her was when she got close enough to see him. The surprising curve of his ass, the plump shape of his lips and the oh so innocent look in his eyes. That and her friend wanting to get involved. 'That red headed nymph always did have good taste.' After that it was easy to set up his fall. She grinned to herself as she sat down in front of a dresser, picking up a lipstick and applying it to her mouth. Today's was a deep purple that looked almost black. She applied some eyeliner and shadow to give her blue eyes even more emphasis that contrasted sharply with her pale skin and turned around to see what clothing she would select. There wasn't any class today or any reason she needed to leave. That being said she did have a visitor coming. She almost giggled with excitement at the thought of what was coming.

She walked over to her closet and pulled out a skinny black tank top. The item short enough that it barely covered the bottom of her breasts and left her midriff exposed. For her bottom half she didn't bother with underwear and picked up a black set of her custom gym shorts. Custom, because in the front was a clasp that let her girl meat out for easy access. She paused for a moment before stooping down to open a box in the bottom of the closet. Her 'private wardrobe' as she called it housed a number of space items, some for personal use and others for her online sessions, it did help to keep the bills paid up. She pulled out a series of leather straps designed to fit around her waist, a set of elastic straps hanging from the front side. She nodded to herself as she stood up and walked back to the bathroom.

Eric was still pushing whatever cum he could manage into the sinkhole, so absorbed with his task that he didn't notice the footsteps behind him. He became aware of his tormentor only when a huge shadow fell across him and caused him to spin around, his face draining of colour as he saw the look on Eve's face. She stared down at him with a cold gaze, her nostrils flaring. "So. You think you can waste perfectly good cum like that after I've Ben good enough to provide it?" Her voice was shaking with barely contained rage, her jaw clenching and un-clenching. Eric stayed crouched, his mouth opening and closing as he tried to speak but fear had scrambled his thoughts.

"I'll teach you to waste my cum!" Eve's arm shot out faster than Eric's eyes could follow. Her fingers grasped his hair and pulled him forward, his body almost leaving the ground as she dragged him out of the shower. He cried out, his hands flying up to grasp as her wrist, his small hands barely able to encircle her wrist. She made it look effortless as she turned and walked out of the bathroom, pulling her disobedient pet behind her. Eric's eyes were filled with tears as he scrambled to keep up with her, trying to reduce the pulling sensation that made it feel like she would tear his scalp off. He barely noticed as he was pulled through the bedroom and into the hallway, his feet slapping over the hard flooring as Eve strutted forward.

She stopped when she reached the kitchen area, the marble worktops reflecting the early morning light as she turned on the spot and let go of her bitches hair. Eric dropped onto his face, his hands massaging his head as he tried to ease the pain. "I..I'm sorry Mistress! I couldn't take anymore! Please...!"

His voice stopped short when he heard buckles being pulled into place, the metallic jingle drawing his eyes slowly up. As he looked up, his eyes moving over the sculpted legs of his owner he froze. Eve had just bucked the straps to her waist, the leather loops going around her hips and strapped securely in place. The elastic loops hung in front of her, the immense bulge of her cock pushing out the fabric of her shorts.

"You don't decide that, slut." Her choice was quieter now but no less menacing. "I decide when you've had enough. I decide when you're full, when you eat, sleep and when you shut the fuck up and SERVE ME!" With those words Eve flicked at a clasp in her shorts and a flap of fabric gave way, letting her hunk of girl meat flop out into the open. It looked every bit as intimidating as before, the huge tip already leaking precum as it pointed directly at his mouth, as if it knew its destination already. Eric gasped and tried to reply but the moment he opened his mouth Eve gave a violent thrust of her hips that sent the head of her python barrelling past his lips and into his mouth.

Eric gave a muffled wail as he felt Eve grab the back of his head with one hand and pull him forward, the slick helmet of her dick rolling over his to guess and quickly pushing against the back of his throat. She barely hesitated before ramming forward again, giving a deep groan as she felt his throat pop open and grip her cock like the faux pussy she was training it to be. As she dragged Eric forward he put his hands out to try and slow the progress of her shaft, his fingers landing on the hard flesh of Eve's thighs. It was useless as always as she simply powered forwards, not even noticing the feeble strength of the writhing cum slut below her as she pulled Eric balls deep in one, savage, stroke.

Eric's eyes filled with tears as his nose was pressed up against Eve's crotch. He was looking once again at a surface of packed muscle that was decorated with a tattoo depicting a smiling devil. The eyes of the demon's face staring directly into his own as he gagged hard around the thick cock blocking his throat. As he trundled to get oxygen into his lungs he felt Eve moving above him. One hand still held him firmly in place while the other began to adjust the elastic straps, pulling them around his had until they held him securely. She took her hands away and looked down, breaking into a deep laugh as she took in the sight.

Below her, lips stretched obscenely around her meat, Eric knelt. His eyes were pouring with tears, his hair a wreck, as he sat beneath her. His throat bobbed up and down desperately as his tortured breaths wheezed out of his nostrils. "Well don't you just look perfect down there." Eve smiled. "If you want to breath puppy, you should start bobbing that head pretty soon." She held up a hand, closing her fingers to imitate grasping a cock and bobbed her head back and forth a couple of times, barely suppressing a snort of laughter. Eric quickly understood what she wanted. He braced himself as best as he could, moving his knees apart and pushing on the tree trunks that Eve called legs. He strained every muscle he had to the limit and slowly, ever so slowly, began to inch his was off her cock.

His lips pulled along the veined surface of Eve's dick, leaving a thick layer of spit and his heat juices. Eve shivered at the sensation of the tight seal of his mouth being dragged over her weapon, her toes curling as she leaned her head back and moaned softly. Eric's felt his arms begin to shake as he started to approach the halfway mark, his limbs trembling at the effort. Just as he could manage a small breath of air through his nose, the precious oxygen barely making it past the log blocking his neck, the elastic straps finally won out. With a gurgled moan of despair he felt his head snap forward, the elastic pulling his mouth along the slick shaft until he practically head-butted Eve in the hips. She gave no reaction other than a loud groan. He looked up to see that Eve had pulled up her tank top and had begun stroking the underside of her breasts.

"Keep it up puppy, you'll make mommy juice and happy." Eric could see Eves muscles rippling with pleasure as he began to pull back once again, more out of a need for air than any desire to please the twisted bitch that had captured him and turned him into nothing more than a breathing cum-sock. He pulled hi was along, straining to get further than halfway off her throbbing dick before once again slamming forward as the straps won out.

"Don't worry puppy, we have a special guest arriving soon, just keep mistress happy until then and I'll play with you properly later." Eve wasn't even looking down at the bobbing head and her slut, too fixated on tugging at her nipples and enjoying herself to see the co fused and fearful expression on his face. The minutes dragged by, the only noise in the huge apartment being the occasional groans from Eve and the constant slurping of Eric as he was forced to please her 16 inch rod of conquest.

Eve was shaken out of her reverie by the noise of the door bell. She cursed silently at having to interrupt what was shaping out to be a very nice blowjob but what was behind the door was way too good to miss. I stead of releasing Eric she simply leaned down and grabbed at his midriff. She pulled him up until his body was off the ground, anchored to her groin by her cock and the harness. She shuffled towards the door leaving a trail of thick saliva dripping from her waist as she reached the door. She took a second to look through the keyhole to confirm it was who she was expecting before turning the heavy lock and opening the door.

"Hey there! Glad you made it, ready for some fun?" her smile grew as she looked at her visitor.

To be continued...