New Pleasures for My Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tits bouncing and cock as hard as it ever gets, I was fucking Vinny's throat as he pulled her knickers down her thighs and put the head of his cock at Vinny's virgin hole. To stop her making a big mistake, I held Vinny's head between my thighs.

"Don't worry Vinny. He'll be gentle. Relax and enjoy it."

It was just as much a warning to our new lover as reassurance for Vinny. It seemed to work as I could see that he was working his way slowly in to Vinny's backside. I continued to grind into Vinny. I was so close to cumming but was loving watching my friend receiving her first cock. She had gone tense when the cock had been at her entrance and flinched as it entered her, but she now seemed to be accustomed to the new feelings.

I knew what she was going through. I remember the first time I was fucked by a man. It was anything like as sexy as this. It was a man I met in a club who fucked me in the alley behind the bar. Me bending over a bin , my knickers around my ankles as he fucked my virgin arse. Never did find out his name, but he left me there with his spunk dribbling down my stockings as I walked home. Anyone who had seen me walking home would have thought I was a cheap whore with my stockings ripped, thick white cum pouring out of my fucked arse and my cock making a tent of my short, short skirt.

Looking over my tits and the back of Vinny's head, I could see that our man was now holding Vinny's waist and from my angle it looked like he was balls deep in her tight hole.

"Feels good doesn't it Vinny? It's so hot seeing you taking your first cock. I remember my first time. I bet you feel like a cheap whore don't you?"

As my pulsing cock was down her throat, I didn't expect Vinny to answer, but she nodded her head in agreement. I couldn't hold back any longer. I wanted Vinny to taste me. I wanted to shoot my spunk inside her. For her to feel in sliding down her throat towards her belly, looking for an egg that wasn't there to fertilise.

"Now I'm going to cum. Are you ready to taste your woman's cum?"

Vinny nodded again. I don't know if she was ready for what I was about to do to her, but I couldn't wait for her to take her first load.

"Cumming Vinny! I'mmmmmmmmmmm CUUUUMMMMMMMING ..."

And my balls released a first pulse of sperm down Vinny's throat.

I released Vinny's head, as I needed to play with my boobs. Looking down at her on her knees with a man she'd never met, slowly fucking her arse, I knew she would be horny as fuck. Looking up at my tits, my spewing cock sprang free of her mouth. Still shooting, my cum was now beginning to cover her upturned face. I ran my fingers through her hair looking down at my cum dripping off her chin on to that white bra.

"Ohhhh!! That was amazing Vinny!"

"What the fuck? You've got a cock too? I thought it was your boy friend who was the cross-dresser!"

Oh no!

Did I forget to tell our man that I had a cock too!

Whoops!

Silly me ...

He didn't seem to mind too much as he grabbed Vinny's waist and really began to pound in to her arse. Having seen how big his cock was, I was hoping that he wasn't hurting Vinny too much. I didn't want him to put her off being fucked again.

There was no need to worry.

"Take my cum you stupid whore. I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit for days."

And he wasn't kidding! But Vinny was taking it like a pro. She was matching him thrust for thrust. The harder he slammed in to her new pussy, the harder she pushed back.

"Fuck me! Fill me up! Shoot your spunk in me!"

My, oh my! I had made a dirty little cum loving whore out of her!

"Oh Vinny, I knew you'd love being fucked!"

The look on her face as she was being bumped from behind by our man was a sight to behold. As she bumped backwards with ever increasing force, her little titties wobbled on her little bra.

"Oh girl, here I cum. You ready to be fucked by a MAN?"

He knew the answer to the question.

I knew the answer to that question!

Most importantly, Vinny knew the answer to the question!!

"Yes! YES!! Fuck me. Make we your woman!"

Vinny was pulling her arse cheeks apart giving her lover more access to her no longer virgin hole. My god! I had made a raving whore out of her in one night! Here she was taking her first cock like she'd been fucked by men all her life.

And then he stopped thrusting in to Vinny's hole. He must be pumping his spunk in to her, filling her bowels up with his cum. Soon his deposit would be mixing with the cum I'd shot down her throat.

In a state of erotic exhaustion, Vinny had let him slide out of her pussy and rolled on to her back. Laying there in her white, silk underwear, a face full of matching white spunk and a hole full of a stranger's cum, I couldn't resist her.

I began licking my cum off her little tits. Once her bra was clean I headed upwards and started to lick what as left on her chin. And off her lips. And from her nose. She opened her eyes to see me directly above her.

"Well, I would never have guessed that you had a cock hidden between those thighs of yours. You two are sexy fucking bitches!"

I had been so desperate to clean up Vinny's face, I'd almost forgotten about the only man in the room.

"We've only just started Hun. This was just a warm up. Are you ready for some more fucking?"

I'd not been fucked yet. I needed to feel spunk between my legs before the night was out.

"Fucking HELL yeah!"

Lying on her back, I noticed Vinny glancing down her body at her solid erection pointing at my ceiling. I needed a hard cock in me and it looks like I'd found me one to ride. With a big smile on my face, I knew what to do next.

"Well, well, well Vinny. It looks like one of us still has an erection that needs to be released."

I need a cock in me and Vinny's was ready for action. I crawled on the bed and reaching behind me, I guided Vinny's erection in to my every ready boy pussy. In one smooth movement, I'd taken her inside me. I was sitting on her middle with her cock buried in my hole. She felt so good inside me. Just what I needed!

"Oh SHIT! Fuck me Nikki! That feels fucking awesome!!"

Apparently Vinny was enjoying penetrating me too!

"Oh Vinny, That's exactly what I intend to do. I'm going to fuck you so hard your balls will be like shrivelled peas when I've sucked your cum out of them."

I needed cock in me and I needed to feel her balls spraying my hole with her spunk. Whilst getting used to her cock, I used my anal muscles to squeeze and contract around her erection. A girlfriend had taught me how to do it, so I knew she'd be enjoying it and would be desperate to fill me up.

"How do you do that? That is just amazing!"

Sounds like my little woman was keen to learn the art of arousing her lover's cock. I just knew that after tonight she'd be looking for every opportunity to practise anything I taught her. Some lucky guy was going to find himself on the end of a dirty little slut playing catch up. All of those years not being fucked. She was going to be like a cheap whore when the naval fleet were in town.

"Don't worry. I will teach you later. I've never known a man who can resist my anal fucking."

I was enjoying milking Vinny's cock but was ready for a little more action. I lifted myself up, letting my hole slide up her cock until only the head was still inside me. Squeezing my muscles, I lowered myself down again feeling her cock stretch my sphincter. After a few slow repeats, I began to speed up, enjoying the sight and feel of my freed tits bouncing up and down on my chest.

Vinny looked so hot laying beneath me. Her little tits were spread on her chest inside her sexy bra. Leaning forward to kiss her, my huge tits squashed against her pre-pubescent little ones. I wiggled my chest, loving the feeling of her silk bra rubbing against my erect nipples. Vinny had opened her mouth accepting my probing tongue. As her cock speared in to my open arse, my tongue returned the favour between her lips. I wiggled my arse with her erection buried inside me.

The kiss was becoming more passionate as we were both becoming more aroused. I had to break the kiss to get some air in to my lungs. As I sat up I was confronted by an erection pointing straight at me.

"Come on girls, let the real man have a piece of the action. Let me see how you suck a man's cock."

Seems like our new friend recovered from taking Vinny's virginity quickly. Perhaps it was the sight of a big tittied woman riding the cock of a girl on white wedding underwear and stockings. Hell, I knew that it made me horny just thinking about it!

I reached out for his manhood. I wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and then the other alongside. My red tipped fingers still left a good three inches of cock beyond my grip. I began to feel a little guilty. This was the cock that had taken Vinny's virginity ... and it was a big bugger! No wonder she was enjoying it so much. It must have stretched more than anything she'd played with before and reached further inside her than any toy she'd used on herself.

The cock that wasn't being massaged by my manicured fingers was soon enveloped by my crimson red lips as my tongue licked the head of his cock.

"Yeah, that's it girl. Suck my dick like a cheap whore!"

Okay. If you want a blow job from a cheap whore, that's what you're going to get!

His cock tasted good. A little bit of spunk mixed with Vinny's anal juices was like nectar to me. He wanted a whore on his cock? He was going to get the full experience.

Giving his cock head one last suck, I did to his cock what I'd done to hundreds of others before. Relaxing my throat muscles and resisting my natural gag reflex, I took his erection beyond my tonsils and down my throat. His cock was longer and fatter than most I've played with, but I've taken bigger.

This was when I'm at my happiest. Fooling around with my sexy friend's cock deep in my arse and another wedged down my throat. I was a happy gal!

As I reached the base of his cock I looked up from his groin and looked him straight in the eyes. His eyes were rolling to the back of his head. I took this as a sign he liked his cheap whore sucking his prick. Once I was all the way down, I stretched my lips a little further leaving a trace of red lipstick on his pubic bone.

"Holy shit woman! That's fucking awesome!"

He was mine for the taking. I was going to show him how fucking good a blow job can be! I could feel his cock head stretching my throat, but there was no way I was going to gag and push it out of my throat. I was going to control when he came. Hell, I was going to control IF he came!

Eventually I had to let his dick out of my throat, so inch by inch, I drew my head back before bobbing up and down on him, twisting my mouth around him as I descended time and again. All the time I was squeezing Vinny's cock in my ass. Then the dirty bitch started stroking my cock until I was fully erect.

Oh, I wish someone else was in the room. Not because I needed another cock to play with. I wanted someone to be filming us so I could watch back just how fucking hot it looked with me in my red stockings and tits bouncing up and down, sitting on my girl's cock, her in her silk, white undies and a cock fucking my throat. I ask you, wouldn't you be wanking yourself watching that scene?

The guy's cock was getting harder, so I knew he was close to spraying his spunk down my throat, his gift to the first girl he'd fucked with a cock. He had begun to fuck my throat. As I let Vinny play with my dick, I knew we would all be cumming soon, but I was determined it wouldn't be me first.

"Stop it girl. I'm going to cum if you're not careful!"

Ah, a challenge! I'm in charge here mate!

Bobbing up and down on his cock, I tickled his balls to encourage them to release their gift for me.

"Oh shit! Ohhhh ShhhhIIIIITTTTTTT!!"

I wanted to savour his spunk so I made sure to pull back leaving only the head of his cock between my lips. I wanted to feel his cock shooting his cum in to my mouth. It was time for him to cum, so I slide a single manicured finger between his thighs, beyond his thighs and fingered his arse whilst still fondling his testicles.

"Yeah! That feels good babe. You suck dick like a street hooker. You want to taste my thick white spunk don't you, you little slut? You want to have my cum all over your pretty face don't you?"

Hell yeah! I wanted him to empty his balls and feel his spunk running down my throat.

I nodded and then gently eased my finger up his arse.

"Holy shit woman! What do ya think you're doing?"

I guess no one else had ever stuck anything up his arse before, but I knew it would be enough to get him spurting.

And here it came!

I stuck my tongue out and ran it along the underside of his erection as he began spurting. The first blast hit the back of my mouth, but I didn't swallow it as I wanted to enjoy every drop of his seed. More and more of his tasty cream shot between my lips. I wanted him to shoot as much as possible. He kept on cumming!

"Mmmm!!" I moaned, as my mouth filled up. I then let him shoot more cum over my face as I love feeling a guy's cum dribbling down my face, of my chin on to my tits.

"Fuck meeeee!!" my new friend screamed.

Was that an offer I wondered. Well if he plays his cards right, I might just do that. Perhaps Vinny and I could give him the chance to ride a girl's cock and suck another at the same time. He'd never be the same man again. I felt sorry for the next woman he took to bed. She would seem so boring after fucking me and Vinny.

As my face was being covered in cum, Vinny squeezed my big clitty, speeding up all of the time. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.

"Make me cum Vinny!" I begged, with cum all over my face, "Fuck my sweet pussy and fill me with your sperm. I want to cum Vinny. Please let me cum ..."

"Beg Nikki. Beg for it girl. Are you ready to feel my cum inside you Nikki?"

What did she want from me? I needed to feel her cock spewing in to my ass, filling me with her semen.

"Yes Vinny. PLEASE! Yes I'm ready for you."

I couldn't hold back any more. With a cock having shot its load all over my face, dripping its essence on to my new tits and Vinny's cock probing my little pussy, her wonderful fingers were bringing me towards my climax.

And then I started to shoot my cum over Vinny's cute little boobies. I made quite a mess of hew new bra before my cum started to pool in her belly button. As I came, I knew that my sphincter would be playing merry heaven on Vinny's erection deep in me. How could she not be shooting her seed?

"Now Vinny. Shoot inside me now!"

Leaning forward again to feel Vinny's little boobs rubbing against my melons, my spunk was squashed between us making our bodies slide against each other. Vinny grabbed my waist which I hoped meant she was about to start pounding me. I continued to contract my inner muscles along her length, teasing her cum along her pole.

Vinny started to moan ...

... and then I got my reward ...

Vinny began to pump her cum up in to me. I swear I could feel her erection pulsing with each spurt as she sprayed my most private place with her sperm. Oh to have a fertile egg in me for her little swimmers to impregnate and make me pregnant.

Leaning over Vinny, our friend's cum was dripping on to her face. What hadn't already fallen on to her, she licked up. She did a pretty good job with her tongue of cleaning me up. I'd have to keep her around as my dirty little cum cleaner!

Eventually, Vinny's cock stopped convulsing inside me and I felt her go soft before slipping out of my cum lubricated bum. I knew that her white spunk would be flowing out of me, so I rolled over to keep as much in my for as long as I could.

I rested my head on Vinny's chest. Her little boobies looked so good inside her bra. And with a mixture of my cum and our friend's, I couldn't resist licking up the cocktail. Mmm! I couldn't be more content!

Cuddling Vinny, pushing my big tits against her slight frame, I noticed she was looking towards the end of the bed. Following her gaze, I saw that our friend had his phone out and was taking photos of us. I was to exhausted to put on any more of a show, but I don't blame him for wanting a memento of his night of passion. Perhaps he wanted something to show his friends so that they would believe that he'd fucked a big-tittied woman with a cock and her cross-dresser friend.

He probably didn't even notice that I had my red, stocking clad leg draped over Vinny's groin, covering her shrinking clit amd my own clit was squeezed between our bodies. When he got home he would find we just looked like a couple of lesbians. Well, not too bad a night to tell his friends, but not the way he would remember.

After taking plenty of photos, without saying another word, he began getting dressed. Once he was fully clothed, he reached for his wallet and threw two tenners on the bed, before turning and leaving the flat

Made me smile internally and wonder if it was the first time that Vinny had been paid for sex?

I certainly hoped it wouldn't be the last time!