New Professor Finds His Sub Pt. 01

Story Info
Prof takes advantage of his student.
6.8k words
4.69
5.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a first year professor at this school, just 30 years old. I had started my career a couple years ago at a different university, but ran into some problems that didn't end well for me. I was working in my office one morning, when I got an email from a student. Morning Professor. This is Olive from 3rd period, I'm usually sitting in the front row. Anyway, I am having some trouble understanding some concepts from class and am worried about the upcoming finals. Hoping to schedule some time to get some help from you, Olive.

Hmm, Olive, I think to myself, ah yes. She's the one who is always in the front row, incredible legs, beautiful face. Let's see how she's doing in class. I pull up her grades, notice some missing assignments and test scores that show an F. I send a reply. Good morning Miss Olive, I'd be happy to meet with you. I have a late class that ends at 6, but I could stay later tonight. Professor.

An immediate response arrives. That would be great, thank you! I'll be at your office at 6, Olive. Then another email comes in. Hey Cass! Guess what. I'm meeting with that hot professor after hours tonight. In his office, all by ourselves with no one around. mmmm. Are you jealous ;) O. Then yet another that reads oh no, I'm so sorry professor, I was teasing my friend. Omg, I'm so embarrassed.

I reread the email several times finding myself both amused, and surprisingly aroused at her reply. Although I am a first year professor, I know that students can have crushes on their older teachers, or older men in general. No, there's no way this cute little student would really have more than a potential crush, or maybe her friend does, but regardless, it's just a joke with them. Carefully I reply Miss Olive, I'm flattered, but you know this is a professional meeting. Maybe we should reschedule for normal working hours when others are around. Another quick reply from Olive arrives. Again I'm so sorry. I really was just fooling around. I really need the help, and my schedule is packed tomorrow. Please, I need this. Against my better judgement replied that I'd see her at 6.

I carry on with my day, giving lectures and holding office hours. When another email comes in from Olive. Hi baby. God I miss you. When are you coming back to town? I'm so stressed, I need you to fuck me so hard, need your cock so bad. Your baby, O. This was followed immediately by another email. Crap crap crap, I can't believe this, I'm so so sorry Professor. Obviously not meant for you :( oh God kill me.

I don't reply to this one, just letting it slide, but I can't get the thought of her needing to be fucked, so hard, so bad, out of my mind. I even start thinking about the images that are burned into my memory of seeing her in the front row of class, her legs popping out from under a short skirt. She seemingly made sure that they were spread apart enough to where I could walk around in front of the class and position myself to where I could see up her skirt to her panties, but she wouldn't be wearing any. I now start to wonder just how manipulative she may think she is being.

I think about what happened at my previous job, being seduced by a student. I was steadfast on not being put into that position again and knew I had to protect myself better, be smarter, be better prepared. I spend a few moments thinking about that but my mind starts wandering further, conjuring up my imagining of her coming up to me after class, as everyone files out of the lecture hall. Her hand sliding down her cheek, her neck, down her full breasts, pulling open her shirt and laying back across my desk. Her pulling her skirt up, sliding her legs open for me, showing me everything she has to offer as I pull out my cock and start to rub my head across her wet swollen pussy. I start to push myself between her soft, wet lips, splitting her open as I slide into her.

Instead, an alarm goes off alerting me it's time for my class, snapping me out of my daydream. I notice my cock is hard as a rock, and I have a wet spot in my slacks. Fuck, why am I thinking about this after what happened?

I quickly prep my office for my future meeting and head out for my last class of the day. The walk across campus helps clear my head, dries out my slacks, and gets my blood flowing back to other parts of my body. Class goes well, distracting me from my thoughts. It ends a half hour early at 5:30, and I head back to my office across campus. Good, I should have a few minutes to get my thoughts together, clear my head, and be ready to handle this meeting with Olive.

I check my email on my phone to see if there is a message canceling this meeting. Nothing. I find my mind wandering again, thinking about her sexy young body, her email to her friend about being alone with me, her email to her boyfriend saying how needy she was for his dick. I can't help thinking about how easy it would be to take her there in my office, about how I could coerce her.

Olive had just finished a short workout and heads over to my office early thinking she'd have enough time to put her plan in motion. It's 5:30 as she walks up and sees my door open and looks in to see an empty office. She enters and spends several minutes looking around the various items in my office, running her fingers down the spine of my journals and books. She sits in my chair imagining me working there at my desk, thinking about watching me in class, my mannerisms, my voice, my control of the subject matter. She can feel the heat building between her legs, but remembers she needed to change into the outfit she brought just for me.

She starts to head out of my office to the restroom but stops. She thinks to herself that there's no one around and he's in class until 6, there's plenty of time to change here and she could tell Cass she got naked in his office as a sly smile takes over her face. Her decision made, she closes the door all but a few inches and starts to open her backpack.

As I round the corner to my office, I notice the door isn't wide open like I left it. I hear some rummaging sounds coming from inside. As I walk up closer to the door about ready to push it open I stop suddenly. Through the few inches of open doorway I see her. She's pulling her shirt up over her head, dropping it to the floor, and struggling out of a sports bra. She gets it off, allowing her firm perky breasts to drop as they are released from their captivity.

I hold my breath trying to not make a sound as I take in the view of her full, round, bare breasts, her nipples hard from rubbing on the bra. I watch as she pulls down her leggings, stepping out of them exposing her long silky well toned legs. Her ass is pointed towards me as she slides her panties down over her ass, her thighs, then bending over to push them down her legs and slowly steps out of them. The blood rushes into my cock, as I get a great look at her beautiful slit, her round, tight ass, her succulent legs. I fight the urge to walk in, spin her around, bend her over my desk and take her right there. Instead, I take out my phone, silence it, and start to take pictures of her as fast as my fingers can push the button.

She is still bent over as she rummages through her bag, her ass moving back and forth, her breasts hanging as she searches through it. I can't believe this, my arousal blocking out everything but her beautiful tight, sexy, naked body. I take in every inch of her as she pulls out a bra, sliding it over her shoulders, wrapping her breasts in it, fixes the clasp and adjusts herself inside it. Watching as she pulls out a thin shirt, pulling it up her arms, buttoning it all the way up, pausing, then unbuttoning the top couple buttons again. She grabs her breasts as if feeling herself up, satisfied with how they look.

I can't pull my eyes away as she bends over again, reaching into her bag. Once again exposing every inch of her sex to me. She pulls out a pair of lacy panties, steps into them, pulling them up. The back side settling in between her ass cheeks as she adjusts the waist band. Reaching into her bag she pulls out a skirt, slides it up over her legs, wiggling her hips as she pulls it over her ass and makes her final adjustments to her outfit. She grabs some lip gloss and slides it over her red lips, snacking them together. Realizing I'm still holding my breath, I pocket my phone and back away slowly, and sneak around the corner and lean against the wall. My mind replaying everything it just saw.

The images of her hard, curvy, sexy body, completely naked in my office filling my mind. I look at my watch, 5:55. Fuck, I can't believe I'd been watching her for ten minutes, drooling over her, wanting to bust into my office, throw her on my desk and use her young tight body until I'll fill her up.

I start pacing the hall, trying to get my thoughts, my breathing, my heartbeat all under control, trying to get rid of the massive hard on in my pants. 5:59, okay, I breathe deeply, inhale, exhale, and start to walk toward my office, making sure my footsteps can be heard echoing through the empty hallway, hoping she can hear me coming and isn't doing something else now. Yet I am hoping she might be doing something else. I pause at the doorway, one last breath, see her just sitting in a chair waiting as I push the door open.

"Oh, hello Miss Olive, you're here already. How are you?"

"I'm good professor, thank you for coming, I wasn't sure you would after that last email I accidently sent you. I'm so embarrassed" she says as she looks down at the floor, her hands nervously sliding up her thighs, playing with the edge of her skirt. She's playing her part perfectly.

I look at her intently, how her hair is hanging down over her shoulders, her angelic face with the high cheek bones and deep blue eyes, the open neckline with her cleavage and the top of her breasts visible, how her hand is fiddling with the edge of her skirt that barely covers her up. My mind fills with the image of her naked body there in my office, reminding me how I can't wait to look through all the pictures I took.

Here I am, staring at her bare thighs, knees bent, her beautiful legs, her feet bare on the floor, my cock taking over all my thinking. I manage to look away just as she looks up at me. I can feel my desire for this woman taking over and I pull my chair towards my desk to conceal the the effects my arousal is having on me.

"So, what can I do, ummm, for you Miss Olive?"

"Well, I feel like I'm struggling with the concepts of your class, and I'm very worried about the final. I'm close to graduating and I really need to pass this class."

"I see, let's check how you're doing." I log into my computer and pull up her grades, knowing full well what I was going to see. "Hmmm, interesting."

A forced frown forms on Olive's face. "What is interesting professor?"

"Well, I see you've done fairly well on your early assignments, but it seems you're missing everything after the first month. You haven't been doing well on your exams with barely D's on those. Based on this you're failing my course pretty badly."

"What?" Olive replies with seemingly surprise as she jumps out of her seat coming around the edge of my desk to look at my screen. She leans over me to see my screen. My eyes immediately drop to her open shirt, her breasts clearly visible.

"Ummmm, yes see all these missing assignments? The funny thing is that we go over these in detail during lectures. I know you are always there, are you perhaps not paying attention?" I pull my gaze away and point to several missing assignments.

"But, but, I've completed those." Her tone of voice is unconvincing as she steps over to her bag, bends over to pull out her lap top. My eyes of course follow their own instincts, taking in her ass as she bends over.

She walks back around to my side of the desk, and sits on the edge of it right next to me. I push my chair back to give her some room and watch as she opens her computer, and starts typing her password. I can't help but notice her long thin fingers, or how I could reach out and slide my hand up her legs. I think about sliding it up her thighs, to her ass that is just showing out the bottom of her skirt. Her thighs are just far enough apart that I can see the fabric of her panties pushing into her. I can feel my cock swelling so I cross my legs, trying to keep it contained.

"Look, I've completed all these assignments." As she turns her lap top to me her finger brushes against the touch screen of her computer seemingly accidentally pulling up her browser. I look at the screen not believing what I see.

"Hmmm, interesting, well it appears you have been doing some homework." I stare at an Amazon window, showing a description of a remote control vibrator and panties that have a pocket in them, presumably so the toy could sit either inside her or outside.

There's a chat window open with a message from Cass visible as well. The text reads "I bet you're thinking of how you'd rather give the remote to your professor than to your boy crush."

"Do you see? I've got these done. I swear I submitted them!" Olive pulls her screen around, then tried to pull off a double take as she sees what she just showed me. "Oh fuck. No!" Olive covers her mouth and her eyes go wide, color filling her cheeks.

"Well, Miss Olive, I don't remember sending out that kind of assignment." I lean back with a small smirk appearing on my face, my demeanor and tone of voice starting to change as I realize my opportunity. She's still embarrassed, not knowing what to do. "Regardless, Miss Olive, you didn't hand these in and I can't give you full credit for these assignments. Even if these are perfect, you'll only get partial credit and it would not keep you failing."

"Professor, I really need to pass this class or I can't graduate. Is there anything I can do? Can you give me some extra credit assignments? Seriously, anything, I'll do anything you want" she pleads. She closes her computer in her lap, looks down at her feet. Then her demeanor changes a bit. She takes a deep breath, pushes her chest out and swings her leg out just a bit, her bare foot grazing my leg. She bites her lip slyly and tears start to build in her eyes. She starts to fiddle with the edge of her skirt, pulling it slightly up her thigh.

With a plan in mind I take full advantage of this opening. "I don't give out extra credit Miss Olive, and I think you need to leave right now.". I open my desk drawer and fiddle with something then I speak again. "No, hold on, why don't you tell me what concepts you are struggling with?"

"Well, one thing is the concept of nerve endings and electrical pulses something or other. I really don't get it."

"Don't you pay attention in class? We go over this in detail."

"Well, yes, I try to but sometimes I get distracted to be honest." Olive looks down again thinking her offer has been declined and her foot moves away from my leg.

"Really? What is it that distracts you so much during class that you can't focus on my lectures?" I already know the answer but I ask anyway to further push this situation. My mind races to memories of seeing her nipples pushing through her thin shirts and being able to see right up her skirts.

"Ummm", I, umm." Her eyes slowly look up my body, pausing at the noticeable bulge in my pants. "To be perfectly honest, you professor."

I study her face, as her tongue quickly wets her lips and she looks back to the floor.

"Well Miss Olive, the concept is that when the nerve endings in your skin are stimulated, they send electrical pulses to your brain, which deciphers those pulses to interpret them and determine how to react. Is it hard and painful, or soft and pleasurable. Let me demonstrate." I reach out placing my hand on her calf, squeezing and massaging it. The feel of her leg, her soft skin, sends my own pulses to my brain.

"Your nerve endings are sending information to your brain which is saying what?"

"Umm, that my calf is being rubbed, lightly, and that it feels good and maybe relaxing."

I continue to rub her leg not wanting to let go. "Good. Now different areas are also more sensitive, so the same touch somewhere else may be interpreted differently. How about this for example? Close your eyes, think about how this feels." Using the same pressure I lightly rub the bottom of her bare foot, as she kicks it a bit and slides her leg over further to avoid my touch.

"Well, it was soft like before but it tickles and so my brain told me to move my foot away."

"How about this?" I move my hand up to her knee, my fingertips start to lightly touch the skin on her inner thigh, swirling a couple inches just above the knee.

"Mmmm, it feels umm, good, light, soft." She lets out a little moan and opens her legs a little bit.

I love the feeling of her thighs and watching her spread her legs further apart, I can feel that I'm close to my goal. This time I reply in a heavier, deeper voice. "Yes, that's a good girl." I move my fingertips half way up her thigh and start moving slowly back and forth from her knee to higher to a few inches from her pussy.

Olive starts to reply but only gets out a slight moan before I cut her off. "No. Don't answer, just think about what you're feeling." I watch as her mouth opens, head tilts back, her legs open more giving me complete access to her. I continue to rub her thigh, switching back and forth between them.

"Mmmm, it feels different, sensual, so good, mmmmm." Olive bites her lip slightly as she closes her eyes, lost between her apparent need for a passing grade and her desire for her professor.

"Of course it does Miss Olive. You like this because you're really a little slut aren't you?" Her head snaps up as I stand, placing my body between her legs, leaning over the desk, my hands on either side of her hips. "In fact, this is why you're here isn't it? Why you accidentally sent me an email written to Cass, an email to a non-existent boyfriend, and why you showed me your interest in purchasing a remote control vibrator isn't it?"

"Yes, I mean no, of course not." I see a little fire in her eyes, as her thoughts start churning, wondering how her plan got detailed, and her determination taking over.

"Oh, and a little bratty side to you as well I see. Take off your shirt slut." My tone of voice hard and strict as I make my demand. Olive gives in and obediently starts to unbutton the rest of her shirt, pulling it off and dropping it.

"This is what you want isn't it professor?" She reaches up and unhooks her bra letting it fall open, her breasts spilling out, her nipples hard and full. She looks me dead in the eye, challenging me to deny it.

My mind races with excitement as I watch her obey and gaze upon her. My eyes take in her perky tits with her hard, small nipples, her tight stomach and great abs. I lean closer whispering into her ear. "No, this is exactly what you want isn't it? You are half naked on my desk, your legs spread like a little whore. You were even hoping I would walk in while you changed clothes in here isn't it?"

Her blue eyes get really wide and her heart starts pounding, as she realizes that her plan has backfired but that her deep dark fantasy might be coming true. Her mind races with the thought that I actually saw her naked and changing in my office. Although that feeling was now mixed with some anxiety of failing this class, failing in her chance to proposition me, and yet still being half-naked on my desk.

"Yes, I saw the entire thing. You left the door open just enough hoping that I'd see you didn't you? You wanted me to see you changing, wanted me to see your hot little naked body. It's why you positioned yourself so perfectly so that when you bent over your ass was aimed right at the door, giving me the view of your tight little slutty pussy. I have the pictures to prove it."

12