New Professor Finds His Sub Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear her breathing getting harder and faster with both anticipation and a certain nervousness about her fantasy coming true. I pull away a little to open a drawer of desk, reach in, again fiddling with something then closing it again.

"In fact, it's why you're all soaking wet right now isn't it?" I put my hands on her thighs, easily sliding up to her panties as her skirt has slid so far up her waist that it's not even covering her anymore. In one quick move I put my fingers in the waist band, ripping them off. I grab her wrists as I sit into my chair pulling her face down over my lap. Her breasts pressed against my thigh, her skirt bunched at her waist, her bare ass facing up.

She gasps at the suddenness of this, surprised at the quick action as my hand grabs one of her cheeks, squeezing it, then my hand raises and spanks it firmly. She does a quick inhale as the feeling of my hand coming down, the sound of the slap echoing through my office. She struggles a bit, but my arm over her back pins her there as I grab and squeeze and spank her a second time.

"Do you like that Miss Olive? I bet a naughty girl like you enjoys being spanked and that it gets out all wet doesnt it?" The reply I get is a slight moan and enthusiastic nodding of her head. Satisfied with that I continue my assault on her tight little ass. I hear her cry out with both pain and pleasure with every spank as they gradually get harder. I feel the tears on my leg as I turn her ass cheek a nice shade of red. I start to slide my hand up between her thighs to a soft faint moan coming from her mouth. I grab her wet panties off my desk and push them into her mouth.

I softly put my hand around her throat and whisper to her. "I knew this was what you wanted Miss Olive, but you have to be quiet. Do you understand me?" A quick nod and a muffled yes is the only reply. "Good girl. Now let's see just how wet and needy you are." I slide my hand up between her thighs, rubbing over her pussy, then push two of my fingers between her lips, easily pushing them deep inside her warm wet hole.

"Ohhh fuck yes. Oh please, yes." Olive's muffled reply comes through her panties as her back arches, her ass raising into the air, allowing me access deeper into her pussy.

"Hmmmm, my slut is so very wet, so ready for me." I start moving my fingers into her again and again, first soft and slow, then hard and deep and roughly.

"Oh God yes, oh fuck, professor oh fuck." Her body starts to squirm, her legs shaking as I repeatedly fuck her tight little hole with my fingers. Her juices start running down my hand, covering my slacks as she cums hard and fast on me. I stand her up quickly, her legs wobbly as she tries to stand, her orgasm still running through her.

"Take off your skirt." My voice carries my authoritarian demand as I pull her panties out of her mouth. She wiggles them down over her hips, letting them fall over her quivering legs. "Now go close and lock my door and come back here." I hear a soft yes professor as she walks on shaky legs to the door, closes and locks it, and walks back to me. I gently take her hand pulling her to me. My hands move to her hips, her pussy right there in front of me, as I push downward forcing her to her knees.

"I think you know what to do now Miss Olive don't you?" She looks up at me with her big beautiful eyes, as I undo my belt, pull it out and wrap it around the back of her head, pulling her closer. She eagerly reaches out, unbuttoning my pants, carefully unzipping them. She slides my slacks off as her mouth rubs against my bulge over my boxers. Pushing against my bulge with her lips and her cheeks, her hands slide up my thighs. She reaches up the legs of my boxers, sliding her fingers down my inner thighs, running her thumbs against my balls. Using her teeth, she pulls down my boxers, my hard cock springs out, finally released from it's confines.

I spread my legs apart, my hands pull her hair back, holding it up and out of the way. "Professor?" Olive licks the tip of my cock, tasting my precum. "I want to do everything I've wanted to do, dreamed about doing to you." I feel the mmmm deep in her throat as she starts licking around the head my my cock. Everything I've dreamt about during class, and more recently, starts coming true as she starts to massage my balls. "I've been wanting to suck you like this." She gently licks and sucks on my balls, her tongue trailing over every inch of my sac. "Mmmm, you taste so good. Do you like having your little slut here after a long day?"

She licks her lips and starts licking up my shaft. "Mmmmm, as we're locked in your office. As you have your way with me?" She's salivating all over my cock, getting it wet and slippery as she grabs hold and starts sliding it through her hand. She takes my hand putting it on her breast. "Do you like being able to touch these after wanting to touch them during your lectures?"

More moans from her as she starts pumping me slowly, then faster and harder, her lips circled around my widening cock. "Mmmmm, fuck professor, you are much bigger than I imagined while touching myself late at night, thinking about you. Do you want to know how badly I want to pass this class?" Olive licks under my head, sucking me harder and faster and deeper until my cock is completely filling her mouth, penetrating her throat.

A deep groan comes from deep inside me escaping due to her mouth, her words about masturbating to me, her submission. "Yes Miss Olive, yes. I've wanted you since the first day of class, I've been waiting to have you." I grab her head, burying my cock in her mouth.

Her hearing me admit my desire for her makes her suck harder, swirling her tongue and licking me as thirstily as she can. I pump myself into her mouth several times, deep into her throat, the sound of her gagging on my long hard cock filling my office. The sensations of her mouth engulfing me have me about to cum, but I pull her off me and pulling her up. I stand up, my hard glistening cock standing straight up, and push her against my desk on to her back. I drop to my knees and pull her legs apart, then start kissing my way up her sweet thighs until I find her wet pussy. I lick her up and down savoring every bit of her wetness, around her lips, pushing just between them tasting her delicious nectar.

My hands slide inside her thighs, pulling them further apart. One hand reaches up to her breasts, to her nipples. Teasing them gently while my other hand starts stroking myself. "You taste even better than I imagined Miss Olive." No longer muffled by her panties, and with my relentless teasing, her moans and whimpers get louder as her fingers dig into my hair.

I run my tongue from her asshole, slowly up between her swollen lips up to and around her clit. I slowly work around it careful not to actually touch it, teasing her until she is squirming and dripping. I pinch her little knob between my fingers and flick my tongue over it again and again. As her head is rocking back and forth, I latch on to her clit with my lips and suck on her little ball of nerve endings. My tongue starts working side to side just over it, then up and down, licking her over and over.

"Oh god, oh god, yes, professor, oh fuck I'm cummiiinnggg!" Her hips rock up into my face and her body starts moving uncontrollably. Her legs wrap around my head and i feel them quivering and shaking as she locks my head in place and grinds her pussy against my face. Olive starts to scream as her orgasm tears through her body and i reach up and cover her mouth as she cums all over my face. Her legs relax and I kiss her thighs and take in her delicious aroma.

After a minute I stand up, pull her shaking body up, turn her around and then bend her over my desk. I slide her legs apart with mine, grab her arms and hold them behind her back. Taking my cock in one hand I rub the head of it between her wet lips, sliding it around her opening again and again. "How bad do you want me to fuck you slut? How much do you want to feel me slide my throbbing hard cock into your pussy?"

"More than anything she moans, please, fuck me professor, I want it so so bad, I need your huge cock inside me, please slide it in me, I want you to fuck me now professor."

I insert my well lubricated head inside her, easily parting her lips, still holding her arms back. I push her head against the desk, thinking good, that's exactly what I'm going to do to you. I thrust my long, thick, hard cock deep inside her, holding it there as she adjusts around me. I moan and groan with the energy and sensation of sliding into her tight little pussy.

"Oh God yes, fuck, yes, its filling me up. I've never had anything so big this deep inside me, oh fuck!" Olive is moaning so loud that I shove her panties back into her mouth. After holding myself deep inside her for minutes, feeling her tightness on me, watching her body squirm as she get used to my size, I start to slide in and out of her.

"Mmmmmm, fuck Olive, I've been waiting so long for you, wanting you just like this. Now here you are, pinned against my desk, face down, my throbbing cock sliding in and out of your tight hole." My thrusting starts getting harder and faster as her body starts sliding up and down my desk with the force of me driving into her.

The sensation of me filling her up has her crazy. Her muffled screams and cries and moans filling my office as I stretch her tight hole. The pain and the pleasure tearing through her with every thrust. She tries pushing back against me, trying to free her hands but my grip is strong. She tries to raise her head but she can't as I'm holding it down against the desk as I use her body, her hole, for my own satisfaction. Faster and faster my hips moving into her, giving her every inch of me, not holding back at all.

Her struggling and being held down makes her tighten around me even more. "Oh, oh, mmmm, god, fuck yes, oh yes, oh god, fuck me, please, oh fucking god!" The sounds of her moaning, my balls slapping against her ass, and the sloshing wetness of her pussy being fucked fill the room as I slam myself into her over and over. I release her arms and head, laying over her body now, trapping her in place with my weight. Her hands grab the edge of my desk as the force of me fucking her pussy gets harder and faster. I pull her legs up off the ground, which pulls her thighs further apart, allowing me access to the absolute depths of her hole.

As I penetrate her even deeper, forcing my hard cock further and further into her, her moans turn into cries and screams. "Oh god, oh fuck, mmmmm, oh, oh yes professor, yes, harder, oh fuck me, oh god, I've never been fucked like this, oh fucking god I can't believe how good you feel."

I push as far as I can inside of her and hold myself there as she squirms both in pain and delight. I pull out slowly, again thrusting so far inside the sensations exploding in both of us. "Fuck you're so good, so hard, oh it hurts so fucking good." I hold my cock there, enjoying feeling her squirm under me, moving herself over me, her pussy clamping down on me harder and harder.

"I'm going to make you my little slut tonight Olive." My voice between a groan and a whisper in her ear as I slide out and forcibly thrust into her again. She tries to take a breath while I'm holding myself inside her, but her pussy walls are pulsing around me so much, her squirming causing more rubbing inside her.

"Oh fuck, I'm yours, I'm yours, ahhh god yes, ohhhhhh, shit, god take me, use me, I'm yours professor, just yours!"

Faster and faster, pulling out, and right back in, over and over, my mouth on her neck, biting her shoulder. My hands also on the edge of the desk to help pull me harder and deeper. Every thrust coming with my own deep grunts right in her ear, knowing that she is mine, all mine, as she moans again and again I'm yours, oh fuck, yours.

"Imagine someone walking in on us right now Miss Olive" The thought of which gets her hotter.

"Oh fuck, I don't care, just... Keep.... Fucking.... Me" She's screaming so loud now.

"Cum for me Olive, cum for your professor, cum on the large hard cock fucking the shit out of you."

"Again? I can't! But oh fuck. Professor, oh god you, are sooo good....oh fuck" My intensity ramps up a level, pumping into her faster and faster. "Oh fuck, arghhhh, mmmm, oh my fucking god." I stand up straight, grabbing her hips, pushing her against the desk as I start pumping faster, not as deep but faster, and grab her hair pulling her head off the desk. I start slowing down, slowly driving deep inside her again as my hand reaches under her hips, finding her clit.

"Oh god, yes!" She feels my fingers on her clit, my thumb pressing hard against it as I continue to fuck her. "No, please, please, don't, stop, no!" I slow down and pause, but then she screams "no, don't stop, oh don't stop, keep fucking me."

My thumb presses her clit, circling, then pressing, then circling. Her hands hold the desk so hard her knuckles start turning white. "I'm cumming again, oh fuck professssorr, fuck, please, oh goooddd!"

Releasing her hair I grab a breast, squeezing a nipple. Her orgasm making me pump harder and faster into her tightening pussy as if I were trying to break her, make her fucking explode. My cock throbbing as she squeezes it harder and harder, her tightness trying to snap me in two. I moan, as I thrust deep inside once more, holding myself there, buried inside her, pulling her hips back.

I suddenly pull out, flip her helpless body over on her back, grab my cock, and start to rub it moaning loudly as I shoot my hot cum across her stomach over her breasts. Seeing me stroking my cock, squirting my cum all over her makes her moan with delight, and relief. "Oh god yes...cum all over me, mmmm"

Two, three more strokes and I aim a little lower, shooting again over her wet pussy. Her hand moves over it, rubbing my cum all over her, pushing it inside her. I pull her hand away and quickly slide myself back inside her. Pumping into her, coaxing the last few drops out of me deep inside her pussy. She tightens around my shaft again milking everything out of me.

I collapse over her, my cum sliding all over both of us as I kiss her hard. She kisses me back with a continued hunger and passion. Her tongue slips inside my mouth finding mine. Her desire still showing, her need, still flowing through her. Our bodies breathing hard, our chests pressed together. I pull her back into my chair with me, wrapping my arms around her.

"Well, I hope I earned that A Professor, I should get an A for every assignment, for every spot on my body marked with your cum."

"Oh Miss Olive, I'm afraid it's going to take more than this one time, and any extra credit I give you to get your grade up to passing."

She stinks a reply. "But will you remember everything you did to me tonight? Will you think about how much I liked it, how much and how hard I came for you?"

I pick up her panties and slide them between her legs, wiping her juices all over them. Then I put them in my desk drawer as I grab a remote in there and point it up at a spot in the ceiling. Her gaze following where it was pointing and she sees a red light shut off. Her eyes go wide.

"Did you record this? How long has that been on?"

"Since I left for class. It has everything on it. from the moment you walked in here. You changing your clothes, trying to seduce me, and me telling you to leave. But this other video has everything. You changing, being spanked, you cumming on my fingers, taking your skirt off, sucking my cock, all the dirty little things you said to me, me licking you and fucking you on my desk, all of it. I told you I was going to make you mine."

Olive thinks a bit about this realizing she was out gamed but recovered quickly. "When do we get to watch it together and make a new one?"

"Oh we are going to have a lot more fun my dear little Olive. You're my little now slut now. You will come by my office in two days. Same time. Await my instructions."

12