New Produce Gurl

Story Info
New Gurl working at the grocery store.
2.4k words
4.58
18.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

Nothing too exciting about me or the job. My name is Steve, I'm an average looking guy who works mids at a local grocery store. I unload the trucks and deliver the various products to the appropriate department. From there the department staff unpacks, prices, and stocks the product. A short time later, I return to collect the pallets and trash. The store has a lot of employee turn over so there is always new faces and names to remember.

It was about a month ago that April started. She was in charge of the produce section. I recall her first day for two reasons. The first was her beauty and the outfit she was wearing. She had to be 5'8" in height with gorgeous brown hair with blonde highlights. Curves in all the right places with beautiful green eyes too. She shocked all of us by wearing a skirt on her first day. It was a brown corduroy skirt that stopped about 3 inches above the knee. Her long legs shimmered with the shiny tan nylons as they meet a scrunched up pair of brown socks and clunky heeled brown boots. She had an off white colored silk top that did nothing to stop the cool air in the produce section from hardening her nipples on her B cup size breasts. I honestly almost crashed the hilo into a display of chips I was so distracted by her.

The second reason I remember her first day so well was the onslaught of my coworkers. They came from every department in the store to see her for themselves and hit on her. I introduced myself as I dropped off a pallet of fruit to her section. I reassured her that the guys mean no harm, they do that to all the new hot ladies.

About a week went by and the rumors started about April. Every guy that meandered over to her section for a talk left kicking rocks and complaining. They commented things such as her being stuck up and a tease.

I wouldn't say that her and I were friends at this point but we did talk every time I delivered product to her area or when I picked up the boxes and trash. As I brought my trash bin around I noticed her upset and crying a bit. Concerned I asked what was bothering her and if I could help in anyway. She asked if we could talk in private back in the stock room. With that we walked thru the double doors and found a remote stock isle to talk.

April proceeded to tell me that she has been constantly hit on by all the guys and had to reject all of their propositions. She confessed to me that she was actually a crossdresser and afraid she would have to quit if the rest of the staff found out. I assured her that her secret was safe with me and gave her a reassuring hug.

We walked back to the produce section to discover one of the butchers waiting to take his shot at her. I started collecting the trash and loudly stated that I would return for the rest of my girlfriends trash in a moment. With that the butcher sneered and returned to his department. April smiled at me and I winked at her.

The next day we happened to park next to each other. She grabbed my hand and held it as we walked in. April asked if we could continue the boyfriend girlfriend act to discourage anymore workplace advances. I accepted the proposal with a small condition, a real date. She smirked at me and accepted. With that her step became lighter with a little bounce in it.

We agreed on payday for our evening out and I was to make all the plans. The last shift before our night out April asked me what type of outfit she should wear for the evening I had planned. I thought for maybe too long of a time, when she punched me in the arm playfully. With a calculated answer I informed her to dress for a fun night out.

Paycheck in hand I did my banking, washed the car, and headed to April's place. With a quick song like knock on her door I was ready to start the adventure. April answered the door and I almost hit the floor. To say she looked amazing, would be an understatement.

April had a cute tennis like outfit on. With a peach colored short sleeve top that barely came down to her belly button. A short spandex pleated skirt that was white in color. Bright and very shiny tan colored tights that meet a pair of new white Addis brand tennis shoes. Her hair was in a high ponytail with a pair of Rayband sunglasses perched on top. I informed her that she looked stunning and perfectly dressed for our night out.

I extended my arm which she gladly accepted as we walked to my car. At the passenger side of the vehicle I proceeded to open the door for her. April smiled at the old school gesture as she sank into the bucket seat of my Camero. I couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous legs as her skirt rose up in the seating process. When I finally tore my eyes away from those shiny nylon wrapped legs I made eye contact with April who was already looking at me with a raised eye brow. With a shrug of the shoulders I ran around the car, got in, and laid a little rubber as I took off.

Our first stop was Addison Park. It's a large park with multiple recreational areas, extensive trails, and a large lake in the middle of it all. After pulling into a parking spot I leaned over to open the glove box to activate the trunk release button hidden inside. After popping the trunk, my hand accidentally slid across her thigh. The sheer nylon felt sensational against the back of my hand. I again earned a raised eye brow look from April, at least it was with a smile.

Picnic basket and blanket in tow we set off to find a nice shady spot. After a short walk we found a nice size oak tree located in a remote area of the recreational section. After laying out the blanket I placed the picnic basket next to it and watched as April sank to her knees. I couldn't believe I was on a date with such a beautiful crossdresser.

First I pulled out the wine and poured us a glass as I toasted to her and her beauty. April winked at me as she took a sip. Watching that wine glass touch those glossy lips with a hint of sparkle was mesmerizing. We enjoyed the various cheeses, nuts, and fruits as we finished the bottle of wine.

As I assisted April to her feet with my right hand I embraced her with my left. With our eyes fixed on each other we kissed. Her lips were so soft and full. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed with more passion. Our kiss was interrupted by a rogue Frisbee that landed by our feet. She laughed as I sent the toy back to it's owner.

After returning the picnic items to my trunk we proceeded to go for a walk on one of the many trails available. We walked hand in hand exploring the woods and watching nature. Occasionally we would stop on a remote section of the trail and make out. Her tongue in my mouth and mine in hers, we playfully caressed each others bodies on several stops along the trail. I could not get enough of her, she was addicting like a narcotic.

Once back to the trail head I recomposed myself and took April by the hand to our next activity at the park. After paying at the rental booth I lead my date down to the docks. April started to giggle when she seen the large swan shaped paddle boat. I offered a stable hand as she stepped off the dock and into the big white swan. Her skirt rose as she stepped widely into the vessel. The sunlight danced on her nylon covered thighs while she worked her way to a seat.

As we peddled out to the middle of the lake I couldn't keep my eyes off her wonderful legs. Both shiny perfect legs meet the sparkle of the sun with the rise and fall of the foot peddles. She turned to me with her sunglasses on and a seductive grin then placed my hand on her silky thigh. I slide my hands up and down her nylon encased legs as we kissed again.

April noticed the growing bulge in my shorts. She ran her hand up my shorts and wrapped her fingers around my underwear covered cock. Slowly she pumped my growing member as I worked my hand up her skirt to her semi hard penis. To my surprise she wasn't wearing any panties. Her nylon coated rod was stiffening to an impressive eight to nine inch length as I stroked it through the sheer fabric of her nylons. We continued to fondle each other as the boat coasted around the lake under it's own power.

Once we returned to the dock our hardons were raging. Her white spandex skirt did little to conceal her state of arousal. She hide behind me as we walked pass the rental booth and a small crowd of people. She toyed with me by pressing her dick hard against my ass while we made our way past everyone and to an unoccupied gazebo.

We walked into the gazebo where I picked her up and placed her on the end of a picnic table. With her legs spread slightly apart I slid in-between them with a hand on each slippery thigh. She carefully unzipped my shorts and released my cock from it's confines. I slowly ground my dick against her nylon covered shaft as I kissed and nibbled on her neck. With both of us edging several times her nylons were coated with our pre cum making them slicker and the sensation more mind blowing.

After twenty or so minutes of kissing and sliding our hardons against each other through her shiny pre cum soaked pantyhose we opted to find a more private setting. As the unisex bathroom door closed behind us she quickly locked the door then jumped up into my arms. With both her feet and arms wrapped tightly around me April kissed me hard and passionately, pressing her tongue deeper into my mouth. I held her like that in the middle of the restroom as she thrusted her cock against me, we both moaned.

I finally found my way to the sink and sat her bubble butt on it. We stripped each others shirts off, she undid her bra as I shed my underwear and shorts. With me between her legs again we locked lips as I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. April grabbed both our dicks and pumped them together.

The reflection in the mirror confirmed that I was one lucky bastard to be with such a beautiful crossdresser like April. Her long gorgeous brunette hair cascading down her neck and over her small but perfect tits. Her sexy legs wrapped in nylon keeping me pressed tight against her as she continued to stroke our dicks together.

April motioned to the toilet and with that suggestion I picked her up again. With her nestled nicely on my lap as I sat on the toilet she starts rocking back and forth. I suck on one of her nipples then the other. She tilts her head back and moans in pleasure as she grinds her pantyhose encased crotch against me.

Quickly after she rips a hole in her nylons she guides my shaft through the hole and in between her ass cheeks. With her white Addis tennis shoes firmly planted on the floor she begins to rise and sink on my lap. My dick is throbbing as she expertly works it between the silky sheer material and her ass.

Now that plenty of pre cum leaked from me into her ass crack she lifts all the way off me. April collects a large amount of it with her fingers and coats my dick with it. Happy with the results she guides my rod of steel back through the tear in her shiny nylons and to her waiting hole. Just after the head of my dick pops into her she slams the rest of the way down on it, I nearly black out from the intense sensation.

She now has her feet off the ground to maximize the depth my dick can achieve inside her. My thrusts upward were matched with her downward force riding. About twenty or so pumps in, her body shivers as she digs her nails into my shoulders. A massive orgasm washed over her as she settles all the way back down on my dick.

Her cum saturated the front of the nylons and oozed it's way around her balls to my buried dick. The extra slick lubrication along with the slurping sound was too much for me to handle. I stabbed as far upward as I could with my love sword and exploded. Her eyes widened with surprise as she felt every internal deposit deep within.

Just then there was a flash of light through the high up windows followed by a horrendous crash of thunder. She jumped with fright to her feet. With the intense activity going on in here we didn't notice the sky gray and the storm approach. We laughed as I held her in my arms.

April barely made it to the sink on her wobbly legs. While she regained her composure and drank from a cupped hand, I stood behind her holding her hips. She looked back at me in the mirror and smiled. When she finished she turned to me and we kissed. Another crackle of thunder reminded us that it was time to go.

We almost made it back to my car when the flood gates in the sky opened. By the time we made it to the comfortable and dry interior of the Camero we were soaked. Even drenched by rain she was beautiful. I apologized for the abrupt end to our date due to the weather. With an evil grin and a well placed hand in my lap she informed me that I can make it up to her on our second date.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers