New Pony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny comes back in with a man in his twenties. He's tall, his skin is dark and his black hair and beard are close-cropped. His tattoos are not as nice as Liv's, and look like the sort of designs that are forced upon a person, rather than the ones they would choose themselves. He appears to be made of sinew and restless energy, as if he is on speed, although something tells me he is like this all the time. His face is hard, but his features are delicate, with a slight upturn in the outer eye. Bengali, possibly. I wonder how he and Jenny know each other.

"This," Jenny says with the kind of half-arsed flourish that's all you can manage when you've just come, "is the Stable Boy."

"I was not aware we had appointed a stable boy," Liv says, her voice cool.

"We didn't. I did."

"Of course, my love. It's just that I got you a pony, of the very specific breed you requested, and if you had asked about getting a stable boy as well I could have ensured that the aforementioned pony knew what she was in for."

Such is the striking appearance of the Stable Boy that I only now realise that Jenny still has the dildo strapped on. She rearranges it with a soft grunt.

"Come here, pony," she says.

I pause for long enough to ramp up the drama to maximum, so that everyone is wondering exactly what will happen if I disobey -- and then I trot over to Jenny. Her eyes glitter at my disobedience, but then she smiles. Her beautiful smile is terrifying. I decide I hate Jenny, which is hugely erotic. I still have on the collar, and the leash. Jenny takes the leash and pulls me close.

"What do you think?" she asks the Stable Boy.

He studies me. I am very aware that I am at least a decade older than he is, and whether or not that matters. The possibility of the wrong kind of humiliation grows by the second -- too old, too ugly, wait a minute, has this bitch got a cock?

I realise that the Stable Boy is playing me at my own timing status game, and immediately like him.

He is holding my bag. I make no comment as he goes through it and pulls out my hairbrush. Taking the leash from Jenny, he pulls me close and starts to brush my hair. He is thorough and careful, running his hands through it after the brush, so the oils from his hands are in my hair. He is almost a head taller than me, and from his swift, efficient movements I sense that he is disproportionately strong. He smells of aftershave, not one I can place, although I know it's expensive because it has a kind of delicate complexity that means you don't have to wear a lot. I want the Stable Boy to speak, so I can hear his voice, but he is silent. He puts the hairbrush back in the bag, and in a move that endears me to him still further, hangs the bag on Jenny's dildo.

Then he lowers that harsh, beautiful face and starts kissing me. Soon, in a way I don't quite understand, I am in his arms, which are folded around me in a way both comforting and strong. Sometimes his hands are in my hair, at other times he holds my face, as if he is determined to explore every different way of holding me.

When he presses his lips against mine, he is crisp and firm. For all his pressure and enthusiasm, I don't think he even smears my lipstick.

His tongue seems as long, thin and supple as he is, although that's probably just my imagination. He is good with it though, wrapping it around my tongue and licking my mouth so hungrily I forget to breathe.

"I need to learn how to ride my pony properly," Jenny says, her voice distant despite being right beside me. "So I called in an expert."

What the hell the Stable Boy an expert in? Trans female ponies? Who studies that?

Not that I'm complaining. He has a way of manipulating my tail so it both tickles and lightly whips me, and his hand on the back of my neck makes me want to obey him regardless of what he asks. He asks nothing, however. He just keeps kissing me and running his hands over me, applying different pressures to see how I will react. It's as if he is checking the operation of a complex vehicle, which in a way he is.

Soon I begin to forget where I am. Sure, I could still be in Liv's bungalow with her gorgeous shithead girlfriend, but I could equally be in some lush vortex made of the Stable Boy's mouth and the Stable Boy's hands as they weave impossible patterns across my eager body.

He suddenly stops, and steps away. Without acknowledging anyone, he takes my leash and leads me across the room, out through the French doors and into the garden.

The garden is well-established, although the grass needs a cut and there are weeds in the flower beds. An ancient shed leans wearily against a fence. There is a patio around the shed that runs across the back of the house. The fence is topped with a trellis, which has a flower-heavy vine blocking the view into the neighbouring garden. In the middle of the lawn two fence posts have been driven into the ground, with another post forming a crossbar. A bucket of water stands beside it.

The Stable Boy leads me over, kneels me before the bucket and bends my head forward. I drink from the bucket. The liquid is still cold so it can't have been there long. When I am done, he puts his hand in the water, then puts the same hand on the back of my neck. It's wonderfully cooling. Jenny comes out with my bag, although it's not hanging from her dildo now. Liv follows with more beers, which she stands there holding as no one is interested in drinking now.

The Stable Boy takes his hand from my neck and pulls out his long, slim cock. I am still on my knees, so I am at the right level to be able to smell it. There's the aftershave, a beguiling, gentle musk and the hint of a herb I cannot place. As I inhale to find out more, he takes out a condom, slides it on, then slips his cock into my mouth.

"That's the wrong end," Jenny grumbles.

The Stable Boy ignores her and works my mouth with his cock. Again, he touches my head, my hair, my ears and my face, and the touching is so gentle and appreciative that I relax completely. When he eases himself down my throat I find I can accommodate him without effort, and he stays down there for longer than I usually manage.

I hear a beer can open, then another, and wonder if Liv and Jenny enjoy watching this. It isn't usually their thing after all. I shall have to ask Liv, when my mouth isn't full.

The Stable Boy has his own poppers, which he makes liberal use of before holding the bottle under my nose. I inhale deeply and get a hot sweet rush that's like the summer afternoon happening inside me. I'm conscious of the grass under my knees, the baked soil beneath, and the sound of birds around us. The Stable Boy still doesn't say anything, and by now I don't want him to. I like his unusual silence; it is both rare and beautiful. I know he likes my mouth, because he is hard, very hard, and I want him in me properly.

I look up at him, my eyes wide and pleading. He strokes my hair and head again, then withdraws, walks around behind me and lifts me so I'm standing. I put my hands on the crossbar as Liv squirts Play onto the Stable Boy's wet cock and then he is fucking me.

There seems to be no interval, or moment of penetration. One moment his cock is outside my pussy, the next my pussy is accommodating the cock as if it has always been in there. Even the tail is not in the way; the Stable Boy simply avoids it somehow.

He moves inside me the way he moved his hands across me, finding different ways to enjoy me. The different pressures ensure that the angle of his cock is always exciting, and everything blurs with pleasure. Even Liv and Jenny seem abstract, as if they are vague memories imposed on a solid view.

I am aware of Jenny leaning close, and saying, "Right. Interesting. I'll remember that. Oh, yes, that's good. Christ, yes. Fuck her harder."

The Stable Boy does his own thing regardless of what Jenny says, but Jenny doesn't seem bothered. At one point, she pulls down her breeches and pisses in my water bucket, then scoops up a handful and makes me drink it while the Stable Boy fucks me. I try and taste her piss, but I can't. I'm glad it's there, however.

Jenny leaves her breeches down, and guides Liv's hand between her legs. Liv hesitates, then obliges, and soon I hear Jenny gasping as she is pleasured at the same time I am. She comes again, less intensely this time, and then she wonders off. Soon Liv follows.

The Stable Boy comes. Still he makes no noise! He is gone from inside me as suddenly as he entered, and as I stand up, dazed, I realise I am alone in the garden.

It must be around 2pm by now. The hottest part of the day is past, but it's still very hot, and I can feel myself start to burn. I hadn't anticipated being fucked in the open, or I would have put sun cream on.

I'm still tied to the cross bar. I could untie myself, but that seems very un-pony, and I remain happy in my pony self. I have been fucked twice, once badly, once very well, and consider the afternoon a success.

I hear raised female voices inside, and a door slams. Something tells me Jenny won't be a problem for Liv much longer, not that Liv minds Jenny being a problem because she loves her. I consider going in, but what can I say?

I dither in the sunny garden, pleasantly fucked and high and a bit pissed from that lager earlier. My bag hangs from the cross bar. I take out my makeup and check my face. It's okay, but needs work. I don't think it's too un-pony to do my makeup. I brush my hair and then notice that Liv and Jenny have left their beers. I finish one, then the other, then need a wee.

I squat in the rhododendrons and let go, feeling partly gratified, but not completely, and sad for Liv. I wonder if she could get the Stable Boy's number from Jenny before Jenny fucks off out of her life.

"Hey!" someone says.

I tuck myself away, straighten and trot out of the flowerbed.

"Horsey girl!"

I look around. The voice is male, and sounds middle-aged, but I can't see anyone. I trot to my crossbar and wait.

"I've got something for you. Would you like to see it?"

I locate the source of the voice. It is between the shed and where the flower beds begin, behind the fence with the flowery vines along the trellis.

I perk up, toss my hair and snuffle.

"That's it baby, come on."

The fence shakes suddenly, as if someone is pulling it hard from the other side. There is a sudden brief screech as ancient nails are pulled from wood, and then a fence panel is wrenched off from the other side.

Through the gap in the fence emerges an erect penis with greying pubic hair.

The unseen man clicks his tongue to summon me. I stare at the penis, blink, and stamp my heels on the grass.

"You know you want it baby, I've seen you fucking. Come on now."

I gather condoms and lube from my bag, and trot over. The unseen man sighs at my proximity.

"I can smell you, pretty girl. Do you want to bend over for me?"

I turn my back to him, push out my bum, and tickle his cock with my tail.

"Oh my fucking God..."

I reach behind me and lightly rake him from balls to tip with my long red nails. He gasps.

"You won't need those condoms baby, I won't make you pregnant -- I've had the snip."

Wait... What?

Ah, damn it, the moral conundrum of whether to sit on a cock that's up because he thinks I'm a cis woman instead of a trans one. Does it matter? If he's got a problem with it then he's a bigot, so fuck him. If he hasn't got a problem then there's no harm done.

I grip him tight.

"Christ, you've got a strong grip."

Nope, can't do it.

"I know," I say.

There's a long pause.

"Oh," he says.

"Do you still want me?"

There's another long pause. His cock pulses in my hand.

"More than I've ever wanted anything," he says.

I lift my pony tail and slide myself onto him before I realise I haven't put the condom on. I ought to stop, but the feeling of raw cock inside me is divine. He is broader than the Stable Boy, but not as long, and there is give in his cock that is probably to do with age, but makes fucking him more comfortable, as if he is moulding himself to me. He gasps and pushes harder.

"I fuck a lot," I sigh. "Different people. All the time."

"I see that."

"I should probably put a condom on you."

"Oh, I haven't got any VDs or whatnot."

VDs or whatnot? He is adorable.

"Me neither," I say. "I get tested regularly."

"You feel so good, inside," he says. "I don't want to stop."

"Good," I sigh.

I pull out the Jungle Juice and inhale. Everything becomes perfect.

"Are those drugs?" he says.

"Poppers."

"I felt you relax, inside your... Inside your..."

"My pussy."

"I love that you call it that. I've never... been in... one like you before..."

He is taking his time, working his cock slowly in and out of me. It pulses and changes its hardness. I clench it with my pussy muscle and he sounds like he's started crying. I wish I could brace myself more firmly against the fence, but the heels make it impossible. The wood is old and worn smooth, so I'm not worried about splinters. I just wish I could get that cock more deeply inside me.

The door opens and Liv comes out. I straighten, and pretend I'm not being fucked through the fence by her neighbour. Liv comes over, her face flushed with what I suspect is anger. I wonder if she's angry with me, but decide that's unlikely. Without a word, she kneels in front of me, takes hold of my hips and presses me back against the fence.

"Oh yes!" the neighbour shouts. "How are you doing that?"

He thrusts harder. I am pinned between Liv's rocklike solidity on one side and an eager penetrating cock on the other. Liv leans close to my sex, and I wonder if she wants to do anything with it before I realise she is timing the neighbour's thrusts so she can match them from her side. Soon they have a rhythm going, with Liv pushing me onto her neighbour's cock as he thrusts into me.

"I want to keep going," he gasps.

I signal to Liv, who leans back. I slide off the neighbour's cock. A condom will make him last longer, so I slide one onto him, then add more lube because he has been banging me hard for a while now. I uncap the poppers and reach through the vine. I hear him sniff a couple of times, bring the bottle back, inhale twice myself, then slide back onto his cock. I still haven't seen his face, or anything of him except his penis. It is incredibly sexy.

Liv has the hang of getting me fucked now. She shoves me against the fence as the neighbour does me from the other direction. Liv is not fit, and begins to pant with exertion in the summer heat. However, she does not let up in her repeated thrusting. She seems inspired by some tight focussed energy -- anger probably. I wonder if Jenny is still in the house and if she has left whether it's permanent.

Hefty arms appear either side of me. The neighbour has not only penetrated me, he has also penetrated his vines to seize me tight. Large hands grip my breasts and stomach, rubbing my face and seizing my hair. Soon I am pinned tight, my muscles hard and trembling at the pleasure of ir: the extremity.

Liv presses me so hard against the fence I feel it dig into me. I don't care because the neighbour has me as open as I can possibly be, and is plunging deep and wide. His grip is crushing, but that doesn't bother me either because the power of being desired like this is overwhelming, as if the sun has lowered itself into the garden and is blasting everything with golden light.

I am so gratified by what is being done to me that now it's me who doesn't want to stop. My whole being is focussed on the glory of my pussy and what is happening to it. At times like this I want to demand a long line of people to satisfy me until I pass out, but as usual by this stage I am unable to speak. My mouth is open, and so is my pussy. I am nothing but holes to be filled.

Then I see Liv's face. She is crying, her gaze on something far away. She leans one of her beautiful cheeks against the front of my panties and the slight touch of it makes me come with a suddenness that shocks.

I am not prepared! I don't know what to think! I lack a frame of reference to come with the completion my erotic hysteria demands!

The golden sunlight pours out of me and I judder in the grip of two people who struggle to restrain me as I buck against them. I am mad with it, an ecstatic despair that rips a black hole in me and sucks in everything, everything...

The neighbour joins me in orgasm. His voice has become as familiar in this lovemaking as my own, so I hear it change in cadence, as though he is ascending to something. Then he cries out, his grip on me stops my breath and he thunders against the fence as if it's electrocuting him.

The neighbour withdraws from inside me and I feel the strength go from his arms. They hang around me for a moment, and I am suddenly conscious of the salty-sweet aroma of his sun-heated skin. Then the arms that held me so tight snake back through the trellis.

He does not move, but I can hear him breathe so I know he's still there. Liv remains on her knees, but now she wraps her arms around my waist and rests her head against my stomach. I stroke her hair. She uses putty on it rather than gel, so her slick quiff is soft.

We are the same three people in the same place, but now everything has changed. No one wants to acknowledge that something so deeply pleasurable is over, even though it unquestionably is.

To his credit, the neighbour does not say anything bland or 'humorous'. He just carries on standing there, a few centimetres behind me, out of sight behind his broken fence and his battered trellis. Then I hear him shift, and he strokes my back through the gap in the fence. Still he doesn't say anything, and carries on stroking me as I hold Liv in the strange rich afternoon.


12